No more whities in movies?

What will happen in 100 Years when they want to males a movie set during the Middle Ages but there are no whites anymore? Will they cast kniggas?

Hi Cred Forums

humans wont exist by then

They already do

>White supremacist
>Posts picture of Indian
OH NO NO NO

Thats not white supremacism it's just the plain truth

Posts picture of Indian? Where ?? I dont see one? They all look white to me.

Awful bait

Not bait, wheres the indian?? He is talking about freddie mercury?

Just so you and other retards know Freddie Mercury was fucking British and white.

>Mercury was born Farrokh Bulsara (Gujarati: ફારોખ બલસારા, Pharōkh Balsārā) in Stone Town in the British protectorate of the Sultanate of Zanzibar, East Africa (now part of Tanzania) on 5 September 1946.[9][10] His parents, Bomi (1908–2003) and Jer Bulsara (1922–2016),[a][11] were Parsis from the Gujarat region of the then-province of Bombay Presidency in British India.[b][12] As Parsis, Mercury and his family practised the Zoroastrian religion.[2] The Bulsara family had moved to Zanzibar so that his father could continue his job as a cashier at the British Colonial Office. He had a younger sister, Kashmira.[13]

Fucking British Empire you raced obsessed retard. Cliff Richard was born in India too, hes British too.

Fuck you 4chin and you stupid retard race obsessed fucking spastics. Freddie was BRITISH.

there won't be electricity so no need for film

What are you talking about? Europe was ALWAYS multicult.

Cliff Richard was born in India to English parents. Freddie Mercury wasn't.

So it will be like last 100 years when we watch movies like Ben hur Gladiator and the 10 commandments ? I can live with that.

Here's Freddie Mercury and his mother
>Freddie was BRITISH.
HAHAHA OH NO NO NO

This

They're just saying it because the guys in the pic are argentinian. They are either the retarded amerimutt Cred Forums autists or buttblasted latino shitskins (i.e brazilians, mexicans, chileans, etc.) who can't stand we being white and them not.

Seriously what is wrong with you people hes BRITISH!

The world doesnt not revolve around racist fucks on Cred Forums and the color of people's skin.

Seriously you Cred Forums spastics have really fucked 4chin.

You just cant keep race out of it can you? its literally the lowest and most pathetic criticism you can have of someone.

Freddie was British.. and I hope for the love of Gregg's pasties you're not British with views like that.

WTF Freddie isnt Argentinian hes just wearing the shirt..

Checked

Anyway OP. Back to pol ok. Go, fuck off.

Yes his mum was British too, India was part of the empire then.

Are you fucking retarded? I'm not racist and you should have assumed as much when I mocked OP in my first post. My speaking to Freddie's ethnicity does not deny his British nationality. You fool. You swine. You oaf.

Calm down, Goldstein.

Ok very sorry..just sick about hearing about race constantly, I cant get away from it.. everytime i turn on the news or read something its about race this race that, black this, white that...It doesnt do my autism good.

You are the Cred Forumsshit you fucking rat Having your country colonized does not magically turn you into the colonizers. Freddie Mercury's people were subjugated, Cliff Richard's were subjugators. FUCK OFF

No they will cast Asians, the white people of the east.

>the world believes in what I believe

again back to race, its toxic, and pejorative and revisionist statements about one of the most benevolent empires in history. One which still gives away 12Billion GBP a year to developing countries.

Im fed up of all your close minded views, you're toxic. Goodbye 4chins and anons for good this time; may you rot, for allowing race toxicity to permeate everything single board.

Freddie was Persian not Indian nor British

no it doesnt..people arent obsessed with race.

t. nigga

Since the peace of Wesphalia 1648 people defined themselves by nation-state, not by race.
Freddie was British he lived in the former British Empire. Nobody cares how many freckles he had or the pigmentation of his skin.
He was a great British musician.

Back to the OP, we wont have actors anyway, we will have CGI characters, if things continue with the way they're developing; and they can be any skin color pigmentation. The technology exists to have Marlon Brando and Humphrey Bogart back on the big screens tomorrow, being voice by someone else.

>Goodbye 4chins and anons for good this time
Proceeds to make this post afterwards:
God, you're so fucking stupid it hurts. Whenever someone does this pretend leaving shit they instantly lose all credibility. Leave for actual good, you waste of oxygen