Cred Forums eternally BTFO

>t-the black panther is gonna be the biggest flop ever
>n-n-nobody wants to see a film with an all black cast

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2018/02/black-panther-opening-weekend-results-international-box-office-1202289446/
youtube.com/watch?v=kreVZl7mZz4
boxofficemojo.com/alltime/days/?page=open&p.htm&adjust_yr=1&p=.htm
metro.us/entertainment/movies/black-panther-rotten-tomatoes-racist-facebook-group
twitter.com/WadeKing7/status/959511356385976321?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://www.fatherly.com/news/watch-middle-schoolers-find-theyre-going-see-black-panther-throw-dance-party/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6sgi7l/older_ladypede_here_a_year_ago_i_browsed_reddit/
youtube.com/watch?v=EChjK7UBNv8
thewrap.com/movies-a-plus-cinemascore-lord-of-rings-harry-potter-black-panther-photos/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Beating Age of Ultron 3-day opening and closing in on Avengers
>"i-it's because white people are buying tickets for black people"

>burgers literally guilt tripping schools to see this shit as a field trip because its ape history month

watch the drop off next week

NOOOOOOOOOO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

>Drops only 50%

niggers will lose the culture war

headline should read:

>retarded marketing campaign for mediocre children's movie a shocking success; people with taste reminded yet again of the classic hl mencken quote "nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people"

but that would probably be too long

This movie have no legs

The game done changed... for real

LOL

>tracking went from 120 million to 195 million
>A+ Cinemascore
>Marvel soyboys didn't go see it on opening weekend to let black people take their seats

It will have the smallest drop for a MCU movie, you can write this down

Approval is different to doing dip shit, statistics show less than 2% race mix so your Cultural Marxist agenda is not working Chaim

>"favor"
>"approve of"

the wording in the poll was "should miscegenation be illegal"

And I bet a large part of the 13% is old black people

Lel totally different to what they printed those faggots are shameless

Wait, so black men choose white women over black ones, their children get lighter each generation as whites overwhelmingly prefer white people (to the point where whites are the least likely to mix out of all races), and in the end there are no more black people in America when you combine this with tightened immigration and welfare controls. How do black people win here?

Cred Forums is aways wrong, what is the surprise here?

Mad

Why can't you just be happy that there's a successful movie like this?

>tfw it's going to motivate studios to make more big budget all black blockbusters
oh man, this board is going to shit itself

dude you gay?

>whites are the least likely to mix out of all races

>>t-the black panther is gonna be the biggest flop ever
I don't remember anyone ever saying this. It's pretty unanimous in this board that all MCU capeshit is going to make fat bucks regardless of how shit it is, even more so considering all the virtue-signaling behind BP's case.

>implying this movie will break 800

because of the leftist anti white marketing and almost scary levels of nigger delusions who treat this shit like a documentary instead of fiction

otherwise i dont give a fuck all capeshit is crap to me personally

>I don't remember anyone ever saying this

like clockwork

Because we're being genocided

17% of 01% yeah you totally showed me.

Fuck off, it's going to bomb in asia

I hope it succeeds and that money trickles down to the black comu-....

>caring about shitholes

Thats what you get for believing in womens rights.

Now they dont breed until they are half sterile and support the destruction of their own peoples culture

its a succesful super hero movie

its not the movie part that made it succesful

It's already a success in Asian countries, you should change your meme to "it will bomb in China" only, but even then you'll be wrong

Some of those shit holes have better living standards than the west. At least the main cities

The closest thing I've seen people talking about in regards to BP's possible failure is that it's going to bomb in the chinese market. Anyone that isn't a newfag knew this movie would be a success among amerimutts.

culture and civilization is hard for women. we expect them to blow their bodies up all big and blast their vag out to keep it going. prolly hurts. i don't blame them for wanting to shut it all down.

>I don't remember anyone ever saying this

like pottery. Cred Forums is always trying to rewrite history.

>It's already a success in Asian countries
Its only out in South Korea and nowhere else

Should I watch it today?
Is it really that bad?

