WTF I LOVE BLACK PANTHER NOW

>T’Challa is big on border security, believes Wakanda and Wakandans should come first, and fiercely protects his country’s culture from outsiders, including refugees. If this is all starting to sound familiar, it should. Also like President Donald Trump, T’Challa’s beliefs are not based on race. This is not a “black thing.” This is a culture/survival thing.

>T’Challa might be the Black Panther, but Killmonger is a Black Panther in the Huey Newton-Bobby Seale 1960 black nationalist sense. Like the Black Panther Party, Killmonger was born in Oakland, California, and to him everything is a “black thing.” He wants the vibranium exported in the form of weapons to overthrow white people.

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/02/16/black-panther-review-great-actors-make-failure-launch/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sGyZSXAHD0M?t=125
vocaroo.com/i/s1fkGDRpnvBa
youtu.be/5_yP18PjkdE?t=1m28s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Panther_Party
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Panther_(comics)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=r9qiCN7CcB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Took them that long to see it, huh?

he literally took refuge for Cap and Bucky

>trying to spin it this hard
lmao the absolute state of bannon

literally breitbart.
They got that shit from some shitposters.

black panther = martin cuck king

killmonger = malcolm x

Oh. Right.

I have no doubt that this will be a quality thread.

So a big-budget capeshit blockbuster actually is made to subtly support the status quo while virtue-signalling themes to standard controlled-opposition elements of society? Wow who would've thunk?

>The left is anti-Trump because he's a """racist""" and is nationalistic
>The left loves Black Panther
>Black Panther himself is a nationalistic, people-first leader
BRAVO
R
A
V
O

That's not T'Challa, that's one of the previous Panthers
T'Challa's thing is that he's more open compared to past kings

I wonder what they think of Mugabe.

They at least helped catch his dad's killer though

>reads Breitbart
Lol

>Killmonger is a Black Panther in the Huey Newton-Bobby Seale 1960 black nationalist sense. Like the Black Panther Party
There was literally nothing wrong with the Black Panther Party.
youtu.be/sGyZSXAHD0M?t=125

Interesting theory, But, what does Moshe Goldstein think?

vocaroo.com/i/s1fkGDRpnvBa

At the end he gives into globalism just like trump.
The bad guy wins.

wtf i love black people and trump now

>he literally enters the spirit plane to tell past kings "YOU WERE WRONG"and then opens his borders to trade and immigration
Cred Forumsacks are getting sad at this point.

Doesn't the next movie see his country get BTFO'd in all the trailers though?

They didnt get the fuck out to any black muslim country

When is the no black people cut coming out?

BPP was not muslim.
And the only thing wrong with them was that they lost.
If they had won, we might be free of the cancer that is Burgerland.

Yes, by literally illegal aliens

by fuckin space aliens lol what

Looks like this guy is gonna die of dehydration

Disney shareholders trying to pump the value of their latest capeshit movie.

As if we're not aware of the liberal double standard. I'm sure it's fine in their heads for black people to have a black ethnostate but not for white people, just as its fine for black people to be racist but not for white people.

MLK was the best nigger to ever live and he still cheated on his wife

You can get citizenship for military service in US too.

so wakandans in general were racists before t'challa?
Also he still doesn't let refugees in.

did they leave in the middle or something?

>breitbart

>the movie is so powerful it made the alt-right start sucking the BBC

>Evil laughter.

That's right blackie.

The villains in this movie explicitly throw out a Breitbart-ish line of "If we let the refugees in, they'll just bring their problems with them."

>Trump
>People first

>taking capeshit this seriously

Of course hes a fatass

They arent wrong, even wakandans know the truth.

Citizens first.

Bannon was kicked out of breitbart

>breitbart
You faggots always scream fake news yet you are reading this shit.

IT IS OK WHEN NIGGER DOES IT. YOU CIS RACIST BIGOT!

People tend to forget that T'Challa completely changed his political views at the end.

Can Americans please fuck off with making EVERYTHING about race and trump.

gimme Aussies all fucking day over this crap.

You mean like practically every influential and powerful man thats ever lived? Truly shocking

The views of T'Challa at the end represent a synthesis of his views and Killmonger's views in the sense of the Hegelian dialectic.

Basically, just MLK with stronger nationalism and you get Black Panther

>imagine star wars ending with a civil war between the rebels and luke kills leia because using violence against the empire would make them as bad as the empire.

sounds better than the last jedi

Same is true with LOTR. It is pretty racist, and the left loves that shit.

So if Wakanda is isolationist why would they protect Vision, the android whose girlfriend killed 12 Wakandans in Lagos.

