>have literally piles of books to read in a world where they are rare
>have a fucking piano
>literally the most privileged you can be in your world
>all you had to do was open your legs and have babies once in a while
>small price to pay considering the odds of survival outside
>runs away lmao
What did the wives mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/elysium_neill_blomkamp_fools_the_critics_again_steve_sailer/print
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rosie Huntington Whiteley is truly stunning.

Why can't she get more work?

Best part of all;

>Take over the tower after Joe's death
>Share the bounty of water and grown food with all
>Oh shit now there's tons of people amassing for free gibs

If they don't just become Joe 2.0, they'd get taken over by the next warlord in no time.

freedom > comfort
but nu males will never understand something as simple as that.

Why do you think Max got the fuck out?

He only left because he's going back for his car. But you still have a point.

lol just shut off your brain and look at the cool action sequences

A woman doesn't think like that. Numales thinks that men and women are the same.

Because she has the personality of a couch.

I'm more of a Abbey Lee man myself, but yeah...

Feminism is the least self-aware ideology out there. In making a feminist film, they don’t even realize they are criticizing feminism.

>be woman
>be the most privileged member of society
>demand to be treated like a man
>be totally unsuited to survive
>be miserable and lost

women in a post-apocalyptic wasteland would not think like postmodernist hypergamists and would under no circumstances undertake a dangerous trek while pregnant to an uncertain future. It's not even remotely plausible. There is no chance whatsoever that they would not recognize their extremely privileged status as the harem of the king.

In a world where the only freedom you have is to die in a ditch

I'll choose comfort.

Not to mention they didn't do shit the entire movie and Max did all the work. Max fucked them over repeatedly before deciding to help them and without his quick thinking they would have died for sure.

If this was any other setting I'd understand, but it's a barren wasteland. There is no freedom. You go out there unprepared, you die. Specially if you are a pretty woman and are pregnant.

Didn’t even consider that, and it’s true.

Men do all the most essential work in society, while women pretend that they should be involved in activities other than raising healthy families.

I’d rather die, like my ancestors who jumped off the boat, because they knew that death was better than bondage.

Jason Statham is currently using her as a breeding machine.

>What did the wives mean by this?
you do realize all the mad max films after the first one are all in max's head, right?

you do realize that, I mean, you're not that fucking retarded, right?

Do you even know what hypergamist means? A hypergamist would stay with Joe since he's the most powerful man.

u so edgy brah

>like my ancestors
>who jumped off the boat, because they knew that death was better than bondage.

lel

>DUDE WHAT IF IT'S JUST A DREAM LMAO
Retard

I know you choose being unhappy in exchange for an easy life but some people have dignity

>I’d rather die, like my ancestors who jumped off the boat, because they knew that death was better than bondage.

>my ancestors
>who died

Ain't no amerimutt had an ancestor that took the high road.

They recognize that they are getting raped by a pus leaking, sick old man, who was partly at fault for making the world a barren wasteland, and who has only managed to produce mangled or retarded offspring. Being a breeding machine for quasimodos kinda sucks even if it is in a gilded cage. They must've been extremely jealous of Furiosa who at least got to go on adventures.

Yes he's gross looking but he isn't THAT bad and his goal was to produce a healthy succesor. He's also really badass if you read his backstory.

>Rosie Huntington Whiteley
meh, looks like a bloke. I like the Asian looking one behind her, who's she?

>all you have to do is be forcibly impregnated against your will.

If there's anything I give woman credit for, it's that getting pregnant and giving birth to a child looks like fuckin hell

>who was partly at fault for making the world a barren wasteland
What?

His motives are understandable, and the situation of the girls is by no means the worst possible in the Mad Max universe, but it still kinda sucks for them. You're not really living.

IIRC his backstory states that he was a colonel in the military when the nukes started flying.

Oh only a colonel?

I think so. Even then, he's pretty much the closest thing alive to those actually responsible. He was a willing participant of the machine that destroyed the world.

I doubt he was the one that gave the orders to launch the first nuke strikes. After the first nukes start flying everything else is retaliation. The dude is portrayed as a villain but he is trying to rebuild civilization.

>He was a willing participant of the machine that destroyed the world.
I'm sure he had no part in launching the nukes, but then again, not every Nazi gassed people. I suppose that's pretty much how the women view him.

The Dag best wiafu

Yeah well they are retarded. Spiting him won't bring back the world

no one gassed jews
is this fucking bait

literal opposite in the real world

>retarded warlord couldn't keep his bitches in check
>b-but the feminists were mean to him!
Pathetic

But there was that one crazy 3rd wave feminist who brainwashed them into this suicide mission.

Courtney Eaton. She also had a great (scantily clad) role in Gods of Egypt

>he actually believed this is a feminist movie
Lmao fucking brainlet.
>hire feminist advisor
>you are now free to show nearly naked supermodels in a movie with an entirely white cast that's basically a blatant women ruin fucking everything piece
Honestly it's such an easy move to cover your ass it's amazing more people haven't done it. Pretend to appease the current sjw movement and you can do whatever the fuck you want.

I still can't tell if this was a feminist movie or a anti-feminist one.

Did she died ? My remember isn't there

>entire character of Furiosa is an impossibility in the setting
>not a feminist movie
movie was fucking garbage

That's really the beauty of it.

>Feminist movie
>Furiosa fucks up multiple times, goes of on a stupid fools affair, and has to have Max talk sense in to her
>all the other female characters are fucking useless deadweight
I mean, I understand the feminist undertones, but it really didn't seem like an obnoxious Mary Sue sort of deal

hapa girls are the best.

He was nice as fuck. He just enjoyed some harmless bumming now and then.

she looks kinda young here.

Modern women were a mistake

hmm

how old was she?

also whats the source? does she have social media or something?

Just because she fucks up a few times doesn’t mean it’s not a feminist movie. The entire plot is a feminist fantasy. Put aside how cartoonish ever aspect of this film is, she is “rescuing” a group of girls from pregnancy slavery from an elderly white man. Literally
>my body, my choice you damn Republicans!
The entire movie is focused on her, instead of Max. The previous movies did not do that no matter how much you Furiosa fags stretch the truth.

Feminist garbage and completely tone deaf to the originals. The Mad Max aesthetic looks terrible in cgi. It’s supposed to be low budget and practical.

