The Americans

Anyone else excited for the final season of this kino show?
Fuck capeshit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g3jPtyS9VxA
youtube.com/watch?v=BrTVMimtKbo
youtube.com/watch?v=LiopzNeygy8
youtube.com/watch?v=Dyuz5Ogqx5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=BDBUQLFEr1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

24 minutes and not a single reply to op's thread about what is arguably the best tv series on the air. Well done ultra plebs.

yes

when does it start

No, because there's basically no prospect that the writers are going to be able to tie up the story in a way that isn't disappointing.

shit I'm still on season 1

lot of catching up to do

>Communists are good guys

Why is this leftist propaganda allowed?

March 28th

This has to be bait. No American is this stupid.

>WAAAAH WAAAAAH STOP CALLING OUT OUR PROPAGANDA STOP RIGHT THERE YOU EBIL NAZI

(You)

Have you even seen the show? Elizabeth is pretty unsympathetic most of the time and Philip is portrayed as redeeming only because he wants out.

It's closer to McCarthyism than leftism.

i hope they do a musical episode

Why do people even ask this to people who very clearly just wanna Cred Forums shitpost. No, he's clearly never seen one goddamn episode

The woman being the patriotic one takes me out of it. So unrealistic.

Confirmed for hasn't seen the show.
Protagonist =/= good guy

Call out propaganda when it's propaganda you idiot. Do you think the commies were thinking : fuck yeah we're so ebil let's do ebil things mwahahahahaha"? Phil kills plenty of innocent people. How is this propaganda? Does it have to be 100% good VS 100% evil you utter goyim?

Paige got hot last season.

paige was always hot

ty

Best show on TV and I can't wait for it
Also I love that they are married IRL and have children

If he isn't called out, some other user might actually believe his bullshit and miss out on one of the great TV series' of the last 5 years.

I don't give a fuck if I'm giving him satisfaction.

She wasn't until S3.
Wait, for real? Holy shit.

Calling it will end with the 'hacking' of the US 2016 Election

Watched the few episodes. I hate to be "that guy" but does it get better? It's entertaining, but pretty standard thriller show.

>tfw Stan will finally figure out they're spies
>Elizabeth will die in a mission
>Philip will go to prison
>Paige and Henry will go up for adoption but Paige will have mental problems because she was in deep with her parents

Don't expect a happy ending

Starting season 2 it gets kino. It's unironically better than any other show on air.

It's one of those great shows where season 1 starts off slow and feels different from the later seasons.
Stick with it, season 2 and on it becomes incredible

okay I'll keep watching. It's not bad or anything so far but I didn't see how it compared to the best of telekino shows.

youtube.com/watch?v=g3jPtyS9VxA

My ranking of the seasons are
4>3>2>5>1

>a show overwhelmingly written and produced by Jews that shows Communism in a sympathetic light

A true shocker!

Not married but yes they have kids. She left her IRL husband for him during the first season.

>THE AMER CAN 5

A THE MERE CAN S

Stan is going to be so devastated when/if he finds out that his neighbor and best bud is a Soviet spy.

and his girlfriend

Will he have a realization like Hank from Breaking Bad?

>Tread lightly, comrade.

While taking a dump?

while drinking a high life

yeah 5 was kind of disappointing

loved where they spent the season trying to get revenge but turns out the kid killed the family

>Anyone else excited for the final season of this kino show?
not really

season 5 was a fucking disaster and makes question the whole show as a whole
>spend half of the season with philip son traveling to america only for him to come back to russia
>spend the rest of the half with dumb paige

the writing is really piss poor.

i think i can honestly say the americans is the most consistent show i've ever watched. i cannot think of a single truly bad episode, the plot is always moving forward and there is no filler

can anyone link a good recap of last season?

>Season 5 opens with Philip and Elizabeth, disguised as airline pilot and flight attendant respectively, beginning a new assignment with Tuan, their Vietnamese "adopted son".
>They investigate a defected Soviet agriculture expert Alexei Morozov, befriending his wife Evgheniya and their son Pasha.
>Oleg finds himself back home in Moscow with a new task to investigate corruption in the state food supply system.
>Stan balances a new romance with a woman he met at the gym named Renee, while hearing worrisome details concerning the CIA's unfolding plans for Oleg.
>Exfiltrated Martha tries to adjust to life in Moscow.
>Henry is romantically interested in a girl and wants to attend a prestigious boarding school with her and some of his new friends; Philip initially agrees, but later refuses.
>The Center arranged an attractive position for Pastor Tim in Buenos Aires.
>Paige tries to deal with her complicated existence; Elizabeth teaches Paige calming techniques as well as offers fighting training.
>Philip and Elizabeth are secretly married by a Russian Orthodox priest.
>Philip and Elizabeth make their final decision to return home to the USSR with their children, who have not been told. However, new information requires them to stay in the U.S. to continue the Kimmy operation.

their little teasers are awesome

youtube.com/watch?v=BrTVMimtKbo

youtube.com/watch?v=LiopzNeygy8

youtube.com/watch?v=Dyuz5Ogqx5Q

youtube.com/watch?v=BDBUQLFEr1g

Their daughter's hot as fuckin hell dude

This holy shit.

I unironically want a dark ending, preferably with Paige being formally recruited even though it would make no sense since the kids of spies/political dissidents would already have a target on their back.

yeah, I can also see Henry finding out his parents are spies and disowning them and never speaking to Paige again because she knew and was working with them