‘Black Panther’ Smashes Records With $218 Million at Holiday Weekend Box Office

>Disney-Marvel’s “Black Panther” is heading for a super-heroic $218 million debut over the four-day President’s Day weekend at 4,020 North American locations, estimates showed Sunday.

>That number means that “Black Panther,” starring Chadwick Boseman and directed by Ryan Coogler, has doubled its original tracking in less than a month. The film, which carries an estimated $200 million production cost, had been tracking to bring in between an impressive $100 and $120 million when first estimates emerged on Jan. 25. Since then, “Black Panther” has become a must-see movie for many moviegoers, underlined when Thursday previews brought in $25.2 million, the largest Thursday night preview gross for a February opener and the second-largest preview gross for a Marvel film.

>The film’s estimated three-day gross of $192 million is the highest debut ever for a February film and the fifth highest of all time. Combined with an estimated international debut of $169 million from 69% of the international market, the estimated global debut stands at $361 million through Sunday.

>“Black Panther” has demolished the record for the largest Presidents Day weekend, blowing past “Deadpool’s” 2016 mark of $152 million. Overall North American moviegoing for the four-day period should hit $300 million — far above the $278 million mark in 2016, according to comScore.

>The audience skewed slightly more male, with 55% male moviegoers compared to 45% female according. Adults made up 73% of the audience, with families another 17% and 10% teens. According to Comscore, the audience was 37% African American, 35% Caucasian and 18% Hispanic.

But I thought Cred Forums said it would flop?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.timesofisrael.com/yes-ashkenazi-jews-including-gal-gadot-are-people-of-color/
tbshamden.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2446:ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white&catid=97&Itemid=61
change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-25-of-marvel-studios-profits-from-the-black-panther-film-invested-in-black-communities
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12019240
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>bu bu bu we meant it would uhh not do as well in foreign markets as it did in amerifat1

T-This can't be happening!!

I-I'm in charge here

I liked it, I am not black

also its like everyone forgot about blade and spawn

But Cred Forums said if we made enough fake attack stories on social media, it would tank!

NO NO NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
IT WAS WHITE PEOPLE'S TURN

Why are whites like this?

>37% african american and 35% caucasian
>"m-my theater was 95% packed with black people, white people don't give a shit about this flick!"

Good question

>whites

Cred Forums is mostly self hating shitskins and literal foreign agents

Awesome, i'm going to see it again next week.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WE'RE IN CHARGE HERE!
DADDY TRUMP PLEASE MAKE THE MEAN LIBERALS STOP!

HOLY SHIT

Oh fuck off u cunt

Why are white nationalists so insecure and pathetic. Why obsess so much over a movie that won’t actually change anything in the world

>le 35% face

>18% hispanic
When will they learn.

It's funny because jews were the main drivers of the slave trade and still all these years later they're making money off blacks lol

Oh and it's great that Black panther will probably cross 200+ million this weekend because the Jewish guys who own Marvel/Disney race baited a bunch of self-loathing white closet faggot SJW goy suckers and African Americans into hyping this flick, based upon a comic book created by two white guys, as a cinematic milestone with ridiculous praise which gave it tens of millions in free advertising.

This movie changes nothing and you'll all be virtue signaling next month for the next shiny thing that you want to use to brandish just how much you hate yourselves while corporations will be waiting to take your money.

And you know it!!!FACT!!!

The age of the white roastie is over

the age of the mulatto goddess has begun

Has this guy heaped unremitting praise on the movie yet?

I live in a small oil town in ND with almost no blacks. Opening night literally every showing was sold out, same with the next day. I think this might actually open a floodgate of non white Hollywood movies

when mestizos take over the US how do black people expect to be treated

do they think it will be better than it was under white people

>4 day weekend
>sells more than a movie in a 2 day weekend

That's unironically a good thing. Hollywood has gotten real stale. Maybe they'll try even more new things now.

Gratz, Americans shown to be most cucked nation in the world.
Future of blockbusters is doomed, expect them to push more and more niggers, not only in Marvel crap.
K, thx, bye. Goodnight.

>two white guys
>stan lee and jack kirby
>AAUUUGH SAVE ME MOISHI THESE BLACK BULLS ARE TOO STRONG!!!

Are you legit retarded?

This desu
I'm sick of every superhero movie getting articles about how it's "smashing" some niche, specific record

Congrats

I still won’t see this movie

The journalists writing it are probably owned by the same people as the studios

why do americans care about race so much?

nobody in europe even talks about shit like this, especially not in mainstream media

Voting for your daughters death is more retarded imo

>has doubled its original tracking in less than a month
So they just did officially admit they are buying out tickets?

Why does she have mouthes for hands?

>over the four-day President’s Day
Wait which weekend?
>President’s Day
And...who's the President?

It probably would be yes. Is that what you think happened? You seem very confused.

I'm sure he'll get to it most of the poor suckers who joined DC are recognizing based marvel's superiority

Cred Forums on suicide watch

White people are honestly really funny. Like, why do this? Lmao

to give three white men bjs at the same time

Also, you're absolutely fucking demented if you think there's anything "important" about this the same way you fucking morons went on about Wonder Woman. You and the rest of the White Guilt brigade here are wound soo tight by Herr Trump that you desperately want this to be a hit because you think it validates your self-loathing SJW values which are based on belittling your own ethnic group and sex because you're own failures as men which is why you cry and scream about the "WHITE MALE PATRIARCHY" which, as I said, is really about you rebelling against your fathers who view you as losers.

