Why so many 1/10 ratings? That is extremely unusual

Why so many 1/10 ratings? That is extremely unusual.

The many 10/10 ratings are higher than usual but not uncommon.

Because of mental midgets

I guarantee this movie isn't a 1 (arguably worst movie of all-time) and isn't a 10 (arguably greatest movie of all-time) but that doesn't stop retards

Thankfully IMDB averaged it out anyway

>retards
its marketing, friend. most of it at least. been common practice for about a decade now.

Most people haven't seen many truly awful movies.

Also Cred Forums, the Daily Stormer and pro-Trump subreddits review bombed the movie.

cry about it faggot

>The many 10/10 ratings are higher than usual but not uncommon.
That's disney.

The ludicrious proportion of 10s is the real issue. I can't exclude shills/bots as a possible explanation; it might just be black single mothers who don't usually watch capeshit giving out 10s like skittles because WE WUZ QEENS N SHIEET. But it's definitely anomalous.

>inb4 spelling errors
Fuck you I'm drunk

>I can't exclude shills/bots as a possible explanation
That's because that's what it is

>review bombed
>less than 10% of all reviews are for 1 star

Cred Forums and the Daily Stormer failed at bombing it.

Your shill narrative makes no sense and you should feel bad, shill

The obvious explanation for the relatively high number of 1s is massive disapppointment after being tricked by the fraudulent 98% critic approval. I'm surprised it isn't higher.

But there is no explanation for the ridiculous number of 10s other than vote brigading by shills and bots.

Thanks, Vlad! I am definitely the shill now, and not you. You've won, da?

you do realize there was a call to niggers and nigger allies everywhere to give the movie a 10/10 well before it came out?

>muh paul
Was the plan to review bomb it with 10/10 ratings?

Well if some anonymous retard on the worst website in the world said that Russians are my friends, then that's good enough for me!

People only rate movies 1 or 10. 1 if they didnt like it. 10 if they did. Every vote you see from 2-9 was made by boomers who actual give their honest score

Racist review bombers spamming low ratings.

You overestimate how many stormfags there actually are. Their combined efforts don't really amount to all that much. That's why the "Star Wars Episode VIII only has bad audience reviews because bigots" narrative Disney was pushing was a load of crap.

Cred Forums is the biggest board on-site getting hundreds of thousands of unique IP's every day. They must have all forgotten to review bomb the film. Or got confused and rated it 10/10.

Have you considered that Cred Forumstards don't randomly go out and rate a movie 1/10 just because there's Black people in it, regardless of quality? Cred Forums hates niggers because niggers commit 50% of all murders in the US, have disproportional welfare dependency rates, and so on and so on. That's just making a judgment on reality, and has nothing to do with randomly hating on some capeshit movie made by Black people who actually perform on/above par.