Is the backlash from the Last Jedi starting to get to him?

Other urls found in this thread:

inquisitr.com/4791365/mark-hamill-scares-fans-with-alarming-post-about-his-death/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: google/yDYq (The Inquisitr - News)
youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

inquisitr.com/4791365/mark-hamill-scares-fans-with-alarming-post-about-his-death/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: google/yDYq (The Inquisitr - News)

>GOP: Meh
Why is he trying to make it political? Is he just trying to remain relevant, or?

He is a hardcore democrat.

He seems to be a decent guy but with the political knowledge of a freshman.

>implying the GOP wouldn't be crushed if he died
It's the democrats who would be writing articles of Hamill being dead: and that's a good thing!

>He is a hardcore democrat.
I mean I just always assumed he is because he's a product of Hollywood but I didn't ever think of him as being a "hardcore liberal activist" to the point where he has to make EVERYTHING political. Carrie Fisher otoh always had that "#fuckthesystem im a coked up rabble rouser for the liberal cause" attitude going on.

Hamill always just came off as more interested in his work than politics.

Yeah exactly. I think that when you're in that bubble its hard to believe anything else. He's not a true believer, it he was he couldn't have been as awesome as Luke Skywalker as he was.

Yeah why the fuck would Republicans not be upset? Mark is pretty much beloved as Luke Skywalker for being the ideal hero, if anything its the left who'd try and deconstruct his legacy because he's white.

I think Mark is very non confrontational and even though he doesn't like TLJ he is doesn't want to make trouble for the other actors. He's a nice guy I think at heart and he weren't it kind of ruin Star Wars for me.

He thinks really really highly of himself.
He thinks that we won't just make fun of his dead corpse and forget about him 5 minutes later like Coked Out And Cocked Out Carrie Fisher

As he should and don't you dare mock Carrie Fischer.

>don't you dare mock Carrie Fischer.
If she was still alive, she wouldn't mind as long as you gave her a couple grams of coke first

All of Hollywood mocked Carrie Fisher until the moment she died.

She was a crazy old loon who had Coke, Heroin, and Extasy in her blood, what kind of 65 year old granny does such a thing? She was a whacked out fucking loon, her death was the best thing that happened in this movies.

Carrie Fischer was a literal cokewhore

You're all just jealous that you'll never get a girl as fine as her.

They threatened him.

All I need is a hotel room, tinder, and a gram of MDMA to get most hot women. Ez pz

Bah, at best you'd 3s

>hamill dies
>disney can't use him for episode 9
>no leia, no luke
>solo is going to suck
>episode 9 will have worse star wars opening ever

But I thought Luke offed himself at the end of 8?

hmmm...

>GOP: meh
top tier arrogance
hollywood communists on twitter are too plentiful to be worrying

Not defending her life choices but if you looked outside once in a while you'd realize that the real world has definitely not forgotten Carrie Fisher.

I won't.

Is this true or is it a meme?

What, Jedi that become so powerful they fade into the Force returning as spirits?
Have you ever seen Star Wars?

it's just funny he thinks the GOP would even meh, I like Hamil but I don't think the GOP would even care that much.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM

>no leia

CGI

ever since his Joker impressions of Donald Trump became viral, he commited to the part. He's just an actor starving for attention because he was robbed of a career by Star Wars association. He's a pretty decent actor, but this urge to be liked is kind of annoying.

>still trying to force your unfunny videos months later

jesus dude take a hint