/rlg/-Reylo™ General

Sunday Edition v.2

Will we have any official Reylo content in 2018/19?
>New Forces of Destiny episode featuring Reylo, voiced by Daisy and Adam (TBA)
>TLJ Blu ray with ~20 minutes of deleted scenes (March 27th?)
>TLJ Novelization (March/SOON)
>More Reylo merchandising
>The Last Jedi Graphic Novel Adaptation Coming in May
>Expected days left for reconciliation ~ 663

Based content from Footnotes user :
archiveofourown.org/works/13053465?show_comments=true&view_adult=true&view_full_work=true#comments

Some links:
Some Reylo quotes from directors and co. : imgur.com/a/cLeu7
Adam interviews Daisy (for real, not a fanfic): vmagazine.com/article/driving-miss-daisy/
Rian ultimately confirms Reylo to a fan: instagram.com/p/Bd1voS8nPBy/

Short videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=m7rm779U6_I
vt.media.tumblr.com/tr_p1h9ryiaIf1sbaqt9_480.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/ggbhdm.webm
vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p1emeonzTB1wyakm7_480.mp4

Long videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=qEYCYL_9jl8
youtube.com/watch?v=fTsqV71S0jo
youtube.com/watch?v=RqiOiU4nwwA
youtube.com/watch?v=7SdOQOxYtSE
youtube.com/watch?v=wXTjsLLK9_Q

Thread archive: archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/subject/reylo/
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5402081/Adam-Driver-unrecognizable-Invisible-Man-movie.html
youtu.be/rV6ske89-0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post YFW it's revealed that this is Rey's dad.

If possible report that phatetic samfaging ban evader from the last thread (uses insults to trigger people and derail the atmosphere).

>ten days since the last Footnotes

Rey will be pregnant in IX screencap this

Why do you guys think they hired an already famous actor?
I guess Laura Dern is famous too but Benicio is really recognizable.

>tfw aussies and na fags letting the thread always die between 4 -7 am cet

In the beginning or in the end of the movie?

She is writing user

In the begining. She was impregnated in VII while "interrogation".

R-Really Ben ?

Dickhead

Is this guy really that evil ? Selling his daughter for peanuts idk.

Feelsgoodman

Nowadays it's hard to be a white straight man

Young Donald Trump

>56% mutts LARP themselves into believing they could fuck Daisy Ridley: Episode 562

Why are his eyes so slanted? It's bjork all over again

>Daisy Ridley
Who cares about this fat cunt?

The cancer that's killing Cred Forums

>56% mutts LARP themselves

Thread is more alive on EU hours

>into believing they could fuck Daisy Ridley: Episode 562

What ?

I should visit the anti reylo tag when I have time to find some funny screeching kek

That would be cool and twisted af. Another "I am your father" moment but Kylo is the father of Luke and Leia plus he's also Han's father-in-law. But Rey has to be reincarnate-Padme for pottery right? she can't be just a random sand pussey.

Kek, people on here want to fuck Driver.

>moment but Kylo is the father of Luke and Leia plus he's also Han's father-in-law.

Would be too strange user

Reminder that if you haven't seen Paterson, While We're Young, and Tracks you don't belong in these threads.

Like father like son

you can feel the buttmad that the trilogy is not all about her hehe

Kek, it's hard to tell but one thing that I know for sure is Vader won't fuck anything that is related to sand unless it's Padme's vagene.
Fun fact: Ren means "lotus" in Japanese and Padme means "lotus" in Buddhism too so you get the point, we already have Kylo Ren (sKYwalker-soLO Padme) and Knights of Ren (Knights of Padme) plus Amidala is an anagram of Dalai Lama and Dalai reincarnated a lot. Natalie wouldn't just randomly pop-up from nowhere to shill SW and PT for nothing, they're gonna use her character to replace Carrie in some way and link sequels to the entire saga (it's Padme's vagene that caused the galaxy's destruction anw)

I self-insert as Kylo in Reylo works, so you bet I do.

