youtube.com/watch?v=pF3lYNJn9UY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

like any other marine then

Why is there braille on his chest?

>I’m a killmonger, T’challa

Really Coogler?

He forgot to mention Libya.

blackne

Killmonger is a legitimately stupid name. The more I say it, the stupider it gets.

its for every person he's killed

>I seeded Elsa Jean's womb in 4K

That's comics for you.

Isn't he an African Warlord? I haven't seen the movie but they tend to have really retarded nicknames for themsely in real life to sound tough.

Did he pick it or did other people just start calling him that because he is a monger of killing?

Its called keloid scarring. Niggers cut themselves and rub dirt in the wound or some shit.

Nah, the in-universe explanation is that it's a nickname he earned in the US Marines.

Keloid scars are just a type of scar.

If a nigger comes close to anyone in Iraq or Afghanistan his head would be on a pike that evening
t.syrian

That sounds healthy. Better leave the wound untreated because hospitals are made by white people.

DY-NO-MITE

Don't you have bigger problems than jumping on the spook hating band wagon?

>killed in america
standard for a nigger

Yeah. They cut themselves in pattterns and induce keloid scars. Its a form of primative body modification.

why are you butthurt over some truth. Also not every place here is as bad as you hear on the news moron.

I hope this movie succeeds to spite you racists

>America

who did he kill there?

wh*Te subhumans

Presumably plenty of people when working with Klaue. We see a few.

Not butthurt, just a weird out of the left field statement. Interesting thing to take pride in, no better than the jigs desu.

You think if he was named Fishmonger people would like him better?

The latter, someone says "We called him killmonger" or something like that

whitoids

Latino gangs in California.

that depends completely on the freshness of the fish he mongers

So did I.
youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak

>primative
you sure sound superior with your sublime spelling

he even killed his gf, guy was a real jerk

Why do amaricans say

Eye - raq

Sadly, no one can ever top General Butt Naked

>*plucks a live fish from the water*
>*covers it in red beans and rice*
>*slams it on your plate*

$500 DORRAR PLUS TIPPU

You sure sound superior picking up typos on Cred Forums of all places. Primitive** and yes it literally is a primitive form of body modification.

Yeah, that's a comic book thing
Let's go over some:

>Superman
>Spiderman
>Batman
>Captain America
>Captain Marvel
>Antman
>Crossbone
>Squirrel Girl
>Wonder Woman
>Groot
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

Stellar

>Its a form of primative body modification.

Not like your super-patrician (and entirely non-degenerate) tattooing and piercings.

Because of their accents.

youtube.com/watch?v=1vvb16VyVEY

hopefully this becomes a trend

Because that's how the news says it

>missed the point

It's all primitive, dude. Tattooing and piercing have been around since pre-historic times.

primitive -
relating to, denoting, or preserving the character of an early stage in the evolutionary or historical development of something.
Don't put words in my mouth now. I think all body modification is poor taste. However you have to agree that electric motors spinning needles that inject ink at thousands of RPM is slightly more advance that forming some pig iron blade and slicing up your cousin with it

It already is. Scarification is a thing in first countries, and if they took on the design of Killamonger, I'd say they're pretty damn conservative.

Jesus fucking Christ that looks like it'd be unbearable.

Unless it's just makeup and I'm gullible. But still. Fucking god damn.

Interesting shit really. Not my cuppa.

How do you prevent this kind of shit from getting infected? Same as tattoo care?

>aahhh look at me im such a freak ahh im a psycho look at me im..... 28 years old... and im starting to regret this.....

>Same as tattoo care?

Not quite the same, since you actually want it to scar over, unlike a tattoo.
You keep it clean, let it scab over, keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn't infected.
Those surface cuts, while gruesome-looking are actually pretty superficial and heal quickly.

Derp.

What did he do with the skin?

>I'm sorry, Mr. Thompson, while your qualifications and references are excellent, this position requires a considerable amount of client-facing activity...

ritually ate it

imaging what it would feel like to put aftershave on after that.
Mama Mia!

>Iron Monger
>Kill Monger
it's like Pottery

the removed skin is treated like any other medical waste.

Her nickname is "Hot Spot"

Yeah, because that type of guy totally applies for desk jobs

You never know what kind of person he will be or what he wants to do in 10 or 20 or 30 years.

