RLM General - /rlmg/

Mike's Old Freelance Work Edition

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K057vaVoMfc
youtube.com/watch?v=sdX3dnphqms
sendvid.com/xhpt778e
mega.nz/#F!tVJSRBiL!J9hfktygn8jqodK84x1Eqw
web.archive.org/web/20021022173017/http://www.angelfire.com/movies/gmppictures/other.html
youtu.be/CTN6z5e7LFw?t=4m22s
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/80776559/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotomania
youtube.com/watch?v=6ANeoAZ91_0
youtube.com/watch?v=CJP8J84vzTA
youtube.com/watch?v=o8kmzvqMEXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Higher resolution because OP is gay

kino

youtube.com/watch?v=K057vaVoMfc

this is borderline experimental

Jesus Christ

This made me join ISIS

youtube.com/watch?v=sdX3dnphqms

this is why mike drinks

Someone buy a copy and send it in for BOTW

You'll just give Mike violent PTSD flashbacks

this feels like the Jim Jones tapes

the ride never ends

>You realize Mike was literally behind the camera filming this.

Surprising how poorly edited it is considering this would have been made around the same time as the early Plinkett Reviews. Mike must've completely not given a shit.

Jay's old movies were probably even worse

IT BELONGS IN A MUSEUM

Is he, dare I say it:
/ourguy/?

>grammer

Mike BTFO

Has ANYONE seen these? I would love to watch them, I'm sure they're unbelievably terrible and pretentious.

I have, along with another film he did called "Deep Arizona"

plot synopsis?

On a scale of -2 to 17, how would you rate them?

Mike's use of the camera here is amateurish as fuck. He's filming them against windows. It's all overexposed.

it's on the same level as this
sendvid.com/xhpt778e
just jerry beta orbiting laurel and lisa for 10 minutes

>americans think this is yoga
dumb americans

It's almost like he was a complete amateur.

But he shot this AFTER he went to film school.

fandom makes everything terrible

How embarrassing!

I bought them around 2005 when they were available for online purchase and haven't watched them since.

Disconnected:
Some crackhead tries to get clean through cold turkey, goes on a killing spree and isn't funny.

The Trouble with her Uterus:
Pink Flamingos ripoff. Contains an abortion and Jay plays a literal child. Might also contain the very first appearance of Mr Plinkett - Rich Evans plays a fat old man who breaks the fourth wall and complains about the movie being shit.

Deep Arizona:
Jay doesn't appear in this film but the VHS box says he produced it. I think it's about a Korean family living in Tucson who get on the wrong side of the cartel and go missing. I think the twist is that the cartel is run by Satanists. Legitimately quite creepy.

lol this is all a complete lie, you autist. But I guess you got my (you) and that's all that matters.

sounds about right, did Jay constantly check out any women that appeared in the films?

Can't remember, haven't seen these tapes in 13 years and I sold my VCR in 2009 so I can't go back and check.

That's not the plots of the first two and Deep Arizona is something you completely made up.

My mom still has a VCR, I'll try to watch all three tapes today and update any errors in my synopsis. Hopefully they're kino.

mega.nz/#F!tVJSRBiL!J9hfktygn8jqodK84x1Eqw
Jay website's videos. Get them before he deletes it (he's very fast taking stuff down).

thank you good sir

This might be the earliest known picture of Jay. Taken late 1999. His hair was somehow worse than mid-2000s Jay.

I know that feel. Still haven't unJUSTed myself.

Mike looks like his own son

The fuck is this?

>somebody looked younger when they were younger
Yeah what a weird concept

Autism.

>he doesn’t know what yoga actually is
Google it. Walking your dog can be a kind of yoga, singing can be yoga. Anything that stills and quiets your mind is yoga. The doing stretches and postures thing is a specific kind of yoga.

Not everyone ages like milk.

the fat one looks like poo bear

Imagine the amount of mental illnesses and complexes behind this image

thanks m8

why was he bald then

Short hair, shiny scalp, bad angle.

Welcome to RLM threads on Cred Forums

Oh okay, noone else is going to say it?

This is insanity. Fucking insanity.

>Mike and Rich will never make commentary tracks for every Star Trek episode

Damn, they're so old and fat now.

Fuck no. They're too lazy for that.

I can see it now: 32 years from now a bunch of fans going to an RLMcon and one filming a video of himself, dressed as hillbilly Jay, as he buys and destroys bootleg copies of Uterus.

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO MEEE

God I love the 90s.

it's like poetry

At RLMcon, can I cosplay as some of my favorite shitty Best of the Worst films, or will that be way too obscure?

it rhymes

You literally stole this comment from fucking reddit.

>browsing reddit

Strucci is fat

>white """"""""""people""""""""""

Can I get a quick rundown? That looks like a 600lb screencap

Except Jay and Lauren are actually married

>white
Bauman is a G*rman name.