As I've said before, most of you are probably closet fags and even if the rest of you ever managed to marry a woman she'd despise you for being soo pathetic that the only time she'd let you touch her vagina is to clean out the semen from all the (mostly black) alpha males she fucks while you watch and you'll end up supporting her children who will see you as weak dickless wankers with no balls.

All of you are the antithesis of masculinity!!!FACT!!!

The good old 'tism

>Age of Ultron

>the largest Thursday night preview gross for a February opener

If you need that many qualifiers to smash a record you aren't actually smashing a record.

Original Avengers was 207 for Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

They're unirinically scared of black successes. I'm dead serious.

It's tied in with white guilt over slavery which blacks use to benefit and Jews use to divide whites!

>Cred Forums is one person
LMAO

>Disney is spending their own money to make sure this movies looks like a success
SUPER SAIYAN LMAO

>wh*Te """people"""

>REEEEEEE, MY WH*TE ASS IS ON FIREEEEE

based KARA BOGA poster

KARA BOGA
A
R
A

B
O
G
A

I wish I was white desu

how can filthy wh*Toids even compete?!?

Furthermore, numale shitheads have been trying to guilt whites into seeing it the same way they did to men with Wonder Women and why you lost your fucking minds when Ghostbusters tanked and you were screaming that it was because of sexism.

For a bunch of assholes who smugly condescend to anyone who doesn't follow your talking points, before you ban them and delete their comments in the oh-so-liberal act of censoring free speech that you don't agree with and you can get away with on message boards which only exemplifies your hypocrisy, and are supposedly WOKE, you sure as fuck are eager and ready to suck corporate dick when they pander to your political agenda by shoveling out feminism and race bait to lure you into filling their coffers with your money like the fucking suckers you are.

Anita Sarkeesian did it with video games, Warner Brothers did it with Wonder Women and now Marvel/Disney has done it with Black Panther.

Are you not men? Because you sure as fuck don't act like it!!!FACT!!!

>Getting back at whitie
>Literally throwing all your funds at mostly white executives.

>Adults made up 73% of the audience

What a nice generation

>four day weekend

Soon we will have two week weekends so movies can break records.

I love black tits.

>Cred Forums suddenly considers hollywood execs to be white instead of jews when trying to save face after being btfo
lol

Nah, white girls will still be the standard of beauty because they're the ones chased by even non-whites hard as fuck, and I say that as a non-white.

Even in a mixed up nation like Brazil, mulatta girls still aren't the ideal standard. The vast majority of Brazil's super models and entertainers are the European Brazilians. The Italians, Portuguese, Poles, Germans etc.

White girls got too much universal appeal.

Where are the screepcaps saying this would bomb?

I love seeing Cred Forums and Cred Forums get btfo
there was a guy who was predicting $50 mil opening

Forgetting the fact that more than just Jews make up the majority of the white execs. What in the blue hell would you call them? Jews in America identify as white. Likewise Ashkenazi Jews (most American Jews) overlap genetically directly with Europeans. Just because some neo-nazi fucktard on Cred Forums believes that only super blonde blued eyed Scandinavians are white doesn't make it law. That's the problem with yall on both sides. Taking what some deranged users on the web say as gospel.

>larping this hard to save face

Why do you come here? Are you paid to?

Kek

>Smh
This was clearly not written by a White person.

So Jews and asians didn't go. Makes sense. Rest are dumb dumb.

Get BTFO just lol @ Cred Forums not wanting to accept Jews as white but just recently yall tried to make a Mexican school shooter white and before that you tried it with Elliot Rodger, a hapa LOL.

>the absolute state of Cred Forumsyp damage control

It'll be interesting to see what it does the second weekend.

I wish I was getting paid, but no I just enjoy seeing faggots being wrong

nobody said he was white, he was a mutt. Cred Forums is just mutts trying desperately to pawn one of their mutts off on another race.

I have a racist as fuck friend who types that all the time lel

So your whole point of coming here is to be combative? If that’s the only reason you come here then that’s a really sad life to live. I honestly feel sorry for you

Indeed, they do the same shit yall do. Jews, Italians, Greeks, Armenians and all of em even Mexicans become lily white niggas when they benefit your agenda. But when you wanna get back at big bad KKK virgin loser from Cred Forums shit changes right quick.

I honestly don't care.

>The audience skewed slightly more male
Disgusting cis MEN I bet!

>my racist black friend types like a black person
wow shocking

Insecure beta faggots, it's no wonder their women want nothing to do with them.

B-but only white male protag movies d-do well...Disney must be buying all the t-tickets it must be that!

/poltv/ is getting utterly BTFO lately, I love it

Good for them. Shit movie but so is all top grossing ones all time, shit wars avatar is nr 1 lol garbage titanic... I would rather this movie takes their place. All shit anyway but at least it has something going for it, it isn't blue aliens.

>t.virgin

>Getting back at whitie.
>Most of the audience is white.

That body.

lol why are you so mad Cred Forums mutt? you were still btfo by a movie. doesn't matter how much money da joos get.

>jews make money exploiting niggers
>Cred Forums btfo
Oh sweety

>my racist black friend
>black

Lol where did I say he was black you dummy? He's from northwestern Indiana and white as hell

Indiana is the South of the Midwest

Because America is 56%

>it's a Cred Forums gets objectively destroyed and pretends it a good thing episode
Seeing this rerun a lot lately.

>Projecting this hard

This is a disaster! Genocide!