>prolly hurts

not as much as the ditch digging 90% of men had to do all throughout history

If you are in the USA watch it but only in a cinema filled with niggers for the lulz

Beside Spiderman, Black panther was one of the better characters in Civil war. I'm not surprised alot of people want to know his backstory.

>Cred Forums obsessed with how many subhumans that boil dogs alive and shit in streets won't go see a movie
Pathetic. Wish you fags would move to China so you'd get massacred in a political spook van.

much worse than the ditch digging sweetie

>In the Asian markets not already cited above, BP is No. 1 in most. Holds were off the charts in Singapore (day 2 +77% vs day 1), Malaysia (day 2 +18%), Indonesia (day 2 -3%) and Hong Kong (day 3 -3%).

deadline.com/2018/02/black-panther-opening-weekend-results-international-box-office-1202289446/

It's also doing well in India

>mfw /poltv/ claimed no one would want t watch a movie full of niggers
>mfw it turns out everyone wants to see a movie full of niggers

Loving every laugh.

Sucking every Pfaff.

Cred Forums is officially at the point where all they can do is claim it'll have a huge second weekend drop. That and clickbait articles, it's all they have

Those don't really count

>I'd better see this flick or I'm a racist!

It's literally doing great in every Asian market so far

>It's also doing well in India

Niggers of Asia
youtube.com/watch?v=kreVZl7mZz4

Week two will hit it harder than star wars.

Then what does count? An Asian market where it isn't doing well? Oh wait..

They also said no real Africans would want to watch it and would even be offended by it

Yeah you keep pretending to believe that. It'll have similar legs to Wonder Woman

Of course it was going to be a hit nimrod nation loves those crappy marvel movies

I've met a few white boomers and millennials that are against it. They're all from rural areas though.

OH NO NO NO NOOOO

>only 361 million worldwide
>near 70% rotten tomato userscore
It will need at least 2 billion to break even thanks to all the marketing cost, utter failure

>nobody said Black Panther would flo-

This shit premiered already in germany, haven't seen a single fucking commercial for it.

>Black Panther now tracking for massive 165M debut

It's 195M now. Update it.

>cultural marxism is mem...

Why are you posting like you're not a Cred Forums poster? Is true then the capshit posters aren't Cred Forums locals?

So when this movie has a small second weekend drop and does decent in China, what will Cred Forums do?

Your anecdotal evidence proves it will flop

They better hope not. Those sticks barely hold her up.

What's with all these pro-nigger shills? Eat a bullet you traitors.

I'm in germany does that count too?

Say it needs to break 1 billion to break even, and when it does that they will resort to the "dumb niggers giving money to Disney instead of helping themselves" (some already say that but it will be all of them)

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Man you people are petty. Just admit the movies a success, jesus

No, it means nobody gives a shit outside the US.

well you just imported a million women and children who are all grown black men so i am sure you will find a cinema where they get free tickets paid by the state to chimp out in

>n-n-nobody wants to see a film with an all black cast
Nobody has ever said this

>implying I'm not a nigger myself

Age of whiteboi is over user. Not even Cred Forums is safe.

>150M+ opening weekend overseas

Tell me this isn't actually happening

>near 70% rotten tomato userscore
>implying alt-righters aren't trying to rig the userscore

I've seem Cred Forumstards promising to lower the score since october. the 76% userscore just proves the film is really solid.

Wonder Woman had literally the best legs of any Capeshit flick ever. Only $222m worldwide opening and it ended up with $821m. If BP has those legs it'll make $1.3 billion. Oh and that's without China and Japan

Being happy for a mediocre superhero movie. You're already brainwashed by the mouse.

i still dont understand how superhero movies are so popular among people. when is enough enough? it's year after year after year of capeshit and the end doesnt seem to be anywhere in sight

read and stfu

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

Anyone who thought this would flop is a moron. Disney are experts at manipulating social media and politics to get morons to spend money.

“DID YOU SEE WHAT RACIST COMMENT SOME FACELESS JACKASS SAID ON TWITTER?!? SHOW THEM YOUR BLACK PRIDE BY DRESSING UP LIKE CUNTA-KENTE AND PAYING US $12 TO WATCH THE SAME MOVIE WE’VE MADE A DOZEN TIMES IN THE LAST 2 YEARS.”