>The entire movie is focused on her, instead of Max

This argument again? He's almost never the focus of the movies, expect the first one.

Riley Keough is turning into a kino goddess desu senpai

You do realize that we have access to the original trilogy, right? You know I have seen the original trilogy, right?

You sound like a person that didn't. In both 2 and 3 Max is only helping.

He is still the focus of 2 and 3. He’s the protagonist of both films. Yes, his goal in the films is to help, but he is the hero of both stories.

Who was the Furiosa character of Road Warrior or Beyond Thunderdome?

What's wrong with collaboration?

Let me guess, you recently started hormone replacement therapy?

Wrong, the plot isn't about him, but he's still the focus and main character. In Fury Road it's Furiosa, Max is just along for the ride.

Better to die free than live comfortably as a slave.

>alt-right fedoras pretend to be virtuous and prideful
>would suck dick forever and give up their dignity for comfort

Figures

Like he said earlier, you dense user, its not a mad max film, and he is right. The story is about furiosa, Max is there to keep the movie title, he could be "random man from the wastelands" but since the movie is called mad max he is just there to represent the series. But it isn't his story anymore, at least in that film.

Like, I didn't want to step in because your conversation with me ended up okayish. I mean I'm okay with her being a "fuck up", but doesn't deny that her character shouldn't exist at all.

>alt-right fedoras tell women to shut the fuck up, suck the old white man dick forever and give up dignity for comfort
>movie portraits women doing the opposite of that
>alt-right fedoras complain
use the brain

If the movie was about white men trying to escape from a KANG, you would see every alt-right fedora praising the white men for fighting back the KANG that kept them down.

It truly seems like you don't understand what the alt-right fedoras want, but you still feel the need to call them alt-right fedoras even thought you don't understand them at all.

Pretty much this. OP is either willfully missing the point or autistic.

Except the ancestors that didn't and took white cock, eventually giving birth to you.

>freedom > comfort
literally NO WOMAN thinks this.

wtf
are you a nigger?

anti-feminist. All you have to do is imagine the movie goes on for 3 more days after the credits roll, and you realize the women doomed everyone to death. It's like Elysium.

it's retarded especially when you consider the WHOLE HISTORY OF THE WORLD until the 1950s

Then why do they constantly run off with "bad boys"?

that's not how women work, idiot

>literally chain themselves to the strongest caveman
>they value freedom >> comfort
you see your own retardation?

So are we supposed to think they're dumb for choosing freedom over comfort, or are we supposed to think they're smart but it's unbelievable?

Neither, they are just suicidal

guys guys, where can i get cute Abbey Lee videos?

they try to reach an utopia that was put in their heads by some jew. like real life.

They kill the guy rationing the water and spill it all. That's retarded.

Wanna know how I can tell you don't have much experience with women?

yes

You are so fucking retarded.

she started modeling really young. she has such a strange exotic beauty.

this

>Nazi's
>gassing people
Lol

oh noez. your sophistry is totally owning me.

I thought they believed that there existed some greenlands or something which they wanted to escape to.

Mfw all the retards fall for the bait

Well done, kind sir.

Women dont care about freedom they just want gina tingles, if a guy had them chains but got their pussies wet they would never leave ever. For most of existence women were fine being slaves to men because that gives them gina tingles now with their "freedom" they are miserable that only few men treat them like shit giving them low amounts of gina tingles hence white women fucking black males because those guys treat women like slaves causing gina tingles.

Elysium is kino?

WHAT

Women are different than men

FEELIINGS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN REASON

Everything they did was retarded and doomed everyone to death.

At no point during the movie they showed to have any management or thinking skills. the only people that could have helped them where the old ladies but they all died.

It existed but that gang of grannies or whatever turned it barren

Perfect allegory of 21st century Europe.

A tru nu

This is not accurate at all, women would only give water to the boys who turned them on(meaning very little), they wouldnt even shed a tear for the thousands of men who would dehydrate.

this is from a black panther pasta, you all got baited

the grannies were autistic too, turned the land into a wasteland
women were a mistake, and their only way of survival was baiting men to rape them so they could ambush them before they cum inside the "bait"

absolutely autistic, in a way they recognize their only value was pussy

"Bad boys" are tougher and seem more alpha, therefore women sometimes see them as better protectors.

Yeah better live like the plebs without water and food but at least you are truly free and living

Fucking sub-Chad is worse than slow death

This is one of the cringiest posts ive seen in a while. Seek help user

Found the woman. In the end its all about gina tingles to your kind, you lie and say you care about matrimony or love or romance no no no its all about the pussy pleasure and the sooner men realize this the quicker we can free ourselves from you.

umm sweetie i'm pretty sure that's mansplaining

>look mom i posted it again!
Seriously. Hit the gym. Count your calories. Pay for a decent haircut. Youd be amazed how much progress you can make in six months

What progress? All you are proving is you care about gina tingles not actual men.

You know exactly what kind of progress i mean you fat virgin

I like to consider Mad Max universe to be identical to Hokuto no Ken one.

Literally two hours after the hero take off, the punk bandits on bikes will take the city, while raping the girls and killing the old guys.

DESU, the water distribution under Joe 1.0 was pretty wasteful. A good dictator must constantly present himself as the champion of the people. A more rational water distribution would not diminish his power, but strengthen it.

But Immortan Joe could have not bothered, so what the brood-mares do - who seems to have any strategic thinking coddled away - is just taking the shitty water system to the logical conclusion. The film ends with them literally taking Joe's place.

This!

>This is not accurate at all, women would only give water to the boys who turned them on(meaning very little), they wouldnt even shed a tear for the thousands of men who would dehydrate.
If so, beta uprising in 5...4...3...2...1...

It was, there most have being an easier way to spread water that just dumping it like a moron.

How is this disproving gina tingles you stupid bitch?

Joe wasn't entirely bad but he was still a dictator. He liked to be worshipped, which is why he did this, it was to show off his power rather than actually help the people down there.

Imagine a world run by women.

Humanity never invents the following:
shields
metallurgy
clothing
dyes

Humanity never makes it out of the stone age ever

Globally humans are endangered due to the ruling women reproducing with a single minority of men, the men who dont breed are brutally enslaved and forced to do labor that the women wont do and the sexy guys dont want to do either. The sexy guys are treated like gods by the women ruling the tribes. What is sexy guy depends on the woman, for example if the women are pedophiles they will force very attractive little boys to fuck them or very attractive teenage boys to fuck them. Women will be sexual predators they will openly molest the sexy males in the tribe, when angry the women will choose a non breeder and torture him slowly or quickly depending on their mood. When things go south for the tribe the nonbreeders are the scapegoats.