Rey is a solid waifu.
>lorefag
>drawfag
>makes up SW fanfiction
>spends too much time lost in her own head
>good with tech
>slob
>unhealtily obsessed fangirl, collects merch
>cute
>Britbong accent
>dedicated and loving
>soft and understanding
>principled and determinded, when she puts her mind to it
>in bed she's totally a dom
>will fuck up anyone standing in her way
>will stealth attack people who have wronged you with a staff

How can Kylo even resist

I wondered about that SNL stuff too. I wonder if she will appear at Leia's funeral to give Rey a peptalk about her family's tragedy or some sort.

>Dear child, Ben's grandfather destroyed the galaxy for my pusey, you should use your pusey to tame Ben too, it's the only way to stop the Skywalker.

That background

Endgame right here lads

>A-Adam take that ring of reeeee

You forgot she’s a virgin. If I were Kylo I’d fuck her tight pussy without mercy.

Pablo and antis like him are idiot af. They are ridiculously naive to the point that they think the world is just black and white. KK isn't the best choice but she's Lucas and Spielberg's student, and she loves grey characters just like her teacher, that's why Lucas thought KK would be able to fulfill his vision with the help of other people in the company.

>her new bf is the discount copy of her chad crush
Lmao why do women do this
On his left
>look at my legs and tiddies you fine ass white boi
On his right
>I wish that wedding ring was for me
How does he do it Cred Forums?

I want to fuck Adamu tho

Natalie just said on Kimmel that Oscar took her to the SW set kek I wonder if she met her grandson, but I don't think he had any scenes with Poe in them

Why is she staring at his wedding ring, so weird.

>her new bf is the discount copy of her chad crush

Ex*, she is now with Bateman I guess.

Mark just liked this so you can stop overreacting to his Hitler comment like dramaqueens.

Can somebody give a source about the hitler comment ? I guess Antis overacting as always.

It was on his twitter, he was just saying that was the only way he could get into the scene. People are fucking retarded if they think he doesn't like Kylo or Reylo.

Why people mark the directors and actors in ship fanarts? It's to embarrassing

Depends. I think it's more than okay with Mark and Rian because everyone knows they fanboy over Reylo and Ben. It's when they are clearly uncomfortable with it or don't' give a shit when it get's cringey.

I mean Keira Knightley did the same thing. She had a crush on Orlando Bloom so she started dating a lookalike.

Yeah Lucas loved grey characters (opening scene of a PT movie : Heroes on both sides) Pablo was always the muh I hate grey, I want full dark and full light guys.

IX filming will be her last chance kek

I think it doesn't matter what he likes.

He liked this

Kylux is a pretty unrealistic ship compared to reylo so its not really important.

Time to let the general die m8s, we can't keep this up forever and it's also kind of gay

What he will say in ix?

If Kylo Ren is Hitler, then Rey is Eva Braun.
The tragic double suicide of lovers at the end.

You are the first guy who replied to him

>then Rey is Eva Braun.

She could play a good eva braun kek

Kylo is Hamlet, and Rey is his Ophelia.

Yeah, only one Kylo (a white male) as a brand new type of character who they carefully planned since the beginning including the casting process to shape him. While Rey and Finn-Poe-Rose are just poorly-written characters who present in the movies like mindless puppets. That really shows how the clickbait media misleads people's mind with muh diversity and feminazi.

Lmao

You realize it's just about the milk meme right? He also liked a post about him drinking the milk awhile ago and I think another one with him milking Kylo. You think he ships Luke/Kylo? However, we know he does like Reylo and Ben so too bad for you. Only a delusional Kylux shipper would take that as a romantic Kylux fanart. It just looks like a joke meme fanart to anyone with an actual brain.

Ok lad

>refuses to call him Kylo
>only calls him Ben and jokingly a "naughty nephew"
>talks about Rey and Kylo having
sexual/romantic chemistry and how exciting it is
>says girls like bad boys
>durr he ships kylux too and he thinks Ben is Hitler and shouldn't be redeemed

This is how retarded anti logic is.