It's not who think, amigo. It's mostly here in the southwest and it's the Hispanics and natives who are race-mixing.
t. spic

>Nobody cares about it outside of US
>Outpacing GOTG, Doctor Strange and Ragnarok Overseas
You tried

So now that the SJWs have won the culture war, what's next for Cred Forums? More mass shootings?

Dude... Black panther is like a dude with a two inch dick, who recently got a penis enlargement and is now hanging a mean four incher

he used to be really good at eating pussy, and I mean REALLY good. now he tries to lay pipe instead. as a result, even though his dick is bigger his wife is less satisfied than ever

why are there so many people discussing capeshit on this website?

getting Trump re-elected, getting a tighter control on the senate and congress and supreme court

then the day of the rope

killing others is the only way white people can continue to have influence

>mueller begins indictments on russia
>trump outright lying saying he never said russia wasn't to blame
>Cred Forums mutt shoots up school, gun ban incoming
>black panther doing well at the box office
It's OVER Cred Forums is FINISHED. It's back to Putin's labor camps for you Dimitri.

OFFICIAL OVERSEAS NUMBERS: 169 MILLION

Can Cred Forums just commit mass sudoku now and make Cred Forums a better place?

Hey, pal. I'm in America. Trying gets me a trophy.

because people on this site are contrarians who only discuss what they hate.

>getting Trump re-elected
zero chance

But I thought that Trump was pushing (((their))) agenda and being a good goy?

>whities who don't realize the positive effect white super heroes has had on your lifelong psyche and the psyches of whites for decades

Answer the question
Why are posting like you're not a poster on this board?

>So now that the SJWs have won the culture war
So they won the culture war by having a movie premier that didn't make as much as other movie?

Unless it collapses in second-and third-week traffic, yeah, it's going to do well.

Showing Schlomo's propaganda at work, huh?

ahahhahahah oh no no no you fucked up your post. lemme guess you're going to bring up 2016 shit again, weren't you? that's all you have.

Just like the first time.

For those who don't know "interracial" marriage in the US is mostly White/Hispanic, that is, often not even interracial. The next largest is White/Asian, specifically White men marrying Asian women. White women have the lowest outmarriage rate (or perhaps second lowest behind Indians).

HAHAHAHA FUCK racists!
I'm a proud stepfather of a beautiful mixed-race son, and I've already seen the movie with him and my wife three times, and we have tickets to see it again tonight! I love seeing all you miserable white men struggling to comprehend how a movie about Africa for Africans without colonization is such a massive success. I can't wait to read about all the white male suicides once this movie is the number one box office of all time

>this
if you know china/japan and the history of Blade, then you Know this shit is going to be fucking Kino there.
I mean this fucking movie was very similar to a Chinese drama, in a lot of aspects, and because it's all one race, the Chinese have a lot better time understanding what the hell is going on.

>So they won the culture war by having a movie premier that didn't make as much as other movie?

Kinda like US won the WW2 by not doing as much as other country, USSR.

It's over gentlemen, the Jews and the chimps won. Hail Hitler.

>being so buttblasted you have to start larping about your cuckoldry fantasies
Cred Forums RESIGNED

>Disney are experts at manipulating social media and politics to get morons to spend money

is that why TLJ flopped?

>>n-n-nobody wants to see a film with an all black cast
I don't think anyone cares about that. They care people are taking a superhero movie and and blowing it out of proportion.

first time he had a chance because people didn't expect it and he was up against a supervillain

now that voting against him is trendy, the counter surge will be enormous at the polls

Imagine waking up every day for the next seven years thinking "maybe today will be the day he's impeached..."

This might be the most illogical comparison ever. And US developed and dropped 2 nukes whiles Russia was sacrificing millions in a poorly strategized ground war.
You sound like one of those sjws that says "Trump winning with help Dems in the long run."

whoa Cred Forums is mad, pls don't go mass shooting ppl

Liberals can keep the theaters, we'll keep the presidency, congress and supreme court.

based shitskin pretending he's better than the 56% goblins

It kinda sucks knowing that Cred Forums is so utterly btfo by our gloating that people will die when Cred Forums shoots up their middle school.

