youtube.com/watch?v=ysKzIlgkXzY
youtube.com/watch?v=g2grEe_FW24
youtube.com/watch?v=J1MSwFnB3m4
wikiwand.com/en/Torosaurus#/Debate_about_a_possible_identity_with_Triceratops
youtube.com/watch?v=E9I-X_5JtiY
youtu.be/gYe3r-wH_1s
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bartgeier
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Since Spino is from Egypt(Africa), does that mean rexy got BLACKED?

Rexvirgins at /an/ are STILL seething about this.

Dinos just can't handle the BSC(Big Spino Cock). Tr*x fanbois just be mad.

God as shitty as the sequels were, you gotta admit spinosaurus was one of the most badass movie monsters ever

Literally tanked a plane flying into its backsail, and that only made it more pissed. Absolute mad cunt.

True. I was amazed by Spino BTFOing Trex. Became my new favorite dinosaur as a kid.

OH NO NO NO NONONONONONOOO

HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAA

WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY DO TO MY DINO

That's ridiculous. Compare the heads of both those animals. That's like a crane biting down on a pit bull. There's not enough leverage to snap its neck with its own mouth. This scene was ridiculous.

>That's ridiculous. Compare the heads of both those animals. That's like a crane biting down on a pit bull.
Not too far from crocs.

I literally cried when i saw that. i was just a child, i loved the t-rex... now i watch sad polish movies about suicide, but no other cinematographic experience was that emotionally devastating

kek

JUST

The new Xenomorph raptor will kill the franchise mascot.

The old mascot will be replaced by a meme soy dino girl.

Its insanely different from crocs. Crocs have triangular and stout jaw shape with a thick neck. Spino is closer to a Gharial

what are the colors?

Crocs have strong jaws but they don't break necks. They drag them underwater and drown them.

I'd guess each colour indicates the different site that piece of bone was found in

I think yellow was full bone, red partial degraded, and blue fully imagined

It killed a juvie trex prime rexy would ass fuck spinocuck

The colours represent different bones from different dinos. As you can you, it's incomplete as fuck and basically fiction. The fact that they say that the spino walked with it's knuckles like an ape means the scientists are fucking retarded and don't know shit.

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Is there still no consensus on this? I remember reading both the claws and the long jaws were speculated to be specialized in fishing

Oh no, it was a giant fucking monster that walked on four legs, not two!

Why didn't the trex just bite one of the spinos arms off fucking retarded fight, if i was the spino i wouldn't put my limbs anywhere near a fucking TREXS mouth.

>le juvenile trex meme
No, it was always meant to be an adult trex. It was retconned in that it was a juvenile to calm down the tcucks. The fact that it knew how to fight is evident that it was pretty old.

I don't even care it took a direct bite to the neck from a trex should of ended there

Not to mention that the Spino had its dimensions shrunk down as well. Was it also a juvenile?

You're missing the worst bit: The rex gets the spino's neck at first. That should've been it. Like a fucking industrial-grade hydraulics mechanism coming down on a log.

>tfw the Trex Spino killed was the offpring of the Trex family in JP2.

The scene used to give me a hardon as a kid

s...same...

This is now a BDH thread.

I unironically liked JP2 and 3, ama

Same. JP3 is underrated as fuck.

Take the phone to
MOMMY
O
M
M
Y

>doesn't know how crocs kill

BRAPA-THOOOOOOM

She looks like the kinda gal who could really clog a toilet.

Damn...

Why do you have shit taste?

Was Spino the Broly of JP?

Good, fuck that family.

#JusticeForEddieCarr

it had to be one of the parents, it couldn't have grown up that fast

Why are you a nigger?

Didn't the first movie say that the frog genetics made the growth become rapid?

No.

>Implying Egyptians are black.

Yes.

False, and verified by directors that this theory was stupid

If it was only a theory, than where the fuck did the Trex from JP3 come from?

Spino is the reason JP3 sucked and fucked over the franchise for 15 years

>tfw tcucks are STILL seething at based Spino
kek

You gotta remember these "animals" aren't real dinosaurs, infact they are closer to monsters, alot of their dna was filled in with that of frogs and other species to help them grow faster and adapt to certain climates.