Holy shit! Only 89% of movies will have white male leads now...

>muh jews this and muh jews that
Insecure

>mutt
That’s racist. Bit of a hypocrite aren’t you? What makes you any better than Cred Forums?

She's 6'2"

>Black Panther is a critical and financial success
Cred Forums BTFO

>anime face
Thanks for the confirmation virgin

Never even posted on this site until today. Just came to see the reactions to Black Panther. But do continue giving me the history of your two rival clans on Cred Forums LMBAO.

Spawn was a shot movie no one saw. Blade had vampires and comic or not is considered part of something else.

My all time favorite comic book movie besides batman trilogy is judge dredd but no one calls it comic book movie, but Stallone action flick. Not sure why any of that fucking matters anyway. Same retarded shit is said about everything else just take Titanic for instance >movies have never achieved this spectacle most amazing historical epic of all time, unparalleled special effects never seen
Yada yada bullshit.

I'm happy for people who enjoy cape shit and wanted a black hero. Grats. My white life didn't end!!

How was Cred Forums destroyed?

>6'2

My god, she's perfect.

Jews don’t consider themselves white, have middle eastern origins, and they’re swarthy
Next
blogs.timesofisrael.com/yes-ashkenazi-jews-including-gal-gadot-are-people-of-color/
tbshamden.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2446:ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white&catid=97&Itemid=61

Anybody who thought this would flop is delusional. It already has the hordes of Marvel fanboys who always eat this shit up as well as the we wuz kangz crowd who are convinced this movie is the cultural event of the century. There's no way it would do poorly at the box office.

>Don't give a shit another cookie cutter Marvel film is making millions
>Was dragged along with friends, surprise, it was a 6/10 Marvel movie
>Delighted to see Cred Forums tears

>my imaginary racist white friend types like a black person
Even less believable.

Are you saying weren’t involved in this?

>Patriots lose
>Russia investigation heating up
>Black Panther comes out

Is this the year the white man loses?

Bullshit I just saw a headline recently from a European politician "we must think about what we want our countries to look like in the future" talking about the influx of refugees. Gtfo with this "only america is racist" bullshit. Especially considering the fact all of these present day racist sentiments can be traced back to European scientific racism of the 1700s.

They don't you fucking retard. White nationalists are discussing an ethnostate. Ones who do are baiting your dumbass.

B-but I wanna see Generic White Male No. 346797643357900!

;-;

So? Jews were treated like PoC for millenia. PoC is just a social construct applies to many gypsies Romani before also Italians Greek Turks etc.

Fuck alt left and right. It's a FUCKING MOVIE lol

Is this the samefagging thread?

>everyone with the same skin color types the exact same way

where'd they get these estimates

is it the same when CNN cites "sources"

Right is top tier.
Left looks like a potato and has a shit body.

Are you dumb as fuck or just expecting everyone else to be dumb as fuck? There is no 3 day total out for Black Panther. It's Sunday afternoon.

>white people who hate black people talk like stereotypical black people
Very believable mate. Especially given all that evidence you provided that your imaginary friend exists in the first place, like... oh.

Except, genetically they don't overlap with any existing Middle Eastern group, but they do overlap with Italians. They don't consider themselves white? Sarah Michelle Gellar, Scarlett Johansson, Adam Levine, Jake Gyllenhaul, Michael Cera, Adam Sandler, Harrison Ford, Barbara Streisand, Ben Stiller, Natalie Portman, Woody Allen, Jack Black, Jennifer Conelly, Adrian Brody, Shia Labeof, Paul Rudd, Kate Hudson. All Asheknazi Jews and all identify as white. Likewise are considered such by the US census, so you can take your own personal opinion and don w/e you please because clearly no one's listening.

>different means good
How does having non white leads make a movie any better?

Im glad I screenshotted this.

now I want her name

>2 day weekend
There's no such thing in box office terms. A normal box office weekend is Thursday previews (if it's a première) + Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

How does having them make them better. Or did you want a white guy to play African in this movie? Stop sounding retarded.

Why did you have that image on your PC user?

whites have been thinking dis way 4ever

I'm still waiting on your proof that no white person ever types "baka"

They identify as "White" when it suits them and as "poc" when it suits them. They're always "oh but I'm Jewish" when pressed on whether they share any of the collective blame they like to heap on White people. And the census classifies Arabs as White, so that's a nonstarter.

Find me a white person who writes "baka" who's racist against Japs.

Because you can make estimations you fucking retard.

In his mind is real, like the Holocaust.

It's like a Tyler Perry movie in the MCU, and Cred Forums still thinks it's going to flop

I never implied it did. I think the most talented actor that fits the role best should be cast. Wouldn’t you agree?

>muh pol
Go back to your shit board

Blade was a huge hit back then and actually saved Marvel from bankruptcy, so it should get more attention.

Cred Forums just admit when you’ve been defeated. Cred Forums was right about

>TLJ
>BvS
>Justice League

It’s ok to be wrong about Black Panther. Completely, totally, embarrassingly, woefully wrong, but still, it’s ok.

Can someone explain to me how Black Panther making $218m against a $200m budget is better than Deadpool's $152m against a $58m budget?

>weaboos who love japanese write like to use japaneseisms
>this makes it plausible that white racists who hate black people use blackisms
just how dumb are you?

who's saying this

enjoy your aids, faggot

the box office is better
nobody said it's doing more PROFIT than Deadpool

>blackisms
Since when is s m h a blackism?

