Hidden Figures

youtube.com/watch?v=RK8xHq6dfAo

Sup, 4ch. I've just come across this awesome trailer. Huh, nobody has never treated me as a racist/sexist, but i got butthurt watching this.
Holy fucking hell, what is going on? Are you serious? It's ridiculous, guys. Could anybody explain me, why i see shit like at least this every fucking year? Hope, these ladies are lesbians as well.

Seriously, i'm kinda normal guy, never call anybody with n-word for serious. I wanna see cool movies, that could bring new ideas or show us '''real''' problems and ways to beat them, but thats the edge, totally fired up my ass.

Based on real facts, you know.

According to Wikipedia, she was made head of “West Area Computers,” a segregated group of Black women who’s task was to do hand calculations that the actual engineers and scientists didn’t have the time to do.It was grunt work, which required no creative thinking or advanced scientific understanding – they just processed data.

Black women achievement: sent a rocket into space
Black men achievement: stole a bicycle
It's like 2 are different species

Just a reminder how black the real main character is.

And how they ultraniggered her in the movie.

This

She looks more Jewish than a nigger

yeah I found that wierd. Also at the beginning of the film in order to show how intelligent she is you see her resolve a first degree equation at ten. That's like 1 year earlier than most kids but ok...

u actually believe she sent a man into space are u fucking stupid?

she's 1/4 nigger

It wasn't a bad movie but I can say I'd ever want to watch it again. There's no reason to get upset over a hollywood movie that exaggerates the truth.

Do you disagree with the AGENDA?

Alright op I just marathoned the first part of the trailer. What did I think?

They were just number crunchers but the leftist/nigger crowd will go YASSS QUEEN SLAYY and praise it regardless

>1/4 black chick crunches numbers the engineers don't have time for
What a fucking hero.

The others were darker.
and this one was black enough to get the separation treatment from whites.

This year we have Winston Churchill touching a black guy in a relationship with a black woman on the subway in 1940 literally because
>The scene where Churchill travels on a London underground train and consults ordinary members of the public on whether to negotiate peace with Hitler, is entirely fictional. It was added as the producers felt the film was (by obvious historical necessity) dominated by white, middle class male characters and lacked the wider diversity felt needed for a modern audience and also to suggest that Churchill was sometimes beset by doubts and uncertainty over his decisions.
Even when Churchill was racist as fuck, but hey let's not portray that, he's the hero of the year.

Nigs ruin everything

With a white woman, sorry.

Churchill was not only racist, but he was massively elitist and completely out of touch with the people of the nation.

Evidenced by the fact that he was slung out on his arse after the war due to loads of scandals and his staggering stupidity, and he died a complete embarrassment of a man, pitied by everyone he slunk up to begging for a few copers to gamble away.

Greedy old cunt sold the war metal that normal people donated to the cause so him and his cronies could have more champers and caviar.

>white woman with a black man in the 40s

damn, I guess white bois were always fucked.

seems pretty based to me

In 1937, Churchill told the Palestine Royal Commission: "I do not admit for instance, that a great wrong has been done to the Red Indians of America or the black people of Australia. I do not admit that a wrong has been done to these people by the fact that a stronger race, a higher-grade race, a more worldly wise race to put it that way, has come in and taken their place."

Churchill certainly believed in racial hierarchies and eugenics, says John Charmley, author of Churchill: The End of Glory. In Churchill's view, white protestant Christians were at the top, above white Catholics, while Indians were higher than Africans, he adds. "Churchill saw himself and Britain as being the winners in a social Darwinian hierarchy."

"The mitigation would be that he wasn't particularly unique in having these views," says Richard Toye, author of Churchill's Empire, "even though there were many others who didn't hold them."

Soames thinks it is ludicrous to attack Churchill. "You're talking about one of the greatest men the world has ever seen, who was a child of the Edwardian age and spoke the language of [it]."

And Churchill's views on race were incomparable to Hitler's murderous interpretation of racial hierarchy, Toye says. "Although Churchill did think that white people were superior, that didn't mean he necessarily thought it was OK to treat non-white people in an inhumane way."

>he's the hero of the year.
yeah sure

>he was massively elitist and completely out of touch with the people of the nation.
dis

kek

Fr*ck off Jamal. Black women are goddesses.

>he died a complete embarrassment of a man
Yet he had the biggest state funeral in the history of Britain

They were just ordinary people of the HUNDREDS of engineers that worked on the space program.
But of course (((hollywood))) has to turn their respectable and humble contribution into the work the the REAL GENIUSES behind the space program...SJW shit.