There were seven T.Rexes bred between Isla Sorna and Isla Nublar

learn your lore

youtube.com/watch?v=9c7-_by5Ms4

Spino was trying to capture the same feel as seeing the original T-rex in JP1. It's not scary, just long with spikes.

How can T-rexes even compete with that jaw?

This is unironically one of the best scenes in the whole franchise.

I should really rewatch all 3 jurassic park movies

no, it made their sexes be able to mutate when they are stranded in a single sex enviroment

>Jurassic Park fan theories

What the fucking hell is this tumblr shit doing?

This is fucking retarded. I don't agree with this at all.
Baryonyx, Irritator, Suchosaurus were all offshoot species of spinosaur, and they were bipedal. Why is this colossal idiot quadruped?

>Is there still no consensus on this? I remember reading both the claws and the long jaws were speculated to be specialized in fishing

It's based on similar specializations seen in Gharial crocs.

Humans are bipedal and gorillas are not
What the fuck, I don't agree with this at all

Why is it that JP3 feels more like Jurassic Park than Jurassic World did.

I think World lacks the cheesy safari aesthetic and the authenticity. It's so sterile and futuristic.

Because the "dinosaurs" in JW were just movie monsters. All the other JP movies have moments where the character recognize the beauty of the dinosaurs in some way. They're majestic and beautiful, even if they're dangerous.

In JW they're either props to gawk at or EVIL FUCKING RAR I HATE YOU FOR NO REASON monsters

Jurassic park isnt on netflix but land before time is
comfy as fuck, lads

More developed for a semi-aquatic lifestyle

Fuck Jack Horner

>on youtube
>calls it tumblr

It's past your bedtime

>nubian empire
>not black

OHNONONONONONO

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

BRUH, LOOK AT THIS DOOD

ahahaha no way
spinocucks btfo eternally forever

Mine was when Spinosaurus broke the plane body, killed the black pilot and roared. That scene gave me goosebumps, still does.
youtube.com/watch?v=32_v9NWXAi8

>le 56% dino

Explain this scene to me.

Nedry fucking up all the power and security systems is not Hammonds fault. In the book he is a neglectful owner and only in it for the money, but not in the movie. So what the fuck is she blaming him for?

T-rex had an explosive growth curve and reached adult size in a few years, it went from 1 ton to 8 tons in a period of 4 years when it hit puberty at year 14.

The new meme is that it was primarily a water animal, and walked on all fours. The problem is that it's relatives were bipedal and they don't even have 50% of the Spino fossils to even confirm. Most of the research is guessing to probably get more funding.

>Cred Forums likes the spino shit now
literally fucking reddit the dinosaur

>uhhh LOOK AT MY FUCKING SHIT AT THE BACK PAAAAAAY ME ATTENTIOOOOOOOON

Playing god?

Whats going on here

He knew the place was fucked from Shootha! Shootha! incident, and all the other osha violation.

Are crocodiles the coolest predators in the animal kingdom?
>kill their prey by giving them whiplash

There are fossil skin impressions from all different sections of the T rex, no feathers or filaments on any of them.

I hate nu-science

>>reddit the dinosaur
>implying redditors didn't throw a tantrum when based Spino eternally assblasted t-cucks and regard JP3 was the worse movie in the series specifically because it killed their favorite dino

At what point do you draw the line in what becomes playing god? What about all the unnatural shit that is done in the name of medical progression?

If you dont actually know the details, just keep your mouth closed.
The guy who released the new study in 2014 got his fossils from some shady dudes and it turns out that there is no reason to think that its not a chimaera. Its proven to have been shorter legged and more aquatic, but until more fossils are found, the jury is still out on if it was quadropedal.

Quality post

Medical advances don't have a tendency of eating the patients

Daily reminder that the larger dinosaurs would have lacked feathers, protofeathers or quills because it would induce overheating in a creature that big.
There's a reason shit like elephants and rhino have minimal hair compared to other mammals.

youtu.be/uM5JN__15-g

What the fuck is nuscience? Figuring out new things?

It really is a mixed bag, and ample evidence from both Tyrannosaurus and Yutyrannus means we should take it as a case by case basis and not just assume any of them were scaled/feathered.

