AND I CANT MAKE IT ON MY OWN

AND I CANT MAKE IT ON MY OWN
BECAUSE MY HEART IS IN OHIO

FL, NC, OH, and CO are solid red. They fact that they are blue here is laughable

>SO CUT MY WRISTS AND BLACK MY EYESSSSSSSSSSS

>I conduct my own polls from the occupants of my meme bunker

>CO is solid red

lmfao did online polls tell you this one

Wow, wow, wow!

Do we have King Babydick's death certificate yet? Because I think he fucking died in that debate.

Wait. No, the entire country WATCHED it happen. We watched a loud racist shit-for-brains maniac stroke out on live TV.

And all after the "poor sick little girl," Hillary, was barely supposed to be able to stand up for an hour!

Nothing will EVER compare to the historic kick in the ass Drumpf is about to get from sane voters. Pantshitter suicides will go through the fucking roof.

>Trump is winning all Ohio polls by margins >+5
>blue in electoral map
Nate shillver, everyone.

Kek

Source: muh ass and gut

Drumfling everyone

It's corrected for the house effect, in which normalized to actual results

Where did this 'blue North Carolina' and 'blue Nevada' meme come from?

>where are the tax returns
>tax returns
>what would turn him around is tax returns
>texas is light pink
>why no tax returns
>he is flawed because of tax returns

kek

Wow i thanks i guess im a #silenttrump voter now

Coloradoan here. We're definitely not solid red but we'll go red before we go blue Everyone here hates Clinton more then Trump.

also the model OP posted is the model for "if the election were held today"

If you look at the ones that are predicting the result on Nov 8th, Ohio is still red.

0.03$ added to your account. Thank you for your service at Correct The Record™.

Now Assange is working for Hillary and Hillary has mailed the script for the second debate to Donald Cuck.

The plan for neo-liberal dominance of the US will soon be complete.

0.02$ added to your account. Thank you for your service at Correct The Record™.

thanks for your anecdotal evidence, we need more data points like this

don't forget me senpai

You faggots are trying way too much.

>its another CTR: Damage control episode

it's really not as hard as you think telling trumpeters they're retarded

I cannot wait to grab popcorn and watch this board on Nov. 8th

>Nate Shillver

Here's a translation for those who don't speak Babydick:

WAHHHHHH! HE'S MELTING IN EVERY POLL!

Wahhhhh! Wah wah wah! America won't elect a racist and a tax cheat!

Wahhhhhhhhhh! He's got two more debates to self-destruct!

WAH I BOUGHT WAH THE LIES WAHHH ABOUT WAHHHH OH GOD *HILLARYSHEALTH*

BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT!

#SHEWON #SHEWON #SHEWON

Here comes the only fact that matters:

Drumpf is going down like beating a dog with a fucking crowbar, asswipes. He will lose every fucking swing state except the meth addled trash in Iowa.

He looks like a walking heart attack and I bet he can't take this stress. Don't be surprised if he goes home from his nasty, fucked up, black little heart shorting out a coupe weeks before he loses BIGLY.

It's not enough for her to win. We want to fucking rip your balls off and stuff them in your mouth, far right pantshitters. We want you to be so fucking comatose when we bring on the hate speech laws that you lay down and beg for mercy.

We will give you the exact same mercy you gave blacks, women, and Mexicans, fucknuts. NONE!

You know that if Clinton won Florida and Pennsylvania it's all over right?

She's up by 5 in Florida and double digits in Pennsylvania.

Go ahead and continue to cry and bury your head in the sand. Chaos in bullshit mountain that is Cred Forums is coming soon as reality crashes in, and everyone would pretend that they think Clinton would win anyway just like '12 election. When did you guys become reality denying hugbox? This place is worse than /r/berniesanders

>We want you to be so fucking comatose when we bring on the hate speech laws that you lay down and beg for mercy.

0.01$ added to your account. Thank you for your service at Correct The Record™.

I don't know, maybe because they both went overwhelmingly blue in 2008 and Nevada went blue in 2012 with North Carolina being barely won.

Polls right now have Clinton far ahead in both those states, states Trump absolutely needs to win.

Its a meme to you now, but lets see how serious you get come election day.

@CTR91488024

fuck off shill

It's called scientific poll, not a meme.

Look it up drumfkin, it's more scientific than you interpreting random digits as "kek's will.' I know you're not old enough to vote this time around, but watch and learn kiddo. Repeating digits on canadian cartoon imageboard means absolutely nothing

Trump doesn't need PA to win, but he absolutely needs Florida.

Florida, N.C, Nevada, Ohio, Iowa, if Trump loses any of these states he has no chance to win.

I desperately want Trump to win but its going to take either Hillary dying during the second debate or WikiLeaks to finally come up with something real and substantial to release on her. We pretty much need a miracle for Trump to win at this point.

you do realize she is rigging everything and that poll is rigged too right, and its made by disney.

Evidence: muh smooth boipucci ass begging to be ravaged by Tyrone

THEY'RE DOING IT FOR FREE IN THIS THREAD

DRUMPFLETS STARTING TO LOSE IT!

Nate Silver and FiveThirtyEight predicted correctly 49/50 states in 2008 and 50/50 in 2012

what say you to this

Look at the other "battleground state" polls.

Look at Michigan, Wisconsin, Virginia, etc. The states where Trump and Clinton were within 5 points of each other, but where Clinton was ahead. There are no massive post-debate bounce polls coming out showing Clinton ahead by 11 or 12 points in those states.

Why?

Because they're no longer a part of the narrative. States like NC, NV, OH, and CO are. These are the states where Trump had closed the gap, and had a slight to moderate lead over Clinton. Now we get a massive wave of polls out that show her annihilating him by 10+ points in all these states. In some cases, she's more ahead in those states than she is in Michigan.

Do you see what's happening here?

I love Wyoming so much !

>Do you see what's happening here?
Yes Drumfling got BTFO after the debate and him stumbling all over the miss universe blunder

Prove me that the polls changed their methodology before and after the debate. If the methodology stays the same, and Hillary suddenly leads by +10 then it just means you're candidate C-list of a conman is bTFO

>Trump losing because he couldn't be assed to prepare for debate

D-d-defecate i-in debate S-s-shillary! Haha!

>do you see what's happening here?

Yeah. He flopped in the debate and has been shown to not pay taxes using the very loop holes he's railed against. As a result he's losing a ton of supporters.

yeah but he failed to predict trump soon enough, so he is not irrelevant in the eyes of Cred Forums

>As a result he's losing a ton of supporters.

That's like 3 Americans.

Daily reminder these internet polls are pointless attempt at social engineering. the election hasn't even happened yet.

>both Trump and Hillary have last minute health problems and have to drop out
What happens?

hahaha hawthorne heights is coming to my town next week. didn't know they were still around

fuck, so he is irrelevant*

>what are predictive analytics
be honest, have you taken a statistics course after high school

>Who cares about the law of physics, the sunset for tomorrow hasn't happened yet who knows whether the sun would rise from the East or the West

>predicting an election before it happens
sounds like psuedo science to me.

Pence vs Kaine

Is there some way I could filter this bullshit?

Total fucking nonsense

>He thinks opinion polls are on par with scientific laws
CTR should really think twice about recruiting out of the nation's special schools.