Black Panther - Audience vs Critics

Not as bad as Last Jedi, but holy shit still.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt2528814/
archive.fo/ZLgGW
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Average rating isn't much different, to be fair.

This.

Tomatometer is a shit yes/no measurement that completely lacks nuance and the average rating should show up on google instead.

Why is the critic rating /10 and the user rating /5?

Time to take it down. GRAB THE ACCOUNTS, BOYS!

I wish posting RT screenshots was bannable.

That website is almost worse than Cred Forums. Two dumpsters of the internet.

OH NO NO NO THIS WAS OUR TIME SWEETIE!!

THOSE WHITE DEVILS STOLE THE 100% MEME FROM US NOW WE CAN NEVER BE 100 BLACK AGAIN.

A+ cinemascore but somehow rotten tomaotes and IMDB have lower ratings?

gee i wonder if the alt right retards who hate black people and jews because they think they're preventing them from getting laid have anything to do with this?

Cred Forums and the Daily Stormer review bombed the movie as hard as they could.

>holy shit still.
lol.

R-racism

This is why Cred Forums and the Daily Stormer should be gassed.

wtf seriously? even after they arrested all the russian trolls?

this tells me the number of people bombing this with 10s is way higher than the number of people bombing it with 1s

says the person posting ON Cred Forums, IN a thread about rotten tomatoes

>leftypol literally crying for an anti white safespace for their niggers masters

why?

we did it pol
fight thje power

Give it to me straight Cred Forums, is it as bad as the audience/critics in my country say it is?
>2 or 2.5 out of 5, with everyone saying it was boring and even the action scenes/CGI wasn't that good.

Leftypol wants to destroy the white race

Pic related: the average leftist

It's IMDB.

10/10 ratings are much more common than 1/10 ratings.

8.6% of the ratings being 1/10 is very unusual.

>all those 10 ratings
No this is why good goys need to be gassed along with the kikes.

Out of ten is a dumb scale anyway seeing as anything below a 6 is a fail anyway why bother having 0-5 when you're just saying the film sucks and don't bother watching it

>REEEEE people that have different opinions are nazis!

Every movie gets a B+ to A+ anyway on cinemascore
People going to see Black Pander are going to be marvel fans already

BECAUSE I HATE PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE WITH ME.

They're little children that want everyone to be as miserable as they are.

Will rappers sing "Killmonger was right"?

but that also describes the alt-right perfectly

He was right, though.
>have tech edge on the rest of the world
>DON’T conquer it
The Wakandans must never have played Civ.

I never said I wasnt trash either user. This place is a dump. Its ok to accept that.

>people don't understand how to use 1-10 rating
More news at eleven.

Why post the selfie

Wow what a reputable source. Youve surely convinced a few more soldiers to join your cause. Deus Vult!

Please give this dumpster fire 0.5-star reviews and drag that audience score down.

Honestly, the people rating it 1/10 are faggots, but the overwhelming number of 10/10s is extremely telling. I'm fairly sure this is the only Marvel film with a higher percentage of 10/10s than anything else.

>Ultron

Yeah but AoU was king of a meh movie. It was good but it was just couple hours of Tony Stark and friends fighting with a robot Tony Stark. BP invokes emotions in people and has novel aspects (i.e. The Father/Son spirit plane talks and Afrofuturisric setting ) and I can see why someone would rate it a 10. Not my score but I can actually see the reasoning for the score unlike most Marvel films.

>comparing a movie released 3 days ago to a movie released 3 years ago

7-8 will eventually have the higher percentage

It was at 6.2 or something before release

There's nothing 'holy shit' about it. The average rating is pretty much the same.

Why do liberals always believe in conspiracy theories?

Why for the (((critics))) get to rate the movie out of ten while the audience are only allowed to rate out of five?

> tfw you unironically defend capeshit with buzzfeed tier neologisms

>tfw your friends wont quit bothering you to go see this shit nigger movie

Why do women give better scores for capeshit than men?

those ratings are not Cred Forums's opinion of the movie, those ratings are Cred Forums's contrarionism in the face of what they perceive to be "black people" movie.

read through the 1-5 rating reviews. the vast majority cite race and politics as one of the reasons for such a low rating. compare these to any other superhero movie, or even to an outright political movie such as 13 hours. people are giving black panther bad ratings purely due to racism. this is a fact, we can see it, and the reviews outright admit it.

So it's an honest 7 or 8.

Honestly if I was a film critic I wouldn't dare post a public negative review of this movie.

Not even fucking le ebin meem'ing, but I kinda liked it. I give it a B+, because in my opinion, A-F scale is better than 0-100.

Not as many quips, and it focused on African shit, rather than African-AMERICAN shit. As far as Cred Forums-ness goes, I'm one of those "not all black men are niggers" kinds of guy, and generally speaking, there wasn't exacty any nigg'ing out going on for the entirety of the movie.

I didn't like some of the scenes where they were crossing their arms and dancing and shit, because it just SCREAMED "Haha, check it out I'm acting xD my ancestors probably danced and saluted just like this lmao xD", and those parts were kinda distracting, but overall, the tone was decent and the action was...satisfactory.

That black guy from Chronicle and Fantastic 4 is there, and his character's pretty cool. Andy Serkis is also pretty cool as that arm's dealer character. The girls were pretty ugly; I have NO fucking idea why those apes on twitter think they're Nubian goddesses or something. I was never really attracted to that kind of shit.

Final thoughts, just download it on Piratebay and save your money. It's pretty good, especially since Marvel moved away from all the quips and tried to take a more serious tone, but kinda long, and I don't know if I'd pay 16 bucks for it. I'd maybe pay 5 or 7 bucks total, if they had a "pay how ever much you think the movie deserved" system set in place.

