Tomorrow

Netflix going full body pillow this year.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q_Xd2xLAjDM
youtube.com/watch?v=tTMfM9SGkao
berlinale.de/en/archiv/jahresarchive/2002/03_preistr_ger_2002/03_Preistraeger_2002.html
screenrant.com/fullmetal-alchemist-live-action-japan-cast-criticisms/
hollywoodreporter.com/news/oscars-worldwide-tv-audience-867554
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>casting an ugly nip as based Edo

>netflix original film
>netflix didn't make it
Why does Netflix do this?

>nip actors
>ugly, cheap everything
>cosplay outfits
Japanese can't do anything right.

>Japanese movie
>not casting Japanese actors
Are you people fucking retarded?

That you think they didn't do this right doesn't somehow mean they can't do anything right, and the Japanese track record for adapting manga is massively better than the American one.

they're supposed to be white and racism is a major element of the setting

And?
Japanese movies will not top bill a non-Japanese actor in their movie, regardless of the themes in said movie.
The fact that you don't know this makes you supremely retarded.

no, no, it's "Full Metal Alchemist" not "Full Body Pillow".

Netflix is late by a couple months. The movie has been out since what, December?

It's probably driven by some kind of psychological disorder.

I'm going ahead and say it's garbage like 99.99% of all Japanese movies (Hollywood is only 99.98% garbage).

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nice meme.

You can always read the reviews. Its been out in Japan for months.

Eveything put up on Netflix that wasn't released first elsewhere is a Netflix Original™

Star Trek Discovery, for example, is on Netflix outside the US, and is branded as a Netflix original in foreign countries.

mfw Netflix developing a live action version of Neon Genesis Evangelion.

looks fake af that poster

They did the same shit with the Attack on Titan movie. They casted all japs, even though the actual source material have the impression that the setting was European influenced, along with the characters.

Is it really a Netflix original when it was playing in jap cinemas months ago?

are you some kind of raciss?

Again why are you surprised?
Its not fake. Its a movie that came out months ago in Japan.

>big whitewashing problem in japanese anime
>finally get japanese actors
>it's for an anime with european characters
why?

What whitewashing problem? If you mean Ghost in the Shell and stuff, it has nothing to do with the Japanese film industry. Japan has been adapting manga since the 1970s.

$$$

>finally get japanese actors
Japanese movies ALWAYS have Japanese actors. Are you retarded?

I can't wait to see a fucking lanklet nip play scar. will be hillarious.

>watching shit on netflix
>watching dubs of a Japanese live action movie

It's not dubbed lmao

Well that IS surprising.
Was almost positive it would be considering its Netflix.

you guys know they're doing a witcher series right?
we're fucked

The anime was for brainlettes

I have yet to see any Korea/Jap-kino dubbed on Netflix

Don’t forget Netflix original SAO with real nip leads

Glitter Force is (badly) dubbed Smile Precure.

They should do it like a monster of the week style show. If there is no good filler with how great the witcher lore is im going to cancel my sub.

Literally why? I get why the make the live move to make money off of stupid faggots. Just watch the original, especially when it is so fucking good. Ghost in the shell with ScarJo was shit compared to the original. This will be shit compared to the original.

>subbing to netflix

This is a Japanese movie that was made for the Japanese market and they adapt manga all the time.

>The one popular anime that Hollywood didn't adapted is one that's easiest to work with.

> Movie shot and produced in Japan stars Japanese actors

What were you expecting?

Actually when Japan does live action anime adaptation its usually good. The opposite of Hollywood.

Japs make bad anime adaptations all the time, you just never heard of them before now. There's like 5 jap live action Death Notes.

Dude, they dont draw manga or anime characters as asians. They clearly draw them as white westerners. In fact, there is a faction in FMA where people have Asian like features. All japanese movies should be starred by westerners unless for specific characters. Because asians look like shit, and they know it, thats why they dont draw themselves as asians.

Pic related, its how an Asian looks on FMA. The rest are WHITE, WHITE

It's not set in Japan so it makes far more sense to use western actors.

>They clearly draw them as white westerners
Stopped reading there.

Doesn't matter. Rurorin Kenshin anime is a wild ride of perfection. Then they make the godawful live adaption, who watches this? Just watch the anime again ffs. It's always gonna be better.

There are a few passable ones like Gantz.

>They clearly draw them as white westerners.
They don't.

People get fired for casting people of the wrong ethnicities over here in the west though, it's abit funny how the rules don't apply and nobody cares either.

They actually make more good ones than bad.
And I do know them cause I actually browse Cred Forums.

Yes, in fact.

if you don't pay for cable it's pocket change
I just use somebody elses

>Rule Britannia
Surely they're japs

All the AoT live actions are terrible.

And? Ghost in the Shell was set in Tokyo and they cast nothing but whites/jews.

Isn't it supposed to be set in alter-germany or something?

>
>

Because there are all those European actors looking for work in Japan.

Wait so is a white person gonna be called Ling in this and the Asian called Edward?

Oh nice to see the cherry picked b8 pics I see whenever this topic comes up.

I know why they did it, but it doesn't make it any less stupid.

You shouldn't use them because they produce nothing original that's worthwhile that can't just be downloaded on piratebay.

That has nothing to do with the source material though.

Refute them then you dumb weeb

Anime wise sure, but live action adaptions in japan are Dragonball Evolution tier.

No need to be a sad sjw. This is just a fact. In FMA there are white characters and asian characters.

Lin Yao
Pic related is an asian-chinese character. He is clearly from a different race than Edward and Al. No need to be mad at this.

The manga author clearly knows the difference between asians and westerners, else the country of Ling Yao wouldnt have such an specific set of facial features.

Fake and gay. Always the same goddamn images every thread.

You want anime characters to be white because you are racially insecure. You look to them for validation. "See, Japan makes their characters white because they're ashamed of their race and want to be white instead. That means whites are the best!" But you're the one who is ashamed, you're the one who is insecure. And ironically by requiring this validation from the Japanese you are positioning them as you superiors.