If hollywood wasn't full of PC cowards they would make a film about the real genius creator of the space program.

most women who worked in computer science were obsoleted quickly as soon as computers didn't take up a warehouse

>grunt work
It was medium skilled work. You had to know how to solve everything up to planetary orbits, which would be about the second year of university by modern standards.

Its just a usa liberal pandering cash grab ... they are this dumb.

Ironically skin color isn't race. Some niggers bleach as they get older. Johnson was hundred percent nigger.

This picture is fantastic.

>Its
> ...

>PC cowards

You mean jews

I tought it was Get Out when it first was posted on Cred Forums, then I was wrong and even more mad.

How can the actors say this shit with a straight face? Who do they think buys it?

This shit is so embarassing and forced its pathetic but well thats BBC now, SJW propoganda and historical revisionism galore.

You do know that Von Braun effectively invented nothing and his retardation set back rocket technology by decades, right? Dude is a meme.

>Based on real facts, you know.

Surprisingly, it is. Without those nigresses doing their work, the NASA would have been in a lot of trouble. For what it is worth, it IS kinda noteworthy.

>processing advanced scientific data does not require creativity or advanced scientific understanding

This is 10/10 burgerposting.

good goy

She doesn't act black neither.

>processing advanced scientific data does not require creativity or advanced scientific understanding
It literally doesn't you brainlet. Solving some integrals and plugging numbers into ready made formulae takes no creativity. It's just tedious as fuck. Most engineering work has a bunch of standard problems you need to solve over and over again, so the engineers would come up with the problems and give them to the computers so that they can spend their time actually coming up with designs.

>the wider diversity felt needed for a modern audience
also mandated by British film associations

Well, he was a jew too, that's how he could get away with all that.

>i'm kinda normal guy, never call anybody with n-word for serious
Nice false flag, nigger. Nobody gives a fuck about being called a racist here. Your ebin reddit satire is completely teethless here.

>Wernehr von Braun was a jew
the absolute state of redditors

>brits trying to rewrite history again
how unsurprising

>Solving some integrals and plugging numbers into ready made formulae takes no creativity.

We are talking about a fuckton of intersecting integrals and some of the most complex formulae in engineering. Even grinding through them number-by-number takes a lot more brainpower than you believe you possess.

WE WUZ NAZA SCIENTIZT

t. swallowed the brown pill

Oh boy, you are new around Cred Forums, aren't you? Let me guess, a Trumpdard?

ITT: Racists/sexists who pretend to know NASA level mathematics

She has white admixture that's more apparent in her phenotype than her siblings.

Here's a photo of her parents and family

this is Cred Forums you stupid phoneposter

So you are new to Cred Forums in general?

He's not wrong about Jesus. Always found it odd people portray Jesus as a pale, blue eyed man with light brown hair.

Oh Shut up

You.mean she doesn't act low class, because she isnt. I don't know entirely why but american culture has gone from upholding the virtues of the "self made man" who "started at the bottom" to downright venerating the worst aspects of poverty and illiteracy . Mind you, blacks are the most affected but white culture has also fallen into this slump.

>waah stop calling out my bullshit
Von Braun was not jewish. You're probably some stupid redditor pretending to be Cred Forums or something, but the net result is that you simply look stupid.

Historical revisionism happening right in front of you is a scary thing.

I would legit feel no sympathy if tomorrow the international headlines talked about the BBC being gutted or its offices being torched to the ground.

Subversion. It's pretty obvious at this point. And yes, Cred Forums's usual suspects are a big part of that.

Basically, with blacks it's heavily tied into destruction of the family unit as such. Black single mothers are not a meme.

While Jesus wasn't a white dude with blonde hair and blue eyes he definitely wasn't black like the webm claims. Jesus was described as a member through descent of the tribe of Judah, one of the 12 tribes of Israel, this makes him Semitic and not black. Ancient Jews were even more particular and exclusive to others in the past, it would be hard for other Semitic people to be included in their secret Jewish club let alone a black person.

Have you ever been to Syria or Jordan? It's not hard finding Semites with light skin and blue eyes.

Even more so before the Turkish and Arab invasions I'd imagine.

It was literally just calculator input that needed to be ran so the engineers could have some final value.
They didn't need to know anything except how to run the calculators (different from today's) and that's on-the-job-training.

It's the same with St. Patrick too.

>People depict the object of their spirituality in relatable terms
There's nothing odd about that. Every culture on Earth does the same.

I thought the hidden figure was the one eyed demon/alien in that chalkboard.

From what I remember, she was only an Octoroon, Still, one-drop rule and all.