/pol, redpill me on Slavs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WBeC5IS_YB4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

homosexual retards

SLAVS = SCUM

I can only tell you about slav woman

they are fuckign pig cock suckers those motherfuckers i fucking hate them all they fucking motherfucking pigs

Talented people that contributed alot to development of european culture, art, science and technology. Just slightly hurted by gommunism.

Your a fucking retarted let me suck yo dick bb

they're fine

This forum is full of them shilling behind proxies

Stunted by gommunism, but still have a sense of national and ethnic pride.
Italics and certainly Germanics/Anglos will probably be the Slavs of Europe in a few decades.

slavs will inherit the earth

dumb peasants but not the worst people in the world.

They could become the most powerful group in Europe RIGHT FUCKING NOW, yet decide to kill each-other over stupid shit all the time.

Poland is the only moral country in Europe

The mudslimes could blow them out

youtube.com/watch?v=WBeC5IS_YB4

>moral

Will never happen because mudslimes are killing each-other over stupid shit all the time as well.

Marry your fag-lover, cunt. Such is progressive law in Murica

barely 60% white

t. destroyer of Europe

t. mongol and finnish rape-baby

more likely hurt by russian retardness

t. gypsy

t. even worse than gypsy albanian scum

Slavs are the only white people that will exist in 2200. Deal with that.

russian please, 99% of abortions in Poland are the abortion of fetus with down syndrom. The new law will force women to born a child even if they got raped by their own father. Meanwhile yr average woman has 1 kid and 3 abortions. KYS

Just another gentile ethnicity being stereotyped and pigeonholed, the standard kike divide and conquer method. Modern Slavs have alot of kike blood (just like the english and french) especially since the Bolshevik slaughter and rape of most of them. Beara emerged as the crow faced master of that region, most of the halfkikes in charge are probably his spawn. It was the trAshkeNazi Khazars pharicees who keep disbanding and renaming themselves... their genes have been linked to the region of Turkey and the ruskies labeled their faces "Azerbajani".

Same as it ever was and as plain as the nose on your face.

Trashy rednecks who can't even use toilets
They're shitty (literally) tourists but they bring a lot of money here so I tolerate them

I'm an exchange student but whatever.

It's funny that genetics proves trAshkeNazis are turkroach cousins, I see lots of kike looking half Romani eGypo now too since they all bred in trying to undo some of the centuries of tribal inbreeding... rarely do i see anyone looking like the "jew" on the chart... often hUngerian bugeyed or demonfaced jews have the pointy romani nose like George Soros and Sheldon Adelson...so I guess that is a big money kike phenotype.

Eastern Slavs [-Rus tribes] - direct descendants of Indo-Europeans. The most ancient inhabitants of Europe.

Pretty much everybody in Europe speaks a derivative of Indo-European language (except for Basques, Finns, Hungarians, Estonians; the latter three being of Asian origin) That's because Indo-Euros were the first to domesticate the horse and use it to dominate Europe and parts of Asia.

Share DNA with 30%+ of Norwegians and Icelanders.

Pushtuns, Iranians, and Northern Indians are relatives of Eastern Slavs, again due to Indo-European expansion.

First in Space - Yuri Gagarin
First Space Walk - Leonov
Nicola Tesla is known to be of Ukrainian (Malo-Rus) orgin, but was born from Croatia (Western Slavs)

this
emphasis on 'redneck'