Headline should read
>wh*te trump supporters on suicide watch after learning every other ethnic group hates them after the American election

How's that presidency been going for you?

Spotted a """"white"""" Amerimutt.

TDK
>domestic opening: 158M
>overseas box office by 2nd weekend (few markets on the 1st): 128M
>final worldwide box office: 1 billion (without any China box office whatsoever)

Black Panther
>domestic opening: 192M
>overseas opening: 169M

Amazingly, already got my bonus from the tax cuts and reinvested it into my rental property.

>i was right
lel
Watch any epic capekinos today, paco?

>Russia was sacrificing millions in a poorly strategized ground war.

Red Army of the late 43-45 was one of the most effective fighting forces in human history. Deep battle doctrine, battle hardened veteran troops, excellent tactics, good equipment meant that soviets BTFO'd German in operations like Bagration. You have fallen for a meme made up by butthurt Germans after the war about how they only lost to human wave attacks etc.

>defending mass produced capeshit

So writing fantasy novels.

Keep moving those goalposts kiddo.

What are you even trying to do here? You're a filthy 56% mutt so your comeback is BvS or something? I'm mexican because you're not white? You're not even making sense.

Getting nervous now, paco?

>face of their race is president
>incompetent and ineffective government despite controlling all of it
>globally despised
>nobody wants to reproduce with them
>losing influence worldwide
>hated by everyone but subhuman chinks
>being replaced by literally every other race
>poor being eradicated and having zero social influence

I almost feel bad for white people

>50 shades will present strong competition

remember to sage so you retards can stop bumping shill threads

LMAO, The Dark Knight came out in 2008. Adjusted for actual tickets sold (which still does not account for population growth, i.e. potential customer base growth) it had the #10 biggest opening compared to Black Panther at #20.
boxofficemojo.com/alltime/days/?page=open&p.htm&adjust_yr=1&p=.htm

white women btfo

I didn't even say anything about Marvel. I just said you're not white. Pathetic. Funny how you Cred Forums faggots have nothing to use against the mutt meme. It gets you guys so upset.

>hated by everyone but subhuman chinks
See how Asians voted in the 2016 election.

Fity Shades bombed when it opened, which was before BP came out. This just shows that BP's gross is inflated by there being nothing else to watch.

I'm not pitting Black Panther against TDK, dumbass. I'm presenting evidence that Black Panther will break 1 billion.

>replies: 138
>posters: 53
saging don't work when you have an autistic sperg posing, but it's still good advice

I know, but some Cred Forums dumbasses were saying it would be strong competition

This flick will literally reach 1 billion, and you fags were saying it wouldn't pass $600 million

:)

And I'm putting this number in the proper context. It's also not good evidence for your conclusion because like TLJ, overhype crashing with reality may break this movie's legs.

There were literally people on here saying Freed would make more than Black Panther because niggers

>y-y-you're Cred Forums!! thats not me
I can't stop laughing. Keep going
Keep telling me you're totally not him, paco

>implying an audience score rigged by Cred Forumstards means anything

lmao stay mad

>Already went from a 74 to 76
It'll end up in the 80s

S E E T H I N G

HAHAHAHA

>everyone making non-Cred Forumsthreads are shills :(((

lmao the absolute state of the mutts. do you think soros is paying us to like this film too?

has Cred Forums been this mad about movie before? what about that movie about gay black ppl?

>i'm actually not mad, i'm actually laughing, really, i am, for real. i'm not upset
lol

There's always going to be some retards. It's probably going to end up perform above average for a Marvel movie because the core audience zombies who watch any capeshit movie will won't skip this just because of niggers, and a significant amount of extra WUZZERs will show up for obvious reasons.

>this is the person posting mutt memes

no this is the first time they've actually had a real meltdown over a movie. things aren't going well for them so they really needed BP to bomb.

Where did I say I wasn't mad or mad, paco? I want you to keep going and proving me right

on a scale of 1-10 how mad are you that BP is doing so well?

