Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3334582/
amnation.com/vfr/archives/011380.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AM_c0Otak6Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

w-why

her asymmetrical nose is a giant turn off

funny thing is she has mostly Caucasian features except for the colour,

This is already the reason you find her attractive OP.

My first black waifu.

>that empty negress eyes without a single trace of intelligence
>genius scientist

>she has mostly Caucasian features
user, you need to get your eyes checked.

Funny thing is she literally doesnt.

time for Cred Forums to get ofended

My ancestor :)

same faggot, but will post a pic edited with mspaint to pretend he is not a same fag.

kek

Thicc Tradfu Okoye>>>>>Skeletal Scientist Shuri

at the time you posted this there were 10 replies and 9 posters. Knowing that you are the blind user they responded to, I must tell you that your newfaggotry is discussing.
Even crying about edits in advance. Wew, lad, ask me how I know that you are spineless faggot.

>wide nose
>big lips
>dark skin
>dark eyes
>Caucasian

Slim Shuri > Fat Orc Okoye

*a few years later*

>Caucasian features
Such an Aryan goddess...

>not posting the full resolution version

lmao white bois with jungle fever are the most hilarious thing ever

burn the coal pay the toll

Toll status - payed

You're thinking of this

That bitch is black

haha imagine if you did drop your pants and she made fun of your tiny erect whiteboi dick haha

this is what americans actually believe

She's so cute! ^.^

>Eritrean-born
Checks out

When she did the retarded what are those nigger Twitter meme my friend left the theater

Ethiopian-born

Nakia >>> both of them

The most attractive kind of blacks

"Ethiopian kind" . Ethiopia was never colonised. Really makes you think

I'd rather not contract AIDS, so... no.

ikr its as if magic happened or something

That looks more like a birthmark as there is no swelling.

Who is she? Is she Indian?

Correct me if I'm wrong but maybe this girl have dominant North African or Arab blood running through her veins.

>COLONIZER
Is she talking about chinks?

i want to marry the black girl with photoshopped white features

Fuck she's beautiful. People think that racial preferences are all about skin color need to look at this

At max they have 50% West Asian but usually 20 or 30% and that mostly makes them have less curly hair and lighter skin

There are pitch black near 100% Ethiopic Ethiopians/Somalis/Eritreans that have Caucasian features but obviously curlier hair I have an image showing them doing DNA tests on them but I can't find it.

They theorize this is from them adapting to the highlands

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3334582/

Ethiopian

If only the majority of black than come to my country where like her...

>in america this is practically white!

The woman on the bottom had two daughters. That's one of the better pictures of her. What happened to her was sick

It's almost as if Africa is a huge continent with a lot of genetic diversity or something.

Her name is Senait Gidey. She's black.

black hair is so gross. It only looks good in long, thin braids

No it was funny.

Agreed, that's one of the most dehumanizing things you can do to a person. People are just being edgy as usual.

It's her own fault for dating a nog. What did she expect?

What happened?

I doubt it had anything to do with being a nog, the guy wasn't even your stereotypical street nigger, he was a medical equipment seller or some such. People are just capable of doing fucked up shit. You think white criminals haven't done similarly horrid things?

Don't bother trying. He's just gonna say something equally as stupid and edgy to fit in.

Whenever I see one of these "black genius" movie characters it always reminds me of this article "The Empty Black Suit"

amnation.com/vfr/archives/011380.html

Her husband (whom she was separating from) went into her house in the middle of night, hit her daughters, beat her with a baseball bat, then threw industrial-strength lye on her.

I'm an empathetic person, but I have no sympathy for coal burners Tbh

also the "before" picture is of a different woman.

eh I kinda agree

Wtf i want to fuck niggers now

But you just proved you're not empathetic in the slightest. You're going against the very definition of the word. You don't get to pick and choose what you're suppose to have empathy about if you truly are "empathetic."

If that was my sister, i'd be in jail for murdering the guy. Dating black guys doesn't justify that.

yes it does

>he wasn't a typical street nigger
>proceeds to do nigger shit
She deserves it. There is a reason they were divorcing, he was a nigger.

I am extremely empathetic m8, I have never purposely killed an insect and if I do I will feel bad for hours

I just have morals and principles

Anyone else thinks she got it coming? What did she expect? A civilized person? Clearly needed to check her eyes before dating him, he was black.

If that was my sister I would have disowned her the moment she dated a black guy. No longer family at that point.

The people you quoted are just as shocked, they're just pretending not to be by blaming it all on his race and people who don't agree with their beliefs. They won't admit it, so don't bother.

Are you putting yourself ina situation where you are a 56% mongrel? I would help my black dad kill my mom if that was the case. Stupid bitch not knowing how to pick partners.

No most people agree

You do know principles and morals goes against sympathy and empathy, right? They're total opposites.

Just don't pretend to be something you're not because your autismal ass cries when you kill a little bug. The fact that you care about a little bug more than a human life says it all.

>coalburner
>human life

If I'm not shocked by necrophilia, pedophilia, beheadings, shovel dog and other animal cruelty like skinning foxes alive.

What exactly makes you think I would be shocked by dumb acid? Something I have seen in the 80s movies when I was a child? I actually like the acid method middle easterns use. Bitch can't be a whore anymore if she looks like a mutant for life. Very good solution.

