So this is the great feminist who starred in Wonder Woman. I hope my daughter twerks like her one day !

So this is the great feminist who starred in Wonder Woman. I hope my daughter twerks like her one day !

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7rue2ho60hk&feature=youtu.be&t=125
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I hope my daughter twerks like her one day !
I hope your daughter will too, too bad she’ll never exist

>Thanks to Gal Gadot, your daughter who loved Wonder Woman will grow up to twerk in the club to get with Tyrone

THANKS JEWS

thats not even twerking u dumb shit

flat as a fuckin board

where did her ass go?

they think it is

the heteropatriarchy stole it

>great (((feminist)))

HETERO PATRIARCHY, YOUR WRATH UPON THIS EARTH IS OVER!

youtube.com/watch?v=7rue2ho60hk&feature=youtu.be&t=125

sexual liberation is a feminist cause

Jews were a mistake.

>JEANIUS PUSH UP JEANS FOR GIRLS WITH NO ASS

Absolutely stunning

that's fake, moron

No it isn't

>looking at the text instead of the ass
gaaaaaaaaaaaaay

>I hope my daughter
>daughter
>Wasting over a decade of you're life raising another man's cum sack.
Ultimate cuckoldry.

With Jews you lose

ok i'll just have many sons

This, but sexual freedom for women in particular, not men.

This. Listen, and understand. The Jews are out there. They can't be bargained with. They can't be reasoned with. They do not feel pity, or remorse, or fear, and they absolutely will not STOP! EVER! Until you are DEAD!

>white people think this is twerking and are scared for their daughters do it it

l m a o

s m h

f a m

>not being fearful for your children after noticing that the mass-media is attempting to corrupt them, one precedent at a time

I understand I might be being trolled, but what the hell. Let's do this.

Many paedophiles do not understand what it means to be a compassionate, worrying parent and a protector of others. They may never know how it feels to raise a child, to love it, to fear that child being taken away from them unjustly. They do not know the discipline and control needed to educate that child, to teach them right from wrong, to instill a sense of morals and ethics. They will not know the joys of something as simple as a smile, or an A+ on their child's report card, or their child proudly displaying their first car.

Thus, many paedophiles cannot be reasoned with. They know only their selfish, sexual gratification. Instead, revel in the knowledge that what you're reading, is the truth.

To any person who defends paedophilia, I respect your right to free-speech and the right to argue what you believe are "merits" of said-practice on a forum board.

Know this, however. Were I to meet you on the street and it was conclusive that you were a paedophile who had offended in some manner, shape or form, I would shoot you. I would shoot 50 of you. It's just a fact. I harbour no hatred toward you, just the knowledge that your demise would help create a safer society for our children to explore their innocence and sexuality among themselves.

Know that I am far from a "crazed, lone wacko" in this opinion. Multitudes of rational people would do exactly the same. Live in fear, or seek help. Adapt or perish. Your choice.

Twerking is nothing more than a nigger mating dance. No decent father would allow his daughter to do it

its a jewish commercial with a jewish actress

NO ASS, YOU HAVE NO ASS!

>I hope my daughter twerks like her one day
and she will fuck a black guy next
twerking nowadays is a courtship display for young girls to attract black men

I have a bigger ass than her

Has Gal Gadot actually spammed feminist rhetoric or is OP just massively projecting? (I don't care what someone rando on twitter has said, I care what she says)

She said when she started acting (2008), there were no female led movies

Feminists can do what they want with their bodies, user. That's the point

maybe your daughter will actually have an ass unlike gadot.

Perfect gif

Source? I'm not finding a quote anywhere. Also, that's dumb, but not feminist dumb. Feminist dumb would be saying it's wrong for men to star in movies or something

If a man touches a woman without her permission its degrading and its rape

If a woman has all her holes filled by blacks on camera in an interracial gangbang and she chose to do so, then its brave

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Dude you might need a break from the chan

Wrong. Everything anyone on this site about feminism or social justice just reaffirms my belief that we're descending into idiocracy.

Don't sell yourself short, user. If you did triple anal with a bunch of hung black guys while sucking another one and stroking two more I'd have no hesitation calling that brave and circulating the visual evidence of your bravery to the entire internet.

I can see why you'd feel that way but you're doing yourself a disservice by failing to acknowledge what a marginal residue of people these guys are.

We stand together brother

FLAT

They had to cancel the Playboy issue of Lynda because she had signed the contract to play Wonder Woman
Someone have all that pictures

Only a fucking kissless virgin who treats women like property and thinks they're admirable objects like something out of a sonnet wouldn't understand that being comfortable with your sexuality is part of being a strong feminist.

she looks so jewish, like an uglier version of Natalie portman

Who are you kidding? You'll never have a partner.

what ass?