>According to Comscore, the audience was 37% African American, 35% Caucasian and 18% Hispanic.

I thought white people weren't interested?

There's hundreds of thousands of unique IPs visiting Cred Forums every day. If Cred Forumstards wanted to tank this they could; the evidence just shows that they aren't.

metro.us/entertainment/movies/black-panther-rotten-tomatoes-racist-facebook-group

t-those libcucks are just making excuses, isn't that right my kekistan brother? KEK praise dolan shadilay

>he keeps typing out responses to something he supposedly isn't upset about

pls don't start mass shooting schools m8, it's just a movie lmao

twitter.com/WadeKing7/status/959511356385976321?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://www.fatherly.com/news/watch-middle-schoolers-find-theyre-going-see-black-panther-throw-dance-party/

hahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhaha
holy shit the absolute mental gymnastics

It will have Jumanji-tier legs

>muh racist facebook groups
must be those russians

>Cred Forums d-doesn't care
Holy shit how pathetic.

Why woldn't I when I want you to keep posting? I can see you've already reported me too(#Cred Forums on rizon) so once I get back you can dump even more

About as mad as I get about any other capeshit movie doing well. Slightly more perhaps, because I'd like to see the Disney shill critics who gave this 97% on rottentomatoes btfo more by the audience rating discrepancy, but oh well.

but why are Cred Forumstards so mad here, why can't they harness the power of kek to bomb BP?

why weren't you here in 2010?

>Red Army of the late 43-45 was one of the most effective fighting forces in human history.
They had a great tank and endless troops. But Stalin was a nutcase who was constantly causing endless havoc for his troops.
>BTFO'd German
Germans were greatly outnumbered and with inferior equipment (and Hitler fucking shit up) and they still managed to have some. incredibly successful defense and offense. Read history book, no one doubts the German tactics were the best of the war, and the Soviets were some of the worst.

>this board is slowly but surely realizing how cringy and embarrassing alt right sentiments are

good on you guys

>If Cred Forumstards wanted to tank this they could
How? Shooting up another school?

>3 people participated in these groups
#impeachDRUMPF

Every brown country in the world is a shithole (and all of those populations wants to come to white countries)

>this board
Notice OP said "Cred Forums BTFO" indicating that he and all the people saying the same are not Cred Forums locals

>alt right

yup, complaining about jews and race mixing

alt right is an easy catch all for those types

>About as mad as I get about any other capeshit movie doing well.

desu so am i. it's just that bp doing bad would make me happy because fuck capeshit but bp doing well makes me happy because fuck Cred Forums. black panther is a complicated movie.

why are your filenames all saved in the last 2 days for images that are months old?

>other people can't possibly just not like the movie, the scores must be rigged!

>Cred Forums is still mad we did it disney
You faggots need another boogie man.

whatever you say CNN

why is it that whenever someone mentions Cred Forums there is always some mass reply saying STOP TALKING ABOUT Cred Forums!!!!

kinda makes you go hhhmmmmmmm

why are you upset?

You're confusing Cred Forums with Jews.
>“My real mom was a Jew. I am glad I never met her”
t. Florida school shooter

You faggots need to get off Cred Forums

That also ruins your narrative of a racist america tho

be humble, get shot

Cry more faggot. /po/tards BTFO'd hard. Black Panther is the best thing to happen to Cred Forums

A much needed course correction

>Read history book, no one doubts the German tactics were the best of the war, and the Soviets were some of the worst.

lol

>accusing others of being leddit

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6sgi7l/older_ladypede_here_a_year_ago_i_browsed_reddit/
Remimber that all Cred Forumstards are old ladies from reddit

Yeah, and those polsters projected Hillary winning by a landslide, only landslide you liberal fucks are gonna get is this

> youtube.com/watch?v=EChjK7UBNv8

You are on Cred Forums faggot, that's why.

Is this an admittance that you're not a Cred Forums local then? It's either you admit it or we ask mushroom

that also ruins your narrative that racist conservatives are the silent majority tho

>A+ Cinemascore.