Also I didn't realize baka filters to baka kek

>wouldn't you agree
No. It isn't a fucking democracy to make films. It is a business. I'd rather have Arnold Schwarzenegger in predator than brody regardless of acting talent.

Italians aren’t white either so what’s your point. Italians are brown and have African admixture, the mutts of Europe

A bigger box office means more people are watching it. Profit is relevant to the studio, not to the audiences.

>“Black Panther” has demolished the record for the largest Presidents Day weekend, blowing past “Deadpool’s” 2016 mark of $152 million.
Try reading the OP, friend.

we use words ironically here

Literally who is saying this?

BTFO

And that's better how? If I payed everyone to go see my movie instead of the other way around I'd have tons of people watching it. I'm having trouble seeing your point user.

>blade saved marvel
And I and everyone I know saw a wesley snipes vampire action movie. Had no idea about marvel. Fuck outside America no one knew about marvel until Disney. People knew of spiderman hulk etc not what company was behind it. I didn't even know men in black was based on a comic until a few years ago. No one mentioned that when it came out.

If people watch jonah hex people think westerns not DC.

How is that not true? More people watched Black Panther. Doesn't matter if it cost more or less to produce. That's Disney's problem.

The end draws nearer for the Cred Forumstard

All they’re saying is Black Panther made more money than Deadpool did, not that it turned a larger profit. The record for most money grossed does not equal more profitable film dumbass.

Learn to reading comprehension.

>heating up

Cred Forums got BTFO so hard gott damn

It was always about the money. Nothing else.

What?

The studio cares about the profit. But the point is that more people are watching Black Panther. That's culturally/socially significant.

Comparatively, Deadpool made more mutiplier profit than Titanic. But a lot more people saw Titanic.

Wow, I'm sure no one here would have ever anticipated that Marvel's Disney's Black Panther (TM) could have ever flopped!

>larger profit %
Because 50 million USD is more money you know.

>heating up
are you stupid?

>That's culturally/socially significant.
lel

Back to Cred Forums with you. If by your logic Italians aren't white because of admixture then guess what honey white people don't exist because you all have admixture. And you all have mediteranean admixture considering that is where the Caucasian race comes from. Even the faired haired Scandinavians got that there mong admixture. The Italians, Greeks and Spaniards are just yall niggas before you ventured north and loss your pigmentation.

That's so sad. I guess Cred Forumsniggers really are the same as SJWs.

That is also ignoring the marketing budget.

Agreed but for films you are going to cast the actor that is either the most talented or will bring in the most dollars. More often than not your cast will be white

What a great thread

You faggots keep saying shit like "who cares if it makes money? do you work for the studio?". Profit is relevant to the studio. Box office gross is relevant to see if people like the movie. That's the fucking difference, dickhead.

It's also hilarious when talking genetics when we all share 99+% DNA. But that "mutt" color is apparently significant enough lol
>back to pol
Indeed

>one instance
>one thousand instances
Yeah no sweetie

>white people are paying to see movies about moolies.

Tell my great grandchildren that we tried to fight the coming evil, but he forces of kikery and niggotry were too much to overcome.

you share 99% of your dna with a downie, what difference does it make

This is what annoys me the most. I really don't care about the movie that much, it wasn't anything to write home about, but it's not the worst thing on earth. But holy fuck, I'm sick of every capeshit breaking some incredibly specific record, it's so fucking dishonest. I swear, the next movie is gonna have headlines like "'CGI Man 3: Return of the Villain of the Week' is shattering opening weekend on a full moon and high tide records!"

>35% White
Nice. I was expecting there to be more pozzed whites desu. This thing won't have legs.

Y'all realize black celebs/churches/activists/schools are mass buying tickets to "combat white supremacy"

yeah, I will tell your great grandchildren (implying you'll have children) that you spent your days shitposting racist memes on the internet

That's true. But not racism. Denzel Washington Morgan Freeman Samuel l Jackson are all brilliant who carries movies on their own.

Just because you don't want to admit it doesn't mean it's not happening

It's almost like they pump millions I to marketing for gullible retards.

I’m interested in the legs it’ll have now. I knew the opening weekend would be massive because pretty much all of black America was going to see it! I think it’ll hit $750-800 million in the end

>#notall
The victim complex is real. Look

>marketing budget
Sure. But if it all cost 500mill and they make 1.5billion than that's at least half a billion profit and that's more than anything else that made less.

this film is being pushed because it has a black nationalist agenda than the fact that its a black super hero.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO DISNEY IS COOKING THE NUMBERS! IT'S THE ONLY EXPLANATION!

Black Panther is not going to make more than the fucking Avengers lol

and then there's Disney shareholders on here trying to pump the value of their stock

Ah yes, look at this white Italian

Top fucking kek
Based modern day vikings saving the white race by making fake posts so people won't see this nigger movie

How many times is Cred Forums going to get BTFO? It’s beyond tragic

no A+ cinemascore movie ever had a drop bigger than 53%
Avengers is the only other MCU movie with an A+ and it has the smallest MCU drop at 50%

>That's culturally/socially significant.

>downie
>what difference does it make
They are handicapped. Jews blacks asians and Italians are not... handicapped. What the fuck are we talking about again and why is pol so dumb.

I stand corrected, Iron Man had a smaller drop at 48%
the rest's still true

That wasn't the argument but example for making it easy to understand. Greater net profit=more than smaller net profit.

