Charlyne Yi has deleted her Twitter account over harassment from Cred Forums...

>Charlyne Yi has deleted her Twitter account over harassment from Cred Forums, Cred Forums and goth autists after accusing Marilyn Manson of sexual harassment during the production of House

twitter.com/charlyne_yi

AHAHAHHAHHAAAAHAHAAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=@charlyne_yi
youtube.com/user/charlyneyi/discussion
youtube.com/watch?v=ULnRizw2wgk
youtube.com/watch?v=z65eWgyjLdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. What a dumb chinaman.

Who dis?

>Who dis?

A china man.

China man from House

>deleted her Twitter account
oh no, what a calamity

Whats the consequences of calling David Cross and Marilyn Manson(warner) a lamp shade?

She literally couldn't say shit to the kikes unless she wanted her entire career to end over antisemitism.

And I care... why?

We did it bros! MAGA!

Because you are mean, user. Apologise to her. Preferably in person. so she can have you arrested for ass rape.

I'm sorry. Who the fuck would harness this? I would sooner harass the paperboy, and I'm not even gay.

Who?

What happened with David Cross?

self fulfilling victim prophecy

Chinaman is like the softest racial slur. Maybe a little worse than cracker and honky IF you're using it to describe any asian. But if you're describing an actual chinese person it's just descriptive. Not defending any of them of course I just thought I'd share a peculiar observation I picked up from Norm McDonald.

It wasn’t sexual harassment

>Cred Forumsirgins confirmed manson fanbois.
1997 is over.

goths are coming back, fuck this is the best timeline

>desperately clinging on to here lackluster career
Why is this allowed?

It doesn't look like harrassment, she got assblasted on twitter by regular people who are sick of this #metoo BS
Proof :
twitter.com/search?q=@charlyne_yi

Stay tuned for the “female victim of internet word rape speaks up” article in Variety and Salon next week but it will do nothing for her career.
When will these brave women understand that accusations require proof?

Have Cradle of Filth commented on the matter?

There is sexual harassment and harassment. I would consider some big shot showing up to your job and insulting people harassment, but the kind of harassment you handle by saying, what a dick? and getting over it in less than 10 years.

I don't reckon I care for David Cross's brand of comedy. Love me some Odenkirk though.

Did Manson keep blowing a loud horn at her all day?

stupid ugly bitch!

Still hasn't deleted her YouTube channel

>Charlyne Yi has deleted her Twitter account

Good, she deserves all the shit she's getting for making completely unsubstantiated accusations.

Fuck that Chinaman.

>article in Variety and Salon

yes the MeeToo liberals are going to come to her defense since she is non-white. Also she will probably come out with some other harrasment/rape story from her past requiring no proof - like my first boyfriend raped me or something , to recast herself as a legitimate victim because every female is.

Good. Fucking lying cunt deserves it for slandering my boy Marilyn

These days everything is sexual harassment.

>youtube still up
>discussion open
youtube.com/user/charlyneyi/discussion

It's one of those bizarre things where for some reason a normal way to refer to someone's ethnicity has been termed a slur. Polack is another, as is Paki

Yeah, thank god we have such talented musicians now, so many chimp rappers and soyboy hipster indie pop-rock artists to choose from!

Is this about her rasssist black accent when trying to impersonate Tracy Morgan? She deserves it that chynamayne

>and why that's a good thing.

good, and yuck

>omg i hate white ppl
>all her videos are with white males
somebody explain this meme to me?

QUICK
Guess this thing's gender/age
youtube.com/watch?v=ULnRizw2wgk

MtF

“””white””” “””males”””

Vashti Bunyan/10

i dont get this shit. these types talk about how toxic white males are.
but only fuck and hang out with white males
is this some kind of thing women getting mad certain white males dont date them?

>that tempo change

Oscar, when?
youtube.com/watch?v=z65eWgyjLdA

Marilyn Manson is making movies now? So he's still trying to be the next Rob Zombie?

Hahaha finally the pendulous is swinging the other way

UH OH HOT DOG

god she is just awful, this is the reason I have no respect for mainstream comedy, people like this are allowed to have a career even though they are just terrible at everything they do

She'll be back just as soon as another man looks at her

Fun fact: This country would be immeasurably better if that colored cum dumpster went back to its third world shithole of origin.

When I was young Cross was my favourite. Now it's pretty jarring. It's not comedy so much as a lecture that if you disagree with his politics the humour no longer exists. Compare that to someone like Norm or Seinfeld or Todd Barry or Brian Regan.

Cross has been preaching his politics for at least 20 years now and it gets stale.

DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME AN AUSSIE

I AM AN AUSTRALIAN

Can you imagine? Fuck Chinamen and Pakis

WE'RE KILLING STRANGERS

Based Manson and his legion of Mansonites

Woot!

Kek

He looked fat in The Last Jedi, but look normal ish in this pic, but still ugly

Yes!

We did it!