Stop embarrassing yourself and crawl back to your containment board faggot

>hello mam, whats your opinion on black women so i can mark it down here?

the fact that i can say alt right and you know who are what sentiments im talking about proves it is an effective label. i know there is this recent trend of young people on the right not wanting to be assigned any sort of label yet many of them share the same views

if i say Cred Forums you say le Cred Forums boogeyman

if i say alt right you think im an old fogey whose bought into msm categorization

ill pick one or the other, dont care too much

We have seen you shits cry about for half a year now. Multiple threads everyday. You really think we are that gullible?

>Cred Forums is legion, you better watch out!

>reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6sgi7l/older_ladypede_here_a_year_ago_i_browsed_reddit/

dont forget the old 70 years old uncles

Cred Forums was posten MAGA edits of how Black Panther is /theirguy/ for supporting ethnostates.

>linking to reddit
jesus this board is garbage now

>A+ Cinemascore.
Like this means something.
Most capeshit has a huge week 2 drop. This will be no different.

You think they will stop making horror movies because they made enough already?
You think they will stop making westerns, sci-fi, sports movies, etc because enough have been made already.

Are you dumb?

It's actually had one of the best MCU solo openings in Asia. Get fucked faggot

yes exactly, thats why we should call out Cred Forums shitposters

its a proof faggot

>Like this means something

It does, considering the only other Marvel film to get one was Avengers, which only had a 50% drop

that was your narrative tho, "dogwhistle racism", institutionalized white supremacy etc

No argument I see.

t.Newfag

you are reddit though. the majority of people like you only showed up after 2014 when /q/ won it's anti Cred Forumscrusade with the help of invisibro(now known as swaglord)
try and refute it without resorting to ed or anything else anyone can pick up with 6 months of browsing like lost or abatap

Doesn't mean anything

It's just getting a boost from Avengers Infinity War hype

>someone posts some retarded shit on reddit
>SEE ITS PROOF

DELETE THIS!!!

It's doing gangbusters in every single Asian market it has released so far. Cry more while doing your Cred Forumstard mental gymnatsics

you lost, get over it. it did well despite of racism not because racism doesn't exist. try to spin it all you want mutt.

>he didn't deny it
More and more proof that they(you) want to shut down threads that contradict their narrative because they have no argument, but they know they'll look like the censoring cunts they are if they admit that it's the political views that bother them. So they act like it's everything BUT the politics that are the problem, to the point where they'll try to convince people that discussion of a politically charged films or television is not related to Cred Forums(even though we've had them long before the election or the boyega stuff that brought them here).

You already know this, and so does most of Cred Forums, but they seem to think they're fooling people so they keep doing it. It's pretty funny, and one of the main reasons to come to Cred Forums still.

/thread

Walk away wh*te bois
Walk away
No one is interested in your tiny white dicks
This movie is a win for the BLACK bulls.

Absolutely delusional.

He isn't a Cred Forums local. Just look at how he dodged but replied to in breakneck speed.

>Cred Forums is one person
LMAO

>it did well despite of racism
>racists wanna see all black movie

holy shit he wrote that long ass post in reply to a picture. SEETHING

>Replying to your own post

Why weren't you here before 2012?

sit down BE HUMBLE

>if you know what a label means then it is working
No.

>you lost
Your race is turning into a frenzied ape collective over a fictional cartoon nation in a continent that didnt even invent the boat

Do you think marvel movies are some kind of voodoo doll

is it even possible for Cred Forums to win culture wars? right wing does shit pop culture. is there any red pilled movie that Cred Forums could mobilize their hundreds of thousands of unique visitors to see?

lol what do you think a labels purpose is? are you retarded?

>being this mad over a fictional movie
ahahahahahahahahah

>Disney is spending their own money to make this turd look like a success

Someone hahahahahahah sure
Look I have more with thousends of upvotes

So you're saying the Avengers only dropped 50% because of it's A+ Cinemascore? Are you a fucking retard? It only dropped 50% because it was the first mega-mulitsuperhero movie. And 2012 is different than 2018. Lots of people wait for Netflix or a camrip

Whatever jew gave the okay for this idea to go through is a smart kyke, him and (((them))) and laughing all the way to the bank pulling this stunt.

it mirrors the kykes giving NWA, tupac and the early 90's rap artists there start, collecting the big checks giving 10% to their nigger '''talent''' and saying GOOD BOY

whoa i know you are mad as fuck but pls don't go on a killing spree

>having your whole identity predicated on a cartoon movie
you're worse than stormfronters who got mad at a black hemdall

SEETHING

>What's with all these Mercer family shills?