>y’all
>niggas
Fuck off faggot

>hurr durr it must mean something about social justice

Star Wars and Jaws are culturally and socially significant for their box office grosses

Blade was a great movie. But the movie was a vampire movie. Blade isn't a traditional superhero even though it was based on a comic.

>genetics doesn't matter because we share 99% of our DNA with each other
>and also chimps
t. you

My latest movie grossed $70 billion dollars. It must be true, as you heard it right here on the truth machine that we call 'the internet'.

>retarded racist assblasted by a Disney movie
Fuck off pol, reading this thread and all retarded neocucks in it reeling makes me cringe.

This genuiely makes me depressed. A shit movie was hyped in such an insidious way by playing all the racial stereotypes and telling others that it is a cultural achievement. Everybody thinks the movie is shit but praises it into heaven. It's just like in that fairy tale The Emperor's new clothes.

This is pure hype. People didn't know if it was any good.

Ah yes, look at this white Scandinavian. You can post exotic looking people of literally of every European group. Did you have a point?

But this is not just regular people. Why doesn't the media prop up Blade considering it was not only the first black superhero movie, but also the first Marvel superhero movie hit, which actually saved the company and paved the way for X-Men and Spider-Man to be made? It's a very significant film. And you'd think a "black movie" being relevant to the Marvel cinematic success would be a bigger story.

Your way of talking makes everybody else in this thread cringe.

Blaxploitation 101 friendo.

Nothing I said was racist and whining about casual racism is the most reddit thing you can do here
You have to go back newfag

>chimps
If you think the genetical differences between apes are the same as between nordic people and arabs than you are straight up ignorant and or retarded.

No one got this excited for a MLK Jr. movie.

>the absolute state of Cred Forums

I'm not saying they are, I'm saying it's utterly retarded to say that genetics don't matter because we have xx% DNA in common.

>defending capeshit blaxpoitation
Seriously, leave.

The plurality who watched this was Black. They marketed this as the second coming of MLK so of course a lot of Black people went to see it, but that's done now. They're likely not going to go for repeat viewings.

There's a first for everything, and lots of things are still up in the air as to how they will play out with this movie. I'm expecting attendence to drop massively in the coming days/weeks. It's still going to be a success, but a fairly regular one.

Left looks more jungle Filipino than black.
Maybe Brazilians muttage?

i wouldn't even mind the movie, its the obnoxious marvel can do no wrong attitude that irritates me.
Its a marvel flick thats all i can say about it. but i can't even point out the flaws with out assholes jumping out of the woodworks to defend it.
In no way shape or form is this the next shakespeare its not even 10/10 movie material.

The Italian I posted wasn’t exotic though, that’s what 90% of Italians look like. A rare exotic Italians would be a pale skinned person with light features

Media did prop it up back then kid. You just don't remember it. Media attacked George Lucas and star wars when that came out for not having black people either. You just seem unaware of history that's all.

>Maybe they'll try even more new things now.
You mean just remake movies with black casts? Because that's all they're going to do.

>43 movies since 2000 with an A+ score
>None of them had a big drop
>"T-there's always a first"

Those movies include some Tyler Perry movies by the way, which only black people go see, and they always make money.

Stop strawmanning you imbecile. The point is that the fact that we share 99.X% of our DNA with other people is irrelevant because those "intuitively small looking" percentage differences in DNA result in massive differences in phenotype. Fractions of them are what makes the difference whether you're a midget or a giant, a retard or a genius, etc etc.

They do matter. But in this case there are not enough significant differences between "races" we are the same species. Differences between genders are greater than subsaharan Africans and Norwegians.

>but i can't even point out the flaws with out assholes jumping out of the woodworks to defend it.
The same could be said about recent Snyder movies.

Except it was. No European group has brown skin on average without extensive tanning or themselves being mixed race. There are no extreme melanin gaps between North, East or South Europe. The only difference is niggas in the North have no sun lol.

Or you can go ahead and believe absolutely everything you read. Thats your issue bud, not mine. Just making a point on how easy it is to fabricate shit on the internet.

>crying over a black superhero movie for not flopping
Kys

>it's not even 10/10

imagine that

Turns out guerilla marketing works on liberals

Lol typical false flag projection is a hell of a drug.

why did they have to mention which ethnicities watched it? why does it matter?

>pol
You don’t belong here. Go back now

>>>/reddit/

I wonder if it will sustain or if it will be like TLJ and fall of a cliff

it should have more, but then you have the self-hating latinos who would take the entire GOP in the ass if they thought it would make them white.

>>>/tumblr/

>"T-there's always a first"
Did I stutter? This is objectively true you know. This movie had a first in plurality of Black audience on opening day for Marvel movies just now. We'll just have to wait and see, but I think I've given good reason to think this movie's legs are less predictable than usual.

You have clearly never been to any Southern European country
Also
>tan
Excuses

>strawmanning
Hi plebbit. Fact is those differences do not account for great or even small differences worthy of mention or even worse for your dumbass to be a racist. Culture/religion and environment account for far greater diversity than our genetics. To bring up apes is beyond dumb. But hey Pol is a source for dumb shit, perhaps learn more and spend less time brainwashing yourself to memes would do you good, try it at least.

Isn't this a good thing? Don't you want to be a superior niche? I mean, you did say being a minority isn't disadvantageous in a free western country so why does it matter?

What's that line that goes from the bellybutton to the underwear on the girl from the right?

Pubes

If your pure white genetics lost to the mutt darkies in a fair fight, doesn't that mean they were the master race all along?