>Its proven to have been shorter legged and more aquatic
The former is still guessing. Like I said, they don't even have enough bones to properly paint a picture. You didn't think they used other dino bones to "help" guess what it looked like?

Also, the new Spino "bones" were from another area, the 'Morocco' one, which could be a completely different dino. Also, still doesn't make sense that it's relatives were bipedal.

if The Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, the pirates don't eat the tourists.

>Trey the Complainer
Get that dishonest hack out of here. He's since made two videos of him backpedaling on his stance and has all but admitted that hes wrong. His default argument is "YOu cant PROVE it since youll never see a real T. re so that means that they had feathers."

Rex had relatives with feathers, including the early ancestor Yutyrannus, so some newer reconstructions have been playing around with giving him some covering.

The half and half look the artist went with was based on the known rex scale impressions at the time like mentions coming from the tail and the legs/feet.

Personally, I actually like the idea of feathered rex having that hawk quality. There's a dignified quality to it that works with the popular image of Rex and it doesn't look as fucking stupid as shit like that low-budget movie with the Parrot T. rex or that vulture rex picture.

No they were almost certainly reduced in size with smaller hip components, but just HOW reduced is the question.
>Doesnt make sense if all its relatives were bipedal
This is a non argument. Dont use it. Our shaky cladograms mean jack shit when compared to actual fossil evidence

Rex was almost certainly not feathered. Squamous coordinates from the head, neck, ilium, abdomen, legs, and tail provide an increasingly shrinking amount of space where rex could possibly have feathers. Its very unlikely.

because Hammond wasn't facing the reality of the situation, and it was frustrating her

Seeing as Spino pretty much dominated Isla Sorna, does anyone think that Spino basically hunted down every dino until he made everything extinct? Spino was an unusually aggressive creature, and relentlessly hunted down the characters. According to some theories, the gene splicing probably played a role with that one chink scientist wanting to make super weapons out of dinos. Of course as we saw, it backfired and resulted in site B getting evacuated.

Lets not be shits to each other for 1 second here

favorite dino GO

checked

Triceratops

Ya know im ok with trex not having feathers but dakotaraptors are the coolest fucking things.

I refuse to believe it was quadruped.

>Complains about JW using dinosaurs as monsters
>Doesn't remember JP3 was just as bad if not worse

>Spinosaurus politely waiting until the characters notice it to attack
>All of the flying dinosaur Tom foolery
>Spinosaurus hunting them down despite there likely being much easier food sources on the island

Maniraptorans are the only taxa which are guaranteed to have universal feather covering.

Either way it looks fucking rad

>Spinosaurus hunting them down despite there likely being much easier food sources on the island

>doesn't remember the Raptors in JP1

>feathery
>claws bigger than it's fucking head
For what purpose?

Choppin branches

I always preferred Spino to Rex. It has a cooler design in general. A T-Rex looks like something a child would come up with

>never skip leg day
wewlad

>Because the "dinosaurs" in JW were just movie monsters. All the other JP movies have moments where the character recognize the beauty of the dinosaurs in some way. They're majestic and beautiful, even if they're dangerous.
Here's your (you). Use it to buy a DVD or good-quality download and actually watch the fucking film.

>dino girl

Nigger there's no consensus on any of this shit. Paleontology is literally a bunch of assholes sitting in a room with a pile of millions-of-years-old bones trying to see how they fit together.

More like SOYrannosOYrous Rex amirite?

Not a Dino, but I was obsessed with this hombre from Walking With Dinosaurs as a kid

>how do you want your dinosaur senpai
>just elephant seal my shit up

How the fuck did PredX fit in that? Looked shallow as fuck.

Gee maybe it had something to do with their climate and they evolved differently across different sections of the world

That was my point.

Whatever the fuck the Carnosaur from Disney's Dinosaurs was based on

Carnotaurus. They were actually tiny lanklets irl, but they were built for speed and acceleration

They were pretty badass in the movie. Basically a Trex with horns. Though the real version is more lame, of course.

Walking with Dinosaurs and Walking with Monsters were absolute top tier television.

Nah, the IRL version is pretty cool, they're built like cheetahs.