Crawl back to your containment board faggpt

>demonstrated black movies can become global blockbusters

AND IT'S NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE
BECAUSE WE ALL FORGOT ABOUT WILL SMITH, DENZEL WASHINGTON, CHRIS TUCKER AND WESLEY SNIPES!

THE 90s NEVER HAPPENED!

FIRST BLACK MOVIE HERE FOLKS.

about what?

All blockbuster A+ films since 2000

>Coco: 45% drop
>Avengers: 50% drop
>Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: 52% drop
>LotR Return of the King: 30% drop

The smaller movies also have drops lower than 50%

The Cinemascore reflects audience's opinions. A+ is not common. Most blockbusters actually have only an A. So yeah, it's related, you fucking idiot.

is that how you feel when there are no black movies for children that weekend?

I guess Cred Forums is all cool with black people now then.

>The Cinemascore reflects audience's opinions. A+ is not common. Most blockbusters actually have only an A. So yeah, it's related, you fucking idiot.
Being this stupid.
You won't be posting this next week when the numbers fall off a cliff.

Cred Forums was 100 % sure that rest of the world doesn't like black movies. now they are mad as fuck.

Did you forget this faggotty hypothesis during TLJ's run?

about being btfo by a movie

>All

sorry, there were more

thewrap.com/movies-a-plus-cinemascore-lord-of-rings-harry-potter-black-panther-photos/

But all of the ones I checked had drops smaller than 50%

Is the fact that niggers are still saying a hispanic jewish school shooter was killing white kids as a white supremacist a sign of their stupidity?

Creed and Fruitvale were genuinely solid movies though. Not great but pretty good. Haven’t seen BP yet

you'll be moving the goalpost, I'm sure

It is strange that he keeps posting about shooting schools
I'm going to submit a tip to the feds just in case

>about being btfo by a movie
>Trump wins presidency
>Russia narrative dead
>Republicans hold House and Senate
>black movie does well at box office
POL BTFO. We won the Superbowl, you won a preseason game.

Screencap this so we can laugh at you again like the last time you claimed Black Panther would be a flop

>ethnonationalist traditionalists like movie that glorifies ethnonationalist traditionalism
OH THE MYSTERY

no one gets btfo by a movie.

What goalpost is that? Next weeks drop will be greater than 50%. Probably 60-70.

its all rigged. just like the rt score. they learned their lesson with the last jedi. they can't have the audience feedback and sales number put a wrench in the agenda. they can literally make anything look like anything, its all a scam. WE

"haha lemme just show how uninformed and out of the loop am i, black people r not dumb"

>a hispanic jewish school shooter

sounds like a typical mutt white nationalist to me

I never claimed it would be a flop. It isn't, and will continue to do well. But yes, next weeks drop will be big.
You = "herr derr Trump has no chance in Wisconsin, why is he even going there, lol!"

A drop of 60% is good enough to still break 1 billion, let alone be a success.

>hispanic jewish white supremacist
So the average Cred Forumsfag?

>white nationalist
who is this strawman you created?

"all the people who I call nazis arent even 100% pure germans haha got em"

The lowest multiplier an A+movie has ever had was 3.0x. So even if you assume the lowest A+ multipliers, BP is probably going to make $600 million domestic.

$600 million

And to think Cred Forums thought this will do AntMan numbers. I'm loving this, has Cred Forums been triggered this bad ever. So much lulz, it's almost reminiscent of the old Cred Forums

Where did it all go so fucking wrong

Because they interpret anything with a positive portrayal of black people or black culture as an attack on white people. It’s a pretty classic case of overreaction based on insecurity

always cringe hard when a mentally ill republican voter enters the thread and starts posting their retarded opinions

it's already a success, it wont break 1 billion

>Cred Forums really loves Black Panther.
And somehow I'm the delusional one?