Holy shit I’m gonna actually see this movie. Fuck.

If you believe nothing about it is true simply because its from Breitbart, then you are as brainwashed as the people that whine Fox News is always wrong because The Daily Show told them it is.

The new King of Wakanda is basically a populist nationalist. He will help out other countries if it helps him.

What's wrong with breitbart?

Why would he give a fuck about Vision?

Can't see M'Baku going along with getting in Thanos's way when it's not Wakandans problem.

>breitbart
The film ends with T'challa sharing Wakanda's technology with the world. Clearly a globalist mindset behind that.

>left loves LOTR
what?

>left-wing people should see the movie because if they don't, they are racist
>right-wing people should see the movie because their imaginary country fits to their political ideal

OK, this time I have to admit, the marketing guys on Disney made up an amazing strategy. They actually managed to marketeer the same shit capeshit to both sides of the political meter without pushing away the other.

Yeah, damn them for not going to a theater filled with niggers on opening night

Reminder that the Black Nation of Islam sided with the American Nazi Party, and even allowed George Lincoln Rockwell to give a speech at one of their meetings.

Not to mention the millions of fundraisers and pto's sending entire school systems (during school hours) to see it because of historical importance

You can see dem yellow eyes brighting all the dark at the theater, like a pack of hyenas.

Figuratively /our/ Cred Forums movie

WE

>breitbart
didnae click

This but he gets a pass. Fame is pretty much a pussy buffet

That's what happens when you put jewish interests first.

youtu.be/5_yP18PjkdE?t=1m28s

skip to 1m28s for the jewish brutal beatdown

>6 gorillion

Why the fuck are people turning characters in a kids movie into political symbols? Has everyone just become completely fucking retarded?

> letting yourself be replaced lying down in the culture war

soy

Sure, but T'Challa eventually learns that being an isolationist is stupid and opens Wakanda to the world.

Trump is the infant ideology he starts with and grows out of.

Childrens superheroes are as deep as an American can think.

Is this an elaborate plot to get all the niggers out of civilized countries?

>opens Wakanda to the world.
Nah he doesn't just mentions they're going to start exporting goods.

You must understand everything here in America is a political symbol. Nothing is safe anymore.

>benevolent king
>trump
lel trumptarts at it again with their everything good is ssociated with trump and everything bad is associated with anything slightly against trump
kinda like religion and their god
buncha kikes

>10 hidden political messages in soulless cashgrab movies you should see. And why is this a good thing

So you don’t like Jews?

T'Challa is so much more open than previous kings that even when his best friends are dying of cancer, he still refuses to give them the cure. Which Wakanda has and has had for decades.

You have nothing to counter the argument at all, just a bunch of insults. Your lack of intelligence is showing.

BPP is not the Nation of Islam, retard.

poor femthor all that suffering for nothing

HE DOESN'T LIKE JEWS!! STONE THE UNBELIEVER! REEEE !!!!!RIGHT WING SUPPORTER!!!!!

How does a publication known for publishing actual lies and never retracting them still have a following?

>actual lies
Try CNN

Why does everything have to be political these days

Left loves Harry Potter, LotR has been "problematic" for a long time now.

Oh, wow. It took people this long to realize that the MCU is rightist propaganda?

The only superhero movie that was explicitly antifascist was Batman v Superman. Not by clincidence, it's also one of the only good ones.

This

If the intelligent black people of the world rebuilt certain countries within Africa, would you all still hate them? genuinely curious.

>he thinks we actually went to see it

Based Marvel robbing niggers.

Ask the liberals.

duh

Both just as bad imo

They're not liberals. Americans are retarded.

They are the ones race baiting all the time, the right is just not buying into their bullshit.

It's a breitbart article

No, you don't understand. The people you're talking about are not liberals. That is not liberalism, it's in many ways the opposite of liberalism. The Reds left liberalism in the rear window a long time ago. In Europe at this point liberalism is basically right wing.

Yes it took that long for the liberals at Breitbart to make outrage bait articles about Black Panther.

And who marketed this movie as this very important moment in modern history for the black man and if you say anything bad about it you are racist?

the right-wing go on about race all the time, so do the left. it's pretty sad, because normal people just don't care that much whilst the more "politically" minded screech at each other over dumb shit

>Kikebart

You think any of those woke niggers would read something from breitbart? gonna be totally unnoticed

I'm talking about the US, nobody outside of the US cares about Black Panther.

>the right
>not buying into race baiting bullshit
How can you be this delusional. Look at this thread. Look at this board.

