The Big Bang Theory

Is it really as bad as most people say it is? What makes it so awful?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jKS3MGriZcs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sheldon's catchphrase is of a portuguese soccer player he has no way of knowing who is

Zimabawe Rhodesia

bazooka joe!

>Is it really as bad as most people say it is?
What? all normies love it

youtube.com/watch?v=jKS3MGriZcs
you tell me user. Is this good television?

The people that hate it are using hipster logic. "I was le nerd before le nerd was cool". It is actually a solid sitcom.

It's just standard formulaic ensemble sitcom for normies.

I’m so smart
Jewish joke number 5
Audience applause

none of those guys would get girlfriends that look like that for starters

First few seasons were ok. Borderline good even.

bazooper

First few seasons are ok.

I have never and will never watch this show, but it has 0 impact on television and I fail to understand why people are so upset about it. Let the baby have his bottle.

Did Raj the poo ever get a girlfriend?

quints of truth

I will resume it for (you):
>Penis: Hey Seheldon!
>Sheldon: TREBLINKA!
>Audience: HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA WTF THATS SO ME IM AGEEK AHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHASHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

Lost me when it went from laughing with them to laughing at them. Believe that started with season 4.

The first couple seasons Pennys hotness was God tier

The first seasons were alright.
Then the show became the usual relationship shit and the good things disappeared

I wonder if Penny was ever upset she got upstaged by big khazar milkers

witnessed

If timing wasn't shit, it's unironically better

Nice get

The seasons one and two are pretty solid. Season three is when everything started going downhill in my opinion, as this is where the series starts focusing more heavily on sheldon and they shift away from nerd culture.
By season 10, it was basically just a mediocre sitcom with occasional references to nerd culture. Everyone got married or into relationships, and the plots focused on either these relationships or whatever surface-level science was the gimmick of the episode

Had a few. I think by the 3rd or 4th season he was able to talk to girls without being drunk.

this.

This. People shitting on this show and still liking Friends and co are hypocrites.

What made it awful for a lot of people with even a smidge of social awkwardness was being compared to Sheldon, a self absorbed sociopath.

Blackface for nerds.

I thought it was funny how the early seasons Penny was top tanned and all the guys were pasty as fuck (sans Raj of course), then as the show progressed the guys (especially Leonard) got more swarthy while Penny got more pale.

I disagree, while the early seasons had some great guest stars and a few good recurring characters, the early seasons were the worst as far as humor dynamics; it was essentially "nerd blackface". The only thing good about it was Sheldon's OCD habits weren't Flanderized as they became later, but the later seasons had more dynamics with relationships and situations they could play humor off of. Sure it was more generic normie stuff but it was more varied than the early season's schticks.

Thanks, I haven't had a good get in years. Too bad it's in a Bazooper thread.

ASHTONIAN LAVA LAMP

BAZOOPER

Why don't they have black people in the show?
The only blacks i remember seeing were celebrities, Neil degrass Tyson, James Earl Jones and LaVar Burton.
The only other one i remember was Eric Andre as the movie theater bouncer.

i hope you are not talking about seinfeld too

Cred Forums loves BBT. Only reddit plebs hate on the show.

meant

It was fine until Amy showed up.

This. It was fine when the relationship stuff was limited only to the most normal character of the bunch.