Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/ 2356236234/
desuarchive.org/qa/thread/1898565/#1898579
youtube.com/watch?v=A8syQeFtBKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

remember to report all bad and erratic behavior

True

>trumpy crying on twitter again

Being a burger goblino must suck but boy do I wish I had a president as based as Trump

big if true

how can i tell him about the janitor that spammed cp on Cred Forums

Our guy is at it again! Fuck the FBSoy

So twitter is Cred Forums now?

>Sad!

He’s not wrong, they can somehow found a Russian bot shitposting on twitter but they can’t find Nikolas Cruz under the YouTube name NikolasCruz.

People with aspergers shouldn't be allowed to own guns.

not enough black panther racebait threads for you?

>The FBI should rather concern itself was a guy shooting up his school than a traitor running the country

People with autism should just be rounded up really. I mean what’s the loss?

BASED

280 characters was a mistake

true

>People with aspergers shouldn't be allowed
this

Very sad that El Trumpo will pass the blame to anyone but will never sign an executive order banning guns (which would protect our children as well as any other citizens from mass shootings) because he wouldn’t dare alienate his base

where do you think you are

wtf I hate hillary now

Not American, doesn't he command the FBI?

Wouldn't that be his fault and bad leadership if true?

>Amerimutts shouldn't be allowed to own guns

He's not wrong, the FBI has blood on their hands by following democrats conspiracy theories rather than doing their job. I worry (((they))) might take him out like JFK for speaking the truth. How long til an FBI agent finds Trump commit suicide with several shots in the back of his head.

Why are amerimutts physically incapable of-

1) not shooting each other
2) electing a good leader

??

Obama appointed the last FBI head

school shootings are statistically irrelevant
the fact that they are the only time leftists bring up gun control proves they only can make emotional arguments

why do leftards want to live in a state where only the racist and stupid police have guns?

lol

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/ 2356236234/

What's more emotional than kids getting shot up? Cmon

if libtards had any common sense or wisdom, they wouldn't be libtards

European skills

1.Sucking Muslim dick
2.not having weapons or wealth

>>>/tumbler/

Because the cops are totally competent, like the FBI, which couldn’t locate Cruz even as the man shitposted under his own name. An autistic virgin on this site would’ve found Cruz in under 10 minutes, but the fbi with its limitless resources couldn’t track him down.

But Trump appointed the current one, right?

They've presumably been under his direction for more than a year. How is it Obama's fault if the FBI failed to act on recent reports? They've been under his leadership since he took office.

That's like saying the national security people who failed to foresee 9/11 were the fault of Clinton and not Bush

Trump is a such a moron. Russians corrupting one of the essential principles of our democracy is far more important than some kids getting shot in some high school.

Rangeban Amerimutts when?

EL GOBLINO

Not living in a country that's basically a third world shithole at this point.

desuarchive.org/qa/thread/1898565/#1898579

>>>/tumbler/

>he believes the things that he reads on the internet

lol@u

bet you watch fox, too

They've spent millions in manhours and resources over a year and the most damaging thing they found was inconsequential russian shitposting.
Its beyond pathetic.

He's got a point

Didn't his class mates predict it though?

>That's like saying the national security people who failed to foresee 9/11 were the fault of Clinton and not Bush
That is true though, Clinton had Osama in his grasp and didn't act
>They've presumably been under his direction for more than a year
A president can't micromanage, Obama appointed the last FBI head and probably his underling that took charge, they under his direction decided to focus all their weight on blacklivesmatter shit and russia conspiracy shit.

------> r/t_d

>signing an EO to invalidate the bill of rights
Euromutts are legit retarded.

no I just look at the upvotes

why is there a white man as president of a black country?
must be collusion afoot

Crossposting, /q/edditor

Okay, but Obama hasn't been President for a year and Trump fired Comey a long time ago to put his own guy in power. It's his FBI.

Also, the kid's posts about shooting up the school are very recent, as in, during the time Trump has been President. How does Obama have anything to do with this?