Malcolm was a lot smarter than Killmonger who just seemed wreckless

Nakia had similar beliefs but executed them better

You're right. They are not liberals. They are leftists.

Why do this to yourself?

I'm talking as in not accepting their propaganda.
If you wanna see cuckery go look at reddit.

I think that all these observations should be exploited for profit. (thats exactly whats happening) How many marketing firms are lurking here at this point?

>not sure who's woking who
So he likes classic Star Wars original trilogy heroism now, huh.

I don't know but it would be pretty dumb to stoop to their level, as this article has clearly shown.

Cred Forums is now pretending that domestic gross does not matter and the movie will bomb in China.

I would prefer not to visit Reddit. And bullshit, you retards validate it by constantly giving shit clicks and attention, all the while spouting nonsense to give liberals easy ammo to paint you as racist.

Yeah but they didn't look at it as the black power revolution, they just watched it because Marvel™

>stupid things are excusable because other stupid people did them first
Are you in kindergarten or something?

It's literally all this fucking board ever talks about dude

A movie named after a comic after a fucking black nationalist party

>WHY ARE DEH TURNING THIS INTO POLITICS?

Seriously, stop being so fucking racially blind. I understand, you were brainwashed to believe in the false belief of humanist racial equality, but its time to face the music.

A fucking wizard prophet.
What year is this from?

>Yeah but they didn't look at it as the black power revolution, they just watched it because Marvel™
Uh, okay?

>This is delicious

now i think i understand why everything is an 'issue' these days. thanks.

Sorry for not taking a childrens picture book turned movie about a man in a cat suit as a political statement.

>named after a fucking black nationalist party
How do you retards even manage to breath?

Go away, Ceasar. Nobody likes your faction.

People tend to forget most of the shitposters haven't actually seen the movie.

No, how fucking delusional are you? Look back at history and you will see that the left was always the instigator of race baiting. After all, the word "racism" was invented by a marxist jew.

You're just mad because the right is FINALLY starting to realize that race matters, and that they need to start playing the race game. The right always lost because they never defended white interests. They believed in racial equality, so every time they lost, they got chipped at by leftists. Little by little, this nation went from a white ethnostate to a steadily conservative place where your biggest problem was evangelical protestants to insane far left identity politics becoming mainstream in less then 60 years.

Didn't he make a speech at the end "the idiot erects walls while the sage builds bridges"?

#OpenBordersforWakanda

>As soon as he opens borders n shiettt, Wakanda gets raped by literal aliens
Based Marvel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Panther_Party

You think the comic wasn't named after them you fucking moron?Who are you trying to impress you fucking Cred Forums retards? Thinking your above race?

Don't worry, because leftists, negros, hollywood and agenda pushers are more then happy to taking a children picture book into a political statement, you are outnumbered by them.

I understand whites have been brainwashed to hate their racial interests, but this is embarrassing. Like all civic nationalist.

Yes dude you got me I'm so fucking mad that you brave LARPers are finally waking up and fighting back against the globalist menace.

On a completely unrelated note, Black Panther is a huge hit.

His GF's asked him at the start of the movie why Wakanda refuses to share its progress with the world and why it refuses to take refugees in.

At the end of the movie sure he's talking about sharing science and technology but he didn't say a word about refugees being welcome in Wakanda. Funny isn't it?

user I already knew you were retarded, you don't have to keep trying to impress me.

T'Challa debuted BEFORE the Panthers...

I'm fairly confident he doesn't know who T'Challa is.

No, you must have misheard. Probably the whispers of Jews sitting behind you. Liberals shot themselves in the foot with unintentional pro-Trump film. The writers had no idea what they were doing. MAGA! Praise Kek!

Imagine how you'd feel if someone suggested that the ideal way white society would have developed was into a modern world utopia like the one in this movie, but with an Arthurian round table sort of leadership system. You'd be pretty insulted, right? So why are black people all fine with the idea that their ideal culture would have a monarchy with 'challenge to battle to rule' style memes instead of democracy? I don't get it.

I too like to spend my time thinking up hypothetical situations where I can play the victim.

Why did you reply to a post which didn't even deny your claim?

They never claimed it was ideal. In fact, the film shows the failing of the system.
>why are black people all fine with the idea
How many people did you survey?

Are people objecting to that part of the movie? I guess I just didn't hear.
I don't see any scenario where I'm a victim in this, but ok.

I am above race.

Sounds pretty racist

>SEE B-BLACK PANTHER IS ALT RIGHT

pathetic

Here is some good shit user it's the other way around

the black panther party wad formed in october 1966

the comic book character first made apperance in July 1966

>97 posters
I wonder how many have actually seen the movie

>mfw the movie openly admits blacks in the west are a 5th column for a black supremacist revolution

It wasn't, they changed the name of the comic when the Black Panther part sprung up just to keep retards like you from trying to conflate the two.

