Why Did He Lose?

go to bed hillary..seriously it's just getting sad now...

Cause he's shit at business. Typical Republican.

As you may know, the elite of corporate oligarchs and the money masters, concocted the shape of this US presidential election. In short, by using Trump, they are making Hillary look good in comparison. However, Hillary, has done nothing but promoting war in the middle east, i.e. as a secretary of state she was the CIA's right hand. If she wins, which she will because that's the plan of the elites, Israel will do a false flag attack, on Israel soil, with thousands of dead people; Jew or gentile, it doesn't matter to them. And with that, the US & Israel will start WWIII.

t. > mexican intellectual

Because 2/3 of the "voting" machine companies donated to Killary's slush-fund.

He didn't lose anything, you just misunderstood.
Trump is raising his brand, and selling the Presidency to his buddy Shil.

His brand is at an all-time high, the new President will owe him for the rest of her very influential life.

That's a win by anyone's standards.

It's not Trump's fault you weren't clever enough to see which game he was really playing.

Hillary Clinton avoided Policy at all turns during the debate.

She even brought up the Miss Universe Pageant for NO REASON.

Go to shit Austrigger....wait you already have, fake engliggers

not like this

Because he's let it slip away. The one thing he couldn't do was let it become a battle of "who do you hate more". Because even though Hillary is a fucking crook and should be in jail with no support, the strength of the MSM was and is propping her up. Trump had to stay on the issues and make people at least tolerate him, but he can't do it. The taxes thing is the prime example, he just looking like an asshole about it. This guy dosent pay a dime in taes, and now he's lecturing us about our "hard earned tax money" going to waste? I'm still going to vote for him, because Hillary is so monumentally atrocious, but he's really not doing himself any favors.

because he is a literal kike
he thought subtle nods and tweets could fuel his campaign forever
he expected us to handle CTR for free but we're sick of it
he fucked up the debate, which any Cred Forumsack could have handled better than him
on top of it he calls us 400 pound hackers or whatever
and he JUST NOW started his own "CTR" but its too little too late

we could only win this with traitor Assange on our team, but assange is apparently a fag who only will endanger other peoples lives but now his own for the cause

he relied on Cred Forums and Assminge for victory
top kek.

but thanks america, it was the greatest shit show ever and it will probably never be matched in terms of insanity and keks

he lost the debate

he didn't pay taxes for 18 years and let media uncover that instead of being honest from the start

he changed his tactics by trying to be less rude and more "presidential" - basically let Hillary attack him and his supporters (>le we are deplorables meme) and didn't attack her back

he's also constantly fucked by liberal media

ALSO "maga" and "wall" memes are already 1 year old - you can't base entire campaign on two memes and repeat them again and again until they stop being funny

he doesnt want to win. hes there to pave the way to hillary in order to get nuked by russia.

He has to pander to brain dead supporters to keep the bottom from falling out.

he didn't. why is your candidate so scared that you got paid to make a bait thread?

God, Cred Forums is overrun with the Grand Muff's apologists. Kill yourselves.

He won't lose. feel free to screencap me.

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD™
₪0.20 has been added to your account!

No when you amortize your losses you can move it forward for up to 18 years.

But if you have large gains the next year it uses up all of the losses and you're back to your "normal" tax rate.

I sure do enjoy the willingness of the media to purposefully misrepresent tax law.

I understand what he did and honestly I think he would be stupid and unfit to be president if he paid taxes if he legally could avoid it

just the fact he didn't publish it himself and let the media uncover it is what killed his campaign

>There is an element of maliciousness to mocking Wikileaks from trolls and CTR.

This. KEEP YOUR EYES (and critical thinking skills) OPEN, shills are trying to push hard the narrative that "[Trump supporters] are 'disappointed' with 'Assange failure'". It's a lie.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE INSULT VETERANS AND POWs??

I don't even give a shit, but all the MUH MILITARY Americans do. The US military hasn't actually defended the United States since WWII, but the majority of Americans think they're "defending muh freedom" and shit, SO WHY WOULD HE INSULT THE FUCKING MILITARY

Trump lost. I want him to win, but he lost.

>Hillary
>not in bed

>His brand is at an all-time high

Sales and hotel-night figures ain't backing that up, user

He hasn't lost yet. He just needs to know how to fucking debate and shut his mouth when he needs to.

>shills are trying to push hard the narrative that "[Trump supporters] are 'disappointed' with 'Assange failure'". It's a lie.

It's not shills pushing that narrative, it's you motherfucking autists on Cred Forums

yes
yes
and that Khan shit

he fucking wants to lose
the Trump is a plant meme is real

either that or he is incredibly dense and slow to learn

>muh 200 IQ
>muh 8d ping pong
it doesnt really show any results, does it.

wtf I hate trump now

#imwithher

0.01$ added to your account. Thank you for your service at Correct The Record™.

He's already won, Hill shills are in turbodamagecontrol because they know she's fucked

NO you dumb soon-to-be-extinct cuck

NOBODY IS WITH HER EXCEPT TRUMP

>another why did we loose thread

Remember when CTR was shilling that Trump lost Florida last weekend. Now they're btfo and having to pretend Trump supporters are loosing hope.

Because like all republicans, he let the media define the narrative. He was the closest to overcoming this however. He almost had it but he fell into the defending himself trap. To beat liberals, you must never acknowledge any of their tenants. The second you do that you lose.

he didn't insult them, his comments are being taken out of context by a media hell-bent on destroying his campaign.

Nope. I don't accept your false premise OP. I won't engage your shitty bait thread.

Tenants? Liberal landlords? When did YOU become a nigger?

Hillary fired all her shots on the first draw and he's still standing. She has no more ammunition for future debates while Trump has a platoon's worth of armaments left to dish back. Trump was much more reserved in this debate unlike Hillary, who engaged the debate like it was a giant play. Although I feel that Trump should've pressed on the debate and Jebbed her out of relevance, Trump knew that he was in a rigged game and battered down for maximum damage control. I hope the next debates are more fair, though, but I know that will never happen.

As well they should. He is a threat to the world. The planet does not belong to teabaggers and fat ballsackers

>>health pack
Why the fuck do you care?
You can't vote.

You don't even believe that, you shitbagger

WRONG

IF SHE WAS 30 YEARS YOUNGER AND NOT WEARING THOSE AWFUL STAR TREK SUITS SHE WOULD BE VOTABLE

Is that an argument or are you just Correcting The Record?