Expanse Thread

Who's ready for spacefus to return?

All spacefus are welcome, as long we can all agree that Belter's have legs for days and that makes them top tier qts

Those are some ugly "women".

Actually, why do 98% of all the chicks on TV look like crap? Back in the 70s, 80s and shit, women in TV and movies still had nice round and feminine faces. Now everyone is some hideous slag like that creature on the right, or they have more jawline than face, or they're some hideous barely human-looking monstrosity that you can't help but remember because it's so hideous, like driving past an accident.

Don't you be talking shit about best girl?

is that a trains user?

Expanse sucks.

It's ok, Elizabeth Mitchell joins the show in S3.

Nadine Nicole as Clarissa

this season its going to shit the fan ala Altered Carbon 7-10 right?

nice she a fav mommy of mine

Anna Hopkins as Monica(the journalist)

They have faces with character.

It's better than the ancient trope of "sex sells".

She's probably playing Annushka. Mommy slav priestess.

looking for a comfy series to fill the mass effect void. This or altered carbon?

At least the black female lead can act.

>they didn't recast Florence
honestly disappoints me

This.

^this right here. She's beautiful
Ready for expanse. All around 10/10 show. Spacefus aside, the show is kino

Agreed

Can't wait for the spacebattles this season, assuming they stick basically true to the book.

I'll give her a chance, but man, had the highest hopes of them bringing Flo back in this role. Also, making Clarissa the eldest now doesn't really fit well with me with how I viewed Peaches.

This. Altered Carbon just isn't as interesting imo

The actress was unavailable to come back afaik

Shit, was it because of Agents of Shield? She fucking rocked that role, though, but damn it hurts if that is the case.

yeh

I ain't gonna blame her if they never tried to secure her for S3. But yeah, made me less excited for the character now

One of the people in that image becomes space president.

There are at least 9 books written or planned. You think Syfy will allow a show to go on that long?

Don't even bother getting invested.

Even when it was SciFi, the longest shows ever ran for was 4 seasons.

Hope you faggots enjoy reading.

ah this comforts me like a warm blanket

She's gorgeous.

The actress on the right was in the music video Let me think about it by Fedde Le Grande.