So, who's it gonna be? A woman, a nigger or a spic?

So, who's it gonna be? A woman, a nigger or a spic?

I bet Lady Bird is gonna take it.

The spic has it in the bag

PTA probably deserves it the most

the jew

The spic or the woman, leaning more heavily on the spic because the movie isn't an incredibly generic and boring coming of age story with a white girl.

Christopher Nolan is getting it.

PTA

>no Paul King - Paddington 2

You forgot about the two crackers

a nigger, then

I fucking hate that Nolan isn't even in the running for this.

This black comedian is now considered on par or even better of a film director than PTA, Del Toro and Nolan.

This
They put the spic black and "woman" up to look diverse not that they expected them to win
Might as well nominat James Wan for directing if peele wins
LadyBored was fine but by the numbers click flick..
Shape of Water would be considered an average flick 20 years ago . I mean it's fine but it's not like they nominated Men in Black for movie of the year either
Phantom Thread was PTA ...has he won anything yet? Might give it to him for his solid career more than just this movie

No one actually thinks that. He got it just to be nice. Unless the remaining canidates all get arrested for murder he has no chance of winning

It's literally the first name on the list.

Shape of Water will win every category its nominated for, besides the acting ones. Screencap this

it's also his first film... how many best director nominees were first-time directors in Oscars history?

he looks like the missing mulatto bogdanoff brother

If Get out wins people will stop taking Oscar seriouusly.
We can't have another Crash happening. Even the director said he thought it was a mistake.

Shape of water del Taco will win.

The woman. It's the year of women after all.

No jews this year. Although Peele and PTA are both married to jews.

it’s going to the white man, mark my words

>spic
del toro is mexican the same way elon musk is a south african

del toro is white.

>spic name
>makes movies in spic

good enough to qualify