*women

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING

Except they're not.

>Jay and Lauren are actually married
nice delusions you have there jerry

hmm this makes the Canadians episode where they make fun of old people a bit ironic now even Jessie was laughing at them all dying

I don't think you understand what irony is.

DEEPEST LORE

I'm picturing Mike Stoklasa shooting this like he's in a nature documentary with some Herzog-like narration going through his mind

Turns out they made shit loads of now lost films.
web.archive.org/web/20021022173017/http://www.angelfire.com/movies/gmppictures/other.html

Welcome, newfag

another rare jaypost

Gilchrist probably has copies of all of them.

Big if true

>he made fun of the old people and how dumb it was
>when he was recording shit even worse then what he watched
maybe you're just too smart for Cred Forums man

Mike "soyboy cuck" Stoklasa

>joined 1-10-12
>Posted 11-27-12
>1,341 posts

I think I found Jay's brother

not really rare
youtu.be/CTN6z5e7LFw?t=4m22s
jay has been shitting on dougie for a while now

>everyone with the last name Bauman is related!!
You realize Jay and his family aren't from Milwaukee, right?

everyone already found out the entire bauman family on facebook. it's nothing special.

link?

I can actually imagine that happening.

"This looks so cheap. Who even shot and edited this?"
*cut to this picture*

sorry but doxxing is illegal on Cred Forums. mods ban that shit.

kek

>she read the comments. all of the RLM staff eventually read comments on their videos, but Jessi had the habit of reading everything. People were weird and mean to her. Then she mentioned weed in a stream and some neckbeards tried to doxx her and have her arrested. One guy even got her employer's information and sent some deeply concerned email to get Jessi fired but the boss dgaf about weed.

>She and Mike used to go on dates to a specific theater in Milwaukee, but they stopped going there after some fans were being really creepy, following them into the theater and sitting near them. Mike, Rich, Jay, Jack, Josh, and any guests or friends have no problem going to that same theater, but Jessi refuses

What video is he linking to?

I couldn't help but notice you posted a bunch of greentext but failed to offer a source.

Jesus christ what is it about RLM that attracts the weirdest, most obsessive fans? They're literally just a few regular dudes who like to casually talk about movies and film it, what the fuck causes all of this?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/80776559/

Your source is another source-less Cred Forums thread.

>he thinks people are joking when they talk about it being friend simulator
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotomania

he looks like a skinhead.

>what the fuck causes all of this
Permavirgins with no lives that use RLM as a friend simulator.

I know, but I find it believable and amusing.

RedLetterNiggers

Does rich still wear this fucking jacket? I feel like I've seen it.

this is "my mom shared this on facebook" tier, wtf Mike

>friend simulator
There's still a huge step between that and the weird stalky behavior though. I'm a loser with no friends and watching their videos fills a similar role but I'm not gonna go out of my way to find information on them that they don't purposefully make public. That's just crossing so many obvious boundaries, I feel like those huge YouTube stars with millions of subscribers don't even have to deal with this shit.

Update: These were the worst thing's I've ever seen.

Disconnected is incredibly fucking boring.

Turns out it was Rich who played a literal child in Uterus, not Jay. Also, there's no abortion - I was mis-remembering the birthing scene.

As for Deep Arizona, the music and editing is pretty unsettling but other than that it's trash.

>I feel like those huge YouTube stars with millions of subscribers don't even have to deal with this shit.
They do.

Any sauce on their old studio getting SWATted after the weed incident?

hey hey
hee hee

Of course not because it didn't happen.

No, Jay third-wheels with Lauren and her husband, like he goes to their house to watch the Oscars and shit.

wow when did this become soychan

he looks like he got put through that faceapp filter

No Jack No!!!!

>A laughter yoga workout for kids

>Everyone in the video is an adult (physically anyway)

I think white boomer women are possibly the stupidest people currently occupying the planet.

The video that's linked in this thread isn't the video Mike worked on. I don't know why everyone in this thread seems to think it is.

you can hear his laugh at 2:42

>if we just pretend hard enough, our autistic fanfic will become real!

Is this the closest Jerry has been to a woman?

this nigger is obsessed with jay

Why have they abandoned their friend Max Landis?

Because Bright was a big turd.

kek

That's stupid because Jack never said anything against nudity

Holy shit I found the plot description:

>THE TROUBLE WITH HER UTERUS is the >story of Doyle (Jesse Sorgatz), his girlfriend Lily >(Lisa Renley), and Lily's insomniac >brother/former pedophile Tyler (Jay Bauman). >Tyler's leper girlfriend (Bev Piggot) has a son >named Little Joey (Rich Evans) who's goal in life >is to make sweet love to an infant. And what a >coincidence! Lily and Doyle are about to have a >baby! Trying to live vicariously through Little >Joey, Tyler feels it's his duty to steal the newborn >infant from Doyle and Lily for Joey's sick desires. >Nominated for 4 REwind Media Festival Awards.

