Why Haven't You Lost All Respect For Mike?

He literally said that he went into Black Panther believing all the hype, he was let down because he thought it was literally going to be the best movie of all time.

Doesn't he know what jewish shillery was going on at all of the review websites? It's common knowledge that Rotten Tomatoes removed bad reviews.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o8kmzvqMEXI&feature=youtu.be&t=24m19s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The level of autism on these boards.
You are like SJWs. No subtext, no sarcasm.
All at face value.

>he still can't tell when mike is being deadpan.

I haven't even watched the video, but come on that's like half of their entire schick and it always has been.

>see a movie
>it's shit
>"WHOAAAA THAT WAS THE BEST MOVIE EVER. I LOVE HOLLYWOOD"

Wait was his facial expressions saying something? I was only listening, not watching.

*schtick*

timestamp, because i just finished watching it and they both never say anything close to that I can remember. They do make fun of the RT reviews in the beginning if your referring to that.

OP is a retard. Never said any of that. Watch it again and learn how to understand.

bumping so this doesnt die while I look for timestamp

youtube.com/watch?v=o8kmzvqMEXI&feature=youtu.be&t=24m19s

>I don't understand irony the post

>they praised this movie solely because black people

You can't defend this Cred Forums. You fucking can't.

Exactly!

Rich fags on suicide watch
>OMGGGGG HES NOT HERE FOR A MARVEL REVIEWZ

He’s not in hardly any Marvel reviews.

>You can't defend this Cred Forums.
It's a good thing we don't have to.

>the representation is great
>this will lead to more black filmmakers
What did they mean by this?

Goddamn user, you we're a prophet. I had to go back through my browser history to find this in the thread and post because it was actually accurate

Why is RLM so predictable now?
Do Mike and Jay both have shit taste?
Yes

It's just easy to predict how they will both pussyfoot around saying anything "offensive" or that would make people say they're being arrogant or whatever.

>rehashing BotW jokes

Fucking hacks is actually starting to not be a meme.

Mike and Jay also decided that Bright was shit because of RT reviews. They are dumb as fuck

I mean, they both are obese goblino americanos.

Pretty sure Jay decided he didn’t like Bright because he watched it and didn’t like it.