aaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

is she mentally challenged?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1518649294073.webm
gofuckme.com/Justice-and-Equality-Fund
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mentally challenged?

Just guilty.

What will this fund do exactly? Is this just a genius way to make money off retarded celebs?

I don't understand what is done with this money.

And the nominees for Silly Bitch of the Year 2018 are...

NOOMI NO

beat me to it

>Fund
Money laundering, it'll probably all go to having celebrity speakers as usual.

>250
Smart move. You're still included in the articles, meaning marketing for you, but it's just 250.

it's too late

Money-laundering, plain and simple.
I'm surprised she managed to avoid that Panama Papers scandal just by saying nothing to be honest

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1518649294073.webm

ruh roh
somebody tweet this to a lgbtqwtfbbq person

Her pupils seem really dark since she was Harvested

Is she feeling guilty? At least she's not a kike, confirmed

Has she apologized for this blasphemy?

million dollars could help in some real things like education and medicine
sexual harassment is such an inferior problem

>implying it is any problem at all whatsoever

>Tom Hiddleston
He obviously did it to look sensible to other women and to get laid.
Based.

Exactly.
>she gets to write off £1m as a charitable donation
>she'll then get paid almost that to speak at some public event

Jesus christ. It's like someone told her it was impossible to be more unlikeable than JLaw and she saw it as a challenge

is she, dare I say, /our gal/ ??

These people don´t give a shit about solving problems, they only want to look good, and sexual harrassement is the trendy issue now.

The 2010s will probably be remembered as the "Rape Scare" a few decades from now.

Wow, a whole one million dollars? That's like entire week's worth of disposable income!

no make up really makes such a difference
sometimes i think there are no real beautiful women on this world

she said it
it's official every other gender is mental illness

>celebrity backed fund
>going to charity

nuhuh, I saw your name and many others in the Paradise and Panama Papers, you really think anyone is going to believe in your "charity"

How many Weinstein loads do you think she gobbled?

wtf i love worst emma now!

>That mouth, filled to the brim with semen.

Oh no. Oh no. Ohnonononononono
Delete this right now!

What did she even need weinstein for? You telling me she couldn't have coasted for roles just based on harry potter?

She wanted to get into more serious acting post HP, instead of just being seen as another child star.

Radcliffe did that without any help, because he can actually act.

Apparently she's a massive bitch behind the scenes. And I don't mean like I read one story one time, I mean every story I've ever read confirms this.
I haven't heard a single person ever defend her character, just stupid PR stunts like the OP which are probably related to money laundering anyway.

The reason Nicholas Cage keeps getting hired is because he's supposedly an absolute joy to work with behind the scenes. Katherine Heigl disappeared because apparently she's a complete diva. Do the maths

MY SIDES

I love Emma now

child actor doesn't mean success as an adult

most child actors become literal whos as adults

Why is everyone responding to this post?

What's the big deal?

oh sweet innocent child

You don't need to read any stories to know that she's a cunt. You don't even to read her body language, which isn't hard either. All you need to know is that she was cast as a cuntish character at an age when most kids can only play themselves.

>What's the big deal?

Facebook's 71 gender options come to UK users

>I definitely let Harvey fuck me: The Donation.

Offset their tax bill.

Theae charities exist to launder money away from the tax man. They'll all get paid 'fees' over the coming years from the charity to make their money back.

PPFFFTHAHAHA BASED.

>a million quid for some bullshit fun
yeah, not suspicious at all

Pretty much. Rich people who want to help can do it directly. Anytime you hear of some rich cunt donating to a "charity organization" it's 99% a scam.

time for some falseflag ops

This. You think Bill Gates would willingly give away 99% of his wealth? All of his kids have paying position at his organization.

Because she got harvested herself

You don't let people this close in your personal space unless you're gonna let them do stuff to you.

>The reason Nicholas Cage keeps getting hired is because he's supposedly an absolute joy to work with behind the scenes

our guy

Emma Watson is shit and has always been. Can't act, ugly as sin with a personality to match.

Its not her fault she peaked in her first movie but then had to do 8 sequels.

nah, she'll look like a greedy slut

You know, it could be the other way around.
Maybe she blackmailed him for these roles. Knowing old Harv was a bit dodgy with young girls, she might have tarted herself up like a whore and went out with him knowing these pictures would be taken.
I'll bet the scrawny blonde was knows what really happened

>Gugu Mbatha-Raw

Someone alert the Cred Forumstards.

