Name more comfy tv show

Name more comfy tv show.

Protip: you can't.

Hard to enjoy the show now that I know one of them is a rapist.

it really should be pulled from syndication

>We're Alt-Right!
>We're Alt-Right!

What did they mean by this?

I hate all the characters. They're all obnoxious.
Comfy
Pretty comfy, the latter seasons are really fucking weird though. It goes from Drew being a lovable loser to an asshole shot on shakycam.

When I was really young I always thought Mimi was just drew in drag.

>

Waitin for some actual comfy tv to be posted

This show made me realise that I would die of boredom have I lived in the 70's.

Prove me wrong. Pro-tip: you can't.

Redd*t core

>We're all alt-right!
>We're all alt-right!

This is the comfiest show I've ever seen and I never have anyone to talk about it with.

I'm nearing the end (I think) of DS Scott's run on the show. Should I continue watching after the original Barnaby leaves? It was hard enough to see Troy go, but I came around to Scott. I can't imagine the show would be the same at all with a different Barnaby

Holy fuck I never thought I'd see this posted here. I grew up watching Midsomer Murders as a kid as my parents always watched it. Can confirm it's pretty comfy, also worth checking out Inspector George Gently, Jonathan Creek (literally one of the comfiest shows ever), Rosemary & Thyme (literally never thought I'd be reccing this to anyone haha)

>literally never thought I'd be reccing this to anyone

Serious - I want more. Recommend away. I've heard of Rosemary & Thyme - might check that out.

I'm in the US and never really knew about these British murder mystery shows, but I 'discovered' them about 1.5 years ago when I visited my girlfriends 95 y.o. grandma in Boston, and she wanted to watch this. Literally the most comfy experience in my life - and old rustic Boston home, drinking tea and curling up watching this. Got hooked after that and have been working through them all. Occasionally there are some stinker episodes, but it's usually always a satisfying watch.

Also - it makes Hot Fuzz so much better than it already was. It's great to see a parody of the common tropes of these types of shows and to understand where they're coming for.

Haha wtf that's so interesting, see a lot of people here, including me, never really think shows like these actually get watched by anyone outside of the U.K so it's really cool to hear about a 95y old grandma in Boston watching this stuff and now getting you hooked. It's a pretty weird thing as well as I grew up on a lot of American culture and shows but still watched a lot of British tv as a kid but your perspective is like the total opposite (someone living in the states but watching British tv).

I'm at uni now but I grew up in a coastal town that was very very similar to Hot Fuzz and it's abnormally accurate haha. But yeah British tv is fucking ace, detective wise you got the more recent stuff like Broadchurch and Luther that has found success abroad too. But you got older stuff Like Heartbeat which my parents watched during the 80s and 90s and then whilst I grew up in the 2000s, Poirot is decent too, Taggart used to be massive but I've never seen it, as I've already said Jonathan Creek and Rosemary and Thyme were practically my childhood, Scott & Bailey, Waking the Dead, Inspector Lewis are all great too.

Then got a fuck tonne of comedy but the best imo are Peep Show, Black Books, QI, Open All Hours, Doc Martin, Never Mind the Buzzcocks, Brass Eye, Blackadder, Young Ones, Mighty Boosh, My Family, Red Dwarf. Literally, anything I've stated is comfy to some extent. I'll post anything else that comes to mind

Season 8 is some of the worst tv ever made.

Pic related is comfy.

sopranos obviously

I like Scrubs

For sure my dude. Thanks for the suggestions - I really appreciate it!

Your life would probably be a lot more interesting as you wouldn't spend most of your time sitting in front of a computer

spaced.

No problem took me down a nice nostalgia road so thanks

Back to r*ddit with you

amazing show.

Why the 90's were so comfy aesthetically speaking?

millennials didn't had time to shit up the place

>MUH MILLENIALS
fuck off boomer faggot bitch

Millennial are the worst. Objectively speaking.

t.1989

2nd