>tfw they had more tiny arms than Trex
I wonder why God didn't just fucking get rid of them to begin with.

Pachy, uhhhh pachycephalosaurus

Rex arms were actually functional. The tiny little potato arms on Carno are 100% useless and vestigial.

Friar Tuck?

i just realized this joke flew right the fuck over my head back then

me too, leupleurodon kicks ass. had the book too

youtube.com/watch?v=ysKzIlgkXzY
youtube.com/watch?v=g2grEe_FW24
Did anyone else have this as a kid?

I always found it spooky as shit, with the empty, dimly lit museum. Like there was gonna be a T.Rex waiting behind one of the corners.

>its a leupleurodon, charlie!

youtube.com/watch?v=J1MSwFnB3m4

That is just a big swimming monitor lizard

>he thinks the triceratops was a real dino
wikiwand.com/en/Torosaurus#/Debate_about_a_possible_identity_with_Triceratops

hey this board is +18

Go away Horner. No one's cared about your bullshit theories since 2012.

Fuck it I don't care. I still love 'em

>Crimson King
wewlad

You got it backwards dipshit. Torosaurus is the name that would be wiped out because Triceratops was named first.

Was always impressed by Gigantosaur from Dino Crisis 2. Almost kaiju, lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=E9I-X_5JtiY

>God
No such thing

So whats the consensus on Ark? Is it worth it for someone jonesing for a dino fix?

Sorry to burst your bubble.

If you've ever wondered why atheists have such a cancerous reputation, its you. You're why

Whatever you say. Its not me who believes in fucking fairy tales where big dude in the sky creates dinosaurs, ahahaha

Not him but religious fucks have far worse reputation.
>durr hurr book says these people should die!
Kys

look at this bad mother fucker!

*"buaggghhhs" you*

Well I already believe certain people should die based on a book I read so you're not far off I guess. Difference here is I know who wrote the book.

>oh vey
>it's like annudah extinction event

Fuck, I loved that game, the PS3 was cool with the fog and dawn modes and the predators were scary as fuck, but needed more areas

>*immediately cucked out of logo on all subsequent merchandise*
what did universal mean by this?

Whatever you want to tell yourself to justify your superiority complex.
Its pretty widely understood that theres many types of religious people. However theres really only one type of atheist; mouthy, condescending, and sticking their dogma where no one asked for it.

it's never been that cool

I think this was a mistake on their part. 1 should have been Rex, 2 Raptor, 3 Spino, and World is Fagasaurus or whatever the fuck discombobulated meme animals was the "main" dino in that schlock pile

it's possible, though not conclusive, that larger predators might have had some ornamental plumes or quills along places like the eye ridges, or on the head, to serve as "please fuck me bby" displays.

smaller animals like the actual velociraptors (turkey-sized, not the JP raptors which are Deinonychus...es) would probably be more colorful.

I made a dinosaur game for View-Master ask me anything

which raptor would you mate with anons

Can someone explain this to me? How did the Raptor get on the plane? And how did it figure out how to talk? Could Velociraptors mimic human speech?

yes. The raptor was a stowaway, no one saw it board the plane because they are stealth animals.

>Oh fuck is the Carnotaurus! Thank you based Jurassic world I hope we get to see more of it... Oh... Okay

Jurassic World was too busy making sure we
1) knew almost nothing about its flat characters
2) had comically-long death scenes yet without any blood so as not to scare the kiddies
3) had a story that went nowhere

than to actually give us dinosaurs to ogle! JP3 is stupid trash yet a more enjoyable movie. Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard's meager talents were wasted... maybe the sequel will be a big dumb cartoon at the least.

Instead of that boring shit why not make an adaptation of Jurassic Park: Rampage Edition on the Genesis? A movie about Alan Grant gunning down InGen agents trying to steal dinosaurs for evil purposes, while riding friendly dinosaurs because of his special psychic bond with them... all while a subplot of a raptor plays out, stalking Grant and waiting for his chance at revenge and freedom! Who will survive, and what will be left of them?

I feel like the carno might live considering in jurassic park universe the trex has a weak bite force, as seen spinosaur tanking one to the neck easily, indominus too, the carno will get up i believe.