Implying this money will go anywhere but in the organizers' bank accounts.

How's this funny?

I know that the ///joke/// is that she said there's two genders when she's an SJW who are supposed to believe there's more than that but I don't see how it's 19 (You)s kek-worthy.
Saw you delete your fuck up, cuck.

If they want to eradicate sexual harassment, why are they all pushing for open borders and emasculation of Western men? Even low levels of replacement migration have caused industrial scale amounts of rape and child abuse. I don't say that to be "racist", I'm saying it because it's proven in our crime data, an official enquiry, actual journalism, and the accounts of literally thousands of young girls and women.

Holy kek
BLASPHME DETECTED

This.

>emma thompson
>500 quid
madwomen

>that article
Jesus Christ. There has to be some sort of luck involved in this and she had none.

she has to be filthy rich and have multiple source's of income to donate this much money or have her money off-shore

Just Kek like everyone else. Actually nobody knows, but you might make the screen shot.

This. It's basically an admission she was a high class prostitute.

I wish I could just give 1 fucking million like that

u serious?

>one of each gender

she has no purpose in life and is bored out of her mind growing up all wealthy and sheltered in an ivory tower. in other words; she is fucked in the head just like any rich hollywood libshit.

lol she's made those other donators look cheap as fuck

>hilarious
>unbelievable
>absolutely mental

>lgbtqwtfbbq
this has nothing to do with gender you daft cunt

Shit like this is why I hate muzrats

Are you retarded?

>kiera knightley

Shit... she didn't have to donate that much. She barely works anymore, isn't that a lot of money to her?

>those 500 pound donations
Stingy bitches lol

rumor has it she slept with a black man in a refugee camp.

T W O GENDERS?!?

>two people on set
>one of each gender
TWO GENDERS??!
ONLY TWO??
NOOOOOO IM SO TRIGGERED

Damn that's awful. Wasn't there a big scandal about the police being too afraid to investigate a large gang of rapists because they were Muslim a few years ago?

wtf pakis. i assume that's what they are, silly bongs

you're the expert m8

KEK HOLY FUCK BASED

>claimed she didnt know about weinstein
this bitch is still attached to him in some way so she wont rat him out, disgusting hypocrite

Man, she looks like shit lately. I can't even pinpoint what it is exactly... the awful haircut? That her chin looks huge recently? I don't know, but she hit the wall hard.

>Claire Foy
She got diddled didn't she?

Sexual assaults will never end because we are all sexual beings. It's a pipedream to think some people speaking out against it, then some half assed charity will stop it all together. It's a blanket. What they want is not sexual liberation but sexual castration, wherein sex will be regulated by the state when and with whom

???

I didn't even watch HP but I like Daniel desu

She's so cute. I want to hold her in my arms, and softly kiss her cheek. But I feel like she wouldn't like that :(

From you maybe.

what a day to be alive, a person says something normal and everyone freaks out!! mentally retarded people go apeshit and even "normal"people go apeshit.. but its better becuase they do it "ironically"

Took me a while to get it too but basically, I guess she's saying there are 2 genders and not more which maybe doesn't sit well with some of her fans because they're of the opinion that there are more than 2 genders. That's what I gathered.

Ur mom gathers dicks

fuck off cunt

What the fuck do all of these women's/diversity funds actually do

I can understand women's shelters but what the fuck does the 'equality and justice fund' do? Do they fund suits against Hollywood players? I doubt it, seeing as their paymasters are evidently in the employ of the Hollywood players that are raping women

the lgbt is about sexual orientation , but i think iv'e gone to far by responding to you and getting between you and your funnyman internet points

gofuckme.com/Justice-and-Equality-Fund

>The Fund will support organisations and projects across three themes:

>1. Advice, support and signposting: work to make sure people know their rights and can access good quality support for local and national issues. We want a society where everyone knows their rights and can access support to claim them.

>2. Legal and policy work: support game-changing legal cases that can help improve laws and policies and create a safer future for us all.

>3. Advocacy and prevention: create campaigns and alliances that protect women’s rights, promote equality and ensure safe environments.

Only number 2 is tangible and even then lobbying the government for more gibs is not actual charity so only half of 2 is tangible

Do you know what "t" stands for?

2 genders confirmed

Tiberius

>started out as a child actor
>acts like a fucking retard

It's a given

Virtue signalling sure has become expensive

money well spent if you ask me

so these are the rich 1% tax dodgers I've been hearing about?

