Can we spread this?

Can we spread this?

>2nd biggest MCU opening

yeah, I'm sure people will care about your fixed RT user score

Not your personal army. Not our job to make you feel better about being BTFO.

>yeah, I'm sure people will care about your fixed RT user score
It was fixed to make the score higher you retard.

>buying bulk tickets for URBAN YOUTH
deal with the fact that this stunt cost Disney millions

meant for (you)

>can't even quote right
You can go back to r/The_Donald now.

It's over, you lost. Even with average legs this will gross 1 billion easy

hahahahahahaahahhaha
>b-b-but they bought in bulk and just burned unused tickets, it's not fair!
ahahahahahhahaha

Seriously why do you losers care so much?

Can we spread this?

I love triggered you are. Black Panther is the best thing to happen to Cred Forums in a long while.

B T F O
T
F
O

This can be used to literally prove trolls just spammed the lowest possible scores for this flick like IMDB

Can you spread this?

Have your make believe capeshit win cause... niggers still lose at life.

Hahahahah!!!!

Well you don't seem overcompensating at all

>El Negro Pantera Creatura is a big time fascist
>Creator did it sticking by his beliefs
>Sells out his beliefs to Disney and they change it to fit the current narrative

Lol where are you living, my theater is packed with mostly adults. You lost.

the success of this movie is bigotry of low expectations run amok. he's a shitty character (no personality) and it's an okay movie.

>dumb racists spamming the fan score, just like they said they would
KEK

Why does this movie trigger DCucks so much?
Are they still analdestroyed over the shitshow that was JL?

>8564▶
>adults

>a few celebrities buying one theater each made it Marvel’s second highest ever
Huge if true damn the box office is easy to manipulate

where do you live? Cuckganistan? Manchildistan?

SEETHING

Dude probably believes there's only like 100 theathers in the planet or something, a few packed rooms means literally nothing on a global scale

they are

>movie shits all over nigger mentality and BLM-type groups by making the villain embody them
>Cred Forums will still hate this movie
It’s fine if you don’t like capeshit but you could at least try to pretend you know what you’re talking about

The marketing for this movie was disgusting, even if the movie itself is terrific. They turned this movie into a political statement and I'm not surprised that Cred Forums is contrarian to the point where it will support the very people that call them Russian bots.

Prepare for the instant drop off when they realise that nobody other than black people want to watch this movie.
Then prepare for the "black panther should have been a $2 billion hit, here's how white people prevented that".

Yep. Might as well face facts. Cred Forums can't see anything past skin color, pussy, and ass.

They never saw this coming.

Fucking “pede XD” redditors.

I didnt see much marketing I avoid anything do to with the movie watched it. now everyone is just mad for one reason or another.

Other then that I enjoyed it. it was "fun" remember that?
I dont understand why everyone is up in arms over this comicbook movie, there was spawn and Blade years ago....

Serious question, why do people care so much about RT scores? I mean, a "meh, I guess it was okay" is technically a positive review. You can have a super mediocre movie that get's a 100%, just because all the reviews are kinda positive.

Yes my fellow pede
MAGA

Because the white supremacists were desperate to turn this into a white v. nigger thing so they could cut off its head and stick it on their trophy wall.

Now that its not happening, look for all manner of rage, deflections, and outright lies about why its tearing it up at the box office.

To them, this is not just a movie. Its a nigger thing that must be squashed at all costs.

Sad.

commies actually believe this

>spread this
That majority of people have shit taste and are retarded?

WTF, it went back up 2 points from yesterday??? Whats wrong with u fags, go give it a negative score

all of them are boring, bland pleb bullshit.

is outrageous that their average is like 90% instead of the deserved 30%

>having RT account
No thanks.

but you did it for the last jedi because you are afraid of women! Niggers are far worse

only 1 million more. kek