But he isn't a contrarian you fucking mongoloid

but he isn't a contrarian you fucking mongoloid.

This is your brain on reddit.

They are so dumb, they can't grasp these things.

>Black Panther
>”good”
Deal with it

>Coogler’s attempt at genre revision is part of Marvel indoctrination, so it’s less interesting than Zack Snyder’s battle with Warner Bros. over artistic expression in the D.C. Comics Universe. Snyder turns moral conflicts into sensual kinetics. You can relate to the great urgency of Man of Steel regardless of race, but Black Panther never achieves an interesting vision.
Seriously, what is it with his raging hard-on for Snyder?

He is literally every single classic contrarian Cred Forums meme physically formed into a person.

>He isn't a contrarian
Then why the fuck does Cred Forums pretend to like him?

He beats off watching 300

Snyder was by far the most talented visual director to work in the genre and I don't blame white for treating his movies as the gold standard.

Love how this guy pisses off soys

Mr.Tyrone getting to old for this shit

have you tried being black&gay

>hates everything good.
>Soy wars and Marvel shit are good.

He literally jerked off to Momoa while making his JUSTice League review

This.
When you watch a Snyder film you know it’s his, that why JL didn’t gel with Snyder fans.
There are directors who’s visual style is akin to a signature. W
90% of MCU movies looks alike without any distinction of who is behind the camera.
The argument then goes to style vs substance, which is a whole can of worms and way to tiring to get in to.

>visual directior
too bad he's not a verbal or literary one

>pretend

Get out newfag and don't ever come back.

>Combining youth and black exploitation is an effective propaganda tactic when audiences don’t recognize how they’re being manipulated; they’re simply flattered by it.

This is so true nowadays that it hurts.

Snyder is a good director. Get fucked Soyboygian

based as always.

He's one of the few critics that reviews as a film "as a movie" instead of reviewing it "as a novel"
I guess most """critics""" lack the understanding of cinema as an art form and are forced to critque as they can understand it "PLOT HOLES"

>such an uncle tom his last name is literally white

bit on the nose

>pretend
Armond White is revered because he actually knows a little bit about film and wants to inspire free speech in criticism, unlike 99% of the soycuck critics today.

I don't think you have anywhere near the vocabulary to be a "race baiting contrarian" like Armond.

I don't always agree with him, but his Black Panther review nailed it.

>Cred Forums
>getting mad at an entire board
Redditors can handle the anonymity. Gotta have somebody to downvote!

fucking this

What a lad, are all his reviews good or is he just right this time ?

I don't hate Snyder, my man. I like his movies, but mr White over there just will NOT stop talking about him.

>im a reddit retard coon

Nailed it

Lot of words that mean "he is generally correct and a good movie reviewer"

How can one man be so based?

Holy insight batman.
This Armond guy calls a spade a spade, I like it.

This was an exceptionally good review if you ask me, I have mixed feelings about many of his previous ones

>A spade calls a spade a spade

Who doesn't?
What are you, some kind of faggot?

Armond will go down in history as one of the greatest niggers to ever live. Up there with the inventor of peanut butter and Thomas Sowell. Black Panther is just more jewish cultural fast food garbage

he's right