Jesus dude. Get your shit together before you end shooting a school

Every black person is like that. Doesn't matter if he's a street nigger or a doctor. She got what she deserved and no on should feel sympathy for her. In fact it's very funny to me.

Why would I go back to school? Its been decades since I finishes highschool.

Seek professional help

Didn't she get colonized at the end?

If you can't tell how fedora-tier cringy your posts come off then you're actually retarded. Have you even finished high school?

I could say the same to you.

checked

kek

TOLL IS PAID

Why? Because I feel bad about a violent assault, regardless of circumstance? Yeah, I guess I'm the real lunatic here after all, and not the people finding it funny in this thread.

I hope one day you can grow out of it

It does. And if a white girl dates a black guy she immediately loses all worth and her life is worth zero.

Would you also feel as much sympathy if it happened to a girl who tortured and killed puppies?

true

What m8? That's a qt little mulatto girl. That's the second best scenario, first being all white skinned children.

Yeah, ages ago. Have you? The real world, and adults aren't pussy bitches crying about literally anything you know?
Your grandad won't cover his eyes and go "oh nooo, its acid I can't watch its too terrible!", He will remain silence and murmur "that's horrible", and then forget about it.

Only literal high school kiddies like yourself think its a big deal and still believe they themselves are superheroes on this planet. You don't come up like I adult for parroting what a 6 year old little girl would say, you know? Your grandad fought in Nam, show some fucking respect to the male gender. There are worse thing in life that anything I said. Want me to name one? Coalburners.

shit happens, get fucked use to it. That's life.

Yes. Bad things happen for a reason. She asked for it.

I want to colonize her. Black girls can be the most beautiful women in the world, if they straight their hair.

>Walks towards you

>Tall, thin and nice tits
P E R F E C T I O N

>He will remain silence and murmur "that's horrible", and then forget about it.

Exactly my point, and then he'll slap his disrespectful grandkid for being edgy and pretending to be a man by playing down another person's pain. Seriously mate, rule 2. I haven't heard such statements since I was a 15 year old that thinks he can show his masculinity by being le epic unfeeling cynic monster. Have some self-awareness.

really? that's kinda cute IMO.

>this whole post

the absolute state of /poltv/

He'd also slap a daughter disrespectful enough to date a nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=AM_c0Otak6Q
Where can I find these black girls? All I see is nigger trash.

>her asymmetrical nose is a giant turn off

this is why white women have an affinity for BBC and white bois turn alt right

In Europe, they are generally way better than American blacks.

east africa

Fuck no thats a pure nigger facial structure.

Nah, they're equally bad, especially off the boat niggers

Holy fuck literal perfection

yeah dude. we get good pussy and black comics are supreme. of course we get funnier.

Please have the good grace to kill yourself and only yourself with any thing that isn't a firearm when the time comes.

>eh colonizer! the penalty for being a yakubian in wakanda is immediate forced miscegenation!

seemed like a weird choice for a disney movie

I think I need a cold shower.

Nope, not koilling myself anytime soon.are you that insecure about your own masculinity?

>All I see is nigger trash.
African Americans are subject to 24/7 agit prop. The ones who havnt been dumbed down by the drug war who dont embrace conservatism are literally insane
You need to find the little Liberia or Nigeria, or whatever African Immigrant neighborhood is near you and see what you can get.
Africans who immigrant to the states come from the upper end of wealth and intelligence in thier country. It's part of what makes Africa stay poor and competition for jobs in the states worse but you should get some benefit from it.
Somalia is an exception, and if I were anywhere else i wouldn't feel the need to explain that.

I just don't want anyone else to make Jimmy Kimmel cry. Remember, just kill yourself, hanging or pills, just not a firearm. Don't become a statistic for mother jones. Your neighbors will find your remains in a couple days or weeks. If you have pets make sure they are in another room with enough food and water.

she looks like Rihanna

>he thinks someone that feels nothing at watching pets being skinned alive has pets
top kek
Animals belong in the wild, not as slaves.

>implying i'm letting a HIV positive nigger near my dick

>implying all niggers have HIV

wtf, around here there would be a few donut rolls around that

And if their noses weren't so wide, or their chins so forward, or all the bodyfat, never mind.

I would for her.

Nice bait.

>this is why white women have an affinity for BBC and white bois turn alt right
Ok, cuck.

No, you're ugly.

Dude, I have at least 5 cherry picked studies from 2011 that will open your eyes.

There's nothing funny about that.

source on the leftmost slut in the top pics?

She's ugly. Have some standards bro.

Not all women have shypillis... doesn't mean I wouldn't wear a condom with a random woman though.

Prevention.

I also don't buy food from street sellers because I can caught Hepatitis through it.

Use your brain cells.

mad small-dick whiteboi detected

I've got a better idea, move to a less shitty country. In 30 years of buying from street sellers the only thing I had to worry about was a risk of lead poisoning if I bought the wrong bell peppers one summer.

Or, I can choose to not be a fat fuck and just eat at home or at a local shop.
Lead poisoning sounds disgusting btw. You can choose to live your lofe YOLO style, I choose to live it with a functional brain and avoid things whose cons outweight the benefits

Preferring beautiful women makes me a "mad small-dick whiteboi"?
Stop projecting.

>I can choose to remain skinny by sitting on my ass at home instead of going out to buy vegetables
Nigger, you just went full retard.

Whites don't have a monopoly on """"""""caucasian features""""""""