Kylo is Michael Corleone and Rey is Kay Adams.

That was only a visual comparison.

I don't think so, calm down dude

The ending was almost the same

Honestly, it's hard to build up a complicated character like Kylo. Disney will lose all their brain cells if they have a lot of characters like Kylo running around. I understand why they chose to let Rey be a simple Mary Sue and don't give a shit about "the holy trio" that SJWhales care tho because those characters just aren't worth it. This is Skywalker saga anyway.

He could play a mean Hamlet I bet. and Daisy already played Ophelia even though I hear it sucked ass. Too bad for her career.

Mhm, educate yourself before posting something dumb next time.

>t.assblasted tumblrwhale
I guessed?

Nobody really saw the flick I guess, not even one review on imdb

just scrolling past, this general is complete dogshit cancer and your entire fandom is racist baloney

>racist
On no no no

Yes good.

He should play Han in Solo

Daisy is happy that her pregnancy test turned out positive after my one night stand with her.

The Solo movie should have just been about Ben instead. Would reduce people bitching about Han and add more exposition to the ST.

but I agree he would be better than whatshisface for Han.

the shitstorm will be big thats for sure

I simultaneously love Reylo and hate Reylo. Weird feeling. I don't know, man.

Congratulations, you're Kylo, you're just conflicted, you should find a sand pussey for yourself.

Yeah man it's like I've ran out of things to say about this extremely shallow topic too bro.

Maybe you should move on to Bih Panther, 1500 days until Avatar and others hahaha threads.

From スター・ウォーズ / フォースの覚醒 コンプリートガイド Star Wars The Force Awakens Complete Guide for Jap

Calm down, I'll working on it. That last chapter was like 7k words, should hold you all over for a bit. Also I've been having to drag up some very painfully cringy memories of what, exactly, it's like when two complete virgins just want to go to town on each other and have no idea what they're doing. It's awkward.

user we are on european times when will you understand it

Yeah quality before quantity is the best way to go

The second pic is hilarious af. Kylo looks like a giant doggo waiting for the owner's affection

your pic makes no sense user

Nah, Bih Panther is like every shitstorm that appears when a blockbusters gets released, while the others are just random shitpost threads that would die hard and fast. Rlg is still on Cred Forums Cred Forums because they actualy discuss Reylo and Reylo is a part of SW that is supported by SW's filmmakers. Only the tourists who obviously don't give a shit about SW universe think it's just a ship. At least Reylo makes more sense in the narrative of SW sequels than the amount of shitposts about "finn/rey and white girl gets blacked" that appeared on Cred Forums 2 years ago after TFA released.

Is he squatting?

The finn posting 2 years ago was pretty hilarious

The only reason this general is still here is because the mods on this board are traitorous and corrupt and have opened the gates to let the savages in. Posting the same shitty """""art"""" over and over again is not film discussion. This is tumblr shit that doesn't belong here. Fuck off.

>the mods on this board are traitorous and corrupt

Yeah, it was retarded as fuck

the Finn thot is back and polluting every SW thread again i see.

>traitorous and corrupt and have opened the gates to let the savages in.

OH NO NO NO
jj don't fail us now.

old /tv should actually like reylo. This pic is just another example that the most thread derailer and reylo hater are tourists.

They need to grant me emergency powers so that I can deal with this problem.

Can someone redo it with reylo's white supremacy and /our guy Rian?

Lads, in an year let's return here, ok? We will either be the happiest people on earth or the most baited ones, and either way we'll have to talk.

>in an year let's return here, ok?

That's for sure

Let's just wait the novel and blu ray comes out

>white male can relate only to BB8
Kek. Rian btfoed 'em all.

Oh Anne warum so traurig ? lmao I had a math teacher with the name of Anne pretty weird lad.

I think if GL had TT back in the prequels people would say the same things.

