Netflix doesn't have an agen-

>netflix doesn't have an agen-

Other urls found in this thread:

disobedientmedia.com/2017/02/george-soros-buys-stake-in-netflix-google/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If it were an agenda at least I could admire their commitment to a cause. This is market research dude. And it’s not directed at blacks; it’s intended for self hating whites to feel guilty and get off on it

>When we met
>that dude in the middle

I don't know what the fuck it is about that guy, but everytime I see his face I wanna crack it with a baseball bat. Fuck he pisses me off. Is that the guy from Workaholics? Because there's not a single one of the main cast on that show that shouldn't be viciously assualted based on how they look.

What's wrong with Anders?

His face. Not as bad as Adam (had to look up his name) and surely not as bad as Blake. Anders deserves the softest of the beatings.

>the right isn't easily trig-

There truly isn't a cast of more ugly fucking actors anywhere.

>Star Trek Discovery
>STD
At last I truly see!

>Star Trek Discovery
>CBS

buncha homos caring about what funny people look like

>funny people
You're aware we're talking about Workaholics actors right?

>women and minorities existing is an agenda

white male fragility confirmed

You're aware that mincing over the appearance of other men is queer?

>This is market research

This desu, this is the content that sells now. Do you really think they care about a cause or an agenda? When the #metoo meme and other hip trends are forgotten you won't see content like this

Then cancel your subscription.. It's pay to view. It's not like they kick your door down and shove Black dick down your throat without you wanting it.

t. el goblino de las americas

>this is the content that sells now
is it?
nothing becomes popular BECAUSE of that stuff, they just take already popular properties and convert them into this shit

Thanks handsome

>star trek discovery
>netflix
wut

>netflix original
>discovery
>queer
>Damnation
>netflix
>original

this is literally FALSE ADVERTISING

I avoid Netflix originals like the plague. Except the toys that made us, which is a celebration of white culture.

wait is star trek discovery actually on netflix? i thought that was a CBS thing? or are you in some shithole country where CBS lets Netflix have it?

>this is what sells
do you have any evidence to support that?

Netflix paid for the production of the season and has distribution rights everywhere outside of the US/Canada

I'm glad I didn't bother to watch this garbage.

Also I don't know what OP is getting at...?

it's on netflix outside Freedomville

Actors are generally getting uglier, and when they are beautiful like Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan, they are underused, cast in absolute shit, and prone to covering themselves up with big fucking ugly beards.

What don't you like about the middle two, dipshit?

There is no 'white male fragility', just white men AND women who don't like to see ugly people and shit Mary Sue characters in our culture. You're living in the west, it's white and European, why the fuck would we not reflect that in the vast majority of our culture? You can always leave if it's a problem for you.

>Do you really think they care about a cause or an agenda?

yes. and if you don't, you are clueless

disobedientmedia.com/2017/02/george-soros-buys-stake-in-netflix-google/

This. In fact more people switch off when they pull this stunt, or they feel a sense of discontent that the whole thing could have been ten times better, if only...

I just did this on my Netflix and it took me til the four scroll to get to a black person.

>just white men AND women who don't like to see ugly people and shit Mary Sue characters in our culture.

Now you know how black people have felt for decades.

But you're wrong about the women. If that were true, they wouldn't love Amy Schumer so much and the Fifty Shades franchise wouldn't be a thing.

Who ever said that netflix DOESN'T have an agenda? Im sure most people here realize that it does

Everything sucks is literal race mixing propaganda. The only relationship that doesn’t include miscegenation is the dykes