Why did you stop watching Castle?

Why did you stop watching Castle?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8FnLMN6usCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im gonna do a double wine boot on your firewife and steal all your bitcoin through a faulty monitor driver using my windows linux shiggydiggy edition thats perfect for hackers because of its extended fiber optics wires and superior net GUI interface

Started taking itself too seriously and the whole WHO KILLED BECKETTS MOM shit got annoying.

Also Fillion got fat.

>Fillion got fat.

He got really fucking fat holy fuck. It was embarrassing when they had to start blocking his gut in shots like they do with pregnant women

I started watching cause I loved him in Firefly, went to Afghanistan for 13 months, and found Castle replaced by some dude in a fat suit.

Extremely disappointing desu.

Molly Quinn refused to do lewder scenes and I got fed UP.

but she becomes a whore in S6

I just got burnt out on it. Made it through season 7 I think

same here got to s5 or 6 and it was a bit too samey and i felt like i'd seen it all before so i just stopped

Because it was canceled ;_;

>literally the episode they filmed as Molly Quinn turned 18 had her walking around in her underwear
>she's the one who asked to do it

She went from cute to distressing to watch in the space of 20 minutes.

It just wasn't this interesting. Started a bit meta to me (Lol, silly Becket doesn't understand she's on TV and fails to play by TV rules, while smart Castle gets it) and generally wasn't just as enjoyable as the likes of Elementary.

ride never ends

>>she's the one who asked to do it
Really?

its a weak male bad copy of jessica fletcher,

I dropped it right after the start of S6 when I saw Javi and Ryan's actors names in the credits. I really thought they were going to keep Beckett in the FBI because the show needed a bug shape up

It's hilarious, because the middle aged mom bait of a show getting fat is like the number one sign a show has gone on too long.

So was Stana a bitch or was Nathan a cunt?

Stana is the reason the show went to shit because she pushed for Beckett and Castle to get together

Because they stopped making it

because of
>muh couples and shipping and relationships

castle did some things right but they should have saved that shit for the later seasons or at least mellow it down

Why did this handle romance between the mcs so much better than bones did?

Actually is bones being compared to Castle even a thing outside Australia?

I still think about this

Stopped watching when castle disappeared.
I was like "finally" and used it to quit.

bones became pretty cringe desu just end it already

because they married and such
I was hoping the bitch would die and have a cuter one.
Oh and because ugly nigger captain.

it's pretty sad to see all these procedurals get ruined because their creators let them run past five seasons

>past five seasons

But that's how they make real money, user

How are the Nikki Heat books?

Shortly after the killer used a fucking laser(???) as the murder weapon.

Or maybe it was after the ep where one of the suspects was a time traveller.

This show jumped the shark hard.

It became less about the literary journey and more about the dynamics of the relationships.

>Summer Glau

I guess we know why the show didnt get a 9th season

was it rape?

So how much did the 2 leads actually hate each other

What's Cuddy doing in this show

They had the main character vanish? How dumb is this show.

If you look at the early seasons(years) they got along really really well, and at some point something happened behind the scenes to start making them hate eachother and it probably ended up being a bit of both. The sad part is stana is now on amazon on a show that is both terrible and basically exiled her to europe to keep her career while nathan has been starring on every high end show across three networks. She was never going to win that war simply because he had the better connections going into that show.

I highly doubt they started hating eachother over the changing focus of the show. More likely something personal happened behind the scenes. I mean if you need to go to real marriage counseling to keep your high paying paycheck because you can't stand each other, it has to be really fucking bad.

What show is Nathan on that's good/ I'm looking at his filmography and don't see

What's this show about??

If you mean 'quality' he isn't. I meant ratings. Modern Family he's been reoccurring while ABC got his new show ready.

Oh ouch on ABC. Kept him and kicked her to the curb.

Castle looked really bad for a couple of seasons (fat and dark circles under the eyes)

The shifted the show's focus on Beckett-related drama instead of interesting cases

too drawn out

>mfw the cast used to post pictures of them watching the show without Stana

It was def her

Pretty much, he's now going to be 'The Rookie' and stana is playing an amnesiac FBI chick or something, her new show is beyond horrible. So really i'm guessing both shows will end up being horrible and universe will somehow balance itself out.

I know it was later on but they did used to get along really well at one point.

Every TV show that is "one case per episode" gets old really fast for me.

Bones went too far with Brennan's autism. in the first season she was just quirky but still have some depth and you could see her connecting to other characters. But they just went on to make her HEY WOOWIE levels of autistic and a
parody of herself, so their connection wasn't working anymore.

Rookie is going to be pretty ok.

it's called cosplaying, grandpa

TV shows are annoying to watch even when they don't do this. I dunno. I used to love them but as I'm getting older they are just more and more annoying to watch in general

>he posts on Cred Forums

For me I get too used to cinematic quality (I mean relatively, obviously you can have a movie hit theaters that has absolute shit production value) and when I go to try to watch a TV show I am reminded how shitty some of the budgets are when I see the sets and B-movie tier CGI.
Also the acting in general for TV is way more hammy and it feels like a slog to get through one arc (because they obviously need to drag it out to keep people watching further eps)

It's annoying.