>Beginning in a guest appearance in Fantastic Four #119 (Feb. 1972), the Black Panther briefly tried using the name Black Leopard to avoid connotations with the Party, but the new name did not last.[4] The character's name was changed back to Black Panther in Avengers No. 105, with T'Challa explaining that renaming himself made as much sense as altering the Scarlet Witch's name, and he is not a stereotype.[5]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Panther_(comics)

The comic was around before the movement anyways, quit being a fucking retard.

What does that have to do with the point being made?

>murdererous racists who caused the reactionary end to open carry laws in California were the good guys

Thanks

m.youtube.com/watch?v=r9qiCN7CcB8

please try to watch the whole thing

welcome to 2000+18, everything is about politics, in video games, tv shows, movies etc, darkest timeline

Guess what happens in the end of the movie

>You'd be pretty insulted, right? So why are black people all fine with the idea that their ideal culture would have a monarchy with 'challenge to battle to rule' style memes instead of democracy? I don't get it.

Nope. How many times do you need to be told? Stop assigned European human traits to blacks. THEY DON'T HAVE THEM. Of course they don't fucking care. Of course they are not insulted. These people do not have the ability for higher levels of cognitive functioning, they have an IQ of 85, and there is even genetic differences between races influencing empathy and if you spent even a tiny amount of time listening to the average black comment on Black Panther, you'll see this. I mean, even the average white would not think deeply if they saw some MCU equivalent of a white hero in a white ethnostate, why would you think blacks would?

No, they think its awesome because it shows them as KANGZ. Thats it. Thats all. They are an extremely narcissistic and paranoid race.

Its almost as silly as criticizing white leftists for liking a move about a black nationalist creating a strong nation. They don't even see the hypocrisy, and even if you point it out, they don't care, because their real reason for enjoying this diversity shit isn't because they actually like non-whites, its because they have a deep seated insecurity and hatred of whites so they lash out. The greatest pleasure they get from this movie isn't about making blacks happy, its to see whites squirm and rant about it.

Who wins in a battle royale between these 8? I'm not sure the guy should get to keep his pet - might be unfair

soon

Such as?

yup, for america too

>I want people to whine about everything they disagree with. Otherwise, it means people are fine with it.
Were you insulted by the Asgardian monarchy? Did people object to the Asgardian monarchy? I guess Americans are fine with eternal monarchy after all.

Guy with the Hyena would win if he gets to keep his pet. If he can't I would give it the asian with the RPG.

K pls try to let IT happen.

Caesar is second behind House brainlet

????

There was only really one King in this movie, why are you implying that black people view this as showing them as kings?
And it's a fantasy movie dude I went in (as a black guy) like: hey this is cool it's a action flick with mostly black people, you white people take shit way to seriously.

I fucking knew it. The black/white truce will never be reached. Liberals are eager to please black people imagining the truce is finally reached but the only way to please is to destroy whites simbolically (not even Django did it because there was the German dentist).
I still liked the movie, though. It was fun and that is all a superhero movie must be.

how does that work?
can a random person from china or yemen come here and instantly become a citizen?
how is that allowed?

Now that Breitbart approves of the movie, Cred Forums is now onboard with it.

Very strange.

>ultrachads.jpg

> Black Panthers start policing their own communities
> Reagan gets spooked and bans open carry
> damn blackies, all their fault
rly makes u thunk

Why does everyone like Killmonger so much and sympathize with him? He's literally a more evil Magneto with a less tragic backstory. The movie makers even highlight how fucking evil he is by making him murder his girlfriend without even blinking. Yet people like this guy and agree with him?

>you white people take shit way to seriously
Maybe that has something to do with our success over the centuries

That is how T'Challa starts but the movie is about him realizing he was wrong.

You're thinking of Rome. Or possibly the French foreign legion.

Because they are weak as a community. Symbolic movies could help them become better. It is a better solution than instilling racial hate. (however there are already people thinking "Killmonger was right" and this might become a common rap verse)

The suit was cool

He was charismatic, attractive, and strong.
He was made for diasporic blacks to self insert as, you underestimate how far along we are, the propaganda has a lot of people not thinking clearly.

So he is Trump: he completed German idealism.

He changes his views by the end of the movie Cred Forumstard the message was not
>its ok when black people do it

breitbart has shown itself time and time again to be unreliable

Ironically you'll take a superhero flick seriously, but won't stop the millions of sand people flowing into europe. Prioritize my man.