According to literally Hitler? Yes.

I have, I have also seen them without year round tans. Ariana Grande can tan her ass off all day to look like a black woman but the fact of the matter is, without tanning her ass goes back to being pasty. Just like every other white nigga, North, South or East. Not that being a certain tone makes someone white anyway. It wasn't even the Northern Europeans who invented such a racial hierarchy it was the Spanish colonials and the British took the idea from them, kinda like how they took everything else from other peoples culture. Also, back to pol.

Reminder Disney bought a percentage of theaters with the #BlackPantherChallenge, so that number is artificially inflated.

My local theater was dead saturday morning, it's usually packed even on weekdays but there was like 10 cars in a parking lot that fits hundreds of cars. I knew they would fudge the numbers like they do with everything but this might be too much to get away with

Why haven't they responded yet? change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-25-of-marvel-studios-profits-from-the-black-panther-film-invested-in-black-communities

True i don't know if its disney marketing power or /pol backlash but this whole thing has been big cluster fuck.
Try saying that on non anonymous board. Fuckers would bite your head off because you're tired of capeshit.

Then you can sleep well tonight pol. Postpone your suicide for another day baka

>all this baseless assertion
Intelligence is highly heritable. The degree to which racial differences in intelligence are down to nature vs nurture is not yet known with certainty, but is extremely implausible that all human populations happened to be randomly blessed with the exact same genetic potential for intelligence despite evolving seperately for tens of thousands of years in very different enviroments with different natural and cultural pressures on their genepools. We also have adoption studies etc which show that Blacks adopted by Whites tend towards Black IQs (that of the birth parents) in adulthood, and vice versa. I don't know what possesses ignorant people like you to opinionate on scientific matters they have not the first clue about.

No it's not wtf

Isn't this girl 6'1

You can literally look it up for yourself. I'm not from Cred Forums, just stating the obvious.

>implying Hitler's philosophy was wrong

He just bet on the wrong horse

Grande is North African, also average Iberian and Italian range from having 1-20% African blood(berber and SSA). If you consider southern euros to be white then so should sandnigs like North Africans and saudis. All these fuckers look the same.

Oh, Lawd!!!!!

Why is it always white people with anime avatars?

Brainlet

Who makes these posts? I don't understand these people. Are they doing it for fun? Are they serious? Are they jew-paid shillbots?

Fuck off you little shit, niggers have embarrassingly high ratio of weebcunts.

like the janis they do it for free

If dumbass whites didn't go then it would have made far less.

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Why is it always white people with anime avatars?
Because anime is life.

Not as high as you degenerate white people.

you're both trash

Lol but I do know, a lot on this subject and you don't pol. You take things out of context and refuse to acknowledge or even read about all factors. Even worse you probably do just that when talking about wages in so called wage gap between genders. Imagine doing the same on this topic. No wait, just like leftwing activists you radical neo nazi fucks hate science and facts especially when it goes against your narrative. Now fuck off back to pol and rant your dumbass off, you feel inadequate and lacking control in your life and feel a need to assign order, well it is natural but also pathetic because even though I tell you the reasons for why you are a shit and hate your life you still won't understand.

What does that say about your "race" and "biology"?! Pretty dumb.

BTFO

Jews winning = Cred Forums btfo

Ariana Grande is an Italian who doesn't know how to read dna results and distinquish ethnicity from admixture. GTFO with that bullshit. Your average Gulf Arab is a black mixed arab. They look nothing like your average Italian/Spaniard. The closest people who look like them are the Levatines.

But pol is so funny. Always want to claim Rome, Greece, Mesoptamia, and Egypt when you want to troll Black people "b-b-b-b but they weren't sub saharan africans they were mediterraneans no different from your average Italian". But then at the same time calling these non-whites. Make up your damn minds already.

as a black guy, i hope aquaman does well too because its gonna have the best black villain in all comic books

>white executives.
weren't they Jewish?

From producer Shlomo Jewstein..

Jews named = Cred Forums winning

Insecure about losing perceived or real white privilege.

That's why.

I never even brought up ancient empires, so there’s no point in talking about them. You sound like a dumb amerimutt, southern euros are not white. They’re light brown olive skinned people. Put any southern euro in a white country like Poland or latvia, and they’d look like a middle easterners foreigner. Put a Dane or brit in those countries and they could pass as locals

Blonde women are disgusting. Med women are the best

>Hi I'm from polddit and I think my reddit board should spread its cancer to all boards

they're called mestizo for a reason. it's literally a word meaning "mixed race"

At least Disney knows how to exploit racism for cash instead of whine about it.

Jews are the master race and they keep winning. Cred Forums keeps getting btfo and whining on an anime forum while jews are winning

>everyone is Jewish
>I woke up and smelled like shit because the Jewish, they always conspire to make me sick
>everyone is Jewish, even the dingo that ate my baby because the Jeeeewish... has a massive conspi-ra-cy!
I understand why pol visits TV. When every thread ends the same why even participate lol

>Audiences buying tickets
>Cred Forums thinks it's cheating

God you cunts are sad

>Liberal faggots trolling other liberal faggots while LARPing as pollacks

This is peak autism, my dudes

>it's a "raging nerd pretends to have psychic powers to insult somebody because he doesn't have an argument" episode
Try make a point worth adressing or stop replying you tedious sperg. Nobody wants to read this embarassing exercise in public self-therapy.

The only people I see unironically use baka are 50-60 year old aunts.

