What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

He added absolutely nothing to the movie, and even worse took away from it by drawing out the epilogue.

DEH!

Mouse

I don't really get it. was he supposed to be an actual monster? or just some creepy deformed guy?

He's white

Why are netflix movies so shitty bros

when they already have your money they have no incentive to try and make something good

Just a deformed dude

Some sort of random brain disease that both made him retarded, and fucked with his growth hormones.
What made you think it shitty? I thought it a solid 7. Got you caring about her situation and gave you plenty of time to figure solutions yourself. Oh and the practical effects were brutal.

whats this from?

Gerald's game. A solid 6.5 if it weren't for the ending

That MMHMM YOU GO GIRL YAAS ending though

movie unnecessarily dropped key elements from novel, but the brutal degloving scene helped to redeem it. 6/10

>Gerald's game
cool thanks
ive seen that picture on youtube as a thumb for "the most dangerous prisoners in the world" which he wasnt even on and i felt cheated
now i know its from a movie

It should've just ended when she escaped, the whole epilogue made no sense to include and took away from the whole thing imo

But didn't you want to know what happened to her ring?
No, I couldn't care less. I just wanted to know how'd she live.
Said every person ever.

no pierogi

The owls are not what they seem.

Why was she fuckwit that ran out to drive right after? Why not raid the fridge, charge the phone, lock out the dog and crash?

Acromegaly is a real thing that's usually caused by a tumor in a certain part of the brain. Doesn't do anything to your intellect though so being retarded was his own personal problem.

Why the fuck didn't they just end the movie once she escaped?

Why add those terrible final 15 minutes????

Those parts were in the book because Steven King writes ten bajillion words a day without ever stopping to edit,, and so I guess they were in the movie because they wanted it to stay faithful.

Bright was the best movie ever!

I also think he loves to psychoanalyze characters when he's fucking shit at it and it detracts from all his work. The fucker thinks he's Freud.

They should have known the general rule of thumb by now, not sticking to King's source material can help the film massively

This. I'm also 99% sure he steals most of his source material from some family member who is too senile to know or something, because his concepts are infinitely more interesting and engaging than his bullshit retard endings and writing.

This was my thought as well. They should've just kept everything in her head and figurative. This shit just made it retarded

>based on the novel by Stephen King after the credits

Should have known it was that twisted cuckold shit.I can't believe they had this guy lick twelve year olds feet