What is the Lord of the Rings TV show going to be about?

Which period? What would you like to see? I want to see the Barrow Downs and Dol Amroth.

Maybe show how when dem Gondorians were still livin in caves the MELANATED people of THE HARAD (AKA THE BLACK LANDS) created EMPIRES

Niggers.

It will be utter shut. They’ll take “creative liberties” to make up shit that’s not even in Tolkien’s mythology in favor of some SJW narrative. It’ll be worse that Shadow of War (which was a great game but a terrible injustice against Tolkien’s vision). The only way this turns out good is if they pull from The Silmarillion or Tolkien’s narrative poems such as The Children of Hurin or The Lays of Beleriand, which they won’t do because the costs and required narrative build up will take too long and cost too much.

I would've followed yo ass to the end my nigga, my brotha, my kang.

It will be shit

It's an amazon tv show, in 2018,about a franchise that makes money AND that just lost the only person who cared about the lore, and therefor is open to any shitty idea

It will be shit. Even if the cast in nothing but 100% straight white males, it will be shit

it will be about corporate media taking something you love and shitting on it for profit

In the current political climate, with the current quality of writers, there is absolutely no way this could be good.
Even if they just retread the trilogy they'll manage to squeeze in some analogy for Trump. I suggest Saruman stand in for him, as an evil skyscraper/tower developer. Council of Elrond will be a woke rainbow coalition. Hobbiton will be a multicultural utopia. Multiple new female parts of course. Maybe make Samwise a no-nonsense obese black woman.
Fantasy cannot be allowed to remain a comfy genre.

it will just be fanfic
shadow of middle earth tier shitting on tolkien's legacy

They're going to fix the diversity problem.

woah woah user

>Even if the cast in nothing but 100% straight white males

Are you implying people of color would make the movie worse?

Why are Cred Forumstards so pathetic?

Tolkien hated the Nazis and trolled them when they asked if he was Jewish.

You don't see one black person in Lord of the Rings. I ain't paying money to always see one type of person on-screen.

Because you see different people from different backgrounds, different cultures, every day. Even if you're a racist, you have to live with that. We can ruffle up some feathers."

Sorry man, I just hate niggers. Not sure what point you're trying to make with Nazis.

Well, he was an anglo. Nobody is perfect.

WE

AYO HOL UP SENPAI

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Aragorn's tax policy

It might not be something as blatant as that, but I wouldn't surprised to find some virtue signaling and black gondorian extras or something like that.

WE WUZ NUMENORIANS N SHEET

>yfw they now have scientific backing for doing the whole "we wuz"-treatment the series, in spite of the LotR/anglo mythology connection

Took y'all long enough.

It should feature Galadriel.

((("Scientific"))) backing

>This thread again
We know how the show will look. The Eye of Sauron is going to be blue, Gandalf is going to be a nigger with a giant afro, Elrond is going to be a gender fluid queer who's secretly in a relationship with Aragorn.

Yep, that will be the basis of the narrative for going full (((diverse))) while going full appropriate-mode and shitting on the mythological foundation and context

What sort of diversity should we expect? The all black diversity or the one of every kind except for no non-evil white men?

This was so fucking stupid, they raped the lore before but this was crossing the line.

I couldn't help but laugh my ass off everytime I saw this guy in game

>"Pippin ain't easy, Merry."
damn

You can hate niggers and nazis at the same time. Proper niggers are worse though

The problem is that niggers are real and the nazi party doesn't exist

i want to see the battle of the Greenfields

true.

>If they'd invent a series about a kid living in Bree during the bad time that'd be cool though

or even just one of the soldiers in the Armies of Gondor. Maybe the Faramir(david wenham) actor and sean bean can come play in it.

Um sweetie didnt you know republicans are literal nazis
now hand over all your guns to them

yes they would

>Are you implying people of color would make the movie worse?
Yes.

Ah the ever so successful false dicotomy, never change user.
Just kys.

Would a white Black Panther make the movie worse?

But he's literally a haradrim.

>swarthy
>niggers

>Sam is black
>Rosie is still white

Haradrim are not niggers. Troll men of Far Harad would probably be closest to them in official lore, MERP adds more cultures though.

Kino. Menu. Boys.

I'm writing a whole movie on just the Coucil of Elrond.
its 3 hours of debate about what to do with the ring.