You're only familiar with a small fraction of what they make.

>You shouldn't use them because "my opinion" and "my methods"
Not an argument. Also piratebay does not have everything on it, and no I do not want to watch cam vids or anything below 1080p quality with grainy film

And the casting has nothing to do with the source material either. Even if they wanted to get non Jap actors, they couldn't.

FMA is western as fuck, ya goof.

Its already been refuted a hundred fucking times with pics of their own.
No shit there are whites and asians in FMA. That doesn't change the fact that the movie is made is Japan and Japan doesn't hire westerners for lead roles in movies.

>anime LITERALLY ends with a blue eyed blonde man joining the Thule society in Germany
>B-B-B-BUT HE'S TOTALLY ASIAN

And made by nips.

Nobody said all anime characters are Japanese in-universe and that's not what this is about.

Yes, and?

What about manga like FKMT manga, which take place in Japan. Are they white because they don't have squinty eyes?

it's not "earth" to begin with

Shill alert

Fuck off nigger. Ling Yao is clearly asian. He and his people are drawn in a different way than the rest of the cast. The author acknowledge this differences. And its no secret that Japanese people have a westerner fetish.

They draw themselves as tall, blonde, with modern european facial features. Look how "Japanese" Hohenheim looks

He isn't wrong.

>shilling for Japanese live action that no one on the board will watch
Yeah that's possible.

Then provide them you dumb weeb

Are they Jewish because they fight over money and have big noses?

I watched the alleged pinnacle of animay "Ghosts in the Shell". It was the Juicy fruit of movies. It was so bland, unremarkable that I forgot about it the very same night.

I watched a youtube clip from that Titan show with giants and it made me cringe so fucking hard.

I'm never watching any anime adaptations ever again. Anime is such an embarassment...

You are racially insecure and looking to the Japanese for validation. That's what this is about.

>with modern european facial features.
No they don't.
They draw their characters as non-human abominations.
Anime characters don't even look human.

>You want anime characters to be white because you are racially insecure.
You have a point about japan not hiring white actors but this is fucking retarded. The characters in FMA are fucking white, with a chinese inspired asian country bordering them across a desert. In the 2003 series it's revealed the country is literally an au Nazi Germany.

His retainers are also in universe Asian, but they don't have eyes any different than the rest of the cast. He's the only one with Brock eyes.

Seems like their are alot of Asians in this thread angry that people call them out on there racism on casting.

No need too clutch at straws guys, next time you find an Asian called Van Hohenheim I'll apologize though.

>dude everybody pictures themselves as white lmao
t. self hating shitskin

>You have a point about japan not hiring white actors
wut? The reason Japan doesn't hire white actors is because there are hardly any in Japan.

Im not arguing that. Its a japan production and they will hire japanese people. But the manga (most manga) characters are clearly draw with european features. They draw themselves as white. And the movie would look much better if they all were white, because they would resemble more the manga counterparts.

One example in which it should have been all japanese people would be Ghost in the Shell, since most of them are clearly drawn with japanese features.

I agree with you regarding FMA and SNK, that are clearly based on Germany, but other than that, it is pretty difficult to figure out which characters are asian and which are not. In Dragonball, for example, Tien is pretty clearly chinese in descent, but he looks like a white man. Krillin, Yamcha and Roshi are very japanese, but then, what is Goku? He's technically an alien, but he looks very much like every other japanese guy on the anime.

Are there actually people who believe that the people of Amestris are meant to be based of Asians? Are people that fucking retarded?

You are racially insecure. Stop rationalizing.

>They draw themselves as white.
They don't.

>Van Hohenheim
Implies they wouldn’t just change the name to something else

Not american bro. No insecurities here.

>Im not arguing that
>And the movie would look much better if they all were white
It sounds like you are.
You are arguing that Japs should hire non-existent white actors living in Japan.

>kidnap two asians
>force them to procreate
>name their child van hohenheim
I win.

>Im racially insecure
Im not the one who pretends this character looks like an asian! More like the author is clearly insecure if he wants to pass someone as Hohenheim as jap
So asian lmao

Stop baiting.

No, Im arguing they shouldnt even make the movie

There are white people outside America.

You are insecure. You are projecting.

I have not posted one molecule of bait in this thread.

Is Roy Mustang a traditional Japanese name?

>clearly draw with european features
Are cat fangs, pink hair and nonexistent noses European features?

>Japs shouldn't make a movie about a product they created
Are you retarded? That would be like people telling Disney they shouldn't make Marvel movies.

Edward's hair looks fucking retarded on an asian though, you're just too dumb to realise it

Chichi looks asian for some reason, and its not just the clothes.

oh god

She looks Asian though. She has dark hair and dark eyes. Only white people have diversity in how they look. White people have various hair and eye color. Asians all have dark hair and dark eyes with few exceptions.

Her hair style

No, but sure is Edward

Roy Mustang actually could be xingese though, wasn't he an orphan? His features are noticeably more asian compared to other amestrians.

Nigger I don't even like FMA.
And you do sound like a retard.

>There are white people outside America.
That was kind of implied in the post there yeah. Shouldn't need to point it out, but I guess you're kind of understanding the conversation so good for you on trying.

Weebs will buy anything

No white person looks like that, and that "asian" looks fucking ridiculous.

>Asians all have dark hair and dark eyes with few exceptions.
Hispanics also have dark eyes & hair

>Nigger I don't even like FMA
What's that got to do with what I said?
Fucking retard.

>That would be like people telling Disney they shouldn't make Marvel movies
Im pretty sure there are a good bunch of people with the opinion that Disney should stop making Marvel movies. Armond White for example. Me.

The characters in Dragon Ball are based on Chinese and Japanese people. Nam is indian, Staff Officer Black is imported, and the Saiya-jins are Chinese or Japanese in terms of racial similarity.