I was at the cinema yesterday seeing a different movie.
There were huge lines for BP, 90% black with several in costumes. They let one line in when I went to the bathroom and two white people were talking about how the line was so well behaved and no one was cutting or running not realizing how racist they were in their virtue signaling.

>you white people take shit way to seriously.

You should go visit the Worldstarr hiphop forums if you think blacks aren't the same way. Retards literally fighting over who fries chicken better or who's parents disciplined them more. I miss the days when it was just mayo jokes and people yelling nigger.

It's ok when they're not white, no one calls the Japanese racist for having strict immigration. Even when they're screaming "whitu piggu go home" they're just misunderstood.

money makers divide you fags and you just like the excitement so agree to get robbed

Nation of Islam are the Yakub guys, they have literally nothing to do with the panthers brainlet

The comics have always been kinda political

Interesting, can you explain further because not sure if I 100% follow what you are saying.

He's right. The movie was phenomenal and I can't see any Alt Right human being on planet earth who wouldn't love it.

My favorite MCU movie of all time. Even better than Winter Soldier.

They're a tiny nation with 99.9% of the world's most valuable resource. Even if they have a major technological lead, and curate the supply, that resource most likely cannot be stretched out to the constant consumptive needs of 8 billion people. Their technology is dependent on that resource; they would be undermining their long term capacity to provide for themselves in exchange for a temporary influx of money. Once the vibranium runs out they're just a landlocked citystate.

Actually a lot of people call the Japanese racist. The Japanese just weren't stupid enough to import them into their Country and give them rights so they can easily ignore it.

Liberation from what? Blacks can go back to Africa anytime they want

>spirit plane

uh you dont get to bring friends

He has the "orphan black kid growing up in a harsh neighborhood" background while also having the "royal all along" trait. I guess that appeals to a lot of people.
I personally liked that his character was easy to set up, you could easily understand what he was about, but if we go with that standard Vulture and Zemo were executed better without needing so many flashbacks.

>He has the "orphan black kid growing up in a harsh neighborhood" background while also having the "royal all along" trait. I guess that appeals to a lot of people.

It's just Americas underdog circle jerk. The person who appears to be weak is actually muthafuggin WANKANDAN KANG NIGGA. The Matrix was the same way.

MERICA FORST

Tradition.
This movie shows that Wakanda even though has the most advanced tech on Earth they still value their ancient traditions a lot. Even the leader of th Jabari tribe is offended at how Shuri openly says the ceremony should end already so everyone could go home.
And in one of the best ironies of the movie, Killmonger burns a native plant into extintion because he didn't like the ritual acid trip.

Israel*

>Killmonger: OOGA BOOGA KILL WHITEY BIX NOOD
>T'Challa: no, we only have to secure the existence of our people and a future for Wakanda's children.
>LITERALLY TRUMP
They got Killmonger right at least with that BLM comparision.

But Trump is literally Hitler and t'Challa is black Hitler

ya idk if the left in general loves it, but it is certainly popular amongst a sector of it: the pot heads, techies, redditor demo

Well LotR is also a story about a multicultural ragtag band of people working together to fight against a tyrant that wants to oppress the whole world.

Since when? You don't watch LOTR unless you want to see White men beat back the brown hordes and kill the wizard jews

The multicultural ragtag all represent different European countries and the tyrant that wants to oppress the world is a hook nosed shyster who uses black skinned demons to do his dirty work

>Batman vs Superman
>Good
Go and stay go

>group of radical black communists wreaking havoc
>they dindu du nuffin it wuz self defenz

lol the japanese are widely considered one of the most racist peoples on earth.

however if you go there you will find the benefit of being a minority outweighs any negatives by far. just like in every country.

I

LOVE

BLACK

PANTHER

wait theres a new trailer for a second movie already? wtf.

you just have to wait on trump a little, its been one year and hes delivered on 9/10 things he promised already.

when the dems are btfo, you are going to see a strong nationalist america emerge.

check this, kind of interesting (pic)

according to (((wikipedia))) they were more black nationalists before and eventually infiltrated and influenced into being another antifa but more lazy.

basically, somebody watered down their drink.

makes you think.

is Leslie /ournigga/?

>Thinks Killmonger is a name
> womanly women
>multiculturalism is a cancer - boy, I love all of these black and white actors!

That article is essentially edited Breitbart comments. It feels like it's written by at least 3 different people, one that's sane, one that's obsessed with unironic buzzwords, and one trying to tie it all together

there also this.

sounds pretty good except #9 which would end in everyone being let off and #3 which is vague as fuck and probably a sign of the political actors infiltrating and dividing the group.