It's possible for sure, i believe spino was the first hybrid it's unmatched aggression and power, would explain it's ability to shrug off a direct bite to the neck from a trex, the big question is what did the mix the spino with

JP already admitted many times that the dinosaurs are just theme-park renditions with almost no qualities of their original muses

>and World is Fagasaurus or whatever the fuck discombobulated meme animals was the "main" dino in that schlock pile
This. It's fucking annoying that they're sucking off the Trex by putting it's logo there, even though it only showed up for 15 minutes max to kill the meme dino. They should have made the logo skull with the meme dino.

discombobulated meme animal, heartily kek'd

i cry evrtiem

Where the hell was this thing during TLW even?

>2 Raptor
actually 2's logo should have been a human skeleton drop-kicking a raptor skeleton.

>ruins your franchise

>human skeleton
does she qualify?

>not titling JP4 "Jurassic Land" so that they could then make the logical jump to JP5 "Jurassic World"

It's a massive island easily enough room for a few apex predators.

It was probably either too young, or committing mass dino genocide on the other part of the island.

youtu.be/gYe3r-wH_1s

is that cow gonna be okay?

Fucking loved that game
I was always the raptor tho

If your computer is from *insert wildly popular sciency-place that does pretty cool stuff*, then yeah. The game as a game isn't good at all, but if your computer is above 4 digits and brand new, it can be a good sight-seeing experience and there are some PVE mods that can provide a challenge. I say PVE because playing PVP on ARK is.... too bad even for the masochists, really.

Jesus, that would have been an even more disaster than JW. Would make a good sci-fi horror movie tho.

los dinosaurios...

Nah, it's just a scratch.

Dinolets, when will they learn?

>tfw Velociraptors are actually the size of chickens

What won't nu-science take away from us next?

Doesn't this make more sense?
Was the spino not a gaint crocidle in essence or what

>The Island of Dr. Hammond

DELET THIS

I didn't know they even came out with newer versions of the game. Me and my mom used to play the first and second Carnivores when I got out of school. She never liked any other video games but she got REALLY into both of these. She was the first one to kill a T-Rex in the first one with an x-bow, which you had to shoot in the eyeball as the thing barrels down on you at light speed. I'd always cheat by getting into the center of the temple where the rex couldn't cross, would get stuck and start spinning around while you try to hit it with your very precious ammo. I tried the game again recently and I wish the predators were more aggressive but they did scare the fuck out of me at 10 years old.

I remember getting the Ice Age one and it was shit.

>Jurassic Park: Furry Edition
Man that might have been really cool or really stupid. The human-hybrid T-Rex is nightmare fuel

This is what dinosaurs would have become if they hadn't been killed off by a natural disaster.... remind you of anything?

>here's your new, custom made dinosaur

If dinosaurs looked like these guys I'd be okay with the feathers

>indoraptor
The fuck does that mean?

Spino is the most JUST dino in existence.

JP3 made the world think he was the most powerful dinosaur that could even defeat t-rex. Spinosaur toy sales fucking skyrocketed. And as years went by he faded into irrelevancy while scientists were finding out he was just a faggot omnivore that ate fish and would probably run at the sight of a carnivore.

Jesus is that the new villain dino, looks more like a fucking exnomorph, pretty spooky.

Jurassic Park Raptors were always just Deinonychus given the Velociraptor name because Crichton bought into some guy's idea about considering them the same species and that it just flows off the tongue better.

Of course after the movie came out, we've had Utahraptor and Dakotaraptor as species that are about the same size as a JP raptor and lived in North America to boot.

>Indominus rex

Stop being so triggered you fucking snowflake

>snowflake
The fuck are you talking about, nigger?

Can you believe giant chickens roamed the earth a million years ago? What will science think up next?

What do you think a trex tasted like?

probably extremely tough and funny tasting. I've heard the Dodo tasted terrible.

it breaks into peoples homes... and is found in-doors.

poor dodos man why can't we bring them back it can't be too hard right

When is Elon Mush gonna fuck around and make Jurassic Park real?

