boxofficemojo.com/about/adjuster.htm
twitter.com/rickmeyerksdk/status/911309743590952960?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How will Cred Forums ever recover?

BASED

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

I N F L A T I O N
YOU FUCKING NEGROS

And all it took was guilt tripping white people and Disney buying tickets for the urban youth to do it. A hard earned victory.

avengers was shit though

Mad?

>it's inflation ;_;

Cringe

>capeshit scoring higher than another capeshit
what's the deal? it's still capeshit

Nah, those figures aren't adjusted for inflation. Also, estimates.

>go to your local theater to see Black Panther
>this guy blocks your path
What would you do?

Ticket prices haven't changed in the three years since really, so from a consumer standpoint it doesn't really matter.

join him
i would never go to see capeshit

Black Panther is alt-right

Shit in his jew hat then put him in an oven

boxofficemojo disagrees: top 3-day grosses in estimated tickets, puts AoU at #5 and BP at #9.

That's actually false. The average ticket price in 2015 was $8.43; in 2018 it's $9.18.

Avengers didn’t open on a holiday

That's based on a different estimation though, not inflation. The estimations for BP are all over the place.

>black panther still beat it on the 3 day weekend
JUST

Source? Where I go it's been the same.

Amazing how no one talks about wakanda being a fascist nation

boxofficemojo.com/about/adjuster.htm

Not him but this goes with what he claims

>boxofficemojo.com/about/adjuster.htm

Fair enough. Where I go it's always been 9 dollars so i just assumed.

Yeah, I use moviepass so I don't even pay attention to prices but things always get more expensive it seems.

not always

Because the whole point of the movie is T'challa realizing he was wrong and ends up opening Wakanda up to the rest of the world and offering aid to the less fortunate. There is literally a plot point where he goes to his ancestors and bluntly tells them that they fucked up.

Is that adjusted for inflation?

>blacks go to new blaksploitation movie

The whole point of the movie is to get all the uppity blacks to abandon their Fanonist revolutionary anti-white crusade (Killmonger) as well as the isolationist, monarchist, fascist tendency (Wakanda) and embrace neoliberal globalism (T'Challa, by the end of the movie). Reject the second and third ways for the first. This movie is ideologically Hillary Clinton, not Bernie Sanders or Donald Trump.

The "alt-right" is not in favor of total isolationism in the sense of no contact, obviously trade is beneficial if managed properly and maintaining/developing soft power is important, but immigration/multiculturalism is a burden and damages social cohesion.

And people say the 90's weren't great

...nobody says that

Google "the 90s sucked".

>pol now hates natsoc and ethno countries
Wakanda is what everyone should strive for, instead niggers demand whitey does everything

>then: "b-black panther is gonna flop, no one is going to see a film with an all black cast
>now: "w-we never said it was going to flop, FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEUSASDAF..."

>then: "this is sjw propaganda made by the jews to destroy the poor and oppressed white man"
>now: "b-black panther is alt-right propaganda, even tho by the end of the film he realized he was wrong and opened wakanda to the rest of the world"

Cred Forums is having a really bad time dealing with this film. it's always great to see those shitposters getting utterly BTFO

BIGGER THAN INFLATION

Hi Disney

continued deflation is not good either

I’m so glad we finally got rid of pol. Feels so good to be a liberal. Next up is Trump.

>Disney is reporting Sunday estimates of $192M over three days for Black Panther and $218M over four. However, Black Panther domination is far from over. Industry estimates believe it’s significantly higher at $195.3M three-day for Marvel’s Black Panther and a $225.7M four-day, and that’s because hourlies are flying off the grid, with some analysts’ four-day projections at $230M

>Disney literally paid niggers to see their movie
>bragging that it did well in the box office
LMAO

>Fifty Shades Freed beat Black Panther in Germany

I don't know if this means germs are more or less cucked

Nice 'alternative facts' there, fellow kekistani citizen. SHADILAY!

Don't choke on the soy sweetie :)

>Jews continue to profit off nigger “culture” and manipulate the black masses while giving nothing back to improve their lot
>niggers treat a fictional successful Black Country as real black accomplishments
>continue to be an unsuccessful shitstain in every country they inhabit worldwide
>leftist “hurr it made money we win!”
Seems to be like Cred Forums was right again.

>Dissecting the $169M offshore start, let’s look at some milestones. The Netherlands posted the highest grossing day ever for a superhero film and the highest grossing February opening weekend ever. Black Panther also posted the highest grossing February opening of all-time in Bahrain, East Africa, Kuwait, Qatar, South. Africa, UK, UAE and West Africa.

>In Africa, T’Challa wowed with the top industry opening weekend of all time in both East Africa and West Africa while in South Africa it was the highest grossing Saturday ever in industry history as well as the 2nd highest grossing industry opening weekend of all time (excluding previews).

>Across Asia-Pacific, Panther was No. 1 and was the biggest opening weekend of 2018 to date in all markets. In Hong Kong, India, Korea, Malaysia, the Philippines, Taiwan and Thailand, Panther topped the lifetime of GOTG. Indonesia was the 3rd biggest industry FSS ever and Malaysia the 3rd biggest MCU bow of all time.

>Across Latin America, the Chadwick Boseman-starrer opened at No. 1 in all markets and was the best opener this year everywhere except Argentina and Uruguay. It scored the highest grossing February opening of all-time in Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, Bolivia, Ecuador, Panama and Paraguay.

>In IMAX, BP shredded $30M for the three days and $34M for the four-day holiday weekend. Three markets had their best opening weekend ever (Nigeria, Kenya, Indonesia), Korea had its 2nd best opening weekend ever and six markets had their best opening ever for a Marvel title (Angola, Belgium, Bahrain, France, Israel, Netherlands, Argentina).

Its just all the niggers actually paying for a ticket instead of just watching at home for free. White people will pay for anything Marvel anyway, so this movie got both groups.

This. Plus, the "record" only stands until the next movie breