Well?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L0D0VGomWb4
youtube.com/watch?v=U4pMQv46vz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

superman and anime dude

Batman and Goku easy.

Goku is the strongest one there by like a million and batman will stop and bullshit from the rest including everlasting life bullshit..

Superman and Goku are retardedly OP

Goku + Superman + fusion.

Superman and Goku

I pick batman and superman. superman can take anyone and batman will put me in a super secure mansion

Superman and Darth Vader

quints confirm, kys noobs

>superman can take anyone

Except Goku.

Goku is fast and strong enough to take out just about everyone there alone.
I suppose if theres prep time then Batman is the second, if its a surprise brawl then Superman.
At that point everyone else left is no where near fast enough to do anything.

What's the point of the guy at tge bottom?

Goku and Hulk

I'd pick Hulk and Thor for the quips

>Goku

Keep in mind he put the entire universe at stake for a tournament. Batman would be too busy keeping Goku from fucking up to protect you from intellectual threats.

Can superman blow up a universe and outrun time?

If not then Goku.

is ssj4 goku stronger than the shit they're pulling in super?

Kalelrotto
Or
Superku

Is it Prep-time Batman and is The Force midichlorians?

Could all of them combined defeat Jiren?

soyboy signal
Anyone who responds to OP seriously has to deal with the fact that they are soyboys

Wy the fuck would anyone choose anyone aside from Superman and Goku. Batman has plot armor but he's not invincible.

i'll just take the Undertaker at Wrestlemania against all these nerds thank you

Kneel before Brod

Depending on the reason you need protection, Batman might not even give a fuck.

Checkd

Superman and hulk or goku could tank the whole list

Because Kryptonite, red sunlight, magic, needles, viruses, lasers, a rock and people smarter than Goku

Checked, but...Both susceptible to mind tricks by darth vader. Superman is cannonically weak to mind attack and goku is dum dum.
YOU HAVE DIED

Darth Vader and Deadpool.

Batman Vader strat.

The only choice that makes sense. Whatever Superman can’t handle on his own (which would already be insanely easy), Darth vader just uses the force to either control the minds of his opponents or literally crush their skulls. Too easy.

Ant-man could get inside any of them except Superman, Vader and Wolverine and explode them by going giant.

Normalfags are embarrased by nerdy questions but if you put a drawing of a chad-like guy in there it puts them at ease and makes them think "oh, it's ok :) ".

Batman hires your mercenary, Deadpool, at a higher rate.
YOU HAVE DIED

Terminator should be on there. He has a 100% success rate at keeping his target alive.
>you’re not John Connor
He can be programmed to think I am.

batman and goku.

goku for brute force killing everyone else in that image.

batman for strategy and intelligence.

>all these people picking batman to protect you
why? batman doesn't kill anyone, period. and he would probably try to stop the other 6 from killing you, too. he's a freebie, there is no reason to pick him. superman and goku are the only ones that make sense, although goku is not a great choice because he has already let people die right in front of him

Batman Goku. Goku is waaaaay stronger than everyone else but would leave you to die almost all the time, so batman keeps you safe through strategic strategry. I'm thinking the Batgod universe, not batman.

I'd pick Goku and Superman. Goku can instantly teleport you to King Kai's place, or some other safe planet while he and Superman neutralize the others. The only danger is Goku forgetting to come get you after its over and demanding to spar with Supes instead.

I know that these are supposed to bring up debate, but I feel like people are horrendously undermining just how stupidly overpower Goku is compared to the rest of the choices here.

Even if you nerfed Goku's power to be only equal to the next strongest choice, he is still beyond everyone's speed. Before anyone could think to make a move they'd already be dead.
Swap it around, now he's only as fast as the next fastest choice, but his strength again is way beyond everyone else here. Even basic ki blasts would kill half of the others, and standard kamehameha would likely outright kill the rest.
Now consider that he has both the strength and speed on his side. He's too powerful a force to be stopped even if you could react, but he's also too fast to do so anyway.
At best if you removed Goku then this would be a more even playing field, but power scaling in the Dragon Ball universe is way high compared to the others.