So its globalist propaganda in the end? Even they cannot accept any form of nationalism?

Thats even worse. Just reveals what we've always known about them.

might be the case but breitbart is generally a trustworthy source with a few shit articles thrown in there.

>>might be the case but Breitbart is generally shit with a few copied articles thrown in there.
ftfy

>t. 90 IQ white boi taking the credit of 2 percent of whites to bring about a race war that he'll likely not survive

>WE WANT FREE STUFF AND NO RESPONSIBILITY
Are niggers the women of race?

>ftfy
nah man think about how few news sources are trustworthy these days. so much obvious hard left political bias. brietbart reports the factual events while even the bbc is busy publishing articles on how Britain has "always been black" and "you're a racist if you think otherwise"

>this is what anti white leftists actually believe

there has to be some middle ground.

you have to realize what our forefathers knew to be true, MOST of these Africans are like children in mentality.

we should make plans to solve the issue by shipping them back with kid gloves on or giving them their own state somewhere with kid gloves on or be prepared to just treat them as big children forever and realize that while that's not fair on us, it is the way it is.

pic related does make your point for you though, don't these clothes look expensive for somebody fighting oppression? i guess war never changes.

>no one calls the Japanese racist for having strict immigration.

Wrong many globalist and leftist hate it. The thing is, the Japanese themselves do not, and these foreigners are a minority in Japan, they do not get into the media, they do not control their entertainment industry, they are not in politics and they can't use identity groups to get voted into office because they are such a minority there. They have no power there. In contrast, the US has always been pozzed, but before the 1950s, the US was similar to Japan in that regards.

You think this attitude over Black Panther or Hollywood would have existed in a racially homogeneous 2010s USA? Doubtful.

Real news sources aren't 50% reposting what a talking head said on cable.

>supposed BLACK POWAH capeflick turns out to be the first anti-soy Marvel movie
hilarious

maybe they weren't aware of the aftercredits scenes

well i guess there arent many "real" news sources left by your own definition.

"sources say.." "a source tells us.." "somebody familiar with the topic tells us..." "experts say.." lol.

> . . . an that's a good thing

I always felt like this image is too fucking good it deserves a fucking continuation.

when i met leftist whites in japan i have never felt so much contempt for them.

they actively and openly sought to change japan, saying they were helping to change it, all the while enjoying the fruits of it being a japanese, nationalist, non-multicultural country.

trash leftists.

Having someone inside an agency telling you what's up is slightly different from "Talking head #4532 said X on Show Y at 2:34 this afternoon!"

No i would not.

>anonymous sources say Drumpf will be impeached any minute now

literally nobody inside an agency though, just "anonymous sources" or "unnamed sources"

when they do get an actual source nobody takes it seriously because we all think it means "made up source".

Does this guy know what an orgy is

Because everyone talks things their bosses don't want released with their name attached, amirite?

missing: an example

WE

Isn't there an user who keeps saying that he deliberately posts political shit on Cred Forums just to shit up the place?

I'm not posting in these threads any more. The bait is just too obvious

Sounds like you fell for the disney marketing meme, the idea that this movie could be more than just another capeshit is laughable at best, people should feel offended if they went to see this (and every other capeshit ever) on theaters because this shit is for children

You think all these lil kids in there are interested on the political ramifications and societal undertones of the- they don't care they just wanna see cool looking dudes punch each other while things blow up around them.

Fuck where is that black panther popcorn brain jpg when i need it.

this doesn't mean a newspaper can publish things like that without a named source and stay reputable.

for what you said to the other guy, if you havent seen an example of what he posted over the last year i suspect you dont read/watch any news.

>breitbart.com

>It would be ok if it was huffpo

>when the villain has a good point.

HAHAHAHAHAHA what the fuck?!?!?

my friend tried to tell me huffpo and salon were considered good sources.

kek. even his wife's daughter laughed at him.

Sure it does, because they've spent a century or more building their reputation. A certain newspaper brought down a president with an anonymous source. You don't have to like an outlets opinion or slant to expect that the information will be right. It's a shitton better than trusting a new collective of hack writers like Huffpo or Breitbart just because they tell you what you want to hear.

And no, I haven't seen anything in a paper that says Trump will be impeached any minute now. Should be, odds have increased, sure, but no definite statement that it will happen.

What about his wife's son?

>its a breitbart thread

He doesn't open the borders.