>Why wont anyone hire me!!??

This one is overboard.

so blind people can hate him too

t. Someone who has never encountered a US Marine.

Cenobite levels

holy shit

>Her nickname is "Hot Spot"

Criminally underrated.

Actually, the "*" should come before the corrected typo. When a "*" is after a word it means that there's a footnote. Also, not sure why you used two of them?

spbp. this better be OC, user.

shut the fuck up you retarded faggot

Anyone in Iraq or Afghanistan is a sandnigger. Dont forget.

Makes sense. Motherfucker was trying to reduce drag.

Prepare to hear it in raps

Black people, IIRC he's specifically said it.

I think it is doing just that.

Lmao

wh*Teoid mongrels

AIDS EVERYWHERE!

>Brainlet finds the english language too complicated so he turns to the only semantics he knows.

His first name is Erik

Hashtag monger

Shut the fuck up grandad

MOM'S. GONNA. FREAK.

kek

I want to play this for all the fucking niggas who still cry that their families were taken from Africa.

YOU'RE FUCKING WELCOME.

Like every white lowlife in US isn't full of shitty tattoos.

>Comparing primitive ass scarring to someone getting trashy ink
Listen to that baby screaming, fucking savages.

youtube.com/watch?v=pF3lYNJn9UY

>America
Chicago or Detroit?

Poor guy, good that he stays Alpha.

underrated

he has aids

Did anyone else notice that he said he went around the world killing "his people" and then referenced Iraq and Afghanistan?

Do Amerimutts think Iraqis are black?

Black soldiers walk around all the time, trying to get Cred Forums points isn't impressing anyone.

He referenced Africa tho, check yer hearing blud.

So the movie makers are admitting that amerimutt audiences are unaware of the military actions the US has been involved in on the continent of Africa over the past 20 years?

except general rambo off course

for some reason maybe unrelated american media always mispronounce rephrase words especially post 9/11 for example "shria-law" they used to call it islamic law but i guess because the american mind is a simple one and get's agitated and scared when he hears a phrase he isn't familiar with.

>his name is actually "Killmonger"

I don't get it, is he supposed to be the bad guy?

Why should we pronounce the name of that trash country properly?

based intellectualposter

Creatine

Yes

I wish they didn't ruin his fine body with welts. Ugh.

This movie had me horny the whole time...him and Chad...mmm

He euthanized the amerimutts

>All these people falling for such lazy b8
Christ

>including you

>dune coon thinking he can take out a US marine
the delusion

i dont get the power levels in this movie
- Andy Sirkis is supposed to be a badass opponent, huge fight scene, But then killmonger proceeds to just kills him without breaking a sweat
- then killmonger defeats TChalla without too much trouble. I thought maybe he was cheating and had BlackPanther power, but that was not the case. He just crushed him in a duel fair and square.
- final fight, again their duel. TChalla now wins. Because.

if Andy Sirkis character wasnt dead, they'd literally have a full circle.

Epic plot

Black person here

Killmonger's message was spot on. Black Supremacy is the answer.

The black community doesn't agree with the message of sharing Wakanda's secrets. This would not be the reality. No fucking white movie has ever done anything like this...the film was good but the non-black direction made huge mistakes in the film. The movie didn't need Agent Ross AT ALL. His "white savior" role was so insignificant because they lazily just stuck him in the ship to "save the day" before we even got to know the guy. Between Bilbo and Sméagol (his bullshit took up like half the damn movie), they took up way too much time in the film that should've been spent learning more about Killmonger's plans because the whole "spreading weapons across the world" thing just happened too fast to process.

The non-black direction really ruined it, I'm so tired of these non-black big wigs thinking that a black cast can't do it all on their own. People just want a good movie, and I don't think white people gave a shit about the white characters so it was a waste and made the movie way less epic than it could've been and deserved to be.

so blind people can hate him too

>non-black direction
the director is Ryan Coogler, a black man

I'm referring to the whites/jews in the collective direction.

I agree. I didn't need to see Martin Freeman's character at all.

I think the correct solution was to NOT tell the world, (Because then Dr. Doom will try to take your country). Instead, they should have quietly emplaced businesses in black communities and helped them covertly. It negates risks to the Wakandan people while simultaneously help prop up black people.

well done