Not in our lifetimes i'm afraid, worst timelime confirmed, although we do get to play jurassic park evolution so i'll take it.

man i forgot how shit this movie was

Spino was scary as fuck, the T-Rex in the original JP wasn’t that scary either, the raptors on the other hand gave me nightmares for years as a kid.

We need an Elon musk for genetic engineering
That field needs to be pushed hard with a lot of money tossed at it

Green, yellow, red, orange, and blue

Underrated

same thing am i right?

Can you imagine if giant flying birds still existed? I don't even want to think about it.

Just downloaded em’ yesterday.
Shit’s lit senpai.

So what, it's just the I Rex but smaller?

OOOh what a good monster oh wait that sucks

I admit it makes sense from a military standpoint but suck that'ls lazy

God is great

Would the modern existance of Thunderbirds really change much? All I can think of is-

A. Government vuilding s get AA turrents mean't to protect their employees

or

B. Thunderbirds leave urban areas, and become a news story like "Coyote stole my baby"

((((Spinosaurus))))

Delta was my waifu

wish the J-park series would go for some of the wilder ancient megafauna. It was fun to read up on these goofy-looking motherfuckers in the latest NG mag.

DELET THIS

BRUH look at this DOOD

Do kids even buy toys anymore? I know the meme is nu star wars killed hasbro, but I feel like toys died when parents realized they can just hand the kid an ipad.

>3/4 of them are nigger/shitskins
>tumblr.png
I'm honestly not surprised.

I've always wanted a Smilodon/Raptor battle

la creatura de las hell creek....

Really depends on the raptor and depends on the Smilodon

SHADOWS GATHER

This guy looks like a star wars prequels character

apparently the way it kills rexy in this one is by using a gun

seeing one of those skulls at the museum, and how fucking BIG they are really gave me pause.

Nope it will latch onto the rex and fucking disembowl it because it's another overpowered mutant fuck abusing a literal deathbed trex,

Tommy Lee Jones :)

i saw a rough cut already user. look at the hands: opposable thumbs.

Let me guess, ur dad also works at nintendo?

Because his overconfidence in the security of the park led him to underestimate the value of his staff and backup systems. Despite "sparing no expense" the cheap bastard only hired one(1) IT specialist - whom he deliberately underpaid and overworked. Lo and behold, Chaos Theory works its magic, and what follows are the events of Jurassic Park.

She's pissed that he failed to reconcile his mistakes and the potential dangers of a second Jurassic Park.

On the JP3 VHS there was the spino's head, i remember for sure

spino got cucked out of his spot almost as bad as conan o'brien

whoop de doo kathy i hope your grandson is doing well keep ted in your prayers he has brain cancer lol (lots of love)

>Despite "sparing no expense"
lol and even then Jurassic Park is filled with cut corners and was a disaster waiting to happen.

I LOVE this cover, really let you know to look out for the spino before you even saw the movie

>had comically-long death scenes yet without any blood so as not to scare the kiddies
The death of that lady when the pteros attack the park was one of the problems with this movie. It just felt sadistic and cynical and was very out of place

Can't wait for La creatura cinematic universe

don't feel too bad, spinofags. the packaging on the baryonyx doll lets you pretend it's still canon.

>the packaging on the baryonyx doll lets you pretend it's still canon.
It literally is tho

>big cat eats chicken size bird
The Battle

I've seen toy leaks

How the fuck does this thing fit in a mansion setting?

In the trailer its shown to be half the size of a T-Rex

>God
No such thing

heh... so you think you know power?

OUTTA MY WAY BLUE FUCKING SHITS

I’d bet money indoraptor dies impaled on the triceratops skull seen here.

>dude, it's a raptor but bigger
why not just focus on the fact that it can TURN INVISIBLE

The leaks from hardcore dinofags say it escapes

wait, what is this?

What kind of birb is this?

>they made it black instead of white
I wonder if it'll have a dick too instead of being female

JW1 = super T-Rex
JW2 = super raptor
JW3 = super Spino

bearded vulture

Will rexy die boys i dunno if i can take it..... i knew it was coming but damn ): leakfags hit me

I now see the name of the birb is in the second webm. Thank you. de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bartgeier

She dies Jim

It doesn't help that her entire character was... uh... "woman who's... on her phone alot" So, why is she singled out for this spectacularly tacky death scene?