>odds have increased
i'd say odds have significantly decreased with no more russia-trump story and the dems publicly outed for breaking the law to spy on trump now with that memo that was released.

speaking of watergate, obama being in on that is a lot like watergate right? and i thought obama was a good president before all this stuff came out in the last month.

that's rite white people just give us this you can watch it two or three times a couple weeks later

i didn't want to bring race into it so i didnt mention his wife's son.

>capeshit

You just understood that the left just hate white people

>posted over the last year
>talks about last week
You can dance with the goalposts, but they'll never fuck you.

god this gif is really disturbing for some reason. like fingernails on a chalk board.

>they've spent a century or more building their reputation
And then ruined it in a year or two.

are you fully awake? you realize my post and the one i was replying to didn't say anything about years or weeks right? you okay man? lol.

old king tut was very wise

>Talks about stuff that happened last week
>LOL I dindu nuthin with weeks! And I can't see what posts I responded to were responding to!
Ok, I'm wrong, that field goal post is buried 20 feet up your ass.

>I don't like what they say, therefore their reputation is ruined, whaaaaaa!

>Breitbart
What a fucking joke

Black panther always was political.

memo was last week? lol.

obama being implicated was last week? lol

sounds like you are just getting your news late buddy better go check those dates lol.

>Because they are weak as a community.
Go ahead, tell me how it's everyone else's fault, and always has been, since the first chimp stood upright in Africa.

oh, the shills are here. bail. new thread

I see, you're not playing at retarded, you're actually retarded.

It doesn't really add up.

>Black Panther: Let's stay hidden
>Killmonger: Lets kill all the wh*tes
>Black Panther: No, because.
>Killmonger: IMMA FINNA TA BURN IT ALL DOWN
>*Black Panther kills Killmonger*
>Black Pantehr: I'm going to open the borders and give away all my shit just like Killmonger was going to. But not kill wh*te people. Because.

>being this stupid

Nope.

At the end of the movie Black Panther becomes an open borders cuck.

Why? Because his waifu tells him it's mean not to be a cuck.

Daily reminder Black Panther has existed for 50 years and you look like a retard flipping out about a 52 year old character and acting as if he was created now with today's politics in mind

you actually think that stuff was last week? how about you post why you think that.

there is literally nothing wrong with competition and material wealth.

Both those things bring about the best products and technology while providing creature comforts that serve even the poorest of the poor.

This comic strip is jarring because its trying to make a strongly left leaning communist point of view but it hits on a lot of problems we currently have going on in the west because of rampant greed.

yep, paid shills are here. always all at once. when you start a new thread it clears them out for a bit, like a mite infestation

>breitbart

He's unironically right.

What did these dumb blacks think was going to be the outcome of a Jewish Disney production?

I called it months before release - the film would feature Killmonger trying to remain "true" to Wakandan supremacy and Black Panther wrestling with becoming an Open Borders Cuck, and that it would end with him throwing up the borders/making Wakanda known.

Failed for Sony.

Judging by the U.S. opening weekend, it's worked wonders for Disney's marketing dept.

film based 25 years later
wakanda a shithole.

might come back to bite them. making yourself a piece of "civil rights history" has strong implications for a business. might be successful now but we cant imagine the negatives that might come because of this success.

and thats sad, as a pollack i fully support black nationalism.

I love how someone who has a different opinion than you is automatically a shill. As if you deem it impossible that reasonable people exist.

Leftists and rampant greed are not mutually exclusive.

What the fuck? Of course not, how is that even a question? Africa needs to be rebuilt to modern standards for the sake of its people, many of whom are starving and living in actual mud huts because of their lack of progression and despots keeping all the wealth to themselves and their child armies. No person in their right mind would want Africa to stay the way it is. The problem is that nobody with the capability of doing that is willing to do it because a) they lack empathy and b) Africa's poverty actually helps the global elite in the long term.

not automatically. the last few years have had companies like CTR and Shareblue exposed for shilling here and on other sites like reddit.

A reasonable person doesn't hang out on Cred Forums if they have far left shill-like opinions ie: that brietbart is a bad source

>I don't like what they say, therefore their reputation is ruined, whaaaaaa!
No, their reputation is ruined because half the population doesn't trust them. Compare polls on media trust now and in previous years/decades and you'll see a trend.

>how is that allowed?

How are people who are willing to die for America allowed to become citizens when they do more for America than most fat, stupid Americans? I don't know, Cred Forums, you tell me.

No, and nobody praised the Asgardian monarchy either. Nobody after seeing Thor said "holy shit I want to live in Asgard so bad fuck white people for not letting me live in Asgard" because that's retarded.

