Why is Cred Forums so obsessed with Islam and Islamic culture?

Why is Cred Forums so obsessed with Islam and Islamic culture?
I'm a Muslim myself, but you guys seem to spend more time thinking and drooling over my culture than even I do. What gives?

Because you spend more time raping and murdering than every other culture combined

I like reading fiction,ideologies and poetry. And shitslam is all that in 1.

death to all islums

reminder that Cred Forums is an ironic board. only a fool would take anything written here seriously.

Fpbp

/thread

>showing off her feet

What a slut.

Because i want to smash a white (ish) muslimas poon but am unsure on how to approach.

>falling for the "Cred Forums is a meme" meme

> A

> FUCKING

> SALAMI

What does that have anything to do with you obsessing and constantly talking about Islam? Why don't you fuck off back to your own culture? Or is the real reason something else? Like maybe you're obsessed with our women because yours are all whores but since you can't have them it makes your obsession worse.

Fbpb

Because focusing on other people helps them forget about how pathetic their own lives are, achkee.

Lol, is that a joke?

The women I see walking around in hijabs look incredibly ugly and are fat 9 times out of 10.

Plus, they coat themselves in bad makeup and perfume. I thought the point was modesty

a white shark does not fear itself

what gives bro

Keep digging yourself in that hole you rabid animal. You even try to put your blood soaked hands on this country and we'll put you down like the dogs you are.

>Muh culture

I am.so jelly of all the incest, pedophilia, and oppression of women..

We would like to but you and your brothers leave your women and children behind so you can spread your intolerance in our countries.

Makeup isn't haram, and not all muslima's wear it. But most of my pics are from models so ya.
See what I mean? Why are you so obsessed with a culture and people you supposedly hate?
At least you're honest about it
I know, otherwise you wouldn't talk about it so much

>I'm a Muslim myself

I'm so sorry user, I wish there was something I could do

But brain damage is usually permanent :(

What type? Adopting the religion or born into it?

Typical low IQ muslim. Nobody "drools" over your culture, we talk about it because that bullshit has been forced on all our nations and so we're forced to confront it. Even you don't like muslim culture, or you wouldn't be living in the West.

The thing is no one is actually thinking about muslim "culture". The opinion on Islam and its followers is set in all of the non-muslim world.

>it's a "anonymous LARPs as a mooslem to fish for (You)'s because Cred Forums is retarded enough to take the bait" episode
I hate this board sometimes. Why can't you fags just ignore the slide threads?

Because all you do is kill, rape, and steal. And it takes people like Lord Kek to stop you

Pretty much this.

I want a hijabi gf to talk shit about Israel with :^(

why would you waste that perfectly good bacon user?

nobody knows how to sage anymore

>Low IQ
Is that why I'm getting my degree in one of the hardest fields of engineering from one of the best uni's in the US?
She's too good for you user. You don't deserve her.

Your affirmative action scholarship is a waste of a classroom seat