Carnell Snell Dindu Nuffin

nbclosangeles.com/news/local/LAPD-Police-Shooting-Video-Carnell-Snell-395817341.html

>The Los Angeles Police Department released security camera video Tuesday that Chief Charlie Beck said shows a man was armed with a handgun before officers killed him in a shooting that led to weekend protests in South Los Angeles.

>Beck said at a news conference Monday that the video, obtained from a business, "clearly shows" Carnell Snell Jr., 18, with a semiautomatic handgun as he was pursued by officers. Snell turned toward officers during the foot chase, which occurred at the end of a brief vehicle pursuit, Beck added.

Did the dindu dindu nuffin now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LaaeXIg9kSk
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/armed-man-dies-struggle-california-police-42491602?cid=abcn_tco
youtu.be/H2h7rHgBzTc
youtu.be/Fe2mhfG63FA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Another nog bites the dust

literally. every. time.
has a good black man ever been shot by the police?

Don't know.

Bump 'cause I want people to see this.

Nah he wuz a gud boy jus on his way to church das all

>dindu nuffin

WHY DINT DEY SHOOT HIS LEGZ OR TAZERD HIM

youtu.be/LaaeXIg9kSk

lol that's a book in his hand in fact it's the koran

police officers should be trained to shoot at the dick. that is worse than death to the negro. having his cock shot off then having to live with being a dickless negro.

There was a nigger who was armed with a knife, he was tasered and later died due to complications just recently, guess what
Protests still happened, guess why because he was a nigger
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/armed-man-dies-struggle-california-police-42491602?cid=abcn_tco

Cop was arrested and jailed

"And the pastor preachin' "He was a good man"
Played the bad man when the burner was in his hand"
Notorious BIG

>MUH VIOLENT NIGGER DINDU NUFFIN

Meanwhile youtu.be/H2h7rHgBzTc

How much du could a dindu du if a dindu dindu nuffin?

Women shouldn't be cops

Yeah he was, but the challenge was to find a black guy who actually dindu nuffin so I did the best I could.

They become good black boys once they've been shot.

youtu.be/Fe2mhfG63FA

One could argue that the nigger who was shot in the leg (by accident) by the spic swat officer in Florida dindu nuffin but the beaner was shooting at the noncompliant autistic nigger

underrated