>She has dark hair and dark eyes
You've just described 90% of the world population.

This was made for Japan and weebs are completely irrelevant.

>She looks Asian though. She has dark hair and dark eyes.
Is Roy Asian now too?

More like the entire population of china

It seems there are no traces of Ishval in this movie either huh weird.

In the 2003 anime when they switch universes, the character's nazi germany counterparts look exactly like their original ones.

It shows you are a retard because anime hair looks bad on ANYTHING live action.
Look at Usagi's hair from Sailor Moon.

>Armond White for example. Me.
Faggots then.

And?

they're white

It'd look much less retarded on a white European person, the type of person the creators had in mind when they gave him his fucking hairstyle

That asian looks like the average asian without the makeup tricks and surgery. Because you know, thats a thing in Japan and Korea. They use extreme amounts of makeup and go through surgery just so they appear less asian and more westerner.

Are we ignoring the fucking hard one japs with white people? Lmao, they butcher themselves with surgeries just to pretend they arent asian. They draw themselves as superior whites. Rarely if ever as asians.

>t. non-white, dark haired weeb

But 2003 is literally non canon.
Also, there is a Naruto special where Konoha is a high school, and the school is a Japanese school.

>It'd look much less retarded on a white European person
No it wouldn't. You are a retard.

Correct. Because other than white people most of the world has plain features, i.e. dark hair and dark eyes. White people are the only people who have diversity in how they look, which is also why they are the most beautiful people.

they have Little Witch Academia

Erased was pretty good, pretty much 1to1 like anime.
I would watch this considering I haven't seen anime or read manga.

2003 > Brotherhood.

>which is also why they are the most beautiful people.
Shilling like a villain

I don't even know what you're talking about since I haven't seen FMA, and we aren't talking about FMA. We are talking about all anime/manga characters.

Makeup is not particular to Asians and plastic surgery is a meme generalized from Korea. You sound like a feminist.

Is daddy trump making anime real again?!?

You can like it all you want, it's still non-canon

>people are gigantic hypocrites

Well duh. I live in a country where it's acceptable to mutilate baby boys penises, suck on their bloody dick and give him herpes that kills them yet when Trump kind of sorta mentions abortion people go out an mass to protest. I'm not even in the US.

Is this a movie Netflix actually helped make or just one they bought the US distribution rights for?

Netflix Original has been diluted too much to mean much. Seven Deadly Sin has nothing to do with a Netflix.

Well half and half. Koreans do get stupid amounts of plastic surgery.
Japan does not.

All anime on netflix is dubbed near enough.

>blonde braided hair is anime exclusive now
Amestris is still the same setting as the manga despite it's divergence at the midpoint. I'm sure the characters are asian in naruto, I'm not arguing that, just that FMA's main cast is (for the most part) white.

>Seven Deadly Sin has nothing to do with a Netflix.
>with a Netflix

It's canon by virtue of being the superior show.

>Is this a movie Netflix actually helped make
No.
Netflix had nothing to do with the making of this movie.

People who argue anime characters are white are the same people who want open borders so Mohammed can fuck their girlfriend/wife.

I think casting some Asian as a guy called Edward Elrich and putting a blond wig on him is worse than your penis problem tbf.

2003 is for edgy nostalgia fags. Brotherhood is the true anime kino.

I think we are arguing with a fucking tumblr fuck that will never accept the japs have a clear sense of inferiority and thats why they mostly draw themselves with white features. Even when confronted with characters such as Ling Yao, they cling to the fake idea that the rest of the cast are supposed to be asian.

I know its obvious for everyone, but this single guy clearly has some emotional investment on the discussion. Like if that crumbles, a lot of shit goes down too in his mind.

>Usagi's hair
>blonde
Usagi's hair is fucking yellow. Just like Ami's hair is bright fucking blue.

typical stacy look

/thread

I agree with the fact that most of the FMA characters are white.
I just figured you were the same guy posting those charts and wanted to say something about Naruto (which was used in one of them)
It's not the source material the movie is using tard. Also, 2003 goes to shit after it runs out of source material

You were clearly refering to Edward's hair retard, and used Usagi as another example.

Your mind is the scene of the crime

Is FMAB worth watching?
Will I enjoy it as an adult or is it kiddie shit like naruto?

>White people screaming that they aren't in a movie made in Japan

Aww, was Black Panther that upsetting? Learn Japanese and move to Japan, maybe you'll get some roles as your favorite animu self insert.

While the FMA main characters (except Scar) are clearly from countries based on Europe the guy you posted is essentially Chinese and anime tends to exaggerate ridiculously to show them as not Japanese.

>I want to be god sephiroth! I made the homos because I needed some shitty minions, no real reason at all!
Nah, father was anticlimatic as fuck and the later half of the series is shonen shit. 2003 wasnt perfect by any means but it had a bigger emotional impact.

I wasn't saying the color was what would look retarded.
Its the giant fucking balls on her twin-tails.

They don't feel inferior. You do. They don't draw their characters white.

>everyone btfo
youtube.com/watch?v=q_Xd2xLAjDM
the nips don't even know without guessing. ultimately anime characters ambigously raced but most of them look like a mix of white and asian. it's no secret that japanese art style has been heavily influenced by the west or anime would be lookin like the ukiyo ad paintings. i don't why people are defending asians so much in this thread.

even this example is wrong because he's the only character from the Not!China country drawn like that. His two ninja bodyguards have standard anime eyes

Also a much better soundtrack

Black lives matter was the villain of the movie

> i don't why people are defending asians so much in this thread.
Why are people attacking them so much?

Once you get past the occasional over the top humor, it gets genuinely great. Depends on your tolerance for animu reaction faces though, as the main character is a manlet with rage and goes through a lot of them.

Oh hey its the cherry picked interviews from a westaboo in Japan.
Surprised it took this long for that to get posted.