It's obvious, right?
Wolverine and Deadpool.
They're both mutants with immortality.

Goku and wolverine
Gt cannon super saiyan 4

does vader actually mind trick anyone in the movies? i don't remember

Goku and Darth Vader is the only right answer, any other option and you'd get killed
DV can set a force protection around you while goku takes care of everybody one after another

>both mutants

Superman cannonically weak to mind attacks and goku is dumb so you get darth vader checkmate without a fight.

>darth Vader needs to kill you
>Uses death star to blow the planet up killing you and probably your guardian. Either way your guardians couldn't stop it.
Vader and superman easily.

>you and vader chill somewhere protected by the empire while superman picks off the others on earth

It's not light side power if that's what you're thinking. Darth vader doesnt use his words to settle conflict.

Goku and Superman could also work, if Superman holds you tightly in his big, strong arms

no, i'm asking if he's ever shown to be capable of using it. did he use it in the prequel trilogy? he fucked up his training even harder than luke did, i'm genuinely curious if he even knows how to do a jedi mind trick

>not understanding you can make Goku teleport you around the universe because you want to try out new foods with Superman as a third wheel

Good luck catching up with us humans.

What's the argument that says he cant? Jedi mind trick hasn't been shown as a crazy hard to grasp power.

You can counter that easily. You have to catch someone, especially someone who Supes loves and put them in danger and he’ll snap out of it to save them because that’s who he is. With Goku that’s easy. Just make him shoot a kamehameha at the Daily Planet.

but batman already knew that about vader which is why he gave superman, his best friend, a cerebral implant ahead of time, to prevent him from being psychically manipulated like the last time that happened

Deadpool has a teleport belt. u ded

Batman and Superman to protect you easily.

It’s broke. Even if Batman fixes it. You’d have to know where we goin bruh.

neither is force jumping but he fucked that one up too. vader has been shown to be arrogant and only values power and combat prowess. but if the movies ever showed him using it, that's different

also for all anyone knows, goku could be relatively immune to it like that alien in phantom menace. he was fairly dumb too, but his species wasn't affected by mind tricks for whatever reason

Yeah, that's batgod thinking for ya. if you get batgod tier batman you also get extended universe Dark side powers so vader has the power to force-destroy droids/computers and blows up the implant and takes mental control.

>Keep in mind he put the entire universe at stake for a tournament

True but it was later revealed that if he hadnt coined the idea that little god faggot would have just nuked all the other universes except the top two with the highest power level

GOKU and supes

What the fuck is Darth Vader supposed to do against Goku?

i read the first two sentences.

Superman and Batman.

Superman can fuck anyone up, including Goku. He's just way too OP. If you think Goku can beat superman you deserved to be underaged b&.

Also need Batman for strategy and intelligence, he'd know how to protect me. I wouldn't want that fucker making up plans on how to take me down.

What an absolute garbage thread you're babysitting zero

The counter to that is Goku, Darth Vader. Force Hold for CC and Goku can do his thing.

You might have an argument if this was any of Superman's other higher forms but what OP has is base form, which is inferior to Goku who can change forms in an instant. Hell even if you limited it to SS1/2 he's still above Superman.

>vader has the power to force-destroy droids/computers and blows up the implant
well shit, you got me there

He lost 2 in a row

>Superman can fuck anyone up, including Goku

no

Goku and Superman, without a doubt. Especially now that Goku is Blanco now, and officially stronger than the gods.

Guess that's where Batman's intelligence comes in.

superman and goku

goku teaches superman fusion dance

Not if Vader force holds both + instant teleportation.

Batman twice.

Superman's base form is hard to measure. How do you know that he's inferior than Goku? If we're talking silver age base superman he could fuck up at least ssjg Goku.

This isn’t including the other 5 people you have to deal with.

Superman and Thor. They can just throw the others into outer space and even the immortals who wouldn't necessarily die can't get back at me. The only real concern left is Goku and he's half a fucking retard. I'd insist that to face me he'd have to fight in the Top Ramen Budokai Loli tournament being held in a black hole somewhere and he'd take care of himself.