Back then the SJW was not so big like today, okay we had chimps out because of han and leia but that's nothing compared to nowadays, right wing sjw from one side (muh feminism), the left wing sjw from the other side. (muh abusive nazi movie reeee)

They are redditors

SJW culture*

Yeah your right social media gives these antis a good mouthpiece, back then you could write fan letters but nothing more.

OH NO

NO NO

NOOOO WHERE IS MUH FINN GET OUT ROSE

Pathetic.

People forget that Rey is the one who go after Ben

She doesnt even look like Rey, more like the whale who draw that shit

But Reylo artists make Rey look more cute than she really is

Antis is pretty pathetic about her rejection. I saw an art where is she just say "fuck no" to Ben.(it was something about all Skywalker's proporsals).
But it was definitely not like that in the movie.

Yeah they should go the middle way, your pic is too clean and the other one is too bad in terms of drawing

>are pathetic

damn, look at his foots

Their anti community is pretty obsessed with hating on reylo,the most post's and draws are shit but getting most likely 1000 notes, what a pathetic community.

Sure Adam

W-We are just b-besties

how did they get away with this shit? he's bending back even before the driver starts the swing

Kino cinematography

Force prediction (tm)

Lmao

Is that Adam wut

Yeah he's filming a comedy movie I think?

source of the pic ? (google doesn't find it)

Isn't it with ScarJo? Another blonde kek

The Invisible Man

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5402081/Adam-Driver-unrecognizable-Invisible-Man-movie.html

Oh Laura is in it too along with Scarlett and Adam. Daisy gonna be jelly.

>dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5402081/Adam-Driver-unrecognizable-Invisible-Man-movie.html

How is he doing it lads ?

K I N O

I

N

O

OH NONONONO ITS PLATONIC IM SURE

>He lied
Yeah because he just will say "hey guys I kill snoke because of her"

He lied because, hey FO I killed your boss because of my waifu s-sry for that lmao

People from Tumblr doesn't understand any shit, obvious things they ignore and things that don''t exist they pray. I remember when that new season from Samurai Jack comes and tumblerinas cry about Jack and Ashi kissing.

Who /buckethead/ here?

is this part of the universal monsters cinematic universe

I mean, err. That's the whole thing they are playing on- will they, won't they. Which sucks to be part of though especially if those against it are batshit crazy

Daisy will make a "superhero" comedy serie on netflix, coincidence ?

hahahahah nice

Yes. He literally squatted in the corner like a weirdo for who even knows how long waiting for Rey to wake up.

What the fuck even is this autistic fucking garbage? 25 posters in a fucking tumblr tier thread, no replies to OP, constantly hitting the bump limit. Is this the faggot version of reddits trump generals? Are there any actual human's posting in this shit? If there are you should literally unironically kill yourselves.

Hate to break it to you but we have significantly more than a year to go.

The board is not very comfy today lel

I'm sure he had his time during that

had his fun*

She did look like a cunt when she grabbed that lightsaber. She really was so arrogant that she thought she'd pull it with ease like in TFA and get away from him with ease, either because he'd let her go or she'd just kick his ass again. Someone got too cocky. She clearly wasn't expecting him to be able to pull it back as hard as he did after he lost it so handily on Starkiller.

S-Shut up. Not considering that it comes out towards the end of said year, it's one.

It actually literally exists as both. For idiots it's the left either because they suck at interpreting movies or reading text or are willfully ignorant and the truth is also the right based on the writers' comments and obvious cinematography.

>Try to grab something
>Back away from it when it comes near you

She was shocked by Kylo's reaction

She was still the one to wake up first by a significant margin, enough for her to run away and get a shuttle and get back to the Falcon and leave. So she still fucking won in a way.

She stepped back to brace herself because Kylo started pulling it at that exact moment.

A-user that background lmao

Luke got off way too easily in TLJ after everything he's both done and didn't do, said and didn't say. He didn't deserve that badass sarcastic western hero sendoff at the expense of his nephew and the tone of his scene with Kylo should have been much more somber and serious rather than triumphant on his part.

