Anyone else hate working class people?

Anyone else hate working class people?

They tend to have this self-important attitude that the work they're doing is the "pillar that holds up society". They try to make it sound like, by getting out of bed every morning to go work, they're jumping on a fucking hand grenade and saving everyone else.

It's pretty fucking ridiculous how highly they think of themselves. You're doing manual labor and will eventually be replaced by automation, robots, and AI.

I hope I'm still alive and in the room on the day when construction workers, sanitation workers, truck drivers, and machinists, are rounded up by HR and told that they will be losing their jobs at the end of the year because they're bringing in robots to replace them.

shut it neet

And what do you do

Office administration.

You sound extremely underage, or you're an emotionally stunted NEET that doesn't understand the world outside of your parent's basement.

>Office administration
>My entire skill set could be replaced with an AI using 2005 technology
You're going to get fucked, too, and likely much quicker.

He false-flags for a living

Automation and robots need to be maintained. You know, by people, working class people that aren't afraid to get their hands greasy.

Sorry, the working class contribute more to society than you 100%

kek. manual labor is one of the few things that will never be automated. ANY desk job can be done better by computers. A little robot wont come to your house to replace your water heater but a robot would schedule the appointment and take your money

Administration jobs are more likely to be automated.

Hey guess what, performing hard, fruitful labour fills people with a sense of pride and fulfillment that is often reflected outwards. I don't recognise the arrogant savior complex type you're describing, sounds more like you're insecure about your own worth.

I work in a machine shop.

I see where you're coming from OP.

kill yourself

What happens to aggregate demand when people lose their jobs?

Learn2economics

I thought there were no girls on pol

And what do you think of welfare bludgers?

Working class people DO support everything. They get taxed at a higher rate than huge corperations and any billionaire today would never of gotten his riches without the working class.

If either the welfare bludgers or the super rich dissappeared we'd find a way. If the working class dissappeared everyone else would be fucked.

Admittedly when machines replace everything I'm not sure what the next step would be.

Got bad news for you bro. That's a Working Class Job. Does not matter if you show up to work in a pressed shirt as opposed to jeans and t-shirt. Still working class.

And will be completely automated in 15 years.

Working class is based, by marx theory they were supposed to overthrow capitalist, nationalist countries, but they were always right leaning.

>You're going to get fucked, too, and likely much quicker.

I also organize events around the office, like birthday parties and fundraisers.

AIs won't be able to do that because they aren't human and therefore can't empathize with humans.

For example, one of my co-workers had a miscarriage last year and I was able to help her through the grief and help her get her work done. An AI would just call her inefficient or something and want to replace her with a robot. AIs need empathy in an office setting.

Your jealousy of generally honourable and respectable people is very evident through this terrible creation you call a post.

But being scrawny and sitting in an office , going home to a girlfriend who is probably physically stronger than you, and generally being a nutless coward is not quite a familiar experience with us working(real) men.

white countries would be better if they would've created a local working class like australia instead of importing cheap foreigners

>Working class replaced by robots so fuck them
>I'm an office admin

Fucking 10/10 shitpost user

I'm seeing this trend pop up now that more brainwashed idiots are populating the work force. All through High school and college "need to get a degree, you don't want to end up a blue collar failure!". Fuck all those pretentious assholes.
>Also sage, nice try Killary Korrection Klan

The robots will be smart enough to repair themselves.

I take it back the pressed shirt comment. You show up to work in a blouse and heels, don't you. Tits or gtfo you entitled bitch.

Okay, pretty sure you're trolling.

>automation meme
The same was said in the 18th century about the introduction of looms into textile mills. It was fear mongering then, and it's fear mongering now.

TITS
I
T
S

OR
R

GTFO
T
F
O

>They tend to have this self-important attitude that the work they're doing is the "pillar that holds up society"
it is.
and traditionally always was.
there are more people with attitude among service class jobs so not sure why you go on a rant against simple workers just because a few of them may - justifiably or at least understandably - feel important?

You're definitely every bit as replaceable as a person assembling cars. Siri could do your job.

>hates hard workers
>is an office cuck

Well fucking done mate.

Also machinists, truck drivers and construction workers make shit loads. Probably double what you do.

ITT: so many people falling for the obvious bait

sage

lmfao smart enough to repair themselves but not smart enough to beep boop sorry your baby is goop.

abandon threads lads
we have a queer amongst us
its only a matter of time before he starts posting pics of his anus/office

How much would you guys say the people in that picture makes?

(Sans automation) our civilization runs because of machines, pipes, and other gadgets, along with toiling the land for crops and raw materials. As Mike Rowe has said, working class are the guys who do the grunt work so our infrastructure functions

This. The textile industry is always brought up as an example of how automation put people out of work but somehow it's never mentioned that the real reason was the introduction of cheap imports. Who could be behind this? '>,

a lot. boats, planes, sky scrapers etc

No, taking pride in one's work should be the goal of anyone. You become miserable at your job when you feel your work is meaningless.

Don't know what your problem is, but you sound like a queer

It makes a whole hell of a lot more sense why our infrastructure is suffering now.

Oy vey those filthy goyim.

Underrated leaf post

Dont care what you think of me.

I make 80k/year working only 6 months out of the year as a sailor.

Im too busy relaxing in Hawaii, playing in arcades in Japan, or fucking whores in Thailand to give two shits what some mediocre, suburban office paper pusher thinks of me.

Enjoy your two days off per week, goy!

They are the pillar that holds society you dumbfuck. Their raw work makes it possible for the country to have it's basic needs.

>"But muh automatization"

A computer could make your desk job and be 10 times more efficient than you. Kill yourself faggot.

>i'm a worthless faggot and I was bullied by a real man so now I hate them: the post

or

>i'm a worthless faggot so I hate people who aren't: the post

You went well, but this is bait.

No, you faggot. There's pride in work.

>im a liberal arts major whose mom and dad foot my bill.

A laborer sells the very substance of his body, and ails in age for all it's worth. Contrast a professor who can work to his dying breath with ease and comfort. Maybe it's pretentious, but I don't want to blow my knees and back out to make relatively good money for a few decades in my youth.

My uncle was an appliance repairman, and he's well off now, but only because he started his own business employing young men to do what he used to do. That's a meat grinder. And not all of them will have his acumen.

Fuck off, you weakling pathetic nu-boy!