Well?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rKUFR6imWz8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Any list with both goku and hulk is too easy.

>not goku and superman

someone get this retard out of here

goku and superman obviously, they're basically the same character with the same power level

This, who the fuck choose Deadpool and Antman? Lmao

literal retards like this guy

>superman

What are you, some kind of faggot?

Superman and Thor can clean house by throwing Deadpool, Hulk, Vader, Antman, Batman and the Wolverine into space.

Goku's the only remaining problem, but he's such a fucking retard, you can trick him pretty easily. Convince him we have to duel in a tournament being held in 500 years and when he returns from his reverse hyperbolic time chamber, I'll be long dead of natural causes.

Superman is literally god. His power is unlimited. No I don't like him, but he is the most OP on the list. His character is broken, invincible. Batman is the only one here that would be able to take him down, but with Goku backing him up Batman would be killed instantly. Adding to this Goku can demolish anyone else on the list except for Superman of course because his shitty writing makes him unstoppable.

Goku would beat the shit out of Thor dude...

Did you not read the second half of the post? Goku's a fucking imbecile. Even if he's one of the strongest on the list, you just have to have an IQ slightly north of Forrest Gump to outsmart him.

In the comics Thor is literally half elder god through his mother. Nobody on that list could even do anything to harm either Thor or Superman indefinately

I'm looking for the diagnosed autistics thread

>Goku's a fucking imbecile
Not really

he's really not. Actually when he's in fight mode he gets really serious.
youtube.com/watch?v=rKUFR6imWz8

Superman since he's the ultimate gary sue. I don't need another one.

Goku blanco and Superman

Superman (due to unbelievably shitty writing, but whatever) and Thor are my picks. Goku's trick is that he gets stronger according to his rival, but usually, to achieve that, he is defeated first.

No I think Goku is stronger than Thor so far in DBS

You're all looking at it the wrong way: who are the only two guaranteed to kill you via sex? Hulk (girth) and Superman (the 'Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex' theory). If you get fucked by one of the others you'll probably get over it in a few months with some counselling.

Superman and Goku are the only ones besides Thor who can fly. They are the strongest. Both of them could grab Thor's hammer because they are worthy. Maybe not Goku because of his fighting lust, but Superman for sure.

They both dealt with Hulk tier foes like Broly and Doomsday as well.

Goku can also teleport everyone else to a desert planet in another galaxy and call it a day. Easy choice.

Goku's a social idiot but a genius fighter

reddit and 9gag

Superman and darth vader

superman is OP and Vader can use the force to immobilize enemies or mindfuck them. Also he can feel antman coming.

Hulk and Goku, obviously. WTF?

Goku and Superman

Goku’s body naturally evades attacks now and he’s a candidate to be the next god in his universe. They can click their fingers and erase universes

Godku, no contest.

why would you ever pick hulk over superman

Depends. Does Batman have his plot armor?

Batman and Superman. Goku will wait to fight Superman one on one. Batman could defeat Ant-Man, Wolverine, Darth Vader, and the Hulk (he's done it in comics). Thor is the only challenge to Superman because of the hammer, but Superman rekt a galaxy by sneezing once

But Goku would want to fight. He would never erase an opponent who could challenge him.

And this combo would guarantee only Batman and goku fug me and I bet they’re at least gentle.

I have chosen my anal protectors, then.

You're in it

>>>/reylo/

I’m just saying what his power level is. Nobody but Superman has a chance

Goku can fuck up all of those feggits 1v8

I don’t even watch dbz but if you know the basic lore and powerleveling theory pretty much this.

I choose one punch man to protect me.

>Goku's a fucking imbecile. Even if he's one of the strongest on the list, you just have to have an IQ slightly north of Forrest Gump to outsmart him.

You can't outsmart a man wanting to fuck, it is primal, there is no braingames here bro, when he sees you wiggling that ripe ass of yours he'll cumehameha his load into it lightspeed.

Powerman.

Presumably the characters come with their arsenal which would inevitably involve

A) instant transmission to safety
B) Senzu beans
C) time travel
D) faster than TIME speed with super saiyan blue.

vader and goku because they're both fuck ugly and can get rid of the other 2 fuck uglies (hulk and deadpool). Ez hot gay gangbang for me after that

We settled this last thread.

>best: superman, goku
>worst: deadpool, wolverine