>everything is awesome?
10/10

Yeah pol is internets toilet.

didn't work for this

And you sound like a dumb neo-nazi from pol lol. Once again no European group has brown skin naturally. You all have similar levels of melanin and all are equally vulnerable to the suns rays. Fact: Arabs, Asians, and Blacks have more melanin than all groups in Europe. North, South or East. Also, putting a Brit ANYWHERE in the world, they'd just pass as an ugly inbred fuck lel.

baka desu senpai

>Jews are the master race
I think it's very gracious of you to point this out to our White and non-White friends who aren't yet aware that this is what Jews actually believe. You might want to read their Talmud too, or listen to some rabbies like Ovadia Yosef who say that all non-Jews are only born to to be slave cattle for the Chosen.

Making money off of peoples insecurities is the best way nowadays because you already know what they want just by observation of social media.

Probably because it's the stupidest idea ever.

at least it's pretty much over now

they can't pretend the next Black Panther is the first black film of all time when they will have to put a huge '2' at the end of the title

Disney just keeps knocking them out of the park!

Majority of southern euros have natural brown skin, they’re much darker than all the other Europeans. They also have the highest amount of Neolithic blood. Look at Greeks, they’re just as swarthy as turks and levantines.

Reminder that these are the people who inhabit Cred Forums

>But I thought Cred Forums said it would flop?

No proof of this. Everyone knew hollywood would be creaming over it.

>triggered by thousand year old texts where the author glorifies himself and his people
Imagine if the hyroglyphes in Egypt did the same, perhaps call pharao God and shit. Obviously no white person kingdom church or people would ever write such stuff in their own honor or belittle others. I'm sure when the colonial powers took over the world they described the black man as equal and not cattle and their faiths equal to their own. For sure /s

It's like greed. No white person have ever expressed such a Jewish trait. Only a jew can want to amass wealth. Obviously/sss

>your brain on pol

Gee I wonder why

and they still deny that they are reddit lmao
MY PEDES!

this was a four day weekend?

Europe
Netherlands
67•37
Germany (Mainz)
66•90
United Kingdom (Northern)
66•10
Spain (Basques)
65•70
United Kingdom (Wales) 65•00
Ireland (Rossmore)
64•75
Spain (Leon)
64•66
Belgium
63•14
United Kingdom (London) 62•30

West Asia
WEST ASIA
Iraq/Syria (Kurds)
61•12
Turkey
59•15
Israel
58•20
Lebanon
58•20
Jordan
53•00
Saudi Arabia
52•50

North Africa

NORTH AFRICA

Algeria (Aures)
58•05
Tunisia
56•30
Morrocco
54•85
Libya (Tripoli)
54•40
Libya (Fezzan) 44•00

Neo-Nazi from pol BTFO, but even if they were super brown and swarthy. You say that like it's a bad thing? Isn't it the northerner girls who sex tour yearly to swarthy countries? Is it your countries whose top models all consist of the most swarthy looking fuckers? David Gandy of UK, Tobias Sorensen of Sweden? Maybe you should get on that swarth game, maybe you'd get fucked instead of BTFO by both Blacks and the swarthies.

>losing his virginity
Sorry but dude is too busy ((())) all day long to play with girls lol

I literally can't imagine how embarrassed I'd be right now if I was one of those enlightened gentleman proudly proclaiming with absolute certainty that the film was gonna flop a month ago

The "White man's burden" was traditionally understood as the duty to steward the savages in order to elevate them to our level, not enslaving them for perpetuity like the Talmud demands. This is also the reason why White countries are the ones who abolished the universal practice of slavery (which to this day goes on in many parts of Africa and the Middle East). White people have also historically respected the Great Civilizations of China and India, for example. Equating the depraved Jewish lust for domination with the White desire to elevate humanity is laughable. I really wonder what it is that drives (((you))) to making excuses for Jews in particular while shitting on White people.

They are neocucks. They will call it a (((conspiracy))) and move on to be retarded for another day.

>literally
God you sound like a whiny bitch.

>If it's good, it'll make $300 million worldwide total
>Makes $361 million in it's first 3 days

Because autismo anime loving shut ins were desperate for a sense of identity, so jumped on the Stormblr bandwagon

>the audience was 37% African American, 35% Caucasian and 18% Hispanic
Yeah fucking right. At least post believable shit Variety.

Jews are smarter hence why they make cash. They feast on your insecurities. You have to not care to make cash.

You sound salty user. Did your prediction fail?

this

TL;DR

now get you liberal ass out faggot

Why wasn't Black Annie revolutionary?

Why are you so hateful and antagonistic?

I mean, does it really matter? We're all user, you can say some dumb shit now but it's not like anyone will ever know who said it. The true beauty of Cred Forums.

>elevate humanity
>white means burden
Funny you should say that retarded pol because that is exactly what the talmud and Judaism states, end times the messiah is teaching the cattle as you took out of context to elevate and teach them so they to may be one with their lord. But you would know that if you didn't learn all this from a 140 characters and memes on pol lol

As for the rest of your post .. dude. What you say is direct counter to written material we have as in evidence for which your theory has none except dumb as revisionist bullshit imagined by pathetic losers such as yourself.

Of course none of this matters because even when you lose arguments at worst you evaporate to brainwash yourself some more just so you can return and post more, bullshit. When you do kys at least have the decency to leave out your classmates from your decision.

