Why not?

why not?

MILLIE NOOOOOO

no acting talent whatsoever

Did he just give up on being an actor? He could easily get into a shitty netflix show

Probably because no self-respecting director wants to cast an actor who's only remembered for being in the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

He's a real estate multimillionaire now

No. He's in the TV version of Snatch right now.

this. he barely did any acting when he was in harry potter as well, just stood around next to harry occasionally saying stuff like "blimey mate, thats mental".

gingers bring bad luck to the set
>see: death of the first dumbledore

who ?

yeah, he was really pushed into being a secondary character in the films. his notable character traits and some of his dialogue were distributed between harry and hermione.

based

based

Based.

Can't agree with that image

not based

this but unironically

I was worried you wouldn't come.

Based

unbased

based af

based

go back to r*ddit

based

>he's a private person

he's not into being a celeb as much as others

BASED

he's racist

Hes too ugly and not talented enough to make it big. I'd say he got out at the right time. Daniel is the only one out of the trio who will see long term success in acting and Emma's career is circling the drain.

DESAB

"No!"

based go back to r*ddit poster

i love Cred Forums and all its based posters

uncultured pleb

tbf he was a terrible actor, espeially in the earlier movies. Hes just always standing around with a dumb face that is a mix of surprise, disgust and incredulity. Wouldnt be surprised if he was made more of a secondary character than in the books because of how bad he was at acting

He's got his own ice cream truck. Why bother with acting when you have millions of dollars and a fucking ice cream truck?

Don't cut yourself on that edge.

>no clifford
Use the proper image faggotron

superior version

I know he does acting jobs nowadays but I liked the fact that for a while he did fuck all after HP was over. He got his millions and literally bought an ice cream van and drove it around giving children free ice cream.

based "No!" poster

>LITERALLY reads clickbait
>LITERALLY posts it on Cred Forums
>LITERALLY gets (You)s for it
The state of Cred Forums now

good, based post

He was the much better Dumbledore too
>inb4 he was too old and slow for the later films roles, CHI could fix that

Wasn't expecting this here but it was a pleasant suprise.

based

>be ron weasley
>cant get cast as a weasely ginger because this guy is cucking your career

You should stop posting the dullest copypasta in the history of copypastas. Seriously each time you post this all you change is the first sentence. Aside from posting a copypasta that riffs on a lovable children's franchise, you also are a libtard commie.

Perhaps the die was cast when Trump was elected and your precious little feefees couldn't handle a based repub getting into office and getting bad Mexicans outta our country.

>b-but Hillary won the popular vote

"That doesn't matter!"

The writing is that of an emotionally unstable single 56 percent la creatura., the pasta is cancer, kys. As I read, I notice that every time it is posted, the urge to kill every liberal ever is boosted. I began to save images of my fellow magapedes off r/The_Donald to stop myself from going into a total murder frenzy.

Nice r*ddit spacing, newfag. Stop posting this already. Seriously each time you post this all you change is the first sentence. Aside from posting a copypasta that riffs on a lovable children's franchise, you also are a libtard commie.

Perhaps the die was cast when Trump was elected and your precious little feefees couldn't handle a based repub getting into office and getting bad Mexicans outta our country.

>b-but Hillary won the popular vote

"That doesn't matter!"

The writing is that of an emotionally unstable single 56 percent la creatura., the pasta is cancer, kys. As I read, I notice that every time it is posted, the urge to kill every liberal ever is boosted. I began to save images of my fellow magapedes off r/The_Donald to stop myself from going into a total murder frenzy.

Based

what's that one thing that's fucked up about frozen?

fucking embarrassing

Elsa and Anna have literally the same face? I don't know but that's a fact

That was cringe as hell