This is a game of who you don’t fighting against you. Goku’s powers + teleportation is too great.

Hulk and Goku
How can any others aside from Batman compete?

How much prep time does Batman have? If plenty I'm sure he can counter this. He's a master escape artist and it's not like it's the first time he's been inmobolized

checked and seconded.

This makes it even worse for the rest of the choices. With a serious and focused demeanor along with powers surpassing the gods in his cannon I don't see how this is even remotely fair.

Ant Man + Hulk is the wild card to prep time.

Deadpool and Legion.

Deadpool just quips while Legion wishes the other 8 out of existance or into another dimension.

i chose saitama.
since his concept is that he can win any fight without any effort and his strongest punch would equal the big bang i think his power surpases superman and goku combined.
if i dont get to chose saitama then goku and supeman.
>darth vader, ant man and batman die in the first second
>hulk and deadpool get teleported by goku to outer space subsequently dying.
>wolverine beheaded by one superman pounch
>thor might be a god but he still cant match a guy who can pouch through time and space.

Goku, I don't even need to choose any one else but I will take superman for whatever.

>Weebs actually think gocucku is stronger than the fucking man of steel
*inhales*

Considering Superman could one shot all of those characters combine, except for Thor and only Batman would know and have acess to his weakness, Batman and Superman are the best ones to pick. Batman with his prep and planing could keep you safe while also monitor the other 7. After Supes takes care of the others in less than a second he would just need to wear out Thor's stamina.

Still thinking about how use Wolverine in this... for or against... he’s kind of useless. Can we get a substitiute?

Thor and Goku’s stamina...

Depends. Goku with his guard down has been oneshotted by Frieza's goons. Goku wouldn't go all out in the beginning, but he would tell the person he is fighting to do so. So Supes gut punch Goku knocking him out before he can even come close to turning whatever new bullshit powerup he's got now.

This is a pretty impossible situation. You absolutely NEED to pick Goku. If he's dead-set on destroying you, he can literally blow up the Earth. So Goku becomes necessary.

Now you have the Superman problem. I think it's fair to say he can destroy any of the remaining contestants with relative ease, but if you pick him, then you have huge issues. Any fighter smart enough to just distract or trick Goku can take him out of the battle. Then your only protector in Superman is weak to Kryptonite from Batman, Antman, Wolverine (all characters smart enough to use it in a plan) or Deadpool (who would just have the Kryptonite randomly). And Vader can probably take him out of commission with the Force.

In the end I probably go with Goku/Deadpool and hope that the absurd amounts of plot armor and random luck keep me safe.

>Goku never goes all out in the beginning

Fuck that’s true... well against Batman that would be good. Does the opposition have senzu beans?

If Goku's primary objective was to kill you, he'd just nuke you from orbit or teleport to you and kill you in a matter of seconds before Supes could even react. Then he'd have his fun fighting Superman.

But we have prep time. I’m on your side, but fuck prep time. If Batman has prep time then Goku should have senzu beans.

>not picking goku to protect you when he's the only one who can wish you back to life in the event that you die

Deadpool killed the entirety of the marvel cast at one time

Why is there some random laughing guy in the pic

But I don’t think people would let the dragon balls be in this fight. Because you can argue someone asking the Justice League to join you in your fight. And I don’t think we want the Flash in this.

Goku and antman
Otherwise that lil ant nigga would just run into your ear and make himself large again

But you have to contend against Supes/bats/Thor/hulk combo

Legion could beat the Flash.

vader and superchad

Goku goes supersayian and kamehamehas them into dust, while ant nigga sits in someones ear and becomes large

>prep time
Especially when he’s the pursuer.

i pick superman and batman because superman can kill anyone and batman is the only one who can defeat him

Superman can't beat Legion.

>batman's prep includes puts earplugs in his ears to protect against ant man
>can't hear goku charging the kamehameha wave

Need more DC.
Sub Wolverine for Flash.
What now?

legion isn't on the list

But he’s prepped for that too.