>it's the FBI's fault for missing a mentally ill child with ready access to firearms because they were focusing on a foreign government spreading a psyops campaign to install a puppet who cuts funding for psychiatric care and is a lapdog for the NRA

Yeah, what the fuck is the FBI's problem?

cuckservatives will use this to limit or freedom and right to privacy but at the same time defend the right to bear arms. You can't fight for and against the Constitution at the same time

>school shootings
I said mass shootings, smart guy. The only time the right attempts to bring logic into play is as a defense against the left using emotion to make an argument. “Duhhhh abortion make me FEEL yucky it’s wrong! Duhhhh trump made impossible promises to bring back coal jobs and build an enormous wall on Mexico’s dime but I won’t question the logic because it make me FEEL GOOOOOOD! Duhhh big gubbermint make me FEEL yucky! Duhhhh refugees make me FEEL yucky! Duhhhh I can’t hab muh guns?! No way, Jose!” Why don’t you find a parent of a child murdered last week and tell them everything will be okay because their child’s death is statistically irrelevant?

In all seriousness Trump is the one with blood on his hands.All the way back in last February he rolled back Obama era regulations that made it impossible for head cases to buy guns legally.

>amerimutts will defend the big Russian cock up their asses

So that regulation would have prevented this shooting?

im not on the right but cool strawman

was never on Cred Forums brainlet, searching the archive to prove things is the new trend by magapedes from r/t_d I guess

It has nothing to do with either POTUS, nor does it really have anything to do with Scott. It’s a lower down failure, the people at the bottom failed to push an important report up to the next echelon, and that next level failed to notice the report not being forwarded. Scott resigning or Trump claiming responsibility would be a retarded scapegoat from the real problem and it’s this ridiculous mentality that people have towards government establishments that is the reason so many of them are ran so incompetently.

The fuck does Scott resigning do to the person responsible for actually handling the report? Hes just going to fuck up again.

>defeats her in an election she thought she had in the bag

seven

the FBI has had longstanding direction

they take years to build cases, they were all focused on russia and black lives matter shit

granted some of them may be on deranged people cases, but considering the FBI probably has tens of thousands of cases to sort through and thousands of tips to figure out which are just bullshit and which are suspect, how much man power would they need when they were all diverted to Obama's and democrats russian conspiracy theory chasing and stopping DINDUs from getting shot by cops

Cruz was never reported as unstable or declared incompetent. He would’ve been able to buy the gun anyway.

>So that regulation would have prevented this shooting?
Also increased funding to medical care in this country instead of more tanks we never use.

>blames FBI for looking into the criminal activity HE initiated. fucking cuck-a tool

this
>somehow it's wise to let people with mental illnesses purchase guns.

But you make those, too, Cred Forums.

Same. Its incredible to see someone finally speaks his mind.

I fully support the right for my fellow Americans to bare arms of a technological ability commensurate with muskets and pistols of the 18th century. If the founding fathers had to deal with assault rifles in the hands of head cases murdering their own citizens they would have added some caveats to the 2nd amendment, fuckhead.

How would that regulation have prevented the shooting?

Thats where /q/edditors like you are from, crossposting /q/edditor

Who and when?
Kek ia this true?

Maybe not sell AR-15 to 18 year olds? Don't you have to be 21 to buy a handgun?

The issue comes down to what process decides mental illness.

>can have constitutional rights curtailed because some kike/fag-enabler thinks you're ill

The curtailment of constitutional rights should only come through a public trial. There is no other way to guarantee transparency and accountability.

>The FBI didn't do their job

Cruz was never actually investigated or placed on a list where he couldn’t purchase a firearm, partly because the fbi never bothered to look into it. You’re not just magically put on a blacklist if you’re crazy, you have to be declared as such. They couldn’t find him, his YouTube username “NikolasCruz” threw them off.

>FBI missed all the signals.
Can you spot them, user?

youtube.com/watch?v=A8syQeFtBKc