Anyways, thanks for reading my rambling blog and I think I need to go to sleep.

which puts it at about the same rating as most other capeshit

yeah it's worse than your average capeshit, story absolutely sucks

Smaller brains

why?

Because if every white man on the planet died white women would't lose a thing.

Women don't really have pretensions about art, they either like the way it makes them feel or they don't.

I wonder ///who/// is behind those 1 star ratings that were given before the movie was released to the public.

>there wasn't exacty any nigg'ing out going on for the entirety of the movie

>wakanda gets its first african american king
>burns away all the orb flowers
>threatens to go full nigger across the world
>not nigging

it's science

I wish you all faggots would go back to reddi t but that is not happening either.

>///who///

Cred Forums and the Daily Stormer.

>Why for the (((critics))) get to rate the movie out of ten while the audience are only allowed to rate out of five?

This is your brain on Cred Forums

Critics can rate whatever they want, 4/4, or 5/5, or 10/10, or letter grading. Then RT has to figure out the score.

Users vote directly on the site so it's a 5 star system. You can still use half stars.

that's not nigg'ing, you nigger. Nigg'ing is, like, wearing your jeans too low and blasting your music too loudly in public. Or punching unsuspecting people for the "knockout game".

What you're describing is just regular old sabotage. Fucking everyone dabbles in sabotage, you clueless idiot-- not just the blacks, but literally fucking everyone.

it's over white boy we won this round

>so many people loved BP that not even Cred Forumstard autism could bring it down

Shills at it again. At least the pumped up critic score from reviewers who are obsessed with black people is a proven fact - several of the review blurbs flat out admit to it, no speculation required.

Thank you for clarifying that user

critics have no shame and audiences are inclined to give 1/10 or 10/10 scores
both are wrong

nobody gives a fuck about the alt-right. why do you fags keep bringing them up when you get called out for being limp-wristed leftist virgins?

Absolute crap. Even the trailer looked dull and all the Leftard spite and anti-white racism going on right now makes it look even less appealing.

It's not even as good as Ant Man. Gas yourself.

nigga that's gay

The vast majority of those 10 votes are certain to be fraudulent. Look at any other movie with a median/average around 8. None of them show show this pattern of
>as per bell curve, moderate decrease of voters going from 8 (the median) to 9
>then huge increase (factor 2) from 9 to 10
The average movie does show a higher number of 1s than say, 2s and 4s even when the media is on 8. There being 8.6% 1s is exceptional, but completely unsurprising given that a lot of people were conned into seeing this mediocre movie based on fraudulent "critic" praise. It has 97% on rottentomatoes ffs, with morons hailing this as the next Coming of Christ. Of course people are going to be pissed when they watch the movie and find out the truth.

Disney buys critics via early screenings little packages and "swag bags"

BUT IT'S NOT A BRIBE!!! just nice favors!!! and if you dont play ball UHOH your out no favors!!

>Trusting critics in 2018
Dont do it.

>"swag bags"
What is this? Links?

How exactly would a "nigger" "quip?"
Just asking for a friend.

age of ultron sucked

>the majority of the audience liking it means they hate it

I don't understand

>read through the 1-5 rating reviews. the vast majority cite race and politics as one of the reasons for such a low rating. compare these to any other superhero movie, or even to an outright political movie such as 13 hours. people are giving black panther bad ratings purely due to racism. this is a fact, we can see it, and the reviews outright admit it.

This. They don't even try to hide it. Yet Cred Forums acts like this ain't so, they are being willfully ignorant.

75% is 3 stars on a traditional movie rating scale you dingus. That's a high audience reception.

>"Huh, the critics and the audience can't agree with each other again. Good."

Any articles like this yet?

This isn't surprising. Critics are told unflinchingly to rate everything 5 of 5 stars for fear of getting lynched. "Okay" movies are shot up to the 90's. Bad movies are shot up to the 90's. Professional criticism is meaningless now.

The only way you're going to get a decent metric is asking outgoing movie patrons if they cared for the film. 3/4 thinking it's good is fair.

This, how can people still not understand the way it works? It's not about sending $10,000 checks to reviewers, it's about not inviting to premiers and early screenings, not inviting to press junkets, not inviting to studio set visits, essentially blacklisting channels that don't sound enthusiastic about your movie, stopping them from actually being able to make most of their content etc. No one cares about reviews after a movie has been out for a few days. Most people want the hot takes to come a week before the movie is out.

Huh, thought so. If even some of my biggest MCU-fanboy friends found it meh there's no reason to waste money on it. I still want to watch Ant-Man and Wasp though desu.

bag of sand and a kfc coupon.

Hold my beer
imdb.com/title/tt2528814/

>retard didn't even check source
archive.fo/ZLgGW

Unemployed commie BTFO

Serkis and Jordan are literally the only good actors in the movie.

Thats your fucking fault. Its the left that made it about politics, its the left that said this movie is about making a statement and taking a stand, its the left that say "its not a superhero movie, its a black person's movie". A political movie is supposed to be political, a super gero movie isnt supposed to be the second coming of mlkj. Nobody who ACTUALLY enjoys hobbies like movies or comics likes having politics injected or wrapped around their interests.

Its a mediocre film through and through, and the bloated professional reviews are all from the fact that it is a BLACK superhero movie. It was no better than Dr Strange or Spiderman, but it is getting much more praise from armchair activists. It might not deserve 1/10s, but it definitely didnt deserve 10s or even 9s

>read through the 1-5 rating reviews. the vast majority cite race and politics as one of the reasons for such a low rating.
That's just a lie. Most just call it boring, mediocre, etc. The low ratings stem from disappointment after the hype. Many reviews mention race in some way, but very seldom as a reason for why it's bad. Of course many of the positive reviews mention race as well, but for some reason you're not mentioning that.