Its not an impression - mikasa is said to be the last asian

THE WORLD IS A BIG CHERRY PICK!!! WHY DONT YOU ASK ME AND MY 2 FRIENDS IN TUMBLR, WE KNOW BETTER THAN JAPANESE PEOPLE

Amestris is based on Germany, Drachma is Russia, Xing is China, if you can't acknowledge this then you are retarded

ed looks like a fucking faggot

Says the person that's never been to 2ch.

Brotherhood is the height of shounen imo

Is that Ed dark skinned? lmao

>japanese live action anime movies are cheesy and impossible to take seriously

>american live action anime movies are soulless and never capture the spirit of the source material

>cherry picked
is this your only difference? come on man try harder. the interviewer himself says he never thought of anime characters as white, why would he go against his own bias?

this is ridiculous. it's like white knighting but with japanese people. it's no secret that everyone worships white people on some level because they are the dominant power. from blacks to koreans to hispanics they all do something to emulate them in some way.

Because he needed an opposing viewpoint that he didn't actually have.

2003 for an emotional story with a melancholic tone

Brotherhood for your shonen capeshit dose. Awesome fights, new powers, the villain has the powers of a god at the end. But the character drama takes a back seat to the fighting and some fighting shonen tropes. Still one of the best shonen ever.

why are you quoting me? i'm not going against you faggot.

Both shows
>Start the story by having the characters commit a major sin that is bound to have great consequences for them throughout the story
>Arc with nina shows the writing will have a lot of tragedy and dark elements to it

Brotherhood
>No main characters suffer any real consequences other than Ed losing his alchemy which he no longer needs anyway because he already achieved his goals
>No one dies except two minor characters introduced in the final acts
>Everyone gets a peachy happy ending
>Also turns out the main characters didn't even really commit a major sin since resurrecting humans isn't even possible, they just made some fake clay bodies and for some reason that cost them their real bodies.
>Also the humonculi are just pure evil for the sake of being evil and were created by some evil monster who is evil for the sake of being evil.

>Characters go through major suffering throughout the show
>Sins of their past come back to haunt them in the form of their loved ones resurrected as monsters.
>No real evil villain until the very end of the show and she's pretty minor
>Humonculi are mostly grey, not pure evil, but rather suffering because they know they are monsters with no humanity and are desperate to do anything to regain their humanity.
>Main characters lose everything to undo the mistakes of their past, and main characters like the teacher die along the way.

Brotherhood was for kiddies in comparison to 2003. You can tell it was written by a woman by how there's no real consequences for any of the characters. She even threw away the sin they committed by making human transmutation not even possible.

If whites are so dominant then why do they need the Japanese to validate their racial identity?

>mikasa is said to be the last asian

inside the walls, that is

Were you going somewhere with this?

Is the author of the Little Mermaid a redheaded mermaid?

What canon does the netflix one follow?

Yeah you can't call something "western as fuck" when its made by the east.

lmao, yes he is

Live Action Jap shit is always gutter-trash you absolute fucking pleb

Hong Kong and South Korean cinema are the highest standards in East Asian cinema, Japan fucking sucks at it.

>You can tell it was written by a woman by how there's no real consequences for any of the characters
I have never thought it that way, but its a great point to make. Interesting.

Oh no, Fu and Greed!

Fucktard

You're only aware of a couple of adaptations they've made, and why are you suddenly making this out to be about all Japanese cinema (of which you also know nothing of)?

He's bullshitting you.

The anime director has even said the casting is stupid.

No one is saying it's western, they're saying that the characters are white.

Literally watching only for Riza

>and why are you suddenly making this out to be about all Japanese cinema (of which you also know nothing of)?

I know a lot more about it than you do. Anime doesn't count as cinema.

Roy goes blind, which would have been a great consequence for the actions and sins he committed. However, he then magically regains his vision using a philosopher's stone.

You can't call it a consequence when the shitty female writer decided to handwave it away by using a philo stone a few episodes later.

>Live Action Jap shit is always gutter-trash
Sailor Moon live action would like a word with you.

Directed by David Lynch

for what reason? the video could have gone either way and still gotten views. you're retarded.
lol they don't most whites don't even care about 2d anime. this is one of silliest lines of text i ever read.

You don't, as evidenced for example by the fact that you think anime doesn't count as cinema. And I didn't even say anything about anime.

Except the person I originally replied to.
Learn to read the thread.
>the video could have gone either way
No it couldn't when the point he wanted to make was that anime characters were drawn white.

No, no, I dont think he is bullshiting.

Clearly the original manga has much less consequences than the first anime adaptation, and its a bit more, lets say, lighthearted with the ending. And the author is indeed a woman.

So yes, it actually makes sense. Does anyone know he wrote the first anime?

AHAHAHAHA brotherhood apologist deletes his post after he gets BTFO'd.

Look at this thread and all the other threads like it. Whites desperately need the Japanese to validate their racial identity.

Happy endings are extremely common in manga/anime, not some female quirk.

Fuck off, the story clearly lacks any kind of consequence for every bad decision they took.

