HAHAHAHA HEY GOMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHA HEY GOMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU STINKY BEAN BREATH LANDSCAPER GET OVER TO THAT LAUNDROMAT AND CASE THE JOINT!!!!!!

Yup, true friends can make racist jokes with each other. Him and Gomie were literally best friends.

based hankposter

I felt like Gomez genuinely kinda hated him a bit but tolerated him because of work and because he still liked him in some weird way.

Nah there's no way Gomez hated him. He probably was *slightly* annoyed at his constant bants but the dude loved him. Just see any scene where Gomie goes to bat for him or goes out of his way to try and help him, even when Hank is treating him like shit. Like the episode where Gomez asks him what's wrong and Hank tells him to get out of his face.

It was a different time

lol, all mexicans have white bosses they despise, they're too polite to make it known though

why did he say his name was issac schrader before the dude killed him?

I STILL have yet to see a single credible explanation for why his name was changed from hank to issac during his final scene

Who's going to clean your toilets, Donald Trump?

I can't tell whether this is a bait or not.

Yeah ok so this is definitely a meme then.

You mean people asking about him saying his name is Isaac or ASAC? Yeah. He was saying his rank I guess, but it's been a meme here forever.

Don't listen to these fools, he lied about his name im a pathetic attempt to save his life. Walt broke down because he couldn't stand seeing bis brother in law so desperate. Honestly these guys have never even watched BrBa

This

Gomez would have known more than anyone that Hank's boisterous behavior was just a facade anyway

it was a better time

based fat cop

Naw. He saw him as a flawed human and genuinely thought he was the piece of shit we all know him as. It was a work thing. Dude was just zen with it.

sad
based

CHEETOS
CHEETOS
WITH A CHA SOUND

Rocks

*dies offscreen*

HAHAHA DON'T WORRY GOMIE LEAST YOUR PEOPLE STILL HAVE J-LO

Probably the best way to handle it really, instead of just showing him get lit up. Would have been tacky as fuck