LANDSLIDE INCOMING

Trump is 150 000 votes ahead in Flordia for early voting

twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/783266807192948737

Other urls found in this thread:

the-daily.buzz/austalian-chain-bans-posing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am in Florida and support Trump but calling BS. Votes aren't counted and sure as hell aren't released until polls are closed

edit; yeah, ballots requested? Not actual votes

you just know they fucked

mfw republicans are requesting ballots in record numbers to vote AGAINST Trump.

Thanks for correcting the record shill

Of course it's ballots requested. This is the first time a Repub has led in ballots requested in forever, let alone by such an absurd margin.

They were ahead in 2012. You're confusing absentee ballots with early voting.

We will not go quietly into the night! God save trump.

Isn't that the New Zealand fit chick upset about fyms banning people from flexing her tits while at gym

>mitchellvii
That guy is fucking insufferable

the-daily.buzz/austalian-chain-bans-posing/

So was your mothers cunt, but your old man still fucked it -- his worst mistake of course.

Can this sauce be trusted ?

Seriously those suits ring the chairman mao bell

Help!

I'm a Florida resident but momentarily living abroad for the next year. How exactly do I request an absentee ballot? I've never done this yet alone ever vote before. My voter registration just came in the mail today too.

>when your dress matches the tablecloth

Keep it up leaf

You can't even early vote until October 24th. Vote-by-mail happens before that however, As far as mail ballots go, they just started getting sent out. OP is an annoying crypto-CTR

can't wait to hear democrats in two years saying early voting isn't necessary and it should be cut back

They'll lose the old voters. Bad decision.

this

I know, when will these DRUMPFSTERS fucking get it?

No amount of your peter thiel funded russian shitposters will be able to convince us, the american people, that it is not Hillary Clinton's turn. She is THE most qualified candidate in history. AND she's a woman, which is probably why you guys are so butthurt about it, isn't it? ;)

Just accept that you are on the wrong side of history, that she will get elected, and that she will make women and minorities lives better, no matter how much you hate it.

The inevitable tide of history is impossible for you DRUMPFLETARDSKINS to stop

Peace, Not War.

>I bet you cant suck your own dick, Barry.
>Just watch Hillary, I used to be able to do it all the time in college.

A