Eventually each tribe becomes inbred due to breeding with so little men and the spawn develop a genetic incestual attraction to one another increasing that inbreeding even greatly.

There is rampant violence and murder in the tribes as the men breed with are psychopathic meaning the spawn are psychopathic leading to chaos in tribes and eventually the total collapses of them entirely.

Within time the human species becomes extinct.

Bitches are never satisfied no matter what. That is why you should never take them seriously or give them what they want.

Go on...

Women really do hate incel males like Immortan Joe that much IRL, if he was a Chad there would be absolutely no problem and they would probably spend all day making BDSM scrapbooks about him (post-apocalyptic tumblr)

This whole movie was just marxist feminist propaganda. Evil white male who likes war is keeping sex slaves with his position of power and privilege and keeping the unwashed masses from getting water despite having more than enough of it. Literally every marxist feminist talking point in one idiotic bundle.

Women's rights are more important than basic survival, rape is worse than death. Women are even more badass than men and even old ladies can overthrow military dictatorship.

takimag.com/article/elysium_neill_blomkamp_fools_the_critics_again_steve_sailer/print

Well at least you didnt deny you need help. /fit/ is a surprisingly helpful board. Its went downhill in recent years but hey what board hasnt. Head on over and read the sticky. Good luck brah. Were all gonna make it

Its not about helping people, its about wasting his resources, he will die of thirst himself at that pace.

You would make such a good little informant for STASI

The women of course turn on eachother all the time blaming one another for problems this leads to murder since men are the only reason women act like cowards and dont attack you directly but if they were in control they would attack you directly.

If a nonbreeder even looks at a woman she can kill him with a stone weapon anytime she likes it,in some cases the women will cannibalize on the nonbreeder raw(Africa) or cooked(Eurasia).

Women also despite their Chadcracy still desire Chad for only them and thus only the ruling caste of girls in a tribe get the Chaddiest chads the rest get the leftover chads this doesnt stop the women in the tribe from violently assaulting eachother for having the chads in the first place. In our patriachal world women are cowards who rely on mental subversion to take away their competition in this world they are not instead they openly kill eachother in daylight quite casually for the glory of Chad cock belong only to them.

Family means nothing here there are no fathers only mothers and kids, the nonbreeders are slaves not fathers remember. A woman will murder her daughter if she attracts a Chad she desires regardless of that daughter's age REGARDLESS OF THAT DAUGHTER's age, and vice versa for the daughter.

Male offspring are molested by women in the tribe to determine if they are worth breeder or nonbreeder status, if nonbreeder the sisters of that brother will bully him for life and treat him like shit, often the mother will beat up the son for no reason while the sisters gang up on him as well. If the son is a breeder the sisters and mother may desire him sexually leading to internal strife in that family of course.

Friendships dont exist thats a male term women backstab eachother and use eachother to get attention from Chads thats their idea of "friendship".

>we
not him but that made me laugh, dumb fat virgin

Were all gonna make it is a common /fit/ expression

But in the end, Max is the one who leads them back, after killing the big bad.
So...without him they would have been dead.

is fit r9k levels of beta autists?

Honestly ya mostly especially these days. But theres still a lot of good to be found there tho. I dont think a lot of people realize how easy it really can be to make positive life changes. They can really sort that out. I dont lurk Cred Forums much anymore mostly Cred Forums for the shitposts. But for someone just starting out i think fit could be really helpful to sort through all the misinformation thats put out there

>The Mad Max aesthetic looks terrible in cgi
Wasn't the film mostly practical effects?

Yes

>b-but Goku came to save the day at the end!
You kids are dumb as shit, not even him.

Holy shit good read.
>In Elysium, Matt Damon plays Max, the last Anglo in LA. (The character’s name is presumably a tribute to Mel Gibson’s most famous role.)
based

>and is also planning a mysterious fourth movie which he warns is likely to get him banned from Hollywood.
What is that nigger doing now? I haven't heard shit, I'm now slightly excited.

> I dont lurk Cred Forums much anymore mostly Cred Forums for the shitposts.
sounds like a very boring life desu, how do you entertain yourself then?

I guess that Joe read "Society as a spectacle" and misunderstood it. XD

Gym. Social life. Sports. Books. The occasional movie

>Gina tingles

very boring indeed

Chappie sucked

Oh gee, it's almost like Western women who are the most privileged people in the world, yet want to import niggers and give away all our money to them

That's the third movie, and Chappie was great, fuck you. The OST was genuinely god-tier.

It sucked and so do you

>our money
Nigger youre broke

These women would immediately regret their decision the moment they were forced to work, something they never did before.

They'd also die within a week because they're not equipped with the skills to survive the world as it was

>everyone on Cred Forums is a NEET loser like me
Sorry, champ

>Why don't all characters in movies act exactly the way I would in there situation?
This is quite literal autism

>MFW the first thing they do upon returning to their new homebase is to let all those people up on the lift
>probably just opened the doors and let everyone in
>they probably ate all those plants Joe was growing in a few days and then starts asking for more

It's the bullet farmer. They're coming from the bullet farm.

Haven't you guys seen the TOS pilot The Cage? Humanity's defining feature is that most of us would rather die than be slaves. Pike chose to try and escape even though he was given everything he could possibly imagine.

>genetic incestual attraction
Genetic Sexual Attraction is the correct term. The counter to that is the Westermarck Effect, that impedes children who grew up under sibling-like conditions to feel sexual attraction to each other.

>You're not really living.

What does this mean in the context of a world where water is extremely scarce and roving bandits will rob, abduct, rape or kill you if you leave the safety of the town? This isn't a world where ANYONE is dating in college, dancing at clubs and bars on the weekend, and starting a career path in their 20s. Max is an exception, and is life is extremely difficult and not something most people desire.

t. Never seen a woman ever

The only women who run off with "bad boys" are ones with daddy issues or one's that were diddled when young. God knows I've went through a ton

Why can't we just talk about Mad Max

Open your legs and have babies once in a while? Jesus Christ.