Just because you really loved Black Panther doesn't mean that the rest of Cred Forums does.

Sounds more like something a nigger would do.

>still trying to distance yourselves from it
Sorry Cred Forums, he was one of you

>t sissy who watches bill maher and john oliver like a cool person with proper opinions

I'll be also asking infectedmushroom for your IP(in case you're not american) so I can report it to your local station. You keep going on about shooting schools and we know people like this tend to have a copycat mentality. You can defend yourself on the 4chen irc or in court

Sorry buddy but safety first

>From 2004 to 2014, those rated A+ and A earned total revenue 4.8 and 3.6 times their opening-weekend box-office results, respectively

Yeah, it's not related at all

SEETHING

Cred Forums does apparently

That's actually a great drop for something that opened this high. Will do around $550 million domestic, if that's true, making it the second biggest superhero film of all time

i'm proud of all of you

Have you seen the pictures of the Cred Forums meet up? Yea, he was pretty much the average Cred Forums snowflake.

are you ok sweetie? are you getting mad that not all weekends have black movies for children?

2004 to 2014. You're in another era, dummy.

>complete silence
lmao every single time. why are anti-Cred Forums posters so fucking new?

>Cred Forums was 100 % sure that rest of the world doesn't like black movies. now they are mad as fuck.

Who the fuck cares about the opinion of Cred Forums?

Isn't it more disturbing how this is played up like we haven't had huge black stars for literally decades? Major black blockbusters too? And black superhero movies?

How the fuck can the "liberal" side of this nonsense fuck up so massively as to present this as something new and unique?

maybe they're not white supremacists then?

>have you seen Milo's black husband? That gang had blacks killing people, therefore they were nazis, like Milo with his black fag husband

Cognitive Dissonance: The Thread

Predict the drop % so we can laugh at you next weekend
It'll most definitely do a billion at this rate. Assuming the lowest multiplier for an A+ cinemascore movie, this will make $600 million stateside. Then it just needs $400 overseas

It's already out[acing Ragnarok overseas which made $540 million overseas. BP will make $1.15 billion likely at this rate

You have provided zero evidence to the contrary. Cred Forums being a facist board likes BP for obvious reasons like, you know, the protagonist being a warrior king who seeks the best for his traditional nation and people, and the villain is a anti-White BLM thug. Your delusional claim that they hate the movie is based on nothing. There's a lot of trolling going on, of course, but I repeat: there's hundreds of thousands of unique IPs on Cred Forums every day. Why aren't they review-bombing with 1s if they hate it so much?

>sold less than the first Avengers movie
Why are people call this a success?

are you a polfag doing a falseflag so you can come back with your own posts (like these people are doing about "pol" saying it wouldnt even make 100 million or some shit)

>Who the fuck cares about the opinion of Cred Forums?
Cred Forums for the past two years. lurk more faggot.

>people
You mean reddit.

I'm telling y'all, this will break Avatar's monkey blue ass and beat Titanic

It will surpass 1 billion easily tho

Marvel > Jim Cameron confirmed

>Being released alongside Gigantic shows Dosnery does not have confidfince in it

The fuck is Gigantic?

ok what the fuck

polfaggots are falseflagging about doing a billion and stinky blacks & trannies are falseflagging about not making anything

>extremely politicized, cookie cutter, kid friendly blockbuster in the middle of February is a huge success
wow shocker of the year

>You have provided zero evidence to the contrary.
Have you seen this thread?

Honestly those opinions aren't even that obnoxious its when people began making it an issue of national security and making Kek shrines that it got pathetic.

>when people began making it an issue of national security
whut

i know right? even so, stupid Cred Forumstards thought it was gonna flop

like star wars the last jedi break 1,9 billion ?

You mean a handful of comments over months of discussion on a board with hundres of thousands of visitors?

I've explained why a fascist board would naturally like a movie like BP, and shared one of the memes with you. But you keep dodging my question: if Cred Forums actually hated this movie, how do you explain the lack of review bombing?