The violence is cynical in JW, but for me it's because they do it so cagily. The movie should have emphasized the darker aspect of a huge park set up by corporate sponsors and clue in the audience to its menace, but it treats it like a wonderful place. The dinos should have torn through the crowds and make it a massacre, but instead we get this bloodless, near-deathless chase scene that doesn't' have any weight to it - to make it sanitized for the kids. Contrast that with fucking Samuel Jackson's bloody torn-off arm falling on Laura Dern!

rexy should have died when it faced the meme dino. Having it show up again to kill the meme dinos and save the day it fucking lazy.

The one sane man of the thread

how does she die, fucking indoraptor FUCKING GODAMN MUTANT SHITS

>It was at this moment they knew...
>they were gonna get fucked up

>the only good movie is the first and it was so good, shitty sequels continue to be made to this day
Truly a marvel of the 90s.

indoraptor kills it with a firearm

If this actually happens i'll send you an organ of mine of your choice.

Point blank shot to the side of the head. There's a huge oh shit moment callback to when the raptors learned to open doors in the first one.

She puts the Xenoraptor over

Blue also jobs to the Xenoraptor

The movie ends with the US military showing up

Dr. Wu escapes with a suitcase full of super dino embryos

So that's where CIA's plane landed.

sauce for this leak?

yes holy shit i loved this game

Didn’t that last point happen in jurassic world 1 tho?

Also I hate that Wu is villianous now. He was fine as just the head scientist in JP1.

This. Killed all possible tension I might've had for the scene just from the trailer.

>5:23
>You getting bodied by Rexy nigga

It's taste-coded. Archeologists will taste each bone and ascribe taste measures to each part of it. The red parts are spicy, the yellow are salty, the blue are sweet, and the green are savory.

The movie is not about making theme parks anymore but bioweapons for military purposes

The Xenoraptor escapes after a power failure and starts a massacre over the audience watching it

>There's a reason shit like elephants and rhino have minimal hair compared to other mammals.

I-I'm okay, totally not terrified right now. I'm a p-professional

is it based on real dino?

>THUMBS

they confirmed its male funny enough

>lived during the ICE AGE
Reall makes you think, huh?

>thumbs
they've been intent on the human-dino hybrid angle since 3. this installment sticks pretty close to the abandoned script about the mercenaries fighting gun-wielding dinosapiens in a castle

I dislike this angle, the deeper they go the worse it's going to get but how many more "omg the dinos escaped from da park" movies can they do anymore, i doubt it will end with fallen kingdom unless it bombs, jurassic world made too much cash.

>cold parts of the world didn't exist during the Mesozoic

wew lad

tfw I thought Jurassic World was passable for a JP4, but now I feel safe in assuming JW:FK is gonna be the TLJ of the Jurassic Park movies. You can tell it’s not gonna be great. God knows how the following one will be.

I do look foward to it since with it comes Jurassic World Evolution, and I’ve waited over 10 years for that game.

More like 15 years by my count jpog came out in 2003 right, then again i can't math, pretty hyped for evolution though for sure.

I got it a little after it came out, so I gave myself a safe answer

Oh shit, I had this dude. And the weird Brachiosaurus with a dog head.

>big gay turkey vs tiger on steroids with swords
dinocucks wont recover

nah dude u got bodied like a lil bitch nigga

except for the part where almost everyone expresses the same sentiment 777 diff ways

It was a nice little subtle way to fill in those major plot holes on the scientific innacuracy

Barionyx and Postosuchus

Barionyx easy.
Postosuxhus was apex during the pre-triassic era it existed in, but was outdated as fuck by peak dino-time.

I like the anachronistic vibe they go for with rare future space tech, mostly rudimentary steel equipment and a jurassic/cretaceous landscape. It's really fun with friends on a big map but it's poorly optimized and on the janky/grindy side sometimes. Still more enjoyable than 99% of early access "survival" though, dino settings are comfy as hell.

I actually quite liked the idea of genetic manipulation to create superpredators to satisfy the public's expectations. Shame the movie was still shlocky and it just ended up being a big albino t-rex with plot armor.