>Television and Film

Dipshit.

So Ernie, what did you think of the cloverfield paradox?!

same reason as everyone, homoerotic undertones

where are these pics?

This gets less apparent the further you get away from popular networks with run of the mill shows

fucking hell, user. that pic is literally me. i never get happy drinking any more, i just get emptier and emptier until i fall asleep

Yeah, it's a good board for Twitter screencaps and celeb drama.

tv shows are meant for women; the only tv show purely for men is Oz and then the Sopranos

Time to watch Oz then.

after i saw this.
youtube.com/watch?v=8FnLMN6usCU

>A Castle thread on Cred Forums

What the fuck is going on?

LOOKS LIKE PROCEDURALS ARE BACK ON THE MENU, BOYS

I saw the first episode of her show. It wasn't THAT bad.
Did it get worse?

>Summer Glau
This here is the most important reason the show died. The Glau curse.

>Why did you stop watching Castle?

When they kept pushing the limit. It was a fantastic police procedural for the first few seasons. The mother arc was idiotic, castles fathers arc was idiotic.The nuclear bomb episode was the most idiotic thing I have ever seen

And the simple fact that as always it went on for too long

>castles fathers arc

My resentment of the show started here.

What was was really embarrassing was when they did a clips show near the end, they cut back to him in S1 and it looked like a different person

She didn't tho.

He'll still fuck your mom

It gets more pointless, so define it for yourself.

She got thicc too. Do you think they got fat with Nate together?

Why did you started watching Castle?

fttfy

How is that a question?

>Best guess for this image: national geographic

if it's because of the cunt, the mentalist has better one

>mentalist
Lol

I started for Nathan like I think most people did. Molly definitely kept me coming back as the show got worse though.

mentalist is better, and simon baker didn't become a fat fuck in the middle of the show

reminder that briefly lie to me was on while castle was on and emily was a better daughter than alexis

Kinda funny how Nathan and Molly got thiccer while Stana got thinner and thinner over time. In the end, Molly looked like a juicy steak, nathan looked like a middle aged Lothario with a paunch and Stana looked like a bad example in those anorexia brochures.

What the hell, man. I mean, Molly can get away with it, she's young and hot with and without hips and tits. Nathan - eh he just looks tired, he was always a guy with a powerful build so he carries the fat better than usual (those hollows under the eyes tho wtf), btu Stana was thin to begin with and she approached skeleton territory pretty fast in the last few seasons where even her face looked like a bad Halloween mask.

Also, Nate and Molly definitely fucked and Stana was jealous.

>lie to me

Don't mention that horse shit in my presence, user

did deb actually say that?
sick #s, too

>lie to me
My nigra

she's one of those super vegan health conscious nutbags. She was even trying to start some kind of body health movement that involved walking and biking instead of using cars or some shit. She basically starved herself.

Ain't that just great.

>the virgin Stana (anagram for satan btw)
>the chad Molly
Molly eats PIZZA and drink COKE while you NIBBLE veggies and FORCE DOWN your green smoothie.

>middle aged mom bait
Doesn't hold a candle to the golden god of mom bait

>tfw BOTH of Castle's ex wives are hotter than Beckett

I may be the only person who thinks this, but Becket was fugly. The way people swooned over her was so ridiculous, she was a 5 at best.

Did anyone notice Molly in GOTG2? She's in for a split second scene with Howard the Duck.

>I may be the only person who thinks this, but Becket was fugly.
Seriously? Becket is shit, I don't know anyon who finds her pretty.

it's the better tv show, though, even in the later seasons

We should start a support group or something, because the consensus is that she is super hot.

I felt bad for her for being in such a small role to the point where I felt bad for myself for recognizing her in the 1st place

She started out pretty but got far too skinny. Even women agree with this, she was one of those pro ana people's idols

I thought she was hot when I used to watch the show. You'll think a person is hot when they're the hottest person in the show. Its the reason why people think Jenny Garner is ho for examplet. Your dick confuses you

>pro ana

uh oh. you've had/ got an ED?

the only bad thing about mentalist is the last two seasons which were unnecessary and the red john conclusion.

S6 was really good tho

>red john conclusion.
Yes that was so fucking bad. They built him up over six fucking seasons and he's just some guy? Fuck you, tv show.

>lorelei plot
>red john reveal
>uneventful season 5
>pike vs jane
honestly these are my only gripes with the show, the rest is still pretty much my favorite crime procedural ever and lisbon is a qt!

Eh imo she's even less attractive than Becket.

it's not about attractiveness, she's just a better character and jane doesn't drool over her like castle does over beckett

Those are both true points. But would it kill them to hire a good looking actress?

>But would it kill them to hire a good looking actress?

Yes, actually. The more attractive the female lead is, the more likely its going to fail because moms don't like hot women. See any crime procedural and you'll notice that the women are plain or a bit ugly

This seems very reasonable, and yet it still angers me greatly.

Mirin the bloat

I was about her age, it's not illegal.