Even Roy gets his vision back a few moments later. This really screams "written by a woman".

if there's anything worse than the west doing live action anime adaptations then you need to see how bad Japan is at them too

>No main characters suffer any real consequences other than Ed losing his alchemy which he no longer needs anyway because he already achieved his goals
Roy goes blind and suffers a lot more after Maes' death, showcased in the fight with Envy
Fu dies, as does Greed
>No one dies except two minor characters introduced in the final acts
Except Fu and Greed, who were introduced early on.
>Everyone gets a peachy happy ending
A well deserved one, not everything has to be edgy
>Also turns out the main characters didn't even really commit a major sin since resurrecting humans isn't even possible, they just made some fake clay bodies and for some reason that cost them their real bodies.
They actually did make a body, but without the soul it just died right away. They performed human transmutation and it cost them their bodies because they were trying to transmute a soul, which has no established worth or value.
>Also the humonculi are just pure evil for the sake of being evil and were created by some evil monster who is evil for the sake of being evil.
The only hommunculi 03 did good on were Lust and Wrath. and Dante was worse than Father, way worse. Literally just 'I wanna live forever', that's Freeza tier motivations.
>Characters go through major suffering throughout the show
Muh rape baby isn't a good plot point
>Sins of their past come back to haunt them in the form of their loved ones resurrected as monsters.
Literally only Lust and Wrath worked
>No real evil villain until the very end of the show and she's pretty minor
And shit
>Humonculi are mostly grey, not pure evil
Only Lust and Wrath are.
>Main characters lose everything to undo the mistakes of their past, and main characters like the teacher die along the way.
>Izumi
>main
You're retarded. The only main character that loses everything is Edward. Alphonse gets his body back at the cost of his memory, Roy loses an eye, and Winry is still just Winry.
The rest of your post is edge wank

Read what I just fucking said:
>Happy endings are extremely common in manga/anime, not some female quirk.

I love how this always triggers Cred Forumsutists without exception.
Go back to fapping to 2D caucasians on your own board, faggots.

hahahaha the guy who is mad about the woman writting, is the same poster who is also pushing the "fuck whites they need to validate their identity"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I knew it was the same poster. hahahahha. YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

>You don't, as evidenced for example by the fact that you think anime doesn't count as cinema

Sorry kid, it's just a matter of fact. No other two ways around it.

Animation is animation, cinema is cinema. It's the way it's been and it's the way it always will be. You're just showing how little you know about film.

>And I didn't even say anything about anime.

I can already tell you watch a shit ton of anime because you're referring explicitly to the adaptations, of which they are still just as trash as the rest of most Japanese cinema.

SeeAccidentally hit shift+enter

Except Japan does them well.

>Fake and gay.
No, they're not.
>Always the same goddamn images every thread.
Because they're the unmatched truth told by a Nip, and it's never been debunked.
You might as well write a good comeback for Jonah Hill.

>Learn to read the thread.

>Western as fuck

He was implying she was white, you big dumb poopy head.

You don't event know if these posters are all white. Also whites don't need validation all the most popular super heroes, movie characters, cartoons are white. Why would the need shitty chinese cartoons too? Blacks way more validation which is where the we wuz meme comes from.

>Roy goes blind and suffers a lot more after Maes' death, showcased in the fight with Envy

Stop saying this. He goes blind then 3 episodes later he is cured. This isn't a consequence if you are cured a few minutes later. He gets some babby tier emotional trauma for one episode when he fights envy and then it's over.

Stop apologizing for Brotherhood's babby tier clearly written by a woman writing.

The happy ending might be common but there is a lack of consequences all along the story, not just the ending. Literally women without any concept of responsibility and accountability.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

You're the one triggered by your racial insecurity.

I'm not about a woman writing anything, and I also didn't say "fuck whites they need to validate their identity." What the hell are you babbling about?

I'm older than you, and anime factually is cinema. For example, Spirited Away shared first place at Berlin with Bloody Sunday, and Kinema Junpo chose In This Corner of the World as the movie of 2016 etc.

>I can already tell you watch a shit ton of anime because you're referring explicitly to the adaptations,
Because that's the topic that was being discussed.

>Spirited Away
Cherry picking

>Asian portraying Edward Elric
Why is Japan yellow-washing my white characters. Are they racist? And most importantly, why is no one making a big fucking deal out of this like the shit fest they made with GitS?

>gaybli
You truly come from reddit right?

>and it's never been debunked
Except all the times it has.

>No, they're not.
They are.

>Because they're the unmatched truth
They are bullshit.

See They must be white or else they wouldn't be begging for approval from the Japanese.

>Also whites don't need validation
That's not what this thread is saying.

Has nothing to do with women, and where exactly do you think I must go back to?

What do you think award winners are?

Based on what?

You're retarded. The only main character that loses everything is Edward. Alphonse gets his body back at the cost of his memory, Roy loses an eye, and Winry is still just Winry.
The rest of your post is edge wank

Teacher dies, all of the Humonculi who actually had character development and weren't pure evil for the sake of being evil die. Edward and Alphonse lose literally their entire world. Everyone they knew and loved is lost to them. The price they paid for their sin of human transmutation was to lose their entire world.

youtube.com/watch?v=tTMfM9SGkao
>I guess it's goodbye for good.

Since Ishval is based on the Ainu people according to the author, I wonder if they casted any. I doubt it tho.

Hollywood makes movies for a international fanbase

Mainly because they speak Japanese. Not due to race. Also why most Japanese don't give two shits if an American adaption of a Japanese film uses American actors. Their adaptions of American films use Japanese actors.

>I'm older than you

Lol, how would you know that?

>For example, Spirited Away shared first place at Berlin with Bloody Sunday, and Kinema Junpo chose In This Corner of the World as the movie of 2016 etc.

Does not change the fact that an animated film has never won Best Picture, and that there is a separate category for Best Picture and Best Animated Feature.

Jesus, if you don't know any of these basic facts, how do you plan on surviving on a shitposting board like this, let alone as a film connoisseur?

>Not due to race
Are you retarded? Japanese are some of the most racist people on earth. They never hire actors from other countries unless they are a popular sideshow.

Reddit, tumblr, facebook or whatever liberal shithole you came from.

EDWARD IS WHITE. HOHENHEIM IS WHITE.
THEY ARE DEPICTED AS WHITE PEOPLE.
AND ITS NOT SOME SORT OF HURR DURR WHITIES WANT TO BE EVERYWHERE.

Japs have a extreme hardon for whities, thats why they use all that makeup and surgeries.

And yes, the manga screams woman writing. Now fuck off back to your hugbox.

>Lol, how would you know that?
How would you know that I'm not?