I'd pick superman because he's probably the strongest, and after that just fill in his weaknesses which is magic and kryptonite
so thor? vader also has 'magic' via the force but i think thor wins out in the end

vader and goku
get me on vaders spaceship and warp outta there while goku blows up the solar system, killing all the others. no sun = no superman

Good strat. Batman has prep time.

>blows up the solar system
but the exploding sun would turn superman into all star superman and he'd kill the entire universe in the blink of an eye

Thor and Goku

>Thor would have a whole Army of his kin to come to his aid if need be

and

>Goku can blow up planets with ease

While your overall idea isn't awful, Goku won't kill all of the innocents on Earth just to save your life. In his infinite hubris, he will think that he can defend you against any foe as he is the strongest, and you get assassinated by bat-man, ant-man, or deadpool.

>this thread

This
Goku could single handedly kill them all and his komehameha would supercharge superman into superman prime powerlevels

Nigga how the fuck do you prepare for a foreign aliens kamehameha?
It isn't something he has seen before and Goku would just kill them all in 5 seconds

Superman and Batman, as together they'd be invincible. Batman figures out the weaknesses and Superman makes it happen.

he has anti-goku spray in his toolbelt

Who the fuck is Goku?

Hulk has no superspeed, he'd protect you like a 19th century Fortress protects you from air strikes.

Also Batman would invent some stupid repulsor wave tech to counter. I’m on your side I’m just countering to be fair.

Goku's weakness is that he's a complete retard but even then, all you can hope for is to distract him forever. If he's dead set on killing you, he will eventually get tired of waiting and just destroy both your protectors and the planet.

And then wish them back except you with dragon balls. Which is unfair so we have to count out dragon balls so he won’t obliterate a planet but he won’t stop.

>mfw there are brainlets out there that actually think Superman could stand a chance against Goku

top fucking kek

goku literally couldnt hurt superman

Superman - generally single target, hand to hand
Thor - Can AoE, bad things happen if his hammer is broken (like galaxy wrecking things)
Deadpool - Fun option, potential if given his full fourth wll breaking powers
Hulk - Uncontrollable WMD in humanoid form
Goku - Would end up jobbing for drama giving the enemy chance to kill you - but would ohko all once revived (but he'd likely wreck the plnet you re on, so...)
Darth - Would be a firm pick but since the EU h been erdicated...
Antman - possible, but risky
Batman - A human, but he out Thanatoses Thanatos so you'd be safe with him if he has time to plan and devise countermeasures
Wolverine - Can take a spanking, but is not likely to be on a par to others

based on this, I'd go Batman and Superman if a preplanned battle, Deadpool and Superman if it was a random occurance battle

I dunno man. Superman can go toe to toe with Goku and then some.

Wolverine is shit. Change him!

wolverine is already dead

other way around, retard

Doesn't matter. Legion can warp reality to be on that list.

/thread

Why fuck with this, you put all superheroes and then add fucking goku and Vader. I'm taking those two out, then I'd easily do Hulk and Superman.

One Barman is enough.

Is Superman MoS Superman? I don't want that guy to protect me

Well, it depends on who will be writing the comic

>Goku with Batman feeding him gameplans

GG

goku and thor

an anime man and a god

Sneed and Chuck

>pick Goku
>tell him to gather the dragon balls
>wish for immortality
this was easy

>get taken prisoner

>The only person to get their immortality wish keeps getting kicked into a portal
>He still comes back every now and then
>No one wishes him mortal

This thing would be a lot more interesting if it had shitter characters. You basically have 3 gods to choose from and 1 of them is by far better than anyone else, goku.

>implying you won't get your shit pushed in eternally instead of just dying

Goku and Soups. Goku instantaneously transmits anyone that requires oxygen into deep space. Soups throws the rest into the sun. Too easy.

>goku and soups

thor is literally a god

>3 gods

soups is an ayy

Does Antman actually kill people though?

Why‘s no one picking Hulk?

Too easy to repeatedly throw into space

I love goku but Superman is the strongest.

