Why do virgins hate her so much?

why do virgins hate her so much?

The same reason virgins love her so much.

>have been in pusy
>still hate her
Sorry user. Some guys just have a sense of dignity and don’t like women that can’t stop talking about their pussies

>been in pusy
>thinks this counts
lol kys

If she was dressed as your pic I would totally fuck her doggy style

i would suck those toes

you got the answer the last time you posted this user: basically she artificially inflates the perceived value of fat girl pussy

>>been in pussy
>cream pie gf pussy every few days
Yeah it really doesn’t count does it. Faggot

I want to know how anyone can stand her. If she wasn't so well connected being related to Chuck Schumer I think she'd be cleaning vomit off the bathroom floor at a Taco Bell somewhere

You, sir, are a trooper.

Too thick.

She’s an annoying turbo feminist. It’s more than virgins that hate her

are you implying everyone here hasn't been in pussy? How were they born then? That's right faggot. Check mate

will we get more of this kind of amy schumer in the future???

>steals jokes

>pretends they are original

>acts like a raunchy whore in public

Its time for straight white people to step down

awesome this thread again

I don't know why you are baiting with the "only virgins hate her" thing but it's pretty clear why many people hate her
she is only in the industry due to nepotism, she steals jokes and doesn't even admit it, she is all for body positivity but lets her pictures be photoshopped all the time, and she's simply not funny but the last one is my personal opinion. I think she's simply the full package like that Dunham bitch. There are actually quite a few good comediennes, yet nobody acknowledges those in favour of some basic blonde bitch. Does anyone even know whether she appeals to women besides white soccer moms?

imagine being so starved of sex, so D E S P E R A T E for pussy that you would unironically fuck amy schumer

gross

Not a virgin by any stretch.
Still hate her.
She's just not funny, her face is a face for radio, and again, she's just NOT FUNNY.
Her comedy is painful to watch.

I love women.
Fucking love them.
I think there are genuinely funny women.
I hate her though.

I honestly don't think Chuck had anything to do with it - the person who's 100% responsible for her being shoved in our faces is Judd Apatow. He's the one who made Trainwreck happen, and rocketed her past her real place in the industry.
And, as a reminder, he did the same thing with Lena Dunham. He's the reason why she got a show on HBO, after seeing her student film.

I think Judd saw himself as some sort of star maker, after the success of some of the actors in his movie went on to bigger things, after he gave them their first breaks. He's notorious for doing SJW shit to make up for the stoner boy movies he makes.He's also been mining the NYC standup ranks for his shows, the last was Pete Holmes, which did so well I'd never heard of it until now.
The funniest part to me is piggy got engaged to get press. That always works out so well.

She's probably fun in bed. Plumpers are fun in bed

She's an ugly pig looking woman but I like big aureola.

A part of me thinks that what we see on TV and in Movies from Amy Schumer is just her shtick to get money and draw in attention and not actually how she is in real life.

Remember there's no such thing as bad publicity because if it brings attention to you then you're making money

mother had a c section

I don't hate her, I just think her standup is awful. Her new movie looks like it could be funny.

Just another washed-up product of Jewish nepotism. However she'd unironically look good if she lost considerable weight.