>Does not change the fact that an animated film has never won Best Picture
Anime has won best picture twice in Japan.

>Kinema Junpo
>Jap award ceremony
>giving awards to anime

Wow, who woulda thunk

The salt just keeps flowing. You're down to two and only two options: feed me your (You)s or fuck off to your denialist hugbox.
Your choice.

Anime was inspired by Disney cartoonists. It's not that the Japanese don't know how to draw ethnicities.

Anime characters don't look white and only racially insecure whites claim they do.

>And yes, the manga screams woman writing.
No.

You need to go back.

Berlin is located in Germany, and what is even the problem with a Japanese award given to an anime?

>thats why they use all that makeup and surgeries
Cause whites never get surgery or use makeup.

>Anime has won best picture twice in Japan.

Best Picture is the name of the Academy Award you dumb piece of shit.

*surpasses kino*

They'll keep sperging, but keep going.
Knowing an Cred Forumsutist's day is ruined again always makes mine.

Tezuka's designs were based on American cartoon characters, and that was like 70 years ago.

Japan has an equivalent to the Oscars you dumb piece of shit.

>How would you know that I'm not?

I can already tell you're from the age of 22-23, and that's just a fact, so I know you're not older then me, sorry kiddo.

>Berlin

Being an honorable mention along-side the real winner does not qualify as winning.

Its probably better too cause its not run by jews.

Your racial insecurity and autism don't ruin my day.

>Western artists just being human cameras whereas Japan actually does something original

>I can already tell you're from the age of 22-23
Wrong.

>sorry kiddo
I'm older than you.

>Being an honorable mention along-side the real winner does not qualify as winning.
It won shared first place. It was not an honorable mention.

>Has an equivalent

Wow, an equivalent to the originator of the Award, that's definitely what I was talking about, dumb fuck.

Did you need Roy to contemplate suicide before killing someone's parents? Is that what makes a good character? Roy actually had development in Brotherhood, any humour from him in 03 is in contrast to the edgy fanfic-tier backstory and character they wrote for him.
>Teacher dies
Side character at best
>all of the Humonculi who actually had character development and weren't pure evil for the sake of being evil die
Only Wrath and Lust weren't evil for the sake of being evil. Gluttony, Sloth, Pride, Envy and Greed were just evil for the sake of being evil. Brotherhood gives Greed development and gives Envy an actual character (Ed's half brother isn't a character). Brotherhood Wrath was more enjoyable than 03 Pride, but 03 Pride was better than Brotherhood Pride.
Both Sloths are shit, 03 just has a bit of shock value if you're retarded, both Gluttony's are non-characters.
>Edward and Alphonse lose literally their entire world
No, that's just Edward. And even then, they get closure in the movie.
>Everyone they knew and loved is lost to them.
Just Izumi. Roy, Hawkeye, Winry, Rose, they're all still around.
>The price they paid for their sin of human transmutation was to lose their entire world.
Literally just Edward and he accepts it and goes back to Germany.

Coen brothers shout out

Whatever. Anime has twice been selected as the best film of the year in Japan by an organization equivalent to the Oscars. Dumb fuck.

We need American "liberal" white saviors to educate the Japanese and their audience on what ethnicities they were articulating in their own fucking cartoons. Japanese artists really fucking need you.

WHEN IS SALLY HAWKINS GOING TO GET HER RECOGNITION

>Wrong
Right

>I'm older than you.
No you aren't, I'm 100 kiddo, psh, try your luck down the street.

>It won shared first place. It was not an honorable mention.
Keep wishing

Yeah, that fresh (You) and repeated insult really convinced me of that.
Keep going.

I'm not American or a liberal or any kind of "white savior." I have no idea what you are babbling about.

>Right
Prove it.

>No you aren't
I am.

>Keep wishing
berlinale.de/en/archiv/jahresarchive/2002/03_preistr_ger_2002/03_Preistraeger_2002.html

>Whatever. Anime has twice been selected as the best film of the year in Japan by an organization equivalent to the Oscars. Dumb fuck

And anime has never won Best Picture, dumb fuck, deal with it.

>M-M-Muh japanese copy-cat ceremony!
Lmao, suck my dick, faggot, no one cares about that shit. Go be a stupid retard somewhere else and cry about your shitty nerd drawings.

That's bait. The eastern artist also attempted to be a human camera.

>No, that's just Edward. And even then, they get closure in the movie.
Did you watch the movie idiot? Both Edward and Alphonse go through the portal. They give up their world to undo the mistakes they did and to prevent anyone else from ever opening the portal again. It's a heroic sacrifice for a Pyrrhic victory. A very fitting end for a show that's based on the main characters committed the ultimate sin and then attempting to gain back just enough to live their lives again. Brotherhood gives them everything in a perfectly happy ending.

You are racially insecure and you are the one who called me autistic first.

>And anime has never won Best Picture, dumb fuck, deal with it.
I just said:
>Anime has twice been selected as the best film of the year in Japan by an organization equivalent to the Oscars.

>M-M-Muh japanese copy-cat ceremony!
>Lmao, suck my dick, faggot, no one cares about that shit.
This is ethnocentric nonsense.

>Go be a stupid retard somewhere else and cry about your shitty nerd drawings.
Go be a normalfag subhuman retard somewhere else.

Anyone can capture a web page and use debug mode to edit it on a mirrored site, you pleb, try harder, pfeh

>casts some Asian guy to play the MC

Wait, what?

>nigh-universal exaggerated caucasian features and skin color
>y-you're just seeing what you want to see!
"No!"
I'm seeing the obvious. You're the one with the flat-earther tier logic trying to twist the truth.
Wait, I take that back. Flat-earthers are marginally more convincing.

That's the official site of the festival and the same information is on Wikipedia and IMDB.

They don't look white. You are racially insecure.

>surprised that a Japanese movie stars a Japanese actor

>You are racially insecure
Not really. I see obviously white characters and don't go out of my way to deny that they're white.