>Rey's an arrogant cunt for taking her only weapon back from a ranting madman who, after having been saved by her, insulted her and declared himself king of the galaxy
sometimes I forget that there are damaged brainlets here who unironically hate Rey and side with Kylo Ren
>b-buh muh mental illness and t-trauma
fuck off and sort your issues out elsewhere god you're embarrassing

>having been saved by her
>muh girl power! It doesn't matter that HE saved her!!

Luke is comming back ?

Rey is garbage and always will be keep crying tumblr.

It was obvious

As a force ghost yes.

She wasn't a cunt for doing it, she looked like a cunt while doing it and had very much gotten cocky. Look how surprised she was that Kylo even put up a fight for that saber. The whole choice to ship herself to Kylo and all that followed was Rey getting too cocky and not thinking her actions through or thinking her presence was all it would take to get Kylo past years of anger and trauma.

Rey is the Key, she must tame him.That's the appeal a strong wemen falls for the fallen boy

He's already tame when it comes to Rey. It's everything else he needs to tame his anger for and Rey can't do that for him.

I'm actually glad it broke. Shit was hilarious. Rey looking shitty forever alone with her broken saber at the end. It won't last though. She'll be back on top in no time because trash characters don't have to go through proper development or actually suffer for their fuckups. Thank God we have Kylo.

Literally no character but Kylo and maybe Han actually suffers the consequences they deserve. Not even Luke

She still literal garbage kek

Kylo is "Mr I'm my own Grandpa"

Typical Reyfag trying to tear down other characters to make hers look less shit. Doesn't work when those other characters actually have things going for them aside from le stronk wymen trope.

That's why Ben and Han are the best boys.

Yeah, but he still needs her help for his redemption path otherwise the dark side would get him. But god thanks we have a special force bond so Rey is always available to him somehow.

Call me when Rey loses an arm or actually has to deal with the consequences of her issues for more than 10 seconds hamplanet.

Why the hell does this tumblr general exist?

She was not really garbage in TLJ, her acting got better and less marry sue than in TFA

She was only passable in her scenes with Kylo and Adam carried her in those too.

>only

80% of the scenes are with him and the scenes with luke are not bad too ahch-to was just really weird written

Why does Aam keep avoiding eye contact with Daisy?

Try to get past your butthurt and actually read the things you reply to, samefag. I was ridiculing every other character but Kylo and Han for being boring for not suffering true consequences for their actions.

Her hand is moving under the table...

Pff

I guess someone brought a joke

In Rey's place I'd have kidnapped him and brought him to Ach-to until he clears his mind and realize who he is. It's not easy for an abuse victim. Rey was too implusive and stubborn. Neither of them was right.

Indeed. But they've been here a long time and never get less blasted so best to just not engage.

From his point of view he did the right thing, the "noble" resistance has dirty things within their system just sayin. Ben was abandoned by his family, who supposed to take charge of him, they betrayed him. Leia was more interested in the resistance than her own child, when he only needed love and family, she sent him away, his father didnt give a fuck about him either. He's deeply hurt inside, of course he rebells against this system, that sick abuser, Snoke took advantage of his loneliness and Leia was aware that this shit was abuse his son since he was born! She might be a great leader, but she failed as a mother. Kylo is not interested in the FO, he was all about to find Luke and revenge what he did to him. He's still a losr boy who doesnt know where to belong. He didnt even have the chance to find out who he is for real, no he is not anakin, he is not han solo, he is ben solo, he has to find himself. Recovering from abuse is not easy. How do you decide which side has right, honestly? Maybe those people who serve under the FO, and has family too, think the rebels cause this anarchy. And what about Poe, how many rebels died because of his arrogance?? Ect ect. Not to mention it is Hux who commands to the whole army! Kylo was againt the planet explosion and the stormtrooper program.

because (gif related)

Kek if Rey and tried to kidnap or force Kylo into anything he'd just end up cutting one of her limbs off in a bid to escape just like she fucked his face and shoulder up and ran when he tried to force her. It's either mutual coming together or pain for these two.