Video related.

youtu.be/L0D0VGomWb4

goku and no one else

he'd fuck them all up before breakfast

Deadpool can break the 4th wall and send me to a comic book universe or some other stupid meme shit.

curse ye ha me ha

Comic superman beats DBZ Goku but that video is outdated seeing as DBS has turned the power levels up by a factor of a trillion.

Except for the fact that Superman could kill him from orbit with heat vision. People don't understand how OP Superman is.

>Hell even if you limited it to SS1/2 he's still above Superman.
Nigga, you don't know shit about Superman.

vegeta > all

Goku could beat all of them at once

youtube.com/watch?v=U4pMQv46vz4

BLACK PANTHER I choose YOU!

BLACK PANTHER could defeat all of these clowns by himself!

BLACK PANTHERS POWERS INCLUDE:

-Superior MELAMINE BLACKNESS
-Superior riches
-African roots
-Race Card (if he starts losing -which he won't- he can use this ability to make his opponent feel shame and stop attacking).
-PANTHER CLAWS
-PANTHER AGILITY
-PANTHER BLACKNESS
-PANTHER ROAR
-PANTHER LIVES MATTER ability (works similarly to "Race Card")
-Ability to summon scores of BROTHAS AND SISTAS to his aid - also known as Summon Detroit Minions.
-Demand Reparations ability, which causes confusion among his foes since they don't know whether to take him seriously or not

And Legion is multitudes more op than Superman. He is literally over 200 omega-level mutants in 1. Can manipulate time, time travel, warp reality, deflect any kenetic or energy attack and has a pretensile tongue.

The only superhero that can beat Legion is himself.

Since that video he's gotten 3 new transformations, 2 of them happening within about 30 minutes of eachother

Kek

Why do you keep talking about someone not on the list, though? Sure, there are things more OP than Superman. The Beyonder, the Old Gods, even Nate Grey. It's irrelevant to the discussion though.

Because Legion is his booooy friiiiiiieeeeend haha.

>All these people not picking Vader
Enjoy getting force choked remotely, nerds.

Assuming derppool didn't have his "be a retard but still kill everyone" plot armor and 4th wall bullshit, Goku and Superman is the only sane choice. At this point in DBS Goku is murdering entire universes, and Superman is the most powerful capeshitter barring writer fiat for meme characters like squirrel girl.

>vader starts force chocking you
>superman/goku move to his location in 2 nanoseconds, punch him into the stratosphere and return to see if you're alright in the time it takes you to blink

Goku and Superman so I can finally have my buddy crossover

Superman and Thor.
Too many weebs ITT

Goku and Superman is the only right answer. Goku to take care of Batman and his kryptonite bullshit, and Superman to curb stomp the rest of them.

Supes & hulk easily

not fair, dude

Until Goku goes Super Ultra Double God Blue Saiyan Instinct God mode and then Kamehamehas to wipe out half the universe that is. Superman might survive it depending on the version but you sure as fuck won't.

>Pick Goku and Superman
>Fly out of the planet
>Destroy the planet
>Atleast six of them are dead (counting darth is on the planet )
Kill Thor if he survives.

>Pick Goku and Superman
>Fly out of the planet
>Destroy the planet
>Freeze to death in space.
Good job.

No, he gave eight universes that were all facing extinction a chance for survival. He saved a universe, regardless of who wins. Not a world; a universe.

This

He had enough power to wipe out half the universe as just SSGod.

Oh like there's no other habitable planet.

I only need 1, goku, It's confirmed krillin could kill every marvel/DC hero by himself let alone goku. He could probably beat the rest in his base form.

Krillin would kcik saitama's ass. The whole stupid powerful thing is just a rip off of original dragon ball where it was comical for a little kid to beat up everybody super easily except they have been doing it for years and gaining powers in the factors of thousands. Saitama probably wouldn't even have a power level in the thousands when you think about it.

You seen getting rekt kid

>krillin could kill every marvel/DC hero by himself let alone goku
*blocks your path*
*traps you in a time loop*

What hulk are we talking?

Cause some versions are essentially infinitely strong.