Edward is the only person that goes back to Germany. He tells Alphonse to stay.

>This is ethnocentric nonsense.
>Anime has twice been selected as the best film of the year in Japan by an organization equivalent to the Oscars.

That would all matter, if the Japanese Oscars mattered.

Hey, I just created my own equivalent to the Oscar's, and I banned anime out-right. Looks like I'm better than you now *sticks out tongue*

>Go be a normalfag subhuman retard somewhere else.
I won't have to, because your perma-virgin loser ass who's never had a girlfriend will be putting a gun in its mouth later this week.

>Seiji Mizushima, the director of the original Fullmetal Alchemist anime series, believes that it was a bad idea to hire an all-Japanese cast for the live-action adaptation.
>screenrant.com/fullmetal-alchemist-live-action-japan-cast-criticisms/
This Japanese director of the original anime is obviously a racist.

>You are racially insecure.
Do you think that saying this over and over will eventually do anything for your argument?
All it's proving is that you're getting legitimately angry.

Oh so it is just shitty live action from Japan as usually and really has nothing to do with netflix studios. Good to know.

*removes from watch list*

Please stop talking about the movie if you haven't seen it. He tells Alphonse to stay but then Al goes anyway because he doesn't want to lose his brother and would rather lose his world and be with his brother than stay.

They aren't white. You are racially insecure.

>That would all matter, if the Japanese Oscars mattered.
Again ethnocentric nonsense.

>I won't have to, because your perma-virgin loser ass who's never had a girlfriend will be putting a gun in its mouth later this week.
This is projection.

How is this relevant?

Do you think lying about anime characters being white will eventually make your racial insecurity go away?

>All it's proving is that you're getting legitimately angry.
Even if I was, so what? This isn't an argument.

(You)

>They don't look white. You are racially insecure.
>defending the visual race of cartoons like it actually makes a single fuck
>calling others racially insecure
Oh the ironing.

I was not baiting anywhere.

I'm not racially insecure whatsoever. You are.

>projection

Try learning what those words mean kiddo, I've been in a relationship for the last 2 years, and before that, I was in another relationship, and then another one before that.

It's time to grow up.

>Even if I was, so what? This isn't an argument.
Confirmed mad.
Stick a fork in this one, boys. He's done.

Isn't there actually entirely different versions of this, one as the original and the other as some weird remake?

All of you are fucking retarded.
Both sides.
Anime characters do not look white or asian. They don't even look remotely human.

If they're doing the Nazi alternate dimension then they should be white, but it looks like they are doing their own twist, in which case Japanese characters are fine.

I do know what it means, and I'm older than you.

Not an argument.

>I'm not racially insecure whatsoever.
Damn, this blatant lie sure showed me! I'll never judge your fearful defense of the races of fictional characters as racial insecurity again.

>ethnocentric

how dumb are you, just asking? no one pays attentions to the japanese oscars other than the japanese.

trips confirms, anime poster is a retarded virgin loser

You want to know how is it relevant that even people involved with the anime know some of the characters in question aren't supposed to be Japanese? It's relevant because it makes you look like an idiot.

Rewatched the ending. You're right. But that makes the ending less sad. I felt more sorry when I was over here thinking just Ed went back, but now I don't because Alphonse went with him

I'm not lying and have not indicated in any possible way that I have any kind of racial insecurity. You are projecting.

How ethnocentric are you?

>trips confirms, anime poster is a retarded virgin loser
Projection.

Nobody said the characters are Japanese.

No one pays attention to the ACTUAL Oscars other than Americans.

>and I'm older than you
And you're still not as smart, embarrassing.

>Not an argument.
No need. Anger is irrational, and angry people are unfit for debate. You fucked yourself, redditor. The only reaction you'll get from this point on is laughter and pity.
Never ever admit to being mad.

>cherry picked
Know what these words mean before your use them, faggot.

I'm also smarter.

Not an argument, and you are projecting the fact that you are a redditor onto me.

>other than Americans

hollywoodreporter.com/news/oscars-worldwide-tv-audience-867554

Just one version. I think it's still a sad ending. They both were punished severely for what they did. They both lose everything, all their friends and everyone they loved.

Despite this, they still have each other. Their sin cost them everything, but they fought hard enough to protect each other and keep stay together.

>you are mad therefore I win
Still an ad hominem. Still not an argument.

>declaring victory
LMAO

I'm older and smarter kiddo, nothin personal, just the way it's gotta be.

>Hollywood reporter website
Yeah that's sure not a biased site.
How about you link something from Europe that shows they give a damn?

No, I am older and smarter than you.

This is a white girl.

>have not indicated in any possible way that I have any kind of racial insecurity
Yes, you have. See
and You're defending fucking emotionless drawings made by broke Nip artists trying to appeal weeaboos.
You're just sperging out full bore and are the laughing stock of this thread. You've failed to successfully counter the pictures you continually say have been debunked (by weak, ineffective arguments no less) and have been proven in the wrong from that point on.
Your non-argument of racial insecurity is nonsensical at best and laughable at worst, and you, user are absolutely at your worst.
I wouldn't give you this many (You)s at all, but I'm bored at work, and autistic rage has a certain schadenfreude to it.

^ this

>306 posts
>64 posters

Why

>samefagging the same reply
Exactly what I mean. You're off the rails.

lol *pats your head* Sure you are little guy, sure you are. You can go back to playing with your Bionicle's, the big boys are talking now.

>the big boys are talking now
About an anime for children.

I've just been shitposting against him this entire time.

It's hilarious how insecure he is about his little nip drawings, like they're his or something.

>Yes, you have.
No.

>You're defending fucking emotionless drawings made by broke Nip artists trying to appeal weeaboos.
You're attacking anime, and anime is not aimed at weeaboos.

>You're just sperging out full bore and are the laughing stock of this thread. Y
I haven't sperged out and claiming that I'm the thread's laughing stock is not an argument.