Interesting, what does she doing

He prefers blondes

Kylo can only hold eye-contact with blondes user, but thats not a problem anymore

I really am interested in where Kylo goes next. Beyond the lost child past abuse thing, Adam once described Kylo as like a religious fanatic. Now he's a religious fanatic who just chose to kill his own prophet and still has much more story to go, unlike Vader who had that act as his final hurdle and action. How many modern stories have that dynamic?

Rey should have kissed him instead.Imagine..I bet he would have fainted right after that :DD

Good taste.

he's not evil just because he sees the whole thing from a different point of view. They need to find the middle path, he doesnt have to belong to the dark or the light. He could be both. When Anakin's lightsaber exploded over their fight, it was a brilliant metaphor. Rey and Kylo are stubborn as hell, they both interpreted the vision of each other in a selfish way. They belong to each othet, yes, they'll be together, but not that way. They need to accept each other, not to change the other. What he did and said after the throne scene was because he was afraid he might loose her, it was all out of anger. Its very complicated desu. He felt betrayed again.

Neither of them was right. It was an impossible situation

Memes aside it would have been much worse for them both if she'd done that. There are many factors beyond Rey in why Kylo refuses to get off of his path and a kiss wouldn't change that. All it would do is make Rey's "betrayal" hurt doubly when she left him and he would have been driven even further into the dark.

Any disappointed Reylos have to realize that it would have spelled horrible news for us if Rey and Kylo had kissed and come together in TLJ. It would just mean that IX would have to make it fall apart for the drama. How it's going is exactly how this kind of romance is supposed to evolve.

>he could be both
No. That's not how the Force works. There is no "both", there's recognizing what strengthens the dark side in oneself and learning how to get a handle of it so it doesn't consume you.

>And what about Poe, how many rebels died because of his arrogance??

Yeah the resistance is a slaughter house too, 90% crew dies nobody really gives a fuck. Rian wanted to show it in the scene with Del Toro that the resistance is not very clean at all.

Ok but can we talk about adam's reaction on wheter rey is related to any of the sw characters??
Look at dat meaningful perv smile

She WILL be!

I think he was waiting to see when Daisy would finally snap and lose it after being asked that question a million times. Poor Daisy probably thought TLJ would end those questions forever but no. Delusional fans are pretending TLJ never happened and clinging to the idea that Kylo is lying to her and she could still be a Skywalker. And Rian, in a bid to not "step on JJ's toes" is being ambiguous about it and saying that it could be a "from a certain point of view" thing even when we all know it's not since JJ agreed with his choice of Rey parentage, being random. But these people will cling to anything that tells them their headcanon wasn't BTFO

Btw kylo wouldn’t have been able to save the fleet, hux is the respected leader in the eyes of the FO officers, he is the person who commands to the whole army, not some “weird kid whom they see once in the year, who wears mask and successfully interrogates the captured rebels thanks to his strange power”.

None of them would have obeyed to kylo. 1678900000 of the FO is brainwashed, they hate the resistance and think of them as the main enemy of the galaxy, so leaving the greatest opportunity to destroy the rebels just because one person....no way.

Also Hux would have found out the truth about Snoke's death, kylo would have been killed after rey for treason.
This plan wouldnt have worked either

You are retarded

>1678900000 of the FO is brainwashed, they hate the resistance and think of them as the main enemy of the galaxy, so leaving the greatest opportunity to destroy the rebels just because one person....no way.
God fucking damn JJ is an hack. What could have Finn been! Now the idea of turned stormtrooper was used on him and they can't recycle it better...

Guys!
Am I the only one who has a problem with daisy's reaction on TLJ script??

I’m sorry, but a 25 years old, adult woman - who chose to be an actress as a profession - starts crying and complaining over that she won’t share the 10000% part of the movie with her best friend is….weird, but fine, let it be, but she keps mentioning it in every single press ever since and this behaviour has nothing to do with anxiety. There are things you don’t say in public ( being a well-know person every single word you say has consequences ), because you might offend your co-stars, even if they are so respectful and don’t say it to you, it’s damn uncomfortable hearing this that how much the certain person wanted to work with the other one instead of you. I do respect her, but this is not okay.