Is Barman a good manipulator? That’s literally the only way I can think of that he could get rid of goku by convincing him that there is food somewhere

>implying the worlds greatest detective cannot find you

>It's confirmed krillin could kill every marvel/DC hero by himself let alone goku
you better be memeing

>that obsession

Nice dubs but Its against OP is proposing also batman is goodanm hero of course he gonna protect innocents

>The idiots picking up only brute force like Goku and Superman

They are invincible but you are not...one simple cheap shoot can kill you.Supes have Kryptonite weakness Goku might be dumb anough to forget to protect you.
The best combination is a mix up of strong and resources.
Darth Vader and Goku for me.

This. Vader could easily fuck everyone else up with the force...

>you're all idiots for picking goku
>picks goku

smart

Hulk and Darth Vader.
Hulk is the most durable out of all the muscle freaks. Arguably stronger than Goku. But regardless if he's stronger or not, the Hulk will survive anything, while Goku has and will die.

Darth Vader has the force, which can fuck up any of the musclehead characters. Darth Vader can make Goku blast himself with his own Kamehameha. Vader can also sense Antman, and control him remotely. Ao it doesn't matter how small Antman shrinks, he will be caught by Vader.

So basically, if you don't have Vader on your team, you're basically fucked by Vader himself. And then all that matters, is which muscle you prefer to thwart off the others.

This.
>Darth Vader blows up Earth with death star
>Goku take out the survivors when i chill out in the death star(after tell Vader about the death star flaw and correct then)
>Then i wish for bring back Earth without my assasins with namek Dragon balls(Goku knows where it is)

>ONLY strong guys

Need to draw for you to understand?

Batman and Superman, the plot armor + original hero

Why would you need a Death Star when even at the start of DBZ Goku could have blown up the Earth with a sneeze?

Batman already has special ear plugs with built in microphones to protect against sonic attacks without impairing his hearing.

>Batman/Goku will try to kill you
No they won't, they wouldn't kill a fly.

Because i need to be in a place that is not in Earth when it blow up with lots of disposable mooks to slow down the few that wont gonna die in the explosion with is pretty much Thor and Supes(guys like Hulk and Deadpool may even survive,but they can do much in space)

Goku + Batman is the only choice.

Goku is Superman-tier for direct attacks, and Batman plans around all the indirect attacks. Existence of kryptonite makes Superman too unreliable.

Ant-man could solo all of them by tearing them apart on the molecular level with pym particle hax.

Pick Batman also since he's the only one smart enough to invent pym particles himself and immunise his suit to them.

Superman, as long as it isn't Zack Snyder's Superman who would probably accidentally kill me.

Then Hulk. Hulk could curb stomp Goku while Superman just flies me somewhere. Goku is like a weaker Superman, he'd just keep fighting Hulk who gets stronger and stronger before Hulk gets strong enough to kill his ass.

Too bad you just get Darth Vader, and not him plus a moon sized ship plus the army of personnel needed to keep it operational.

any faggot with a taser could fuck him up

Soo is just Darth Vader?Ok.
>Goku instant transmission me in a safe place that is not Earth(Vader already checked if is Ant-Man is not hiding around to go with us)
>Then is Goku fucking up the big brawlers when Vader minds fucks Hulk to fight for us

See?too easy

Just because you have kryptonitw doesn’t mean an automatic win

>Cred Forums actually replying to this Facebook-tier post
Really shows how underage and newfag this board is.

Check and then this

I agree with this guy

You're not worried about Batman?
He'd be immune to Jedi mindtricks, and would have all the gadgets needed to at least keep Goku distracted.

Yeah, they'll stay alive the entire time.

You won't, though.

Neither of them are immortal. They're just able to regenerate as Piccolo and Cell were. Neither would survive an instant against Goku even Supes or Hulk throwing them into the sun.

If I can choose pic related I don't need a second character.Even Goku would be just a little bitch.

Capeshit makes Dragonball Super look like a work of art.

all characters on Dragon ball can blow up planets with their own power.