Let's face it, the money is from (((the studios))). Making it seem like she's paying, ups her credibility.

Didn't even understand what the big deal is until I read the replies.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

umm sweetie

you would know faggot

Stricter control by movie studios would solve alot of trouble by having codes of conduct for producers and directors to follow.u

I notice movie critics were rather silent about Tarrantino because critics think directors should be allowed to do as they please because much creative freedom.

> Insert Ball-gag here for improved audio.

>donating 1 million to a charity for rich people

If these narcissistic celebrities put their money to real use they could really do some good in the world. Oh well.

>Radcliffe
>can actually act

Top kek, okay Dan

>Do you like me yet?

She's scared Harveys enforcer JLaw will bumfuck her again.

The guilt of sucking jewish cock to the top.

Did they actually use that photo? I thought that was a Cred Forums meme

Oh God

Some of it will probably go to more of those shitty training videos that we all have to watch at work in jobs outside of Hollywood.

Easy there rapist

Christ!!!
We're all gonna die!

she's still wearing makeup in that vid

Bitch I'd going to be destroyed. They always go after their own.

*is

pirates of the caribbean must have gotten her some good money over the years

>giving less than 10 000
Cheap whores.

Disgusting cis white women.

I read it first as blacked fund, what has this website done to me?

Go back to Cred Forums retard

Based Nic.

Ehh the right goes after it's own too, it's just politics

obviously a product of deep fakes. No feminist would ever say there are two genders.

>lefties constantly pushing for increased taxation for people with real jobs
>stingy cunts when ever it comes to stumping up their own cash

Imagine my shock.

>that article
What. The. Fuck. That is horrible. She's going to have trust issues for the rest of her life.
>asian men
Bullshit, obviously they were muslims. And only three years in jail is disgusting.

He's right, though.

So am I, the right goes after it's own too.
>see: the phenomenon of arguing about "purity spiralling"
>see: people pulling this "n-not the REAL alt-right" stuff with Richard Spencer and his friends

it's fake, man

BASED

>500dollars donated by...
Lol I have seen homeless donate more

TRIGD

>The Black woman donated the least XD

She's fem-autistic, it's not as enjoyable to watch as regular autism because it's too sad.

D E S I G N A T E D

Emma? My queen??? What the FUCK?? How could you fucking do this??? WHAT THE FUCK

career suicide

Damn, Margaret looked anime as fugg

Hook her up to the Bimbofication machine urgently.

>alt-right
That's not even a real, unified group, dumbass.

Isn't Margaret of Anjou the inspiration for fucking Cersei? Quite an odd choice for "progressive casting".

um sweaty

Anyone else getting an alcoholic vibe off her?

I actually hate jews so I can't advocate a zionist board

Something about the skin looks really bad. It reminds me of this obese alcoholic woman I know who is constantly depressed.

holy fuck this is the most autistic image I've ever seen

fuck, white women age terribly. oh, and she's right btw.

>hairy nostrils
Fucking dropped.

not so fast

You are dumb and blame all your problems on a non existing entity

t. reddit

>dodecafag

kek

>Asian Men

Doesn't she have some manly rugby playing bf? Surely she'd be more interested in a black guy or a pussy pushover of a boyfriend, not a chad. How does he tolerate her pc bullshit like.

KEK
OMFG, LOL
>one
>of
HAHAHAH
>each gender
xD!
Fucking priceless!
KEK
POST OF THE YEAR

Nah, I would know I am one.

Perfect

uh ohhh

emma, you done marginalized transfreaks!!

BIG

Also got caught hiring an illegal worker.

Uh-ohh... uh-ohh...

Coke user. Those gigantic eyebags indicate stimulant abuse (little sleep)

yep, this was way overboard

She can still be saved

I wonder what her next move after "He for she" would be.

Jesus what went wrong

Isn't this in line with their agenda? If all trans people who go from male to female have to be considered female, wouldn't there end up only being two genders? We don't know if Emma even supports the leftist "attack helicopter" level of identity craziness.

>their
Yes, 500 quid is really gonna make a dent in their wealth, better hide it from the tax man. Seriously, what do you people think is more likely. Her being an absolute fucking retard and dumping the money in a charity where other 'stars' put the amounts of 250-500 quid, or her being smart enough to launder money this way.
I think other celebs putting shittons of money in other funds have the markings of money laundering. This sounds like a delusional rich girl being a delusional rich girl.

UK is so cucked it's paying the bills for Hollywood fuck ups.