This is the reason finn's character is so great as much as rey's and kylo's. He knowledged against the brainwash what the FO was doing is wrong, murdering innocent people is wrong..ect. He awoke too. It has a message: Remember who you are, what you stand for and there will always be a way

Senpai I'm kinda irked by all the cast behavior regarding this movie. Once you're under a contract make the most of it for the love of jesus. Even if you didn't like the movie/how your role developed don't go speak about it on interviews... it's your job. Be mature about it, you're making way more than people who actually have a straining job.
Yeah, except it's mentioned once and... that's it? Oh my Finn, how did you break a decade long of brainwashing in an hour time? And then in TLJ he tries to flee at first and that's it again. I just think he could have been flashed out better while still being a good guy.

This is not an argument and even Pablo Hidalgo and Matt Martin have said that this doesn't mean light and dark can ever be together in one person equally. In fact, Matt said the exact opposite. That a person can't really "balance" equal light and dark in themselves. The dark is a cancer.

Dont overact so hard, the poor girl needed her comic relief friendzoned boy to deflect herself from Adam.

Dark side= passion, radical emotions, anger, fear, sadness

Have you seen Rey in TLJ/TFA?
She's leaded by her current emotions all the time however the light in her is stronger. The way she was screaming and fighting in the Throne Room while Kylo was concentrated, calm and well calculated his steps...interesting. When he saw rey getting hurt he almost lost, but then he realized both of them would have hurt since 4-3 guard was on him if he had gone to her instead. He did not let his feelings got in the way at the moment and he made the right decision.

Btw i think both of them are the last jedi.

>pablo
Don't tell me about Pablo "muh there is just black and white" Hidalgo.
Also, what is the point of ST then?
PT - victory of Dark
OT - victory of light
ST - victory of... light? Again?

>finn's character is so great as much as rey's and kylo's
Kek no. The potential of his character was wasted he's just a tokken black guy.

His pull to her was so strong that he was physically with Rey at the end of the connection. The ocean water drop on his face proves it, this intimacy meant a lot to him…this rain scene is gorgeous. I was i shock when i saw first he was with her for real.

Pple who think its a cum need to stop watching pornhub all day...

No, that's not what the dark side is. Those emotions are normal, the dark side is what happens when you let those emotions in their worst form absolutely consume you. That's what the Jedi didn't get: the answer isn't repression because repression just allows the ugly versions of those emotions to form. It's acceptance and expressing those emotions in a healthy way that doesn't completely take you over. There is no real equality of dark and light in someone, there's acknowledgement and mastery over the dark.

>Those emotions are normal
Kek. This IS the dark side. Anger, passion.

Literally yes. The whole story is good triumphing over bad, light triumphing over dark, love winning the day and redemption. Star Wars is not a particularly grey story. Vader's heart turned so that he was able to be accepted back into the Force without darkness. Kylo will master his dark side and stay firmly in the "light", which just means he won't let the dark side consume him anymore.

Idk about that user, he was literally brainwashed since his childhood than sees blood and suddenly turns to the good side. His overall performance in TFA was pretty nice,many people had hope for another force user but this got denied. Now he is a comic relief character, it was literally his fate.

Rey is the most boring and garbage tho. By a lot.

This was supposed to be what Luke did in the OT. He acknowledged his dark and got control of it, and his way of doing things would bring about a new way of Jedi thinking. Instead the ST for some reason made him start thinking exactly like the old Jedi instead of rejecting their mindset in important ways like he did in the ST. Now Rey and Kylo are going to do what Luke now supposedly failed to.

You don't get the whole point of ST, sorry.

Rey will always be shit and outshone Deal with it whale.

*like he did in the OT.

This was already said to not factor into canon.

(apic related) Its officially not really canon anymore because it was a denied idea of Lucas, but in reality its going the path of the quote.

