Name 1 (one) thing "wrong" Barnes did

Name 1 (one) thing "wrong" Barnes did.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HYrf0RheJP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Murder

The only thing he did wrong was not kill Elias properly. He should have gone up to him and made sure he'd finished the job by putting one through his skull. Elias chose to side with the gooks in the heat of battle and tried to undermine Barnes, that's treason and Barnes was right to shoot him.

However, Barnes should have made sure he gave him a proper death instead of leaving him desperately wounded in the jungle only to get run down by gooks, traitor or not a fellow white man deserved better than that. Barns paid the ultimate price for not doing that one thing right.

I can agree with this

>Against killing innocent civilians
>Siding with the gooks
Amerimutt IQ on display

>innocent civilians
Nice try you fucking liar, They were shielding NVA who had just killed Americans. That made the entire villiage complicite. Not only that, during wartime if you're in occupied territory you're either with or against someone. There is no neutral zone, if you're not helping one side then you're helping the other even if you're not doing anything.

Elias sided with gooks who were actively shielding enemy combatants. Fag

>who had just killed Americans
Oh no, they killed colonialist invaders. And nothing of value was lost.

>(you)

There was no proof, you can't execute people solely based on accusations.

Can't think of anything really

>you can't
And yet they did. Because they're Americans and this is the brown country they have decided they are going to fuck up this time. In a few years, they'll spin the wheel again and go fuck up whatever country the wheel lands on again.

choose the losing side

t. beta male who would never ever have the balls to go against his neighbours deciding to help soldiers on either side of an armed conflict

He was drinking Jack Daniels instead of smoking weed. Might have chilled him out a little.

Was Barnes a sociopath? According to Tvtropes, he was a sociopath.

No

I don't think Barnes is sadistic - not at he point of being a full psycho.
Shit, he even drinks heavily after he kills a men he hated with passion. Is not completely unshaken.
Said this, he thinks that everything is acceptable to get out of there, included war crimes.
None in the movie is completely innocent but he crosses a line.

He killed a nigger principal at high-school, but how did he killed em again?

????

Barnes was a visionary, he knew what was coming, he was fighting the andro-hipster-soyboys 30 years before we knew they exist. A man's-man, Vietnam's Gregory Peck

>Elias chose to side with the gooks in the heat of battle

How fucking stupid are you?

He didn't stop Charlie Sheen from raping Corey Haim

Kill all invaders.

See this attitude? This is why the US lost Vietnam.

so who should the arvn kill?

>if you're not helping one side then you're helping the other even if you're not doing anything
They should have killed that girl
youtube.com/watch?v=HYrf0RheJP8

Sorry wrong movie, I was talking about The Substitue.

HE was wrong to drink away his obvious psychological troubles. In the end, he was one cold son of a bitch, but he wasn't soulless. He was deeply, deeply disturbed when you think about it. It's sad. This war was sad.

man the barnes is like a dude with a two inch dick, who recently got a penis enlargement and is now hanging a mean four incher

he used to be really good at eating pussy, and I mean REALLY good. now he tries to lay pipe instead. as a result, even though his dick is bigger his wife is less satisfied than ever

He shot a fellow soldier. Also murdered a innocent civilian. Also put newbies in charge of point on a march of his platoon thereby putting his entire platoon in danger.

He really wasn't that good of a leader.

I'm not familiar with "arvn".

they should have just opened up on that house as soon as they saw it

>I'm not familiar with "arvn".

>I'm not familiar with "arvn".

> I'm not familiar with "arvn".

>literally token black guy
(lol

They needed him for night ops.
The guy below him looks like bruce campbell.

based

He voted for Gerald Ford.

>glasses
>pedo smirk

literal soyboy lmao

He's aesthetic

Damn, the US Army has carriers? You guys really need to scale back your defense spending.

Last thing you will see before you die.