>they come back
>filthy savages tear up dead body and eat it
>fat milk whores waste all the water
Is this supposed to be a happy ending or a statement?

Best post in thread

Who cares when Road Warrior is still the best

This is cuck behavior being incapable of realizing women act shitty because they are women and not because SHE WAS ABUSED WAAH WAAH SHE MISSES HER DADDY WAAH WAAAH.

Live in your fantasy all you want you know your gf would fuck a felon behind your back.

Careful OP your virginity is showing

Alot of people all agree that the settlement doesnt last very long without Joe running things with an iron fist, and it falls into disrepair/ runs out of stockpiled supplies quickly as they try to care for the hundreds of filthy savages hanging aorund at the base of the mountains.

For all we know Furiosa and the wives got heir asses beat by a bunch of people still loyal to Joe and his way of doing things.

Whos to say the guzzolene guys and the bullet farmers didnt come and take over afterwards. Their bosses died too, but after picking a new guy they would probably immediately try to take over the other two factions.

Pls user, I don't like to be reminded that we'll never see a Mad Max 5. Fuck WB.

If you can't understand why someone would choose freedom over (arguable) comfort you might be legitimately autistic. Not Cred Forums autistic but the actual mental disorder.

>>all you had to do was open your legs and have babies once in a while

To be fair, the short haired chick was only getting ass fucked.

But why would any woman want to be repeatedly raped and forced to give birth to literal retards, due to their genetically fucked up dad?

Reminder that the first Mad Max has significantly better cinematography and direction than the second. That being said, the action is a lot more well executed in the second.

Perfect metaphor for western women.

>To be fair, the short haired chick was only getting ass fucked.
I must have missed that scene in the movie

No it doesn't
I'll say that the first Mad Max is underrated but the sequel has much better pacing, cinematography, writing, design etc, pretty much a straight upgrade

War-Rig horn is pure ASMR.

LMAO I hope this become new bait

9/10 because a lot of retards fell for it.

>But why would any woman want to be repeatedly raped and forced to give birth to literal retards, due to their genetically fucked up dad?

Slaves dont get to do what they want user.

Does anyone else think George Miller directed himself into a corner when they destroyed the Interceptor during the last chase scene?

Keeping it intact after the driver was shot and the car swerved out of the chase for a while would have been a good way to segway into Mad Max 5 with Max going back into the wasteland to look for it.

>women pretend that they should be involved in activities
Pretty much the wives' actual behaviour. They peck uselessly at Max as he fights Furiosa, they try to reload a rifle, and they frequently make impotent gestures like wanting to go back, kicking their chastity belts or hissing at villainous characters, which serves no practical use but somewhat characterises them.

>>To be fair, the short haired chick was only getting ass fucked.
>I must have missed that scene in the movie

There’s a scene where the chicks are talking about Joe raping them and the short haired chick (Zoe Kravitz) says something like “at least he’s raping you there” or something like that. I can’t remember the exact lines but clearly the implication was that Joe was only fucking her up the ass.

I guess Joe was also a racist and didn’t want any kids with a Black chick?

All I know is that if there is a fifth, they need to retire big truck chases
They've pretty much done all they can do with them and I'd like to see the Interceptor make it to the end again

Fat people are just that disgusting. The same goes for manlets. Women would rather die than be with them and it's completely understandable.

>Slaves dont get to do what they want user.

Not shit, so is it any wonder they wanted to escape?

I still can't get over how retarded this line was, thanks user.

>Who was the Furiosa character of Road Warrior or Beyond Thunderdome?
Papagello and the Lost Boys, doofus.

>Max has some conflict with them
>but they're doomed without help, although they're perfectly capable without him they need to change their situation and that requires a wasteland badass
>Max reluctantly helps and they achieve their goals, which they wouldn't have done without him

Not the guy you are responding to but why would they want to? They have everything there and there is nothing in the wasteland. Yeah you have to be used by Immortan Joe but he was trying to rebuild civilization where almost everyone is dying from radiation poisoning. He wanted to create his perfect heir to continue what he built.

Long story short, I have been working on a few Weird Al-style song parodies dealing with the Mad Max movies.

They are not done yet, but which one would you like me to finish first.

1. Parody of "California Love" by Tupac/Dr. Dre
2. "Land Down Under" by Men at Work, or:
3. "Gear Jammer" by George Thorogood and the Destroyers

i'm using this now

Didn't the wives get trashed away if they didn't give birth to a healthy male? I think it was said this cycle has been going for a while.

I come from a Land Down Under
With Immortan Joe and Toecutter

Land down under.

woke levels at 100%

CAN'T YA HEAR CAN'T YA HEAR THE THUNDER(DOME)

Are you seriously confused as to why someone might want to escape being trapped in a room by some fat guy who rapes you everyday?

lol rationing food and water in a survival situation is fucking stupid

Yes. Why can't they look at the bigger picture and see that it's for the greater good of humanity

Land Down Under it is.

Not sure when I'll post it, since I'm kinda a slow writer.

Maybe I'll just make a new Mad Max thread when it's done.

Anyway brb.

THIS!
Fuck tryna survive in a survival situation you cucks

> Not the guy you are responding to but why would they want to?

How would you like getting repeatedly raped and impregnated with retards? Yeah, I thought so…

> He wanted to create his perfect heir to continue what he built.

Except that was never going to happen, all of Joe’s kids were retards in one way or another due to the genetic damage he had suffered and his “kingdom” would have come crashing down in flames the moment he died, as none of his retarded kids could have held on to it.

Ironically, Joe had sacked the Citadel and killed all the people who built it and who _could_ have made some kinda civilization.

>rationing
>dumping haphazardly in a giant wasteful waterfall
Pick one.

based

The movie gives no indication that he could rebuild society, you're adding characterizations to him that weren't in the movie. Lord Humongous was more sympathetic than Joe.

>impregnated with retards
Wasn't this because of the nuclear fallout? He wanted to create his perfect son so humanity wouldn't keep shitting out stillborns or kids born with cancer. You make it sound so bad but he obviously gives them whatever they want
>all of Joe’s kids were retards in one way or another
Yeah I thought that was neat how he had one strong but stupid son and one smart but physically deformed son. But his third one the one that the whole chase is focused on would have been a perfect specimen according to the doctor.