The Deathstar would be a laughably easy target for Goku or Superman

I pick batman and superman to protect me
Then I have a gay threesome with Batfleck and Caville

Obviously correct

This!

No one on that list would be able to beat this supreme asshole.

I think he used it in Return of Jedi when a guard told him he couldn't see the Emperor.

Goku and Hulk. Nothing touches me

Except superman, hulk, goku or maxed Thor

This is hilariously true.

How? He just has to utter 'Kyoka Suigetsu' and bam, no one can hit him.

I choose Madara Uchiha.

Superman and Batman, the world's finest.

Superman has the power, Batman has the brains.

They can still hit you

Certain supermen literally can punch reality apart, hulk is about the same as preSUPER goku as is Thor

He wouldn't have the time to utter anything at all when Goku and Superman can both travel and fight far faster than light.

Well, that's retarded.

Yes
Capeshit is retarded once you get into powerlevel shit
As is anime

All you need is Superman. Superman can canonically fly backwards in time, so he can kill the ancestors of all the others before they're a threat.

Initially I was going to say Superman and Goku, since they're easily the most powerful.

Then I realized the intention is ultimately to protect me.

Ant-man would be able to both shrink me and likely provide me a suit so that my bodily can physically handle the smaller size. When I'm that small, I could likely hide in a ton of places where neither Supes nor Goku would find me. Now, they could in theory raze the entire world to ensure I die, but neither one of them would ever do that.

Also, Goku and Superman always let innocent bystanders accidentally die in nearly every battle, so again, the likelihood that they'll ensure your survival when they're in battle against all these other guys, is slim.

Ant Man is the patrician choice for survival purposes. And then I guess I'd pick deadpool for comedic purposes

Which one are you talking about?

Batman is not immune to a good long range bitch chocking

Screw Vader, replace him with Palpatine.
>mindfucks everyone at the same time
>batman can't exploit him
>can teleport you across the galaxy
>unlimited supply of clones of himself
>can vaporize at will with a force storm
>if he dies, he can enter anyone else's body and take over their soul

Batman and Superman. They already work well together. Batman could easily counter Darth Vader, Wolverine, and Ant-Man. He's also beaten Hulk in the comics. Deadpool is a non issue for Superman. Goku could wait until he could fight Superman one on one (and would lose). The only real issue is Thor with the hammer. But pretty sure Batman's tactics plus Superman would win that fight

>Deadpool is a non issue for Superman
Deadpool would have no trouble getting kryptonite.

>goku teleports me somewhere safe
>superman throws suns at the others
How is this even remotely a question?

SOYBOY the, is also the game 4channers love to play.. it's almost as if Cred Forums is the original reddit, can't you faggots get some friends and play d&d?

Depends if Batman has it stockpiled. And he'd have a lot of trouble after Superman threw him into the sun. Come to think of it, Batman once imprisoned an immortal villain in a coffin in space.

Goku is meant to be broken. You can't really put him on the list, laser memes aside.

Ok, real question is:

What's the worse 2-man team combination that would give you the least protection from the rest?

Deadpool and Wolverine.

Wolverine and deadpool by far.

If it's a comic, I just need Batman with prep time.

If it's a Marvel flick, Darth Vader and Wolverine.

If it's Snyderkino, Superman & Goku

If it's our world, I just need Batman with prep time.

Ant man and superman.

Superman can take on anyone there, Ant man can hide me almost perfectly. As long as Superman can beat Hulk, Goku, and Thor I'd be fine.

>Batman
LOLE
>Ant man
I don't want to become ant size and then go hide in some little crack in the floor for the rest of my life to avoid the others
>Superman
Others bring cryptonite, you're done
>Wolverine
He is weak to Magneto but there is no Magneto among all those so I don't know

objectively correct

this is such a normie meme

he says as he posts on normiechan

5 of those have died before (with Logan staying dead) and one of them is more likely to go on a rampage and kill u along with the other 7

retard

argument

Its too easy. Superman and Goku.

Superman to protect you(He will prioritise your safety over everything). And Goku to wipe all of them out.

Screw Batman, he can only protect you from so much.