>Retarded, pregnant prostitutes! Jesus Christ's >thoughts on abortion! Pedophile jokes galore! >Social Satire! BSC has never been this filthy or >offensive before or since, so for those that truly >aren't offended by anything, check this >controversial movie out.

>Approximate Running Time: 45 minutes

Reminder that Jack has unironically made the most kino video in RLM history

youtube.com/watch?v=6ANeoAZ91_0

This is embarrassing.

I noticed you failed to mention you got the plot description from reddit, user

What a fucking cancer thread

This must be why Mike drinks. He's trying to drown out that haunting laughter with alcohol, but it just never stops.

Classic XD

youtube.com/watch?v=CJP8J84vzTA

Holy Shit RLM threads are fucking embarrassing. How have people like you not killed yourselves yet?

Update: Jay deleted blancscreencinema.com from the archive.
These videos have been upgraded to Rare status.

tfw downloaded just in time

Are you dumb? That's the total # of posts whenever this retard took a screencap. Not on 11-27-12. How new are you to the internet?

>being so autistic and obsessed that you scour internet archive for any scraps of information about the personal lives of the RLM guys and their pasts
How are you not embarrassed of yourself?

When Redlettermedia is a mainstream production company and has won several Oscars, these videos will be priceless.

Literally just bought a copy. I'll rip it to youtube then send it in for BoTW

Real human bean.
Real hero.

god bless

It's really weird.

>Jay
You mean Jerry Otto Bauman?

Jack looking like a snack in that youth small shirt.

Who fucking cares, bringing it up in that condescending way if more fucking embarrassing that going to the site.

Send it to the Canadian twink, try to get him in on the joke first (don't even need to send it to him at first, just email him see if he's open to the idea). If it's coming from some guy they will say "No, fuck you", but if it's coming from him maybe there's a chance they will listen and leave it in.

>some autist makes a big deal about sending RLM a stupid old video they were hired to film
>RLM receives the dvd, realizes it’s just some stupid old video they were hired to film, and throws it in the trash
>user accomplishes literally nothing except wasting his time

You do realize that Best of the Worst episodes aren’t filmed live right? Like you understand that anything that happens with this dvd will just be behind the scenes and you will never get any sort of epic reaction from them? Why are RLM threads so full of fucking retards?

Of course, but they'll have an easier time saying "no" to some anonymous dude than him.

They’ll say no to Colin too.

what the fuck

>brother/former pedophile Tyler (Jay Bauman)

It’s adorable that you seem to think you’re the first person that’s ever had the idea to send them this.

Probably. But if you send it directly Mike it's automatically going into the trash. He probably already has a copy. To even stand a chance it needs to get some traction through someone else first, like Rich or him.

Jay >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mike

Why is Jay so self conscious about his earlier work? Especially since he's probably never going to make another movie ever again and just review capeshit for the rest of his life?

You are seriously fucking retarded.

There's literally pics of this guy and Jay together.

So go ahead and post them then.

lel I love some of Jay's old movies, some of them are actually decent. I found a couple of them on Cinemageddon a few years back. That one with the super hot redhead with the huge tits doing full frontal was especially fun. Pork Pork In Space I think it was called.

Lisa and Lauren are literally in everything he made prior to RLM, he kept hiring them and got cucked in the end. Jay's like Weinstein's retarded son.

The only thing more hilarious than the autists that cyber stalk Mike and Jay is the fanboys in these threads that get really upset about anyone criticising RLM. The passive aggressiveness is amazing.

Being that obsessed with rlm.

They're shit, I don't think anyone here is in denial about that part.

It was one of these past creeper threads. It was just Jay and family at what looked like Christmas time.

Those pictures didn’t come from the above guys account though

better be kino

Big if true.

>Expecting some third world subhuman to actually know what the fuck he's talking about instead of just being obsessed with America and Americans

>jessi will never appear in a video again

>I stood there silently amazed how scene of laughing people can be so sinister

Why is Jay deleting everything? Is #TimesUp for him and he has to get rid of all the evidence?

youtube.com/watch?v=o8kmzvqMEXI

gee whiz, i wonder what mike "who put all of these niggers and women in my star wars movie" stoklasa will think about black panther

Oh boy, this should go well. If Mike and Jay don't call it the worst thing to ever happen all the retarded alt-kike cucks are gonna hate them because they can't stand anyone ever disagreeing with them about anything, and all the lefty tumblrinas will hate them forever if it's the opposite.

FINALLY

Jay can delete his shame from the internet, but he himself will always remember.

And so will God.