Let's play a game

Can you properly guess which headscarf belongs to what religion based off of these photos Cred Forums? I'm talking to you specifically, France.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g3azbTJALdw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZsbUwly54sU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

play if you dare Cred Forums

>Haredi burqa sect
The Haredi burqa sect (Hebrew: נשות השָאלִים Nešót HaŠälím, meaning "Shal(-wearing) Women"), is a religious group, primarily concentrated in Israel, in which ultra-Orthodox Jewish (Haredi) women claim that modesty calls for aburqa-style covering of the entire body, a shal (plural shalim, English shawl), including a veil covering the face. The garment, which looks more like a niqabthan a burqa, is also called frumka, a play of the word frum (Yiddish for devout) and burqa. The group, which was estimated to number around 100 in 2008 and several hundred in 2011, is concentrated in the town of Beit Shemesh.

Muslims? Nope orthodox Christians.

W2cop jacket of kike spawn 2nd from right?

avoiding this thread like the plague i see

That's because there's no point to your thread.
What is it?

you're dumb. that's the point

Women aren't forced to become nuns, it's their choice to do so. They can also quit at any time.

Contrast this to Islam where women are forced into wearing clothes on a threat of death.

>implying Jewish headcoverings aren't gorgeous
youtube.com/watch?v=g3azbTJALdw

>these are yemenite jewish women

Then no shit they have to wear burqas, they live in fucking Yemen where they're required to by law

>these are ethiopian christians

And they wear those for services and not in their normal daily lives.

>christian nun

So she wears it as a symbol of exceptional devotion to her faith, it is not a cultural norm for people to wear it in their everyday lives.

>these are christian women from Pakistan

again, a country where they are required to wear head coverings by law.

You posted a webm that had all the answers. Wtf did you expect, dumbass?

So the true redpill is not just to gas mudslimes but ALL desert peoples.

I got you senpai.

> using examples from oppressive countries
> not understanding why the west hates headscarves

>implying orthodox muslim Eritrean and Ethiopian Muslim women don't wear headscarfs all day

no ur dumb fgt

This is also how Jews pray during Yom Kippur.

and what about the Israeli Jewish women who wear burqas. Is that because of the laws of their country.

ur BORING ZZZZZZZZZZ

They don't. I am one. Don't try to tell me about my own people, you retard.
They wear it whenever the go to church. After that, they change.

The non-muslim women who wear headscarfs do so because they're in muslim countries and either are prohibited by law to not wear them or will be seen as whores and open game by muslim men and raped/attacked.

Whoever made this should be shot.

Islam does nothing new. Whether it's bowing down to God that is done by jews and christians. Yet you mock Muslims for doings it

Headscarfs and modest clothing for devout believers in the religion. Both Jews and Christians do it.

Your hatred is irrational. Get help.

They're a fringe sect. Most Haredi women only over their hair, elbows, and knees.

Waoh wee, gee buzzfeed, are you saying other religions than islam wear headscarves? I would've never guessed!
Really activates your almonds.
>Catch-question!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

See:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZsbUwly54sU

Is he kill?

>Current year
>Leftists not demanding woman to stop being oppressed by patriarchal religious headgear

The coptic Eritrean christian women tattoo crosses on their forehead and they wear headscarfs everywhere. Stop trying the argument from authority fallacy

Tigray Ethiopian woman doing the same.

Sally Kohn, you dirty skype dyke, get off Cred Forums.

Who cares? They will all hang on the day of the rope.

Enjoy the rest of your day, guise.

Lol the christians in Pakistan have to wear the scarf or they get raped and murdered by mudslimes.

Yup, he got hit by a high-pressure ray of invisible hyper-concentrated nerve gas, shattering the titanium-alloy bulletproof table in the process.

>Implying we hare you only for your headscarfs
We know damn well what you guys think and believe which is why we hate you. You want war that is why we hate you. You punch your wives daughters and sisters that is why we hate you.

But keep crying about your Bullshit headscarfs, I hope they get International banned

Neat. I guess headscarves aren't so bad after all. I'll buy one for my grandma.

>which headscarf belongs to what religion
All religious signs are banned for public agents, and banned in general if it covers the face. Not only the muslims are targeted.

Yup, you're a complete moron who doesn't know history. That is expected.

nuns targeted?.

Shitskins and kikes. Gas them all.

i got every single one correct except the second to last
shitty webm by the way, some of the trick questions are unfair as fuck, like the asian christian from america, i thought it was an asian christian from tibet or japan or something since i know judaism and muslims didn't get a hold there at any point in history
felt good to spot the jew too

Guess what? They're all trash.

They don't cover their face and they don't work for the state, so no.

so why is the burkini banned? it doesnt cover the face

You seem to feel the paranoid feelings of being persecuted.

Do you think everyone hates all Muslims? Do you think everyone stares at you and talks behind your back?
Do you feel hunted?

Let's play a game Cred Forums. Watch the webm and see if you can tell who is a white European and who isn't.

Notice how they don't clog up,the streets at prayer time.

Got 100% except the hindu, fuck you OP.

>implying Haredi bullshit should be tolerated

Those fucks need to be drafted into the IDF already

Found a picture of OP

when have nuns ever blown shit up you retarded lefty?

We shouldnt have any laws on burkas, we shoud just have the law that all muslims are shot on sight.

>Really activates your almonds.

Your mastery of english and memes is extraordinary, Norbro

OP is a faggot. We don't have problems with jewish women bombing anything. I could suffer islam to pray in their mosques if they didn't also use them to store demolitions and munitions.

Public disorder.
Mayors can do almost what they want if there's a risk of troubles.

That's the point Anders, they muddy the waters to make them seem deep. They think we'll take it as "oh man, my prejudice is so wrong" instead of the reality "these were purposefully obscure, and they aren't European any way".

I laughed way to hard at this