Jews are successful because smart, yes, but also because they're only passing to each other in a game where their biggest competitor passes to everybody equally. Whites collectively have been undergoing this experiment of eschewing in-group preference and nepotism in good faith, hoping that other groups would follow suit, but we've seen only an increase in blatant, aggressive identity politics of the part of minorites to the point that more and more White people are starting to consider the experiment failed. What comes after is what should worry us all.

Don't spend time worrying then, just make money and stop whining.

>you are wrong and I have all this evidence but I will show none of it
Real convincing mate.
>When you do kys at least have the decency to leave out your classmates from your decision.
Are you talking about the deranged Jew who just shot and killed 17+ people in Florida?

>what comes after should worry
Please tell us more oh wise pol and what does it all have to do with skyking??? Lmao

GO BACK TO POL ALL YOU TWATS JUST LEAVE ALREADY

poor snowflake

Because it will generate more profit.

Like your evidence? Lol it is like talking to monkey with you. You polacks are certifiably nuts. Kys or (((name them))) or whatever. Your miserable life after all.

It will do though.

hahahahahaha
who takes the time to report fake attacks?
hahahaha
white genocide!

I named Ovadia Yosef, then Chief Rabbi of Israel. You can read the Talmud on your own leisure, or read "Jesus in the Talmud" to see some choice quotes about the difference between the Christian and the Jewish conception of and plan for the world. Kevin MacDonald, much maligned by the (((usual suspects))), wrote an extensively sourced book called 'The Culture of Critique' of the exploitative operating procedures of various ethnocentric Jewish movements throughout history.

What have you provided, rabbi?

the absolute state of alt-soy incels LOL

Yeah, I call bullshit.

First of all, you can most accurately predict this by comparing it to Age of Ultron. Estimates show that it's doing as about as well as Age of Ultron. The four day weekend will definitely work in it's favor because it will give people more time to go to the movies, which will mean more sales. However, if Age of Ultron is anything to go on, the fourth day is when sales drop the hardest, so it's got that going against it.

And then there's the fact that money is everything. This "$218 million" prediction is talking about domestic sales. Once again, if it's anything like Age of Ultron, the foreign market will determine how much of a finacial success this is. But ironically, if it does succeed, then no one can blame their failures on "racist alt-right trolls" anymore because there's proof that audiences are perfectly fine with black people, just as Wonder Woman proved they're fine with women.

Finally, black people make up about 15% of the population. Either those audience numbers came from a small, carefully selected number of theatres, or someone is straight-up lying. There's no way it could be making that much money when the majority of the audience are minorities.

'Jesus in the Talmud' is by Peter Schäfer, a Princeton Professor by the way.

>Yeah, I call bullshit.

um sweetie, numbers don't lie :)

Laughing my ass off. Good shit.

Sauce please.

>I named the jew
And that's all you did. You are just dropping BS and end your shit with calling me rabbi. Again, like talking to a fucking monkey. At the end of the day you pol dispelled any notion I might have had about white superiority. You display stupidity and honestly a pathetic display of life besides your sad discourse. You are what I think of when someone posts
>Hol up hol up
Some white trailer trash with no teeth taking turns fucking a wild hog who is also his sister.

>Finally, black people make up about 15% of the population. Either those audience numbers came from a small, carefully selected number of theatres, or someone is straight-up lying. There's no way it could be making that much money when the majority of the audience are minorities.
It's done through polling. The polls will be in the large cities where the black population is higher. The poll is skewed and not very representative, but the numbers aren't "wrong"

>Jews killed my Jewish jesus
Well this never gets old Adolf lol

>more lazy insults
So you got nothing. This was too easy.

>NOOOOOOOOOOO
>THIS WASN'T MEANT TO HAPPEN
>WE WERE CHOSEN BY KEK
>HE WILLED IT WITH MAY MAY MAGIC
>WHY DIDN'T IT WORK REEEEEEEEEEEE

>literally
Why do you talk like you're a teenage girl?

You share like 92% of your DNA with a snail, and 70% of your DNA with a mushroom so yeah that 1% matters.

How do we help based Negroes make #Blaxit happen on the back of Black Panther's success?

The book is not about how the Jews killed Jesus, it just highlights and contrasts the two ideologies through the lense of "Jesus in the Talmud".

>that 1% matters
Good then it isn't 1% but much much much less but parts of a huge nr. We are the same species as much as it ducks that you and I are so are they and we. You wanna live in denial and be retarded however is your choice, freedom and all just like Disney making this movie and people including whites like us will go and see. Cry all you want lol

>We share 99% of our DNA with all other people
>the 1% difference is nowhere near enough to divide into different races
>We share 98% of our DNA with Chimps
>the 2% difference is significant enough to class them as a different species
There's far more difference between Kenyans and Norwegians than there is between German Shepherds and Poodles, and yet wager that you don't have any problem at all with dividing dogs into breeds.

Put Shuri as BP. First black female.

This is kinda cute, actually

>There's far more difference between Kenyans and Norwegians than there is between German Shepherds and Poodles,
big if true

you don't have to reply to every person larping "ironically"

*whines*

>brings up dog breeds
Lol either education sucks where you live or you hate it.
>70%
>99%
Do you even know how much information 1% of the DNA is lol

>We are the same species
Sure.
We're just not all the same race. We evolved apart from each in different tribes in wildly different environments for tens of thousands of years at a time which led to measurable differences in physiological and behavioral bellcurves.

Source?

I've seen this one before
>Larger Genetic Differences Within Africans Than Between Africans and Eurasians
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12019240