>Pedobart

no.

but prepare for leftist shills replying to this post with yes

I simply wish somebody would tell these virtue signaling fuckwits that this isn't the first black superhero movie. It's not as easy to whore this movie otherwise so I know why.

Why would they Battle Royale? Mr Tea Man would brew some good tea, and they would be discussing things as bros.

>tfw there will never be a movie about these gentlemen

>soyboybart

good source lmao

Sure, we'll just ignore that you can't tell that

> I haven't seen anything in a paper

Is a response to >posted over the last year

>Now that Breitbart approves of the movie, Cred Forums is now onboard with it.
This is Cred Forums. Pedobarf is now the "How do you do, fellow contrarians?"

>half the population doesn't trust them
...Because they don't like what it says. You're strengthening the point.

He didn't open all borders, but he did want to begin to share their culture and technology to the world, and begin sending aid out to other countries that need it.

I don't get it. The Red Skull dude is obviously imitating Hitler (right down to the Veganism), but he's also completely right.

Can someone post the after credit scenes? I cannot find them anywhere on the Internet. Even checked LiveLeak. Fucking kikes.

>...Because they don't like what it says. You're strengthening the point.
No, you're just repeating your baseless assertion. But we can just relax and witness what happens when the Russia circus comes to an end, and media will have to answer for their reporting, because that's when things are going to turn really ugly.

It's not about being right, it's all about how they feel.

A guy imitating Hitler is right you say?

>he knows whoever that is

You should honestly kill yourself

It's cute when alt right kids pretend Japan is their beautiful ethnostate

>This post
Lmfao

I didn't write the comic. Take it up with whoever did.

This is the state of Cuckbart.

Oh BASED HOLLYWOOD! Thank you for showing us a BLACK man in control of his country.

Good bait post

classic Jewish trick. They state the argument of their opponents in a well-reasoned manner, but they frame it in such a way that most normies will file the reasoning away in their brain as "bad guy stuff" on instinct. See American History X.

the shills really are here guys. or one very sad larping leftist samefag. time to move thread.

ingroup preference is always present.

hes right and captain america would have voted trump 1000%, as would batman and superman.

Eh, might as well also point out that Spawn would fuck up Black Panther.

They first pull various tricks to demonize a character / establish him as the villain, like giving him a menacing look or showing him engage in callous behavior towards sympathetic characters (often the protagonist or someone close to them, or animals/children/women), and then letting him voice your enemies views. The move is intended to create a "guilt by association" reaction when you hear those views in real life.

>lol the japanese are widely considered one of the most racist peoples on earth.
Really just what jews and leftists want you to think. We're not "racist", just nationalist. You're welcome to visit. Just don't plan on staying too long.

Well, it's actually pretty easy to get a work visa. As long as you're employed you can pretty much stay there as long as you want.

Well that's not true. Considering I'm pretty far to the left and I come here. I also think Breitbart is pure trash. How do you account for me?

There's nothing wrong with racism, and trying to prove you're not racist is the first mistake, especially when there is not yet a social cost to being openly racist. It's as if somebody came up with the slur "familyism" to attack people for favoring their relatives over strangers, and you then proceed to throw your kids and parents under the bus to prove you're not "familyist". Why the fuck would you go down that road?

i lived there for two years.

They are racist for sure. usually its a nice racism, you actually benefit from being foreign as the other guy said. that's the same as any country. spot on. it's all about mindset.

I also had a group of young men follow me home yelling gaijin behind me and another ground on bikes spat on me outside my apartment one day.

there is definitely racism, but experiencing it from the other side (living as a minority) shows that racism is usually not a bad thing at all.

>No, you're just repeating your baseless assertion
You can't point to an actual reason to distrust established news sources over hack internet outlets. I'm basing my opinion on records and accomplishments.

>There's nothing wrong with racism, and trying to prove you're not racist is the first mistake,
Fuck off leftie.

>They are racist for sure. usually its a nice racism
I'm completely suck of you dumb poisoned lefties who think everything is "racism".

oh and i should add sex with racist japanese girls who think of you as a big muscular animal with big cock is also very fun.

im a white nationalist dumbass.

read the post. its a redpill. theyre racist and its fine to be racist, actually beneficial for a society/country.

Yeah, except for parroting the warmongering falsehoods peddled to get us into Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria.
>muh babies in incubators
>muh weapons of mass destruction
>muh terrorist video
>muh sarin gas
The media has never taken responsibility for uncritically broadcasting propaganda and has never used their influence to bring the war criminals responsible to justice. There's tons of less significant examples as well, but this is what I primarily care about.

And a hearty praise KEK to you too, based fellow magapede.

SOOOUUUULL PLANE