You know that the "resolving of gray" suggests that refined Jedi sight is to "find a solution" to gray, right? Not that the solution IS gray.

Yeah, they just put it in the novel for no reason.

Em...what is the difference?

The difference is user is suggesting the poem is saying gray is the answer. That poem is actually suggesting that gray is the problem that needs a solution. It doesn't support their argument.

>implying that shit is canon anymore

Get with the times grandpa. You don't even have to train for shit anymore.

>bad
>good
Yeah, Kylo is bad, evil guy. He is SCUM.

Strawmanning makes things so much easier to debate, doesn't it?

> that gray is the problem
What?

No, you say that there is just bad and good. So, Kylo is bad. It's your logic, not mine.

To resolve something means to find a solution or a firm course of action for it. So what does resolving of gray suggest?

I'm saying the story is about light winning over dark. That includes within the characters themselves. Like Vader's whole ending. Not that it's just x character is bad and y character is good. That is true for some, like a Luke versus a Palpatine or what Hux will probably be in IX, but it isn't for others that aren't one baddies note like Kylo.

Yeah I rolled my eyes everytime she said it in every other interview. Maybe she'll shut the fuck up about it now that the GA response to Reylo was overwhelmingly positive since that's what she pushed as her main concern. She's delusional if she think anyone really gives a fuck about Finn at this point. His toys rot in the store.

There is so many tumblrwhales with the thinking of Hidalgo.
Did you watch the Mortis arc, morons?
So, what's the point of all that yin yang shit?

It's like they didn't watch the movies and all the interviews sperging about greyness. Daisy herself says it a lot as well. Ironic since it's shitty Reytards who like to ignore it.

Yeah thebpoem is more pro jedi but we know the jedi failed in the past and are litrally dead. Perhaps we need to delete the past and live in peace with the grey. (Best example is Kylo he is a playball between two sides the guy who falls apart.Not the dark,not even the light side can help him.

What's the deal with prequelmemes and the salt with Reylo?

The shape of your head reminds me of snoke's favourite type of galactic sausage!

It's a simple - reddit hates reylo

It is grey now. Even KK said they are trying more complex things with Kylo to pave the way for future stories in a new direction.

Meh, the best meme pages are the one joking about fapping to its porn.

Finn is her ultimate friendzoned side kick thats the reason why she is so freely talking about him. Its not really about the story of TLJ.

I hope we'll see new stories with Ben after IX.

Finn and Rose reminds me of papageno and papagena just sayin'

JCF and Plebbitors are the canon(muh reyskywalker,muh kylo needs go full bad) antis and on tumblr/twitter you can find the SJW antis.

youtu.be/rV6ske89-0g

P O E T R Y

Imagine this being kylo Ren

>mfw

Uhh..gosh...no thanks

It would have been horrible, man

He might be a great actor, but Adam Driver was the best choice

>288/125/37

What are you doing?

Its a general user

Pathetic as always

I think he means Kylo sitting on his throne half-naked like a decadent emperor surrounded by his harem

The women in the background are member of the KoR I guess

That's not what a mean but now I want this in IX

Redmayne auditioned for Kylo.

Mental illness general

Episode IX ending scene

Yeah I know that was just not really sure what the point of the pic was

He would have zero chemistry with daisy, he's talented but has no that kind of charisma

Adam is just perfect for this role

Weird edit

XDD

I dont know about making an new thread, will most likely die between the na/aussie hours :/

He just wouldn't play well a villain like Kylo. He's suited for slimy ones, not brutally strong bad guys

I want a reylo ending but this is just way too cheesy.

WHERE IS FINN

He's not a villain just, more like a conflicted,reckless young man with a traumatic childhood, who has no idea where he belongs

Between kylo and rose

Rose is really hot here

Your penis is the cheesy you sausage-head

stop thinking about dicks

Migrate lads

Fuck idk why but I can't stop laughing at this :'DD

He looks..idk how to say

Because Daisy is flirty but Adam only likes blondes.