>You've failed to successfully counter the pictures you continually say have been debunked
They debunk themselves.

>ave been proven in the wrong from that point on.
Nobody has proven me wrong.

>Your non-argument of racial insecurity is nonsensical at best and laughable at wors
It's an argument that you cannot counter.

>autistic rage has a certain schadenfreude to it
Sorry to hear about your autistic rage issues.

Only one of those is mine.

I'm older and smarter than you.

You are the one who is insecure, and you are the one whos started this argument in the first place so you don't get to play the ironic detachment card.

I'm older and smarter than all of you combined times a hundred, no take backs and double locked. I win.

>Only one of those is mine.
You are fooling absolutely nobody.

Ok, then go ahead and report me to the staff for samefagging. Or produce hard evidence that I was samefagging.

>You are the one who is insecure,
lol, oh, okay

>and you are the one whos started this argument in the first place so you don't get to play the ironic detachment card.

A bloo bloo

>let's cast an asian dude and color his hair blond
>oh wait when you color back haired blond it turns this ugly shade of orange-red
>i guess the main character has orange hair now

Not an argument.

Neither is this.

Its called a wig retard.

It is.

>It's an argument that you cannot counter.
No, , , and are arguments that can't be countered.
"You're racially insecure" is an argument that is invalid, and therefore needs no counter.

Not an argument.

They have been countered many times.

>"You're racially insecure" is an argument that is invalid, and therefore needs no counter.
It's not invalid and you can't counter it.

It is.

Dude, just stop taking him seriously, he'll start clawing at you and you'll know you've won, it's pretty easy.

Anybody else almost feel this guy's hands shake as he was writing this?

>are arguments that can't be countered
You actually believe those b8 images?

>believing factually represented images that provide real life examples in context of his point

>b8

You've lost.

>b8
kishimoto himself confirmed that naruto and sakura are white

I'm enjoying kicking him while he's down. He's already said he was mad; I never take Cred Forums seriously.

Projection.

The images are made up nonsense.

Where did I say I was mad? Where did I say I'm from Cred Forums? Even if both of these were true, how would that constitute an argument?

They always do, and always in the same way. I don't even know why Cred Forums bothers crossposting at all. It's gotta be some kind of masochism thing.

Yea, it's almost sad.

>factually represented images
I'm not even that guy you fag. I'm laughing at a person that takes b8 images as fact.

Holy shit now he's just fully denying his earlier posts and hoping nobody notices.

>made up non-sense

>"I'M SMARTER AND OLDER THAN THIS GUY"
>"LOOK, LOOK, THE JAPANESE COPIED THE AMERICAN AWARD SHOWS SO THEY COULD GIVE THEIR SHIT AWARDS!"
>"YOU'RE JUST RACIALLY INSECURE"

Just stop. It's getting so cringe I almost can't even reply.

What am I denying?

>"I'M SMARTER AND OLDER THAN THIS GUY"
Well I am.

>"LOOK, LOOK, THE JAPANESE COPIED THE AMERICAN AWARD SHOWS SO THEY COULD GIVE THEIR SHIT AWARDS!"
What is the problem with the Japanese giving awards to films?

>"YOU'RE JUST RACIALLY INSECURE"
You are.

>THE JAPANESE COPIED THE AMERICAN AWARD SHOWS SO THEY COULD GIVE THEIR SHIT AWARDS!
You do know that pretty much every country that makes movies has their own movie awards dealy.

If you were actually older and smarter, you'd of realized how dumb your argument was to begin with, you would've kept from falling for the insultingly obvious troll attempts, and you wouldn't have gone on to leave over 100 posts on this thread about something you are clearly very insecure about.

But okay.

I legitimately want to know what bullshit he'll come up with next, but I'm not creative enough to find a new way to egg him on, and we're already on page 8.

My argument isn't dumb and nobody has trolled me and I have not expressed insecurity about anything.

>literally using the NO YOU argument

I wasn't using that argument.

Not an argument.

Its shits story so they cant fuck it more, mecha are cool so you should be woried about them.

Mariana's trench level of denial going on here

What am I denying?

This thread...

Hot damn this one made me bust out laughing.

I don't need one, lol, people will read this archive and see it for themselves

If all you need is blonde hair to be white, then any Japanese person could completely pass for white just by putting on a wig.

Not an argument.

You do need one.

oh my god

Not an argument.

>Not an argument.
Haven't you gotten it through your head that you lost the debate about a hundred posts ago and we're all just insulting you for fun now?
Because that's exactly what's happening. "Not an argument" isn't gonna do you any more favors than "You're emotionally insecure" did.

I didn't lose the debate and you are still arguing but just doing a very poor job of it.

Haven't you figured out yet he isn't serious and is just going with the flow?

I am completely serious. Why wouldn't I be?

One time I fucked with a guy for a full hour only to finally ask "are you autistic?" He said yes.
I spent another half hour asking him random questions, because it turned out he was just replying because he had a compulsion to answer them whether he knew the answer or not.
This guy reminds me a lot of that guy.

>kid with round, blue eyes, white skin and blond hair is caucasian
>kid with black hair, yellow skin and crooked eyes is asian

w o w

Naruto movie when?

An anime character with blonde hair and blue eyes is not necessarily meant to have a white ethnicity. That isn't how anime works.

This.
Usagi from Sailor Moon has blonde hair and blue eyes but is clearly Japanese.

I think only like the first arc could work as a movie 2bh.

>asian Naruto
Kishimoto's gonna have a fucking fit.

I would think not really. The reason he ascribed white actors for Naruto and Sakura is because he was considering an American movie.
A Japanese Naruto movie would naturally have a Japanese actor play Naruto.

nah man usagi is a negro from the darkest part of africa

don't be such a racist, she just has white skin, blonde hair and rounded blue eyes, but she's black on the inside