Not all of his heirs were retarded, though. Some were just deformed. Pic related was supposedly brilliant and probably would have been Joe's ideal successor if he wasn't so horribly deformed.

implying that mess doesn't look like a bloke

>The movie gives no indication that he could rebuild society
Seems like he is running the Citadel and the other outlying cities well the bullet farm and gas town. To me it seems like he was trying to help his warboyz with cancer by finding suitable "donors" to mitigate the effects

Maybe they didn't like being slaves whose only purpose was to breed

>Maybe they didn't like being slaves whose only purpose was to breed

Okay. Thats fine. Enjoy your time out in the wastelands with no clean water or food.

/thread.

Because Mad Max is dead, the last good Mad Max movie was Road Warrior before you were even born.

MERRRRRRRR MERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Freedom is always preferable to slavery. Do you realize how many dictators and crazy people throughout history have justified what they're doing because it was for the "greater good?" I legitimately think there's something wrong with your brain if you think Joe was a good guy.

> > impregnated with retards
> Wasn't this because of the nuclear fallout?

Presumably, we get a quick shot of Joe without his armor/gear and can see his body is all fucked up and irradiated.

> He wanted to create his perfect son so humanity wouldn't keep shitting out stillborns or kids born with cancer.

Then he should have let Mad Max fuck all those chicks.

> But his third one the one that the whole chase is focused on would have been a perfect specimen according to the doctor.

The doctor is clearly just telling Joe what he want’s to hear and judging by his eariler kids, the latest one was also going to be a retard.

> Not all of his heirs were retarded, though.

I’m using the term in the broad general sense

> Pic related was supposedly brilliant and probably would have been Joe's ideal successor if he wasn't so horribly deformed.

That’s the point; that kid had the brains but without the brawn, he would have been overthrown by whoever the moment Joe died.

what a retarded place

>Then he should have let Mad Max fuck all those chicks.
He's not a cuck
>The doctor is clearly just telling Joe what he want’s to hear and judging by his eariler kids, the latest one was also going to be a retard.
You don't know that.

Actually, yes

Would you?

Why? I think it looks cool and makes sense

Yeah, because they need to use the water for the plants

Indeed! I estimate the water drop to be 40-50 meters high. Sooner or later is someone going to be hurt by the falling water. There's also plenty of water lost as vapors. The gardens implies that they have a controlled and efficient watering system. So why blow water on a pointless daily ceremony?

The human mind will always pursue freedom.

Good thing humanity isn't a hive mind. All matriarchal societies are stuck in the stone age with tiny populations or dead. While patriarchal ones have flourished.

>That’s the point; that kid had the brains but without the brawn, he would have been overthrown by whoever the moment Joe died.
Why did they let the elevator down at the end? They clearly would last longer in a siege and surely the people back at the pass would be able to come help them

>The human mind will always pursue freedom.

not women no

>So why blow water on a pointless daily ceremony?
To make him look more powerful so they would worship him. I do think he could have created a reservoir below where water could be collected desu

>women don't want the biggest, most powerful, wealthiest guys
>WAAAAAH, WHY WOULD WOMEN NOT WANT THAT
>women want the biggest, most powerful, wealthiest guys IRL
>WAAAAAAAH, WHY WOULD WOMEN NOT WANT ME

pick one virgins

Here we go! Took shorter than I thought.

Should I sing it? I have a terrible singing voice.

I don't think you realize how many dictators were good guys slandered by international propaganda to justify an armed assault on them to gain resources or have a more stable political position in return.

Dictator is not a synonym with bad guy or with evil. It only means there is one person in charge above all, and if something goes wrong he is to blame, if something goes right he is to praise. Not many people are fit to do that job.

The first one

>what a retarded place

I think it’s a pretty cool way of dealing with the situation; you need food, water and shelter and a way to protect all that from the hordes of irradiated savages roaming the wastelands.

Too bad Joe killed all the civilized people who built it.

yes do a vocaroo

Yes, who was impregnating them though?

> >Then he should have let Mad Max fuck all those chicks.
> He's not a cuck

Then his kingdom will collapse with his death.

Joe could have still fucked the chicks, just not impregnated them with his retarded sperm.

> >The doctor is clearly just telling Joe what he want’s to hear and judging by his earlier kids, the latest one was also going to be a retard.
> You don't know that.

It’s implied that like an earlier Joe, telling this Joe something he didn’t like wasn’t very healthy for you.

Is everyone going to just ignore the reality that Furiosa told them all the garbage about the green place and many mothers.

They thought they'd go to a paradise except with no Joe around to fuck them.

I think its a completely non-sensical shit done merely to look cool to movie watchers.

Those thirsty plebeians served no purpose to Joe, they provided nothing to Joe, he did not need them and I see no reason why he would even give them water to begin with.

Nothing makes sense, because nothing was explained.

Intro to The Road Warrior > intro to Fury Road

>Why did they let the elevator down at the end?

I forgot, didn't max or Furiosa sneak into the Citadel?

Red > Weird Blond > Casca > other blond > asian

had to find out about the many mothers meme the hard way

>Then his kingdom will collapse with his death.
His third son was going to be perfect
>It’s implied that like an earlier Joe, telling this Joe something he didn’t like wasn’t very healthy for you.
Telling him that his perfect son is dead probably isn't something he wanted to hear. We can agree to disagree but I believe the doctor

the last one wasnt going to be retarded though, when they cut it out of the dead pregnant girl they said it was perfect. he finally had a perfect kid but the dumb fuck chick got herself and it killed

>Yes, who was impregnating them though?

Random Warboys.

this movie is a critique of matriarchal insanity.

No they just show Immortan Joe's dead corpse and they just let down the elevator. They could definitely outlast the people below in a siege scenario

>Is everyone going to just ignore the reality that Furiosa told them all the garbage about the green place and many mothers.

Did you not watch the movie? It _was_ a green place and such when Furiosa was a little kid but because of [reasons] it turned to shit in the intervening years.

No one did, the movie's ending was very anticlimactic. I was hoping to see the assault on the citadel but "ops we run out of time!, everyone surrenders to Furiosa and the movie is over, bye!"

>Those thirsty plebeians served no purpose to Joe

The scour the countryside looking for stuff and people and Joe recruits his Warboys from the best of the them.

Why were all the warboys in need of blood?

>when they cut it out of the dead pregnant girl they said it was perfect.

One of Joe's other sons was also physically perfect but was a mental retard and odds are, this latest kid would have been the same.

To treat the effects of their terminal cancer

>The scour the countryside looking for stuff and people and Joe recruits his Warboys from the best of the them.
I don't remember this scene.

I think it's just inferred

OK, I remember now; with Joe and his henchmen dead, only Furiosa was capable of keeping order so the they surrendered to her.

Unfortunately, it appears that Furiosa was going to open the Citadel to anybody and everybody, which means it would have collapsed into anarchy within a month.

Joe was clearly a dick but the fact is that feeding and caring for all those wasteland savages would only result in everybody dying.

Aren't the warboys the ones scouring the countryside? That's how they found Max.

Either way I guess like the other user said, their purpose could be to donate blood to the warboys. That's good enough for me.

the child is removed via C-section by the Organic Mechanic in an effort to save its life, but it was already too late. In the Mechanic's words, the child was "perfect".

>I think its a completely non-sensical shit done merely to look cool to movie watchers.
And look cool to the people below. They worship him like a god. I thought the V8 deity shit was pretty cool. The people below produce warboyz for him and that's also how he got his guitar player

Yeah they could both be doing that

>within a month
Within a week lmao

no way dude
people that show up at the villages ken has liberated saw piles of organs everywhere because teh villagers never cleaned them up and they were like
>holy shit that hokoto sei ken was here let's all get teh fuck out
I loved hokoto shinken i should have kept reading after the timeskip

I thought this made sense given that there is no radio and physical copies of music left to play in their vehicles and it doubles as a morale booster even though I know it looks ridiculous

> I like this plan. We can start again. Just like the old days.
>proceeds to fail at society again, but on a larger scale

Doof warrior is the best part of the movie.

I saw the movie in theaters while on mushrooms. I was clutching the armrests of my chair like i was going 80 miles an hour the whole movie

>Aren't the warboys the ones scouring the countryside?

There appears to be various castes within the Citadel; Warboys are essentially soldiers while lower capability types do menial jobs and higher qualified people (the doctor and such) have a higher status and greater benefits.

The unwashed hordes outside the Citadel are a pool from which useful people are chosen from and who provide the Citadel with resources and pre-apocalypse tech in exchange for water and food.

those are some huge mental gymnastics you are doing there m8

>According to production designer - Colin Gibson, the Vuvalini displayed a broken matriarchal system. It manifested itself in banishing all boy-children to the outer swamps of The Green Place and when they reached puberty they would be visited by the Vuvalini for sperm milking and the odd ritual of family. As such, those banished men would learn to survive by stilt-walking the ooze and fishing for crows on the muddy mangroves between The Green Place and the desert

hmmmm

Why? If they want to listen to some music on the road but they don't have any cd's or radio they just strap an entire fucking band on the top. I know it's ridiculous but I think that's cool

>The unwashed hordes outside the Citadel are a pool from which useful people are chosen from and who provide the Citadel with resources and pre-apocalypse tech in exchange for water and food.
Where are you getting this from?

>In the Mechanic's words, the child was "perfect".

Again; so was Joe's earlier son, who grew up to be a mental retard.

The Mechanic (even the doctor back at the Citadel) wouldn't be able to tell if the baby was mentally normal or not.

Immortan Joe > Scaborus Scrotus > Bullet Farmer > People Eater

chase scenes for that Mad Max is insane.
2 conveyed a familiar feeling, and had a more tighter plot

Kek.

>>The unwashed hordes outside the Citadel are a pool from which useful people are chosen from and who provide the Citadel with resources and pre-apocalypse tech in exchange for water and food.
>Where are you getting this from?

Read between the lines, nigga!

Clearly Joe is getting his Warboys and others from somewhere and we see that Joe regularly releases water for the unwashed hordes outside the Citadel, so it stands to reason that Joe recruits any capable people from that group as needed.

>That feel when no qt's with hairy armpits in Fury Road.

Ruined my immersion.

Yeah you can call me that all you want while you die of thirst in the radioactive wastelands, while I play some piano and drink clean drinking water and proceed to not die.

>If they want to listen to some music on the road
They are not there to have fun, kid. Its a huge waste of resources for no reason. Its retarded and appeals to the lowest of the lowest common denominator.

Its not a war drum, because the trucks can do that on their own and its loud enough. Its not to warn anyone that "Immortan Joe" is coming, because the huge sand dust in the horizon is already a give away. It is only there to look stupid, the guy playing the guitar should have been killed by Joe, its a waste of food and water to keep someone as useless as him alive.

We are talking about the world of Mad Max and not of DDR of real world history, you fucking brainlet.

It's a morale booster. Also if that truck is out there Immortan Joe would be along with it. Maybe he wants to hear some music while he drives he can make that happen and did.

god damnit you assholes are dumb as fuck. women will regularly stay with guys in power even when they are amazing assholes in the current year with modern civilization. in a situation such as this movie? the reality is they would be killing each other if anything, to get the closer spot to alpha big shot. I think some of you just don't understand women, they don't care about the same things you care about. You retards get that right? Women only leave powerful alpha male for another one, like an invading army that btfo her own. Women are traitors like that, probably why they weren't given rights. Our ancestors were smarter then we are i think.

You could say that for many of the cars though. The amount of petrol wasted for the flames of the other vehicles is not needed.

this

>Clearly Joe is getting his Warboys and others from somewhere
I figure he was getting them from the other towns.
>so it stands to reason that Joe recruits any capable people from that group as needed.
That only takes 1 day for him to do. He strolls around, pick the more healthier ones, let the other ones die. The useful ones are already inside the citadel when the movie starts.

I think you're headcannoning it too much. Keeping them alive for blood transfusion sounds better.

>The amount of petrol wasted for the flames of the other vehicles is not needed.
I understand this criticism but I think that the whole entire chase was to retrieve his unborn son, any wives he recovers is a bonus. He just wants the perfect heir to continue what he has going. If there is no one there to take command when he dies then it will all go to shit. Immortan Joe seemed to be pretty old and sick already

>It's a morale booster.
Immortan Joe is a morale booster. Immortan Joe commands the trucks before leaving the Citadel. They know he is among them. They don't need a morale boost because Immortan Joe already gave them the morale boost before they left.
>Maybe he wants to hear some music while he drives he can make that happen and did.
That's fucking stupid, he isn't a 15 year old kid. When he goes out its for serious business.

>Women hate me the first girl I fell in love with didn't like me back after all the times I jerked off onto my fat stomach thinking about hurrrr kill all women all women are bad.

I don't know why I come here. Literally none of you are even moderately socially healthy.

>Immortan Joe is a morale booster. Immortan Joe commands the trucks before leaving the Citadel. They know he is among them. They don't need a morale boost because Immortan Joe already gave them the morale boost before they left.
True. But there is nothing wrong with more morale
>That's fucking stupid, he isn't a 15 year old kid. When he goes out its for serious business.
Yeah I'm sorry only people 15 or younger listen to music

I have nothing against the chase, it's over the top action just like the Doof warrior. It's just you can't focus on the Doof warrior being a waste of resources without bringing up all the waste that Immortan Joe has used before.

>Keeping them alive for blood transfusion sounds better.

That too, though odds are most are already fucked up to the point that they're not useful.

The point is that Joe is keeping the unwashed hordes alive just to the point that they can be of some use to him.

No doubt many die everyday from all kinda reasons but some will rise above the others and end up being recruited by Joe.

Well it may seem like a waste to you but I'm sure Immortan Joe likes it otherwise it wouldn't be there. There is some backstory I read that the Doof warrior was plucked from the plebs below and trained to be a musician for Immortan. It's actually not outside the realm of fiction for rulers to use blind musicians as they cannot be used as assasins

>tfw your girl has mommy issues and lives with her based dad so she's cool as shit and not a coalburning whore
Dads confirmed for best single parents.

>True. But there is nothing wrong with more morale
You don't get "more morale" this isn't a videogame. The commander is among your men, that's the highest morale boost you can get. Am I speaking to a 15 year old?
>Yeah I'm sorry only people 15 or younger listen to music
You do understand this is a post post-apocalyptic world right? No one has time for music or cares about music when there is no civilization at hand. What kind of braindead moron would focus on music when you don't even have enough control of your men to keep them loyal to you, nor do you even have an heir? No one cares about music. Its no wonder that Furiosa managed to get as far as she could without Joe noticing and killing her, since he is so retarded he blocks his ability to hear with a retarded band.

I think you are confusing my position. I'm fine with Doof warrior and everything like that because it is an over the top action and it fits with the rest of the movie. I only bring up the wasteful flames on the cars to counter the argument the guy is making against the Doof warrior.

>>small price to pay considering the odds of survival outside
that was the point, the point is their spoiled.
hence them wasting water just spraying it all over.

Hot

Do women actually believe they can do whatever they want whenever they want and that when they turn into an ugly 30 year old that probably can't bear any children that any normal man will want them?

>You don't get "more morale" this isn't a videogame.
I know that but you understimate the morale the music gives the warboyz besides Immortan's presence. It's not only a morale booster by instills fear in their enemies which is shown in the movie.
>No one has time for music or cares about music when there is no civilization at hand.
Uhh there is a piano in the wives room. Music is constant user just because they live in a post-apocalyptic society doesn't mean there is no more music anymore.
>No one cares about music.
That's just simply not true

Unfortunately

Anyone who doesn't understand the concept of freedom > comfort is retarded.
However REALISTICALLY this is a male ideal, not a female ideal which is why anons raise an eyebrow to the OP if they think about it too much.
The sheltered women being complete idealistic retards when put in charge is pretty realistic though.

This poster put it quite succinctly

The cripple could have been like Cladius

What was I supposed to get from this? That women shouldn't take up their half of the responsibility involved in a loving, stable relationship and should instead get god knows how many STDs going on a sexual rampage throughout the world?

your girlfriend is fucking her dad mate. sorry to break that to you

and im fucking ur mum mate. right slag, that one

>I know that but you understimate the morale the music gives the warboyz besides Immortan's presence.
There is literally no scene that shows them getting a morale boost from the music, in fact, they don't even acknowledge it.
> It's not only a morale booster by instills fear in their enemies which is shown in the movie.
What enemies? The only enemies they had were Furiosa, Max, and the sand niggers. None of them gave a fuck about some idiot playing a guitar. They did give a fuck about 3 compounds of trucks from 3 different cities chasing them.
>Uhh there is a piano in the wives room.
And you can replace that piano with literally anything else. Its not there because its a piano that produces music, its there because its a furniture of the ol' days, a relic.
>Music is constant user
This is fucking hilarious.
>user just because they live in a post-apocalyptic society doesn't mean there is no more music anymore.
Yes, it does mean that, because useless artists would be the first ones to die in a post apocalyptic setting.
>That's just simply not true
Your hilariously weird vision is simply not true.

That poster is straight up evil, he's the type of person to report the neighbors to the secret police just to save themselves. I don't understand why Cred Forums is full of spineless authoritarian worshipers. Does everyone here have daddy issues?
>I-it's just a little rape and slavery! Can't you see it's for the g-greater good.

If they wanted to do that, they'd use real world examples like the French during World War II.

Oh, wait.
>Some French women joined the French Resistance.
>Others slept with the Nazis and betrayed their country.
Hmph.

maybe you're just dumb

>they don't even acknowledge it.
Now that's just a straight up lie
>What enemies?
Do you not remember the Buzzards?
>Its not there because its a piano that produces music, its there because its a furniture of the ol' days, a relic.
Uhh what? Okay you are trolling now
>This is fucking hilarious.
How? Stop trolling music has been around forever
>Yes, it does mean that
Okay I'm responding to a troll I get it. You got me you trolled me bro
>Your hilariously weird vision is simply not true.
As long as you can sing or bang something on a surface there is music and will always be music.

I'm not going to waste my time responding to you anymore because you are clearly being autistic or trolling me because you don't like music or understand the importance of it

>not into ddlg at all
>fucking her dad
Pick 1.

Ugly smoker.

Nah you are just a retard

>Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither
-Some old cis white dude

The webm/video depicts that men do nothing but take away the freedom a woman once had and will only make you unhappy no matter what so fuck men.

A realistic movie would have the wives seducing a chad into killing Immorten...

Wait.

hellooo roastie

Better to die free than live as a slave.

>Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

What is your position on gun control?

>freedom
>being pumped and dumped like a wild animal
Ah yes the modern woman at its finest, we really need to get rid of this romance garbage and teach men that women are stupid creatures only to be fucked for pleasure, the beta faggots who keep treating these things like gods are gonna destroy our society.

Okay you are free to go die in the wasteland. Have fun

>freedom > comfort
read a book bucko

Adults should own guns.

What age is an adult?

>1700s
>hurr you're free to die on the unexplored continent of Native America, have fun

Where there is water and resources but in Fury Road there is only sand and salt. Have fun

Just to let you know I wasn't supporting the video but that is what the video was trying to say/depict.

I never did understand why women/liberals insist that having sex with different people is a completely different experience because a dick is a dick is a dick and a pussy is a pussy no matter what. It should be about loving the person you're with and enjoying their company regardless of sexual intercourse.

I don't like the modern society much

People should have the right to defend themselves.

Good. I'm glad you stick to the principle of what you quoted. Was just making sure

>It should be about loving the person you're with
Get a load of this guy, he thinks women can love people.

>>True. But there is nothing wrong with more morale
>You don't get "more morale" this isn't a videogame.

Nonsense, just because the troops have good weapons and commanders and such doesn't mean you ignore the other aspects.

Ignore

How many times does "the wall" need to be brought up? -Young- girls like freedom; once the end of beauty starts getting closer, comfort becomes #1

Ignore him he is just an autist who can't understand the importance of music has

yep. shame our civ is about to get the many mothers treatment.

Hey jizzbags, if you care this much about discussing.

Get your brain out of your asshole and read the fuggen comics.

>Now that's just a straight up lie
Post a scene about it. Honestly, there is 0, ZERO things I like about nu-Mad Max. I didn't like anything, from the actors, the soundtrack, the setting, the story, the characters, nothing. So it is perfectly possible I forgot that one scene, so post it.
>Do you not remember the Buzzards?
Yeah, those are the sand niggers, I mentioned them.
>Uhh what? Okay you are trolling now
You don't understand the value of an old object in an era where those objects don't exist anymore? Have you ever been in a museum?
>How? Stop trolling music has been around forever
Civilization has never faced an apocalypse.
>Okay I'm responding to a troll I get it. You got me you trolled me bro
What are you even talking about? Again, are you 15?
>As long as you can sing or bang something on a surface there is music and will always be music.
Yes, humming to yourself, or in a close band of brothers. Not in a war platoon commanded by an evil king, in which using your brain > having fun.

>I'm not going to waste my time responding to you anymore because you are clearly being autistic or trolling me because you don't like music or understand the importance of it
Good, because you are hilariously stupid. Music has no value, it is a reward of commodity. Sissy bitches that enjoy singing like girls aren't welcomed in times when you need hard men. You better have some valuable skill: farming, repairing things, shooting, killing, stealing, diplomacy or you get killed. You can't afford a waste of resources as dumb musicians in such a time. Musicians even today are a waste of space.

this guy lmao

women aren't human

This is so fucked from so many different directions

Look at the post he just made. See what I mean? he is an autist who doesn't understand the importance of music

This guy is right music for plebians is a very stupid idea and should be reserved only for cultural events.

>Music has no value
This is the last (You) I give you and it is to laugh at you and your sorry existence

>Muh ancestors died and gave birth to me after death somehow

>he thinks a pussy musician has value
thanks for making me laugh

>Im a virgin loser how do I get girls anons?

Act confident
Command them dont ask
Always make them feel inadequate have a fuck mate you can dial at any time or just fuck their friends
Turn their friends against them the more you psychologically destroy a woman the more she will want to fuck you
Get girls to talk to your future fuck toy it makes the subhuman think your SMV is high
Always be an relationship it makes you sexier to stupid women dont ever be single get a gf even if its just as a way to lure in girls you will fuck behind her back
ALWAYS CHEAT SHOW NO LOYALTY CHEAT ALL THE TIME but lie about it
Dont ever agree with women always challenge them, confuse them in arguments yell out nonsense treat them like the stupid children they are
If the cunt tries to bargain with her pussy find a new pussy and dont hesitate to put the cunt out
If she cheats dont ever forgive her bring it up all the time just to piss her off it affirms to her you arent a sucker who will take shit from her, also dont date a bitch that cheated on you dump her immediately with no remorse, then block her number and laugh as she blows up your phone in vain
Dont upgrade women if your girl is a drug addict keep her that way or make her worse if you upgrade her she wont say thanks she will just lick another man's cock
Never help them make them work for you instead
Disregard anything women say about themselves assume its an ego driven selfish lie to fool you
Above all else remember its you that matters the most not them

This.

But unironically. Seriously, he is right.

If you are falling in love with the girl cut her off ASAP. Love is a weakness women use to turn you into a disposable cuck while they fuck guys on the side.

>marriage
Dont get married unless you like being enslaved to women but if you want kids find an attractive woman and impregnate her depending on your behavior you can actually make the bitch raise your babbies without her forcing child support on you.

>If she cheats dont ever forgive her bring it up all the time just to piss her off it affirms to her you arent a sucker who will take shit from her, also dont date a bitch that cheated on you dump her immediately with no remorse, then block her number and laugh as she blows up your phone in vain
How do I bring it up if I blocked her?

>This big game talk on Cred Forums of all places

When she tries to physically talk to you bring it up to put her in a bad mood and keep doing it until she gets the message and fucks off, she will probably call you a loser who will die alone just laugh at her when she says this. If you a gf mention her constantly make your ex look like she is gonna cry. Hours later she will blow up your phone but deny her and keep denying her FOREVER. Its all about mind games when it comes to women user, honesty wont get you no where near a pussy thats soggy.

So that's where I fucked up, thanks. Its been 8 years, I think its time to get a girlfriend again before I start losing my hair.

maybe Immortan Joe's dick was gross enough that it made luxuries not worth it

pretty good

I doubt they see his back while they get fucked. But yeah maybe he has a mushroom dick, unlike my shark dick.

how do I ask their name and phone number without actually asking but commanding it?

I don't understand!

LOL!

Let's go get coffee or a drink sometime. Or what I have done (and have it work) here is my number call me

>Or what I have done (and have it work) here is my number call me
I saw a dude that wasn't even good looking do that on a public bus to a pretty girl.

It actually worked and she called him within the next 10 minutes. Can't believe its a known technique. I thought I had seen a miracle. Gonna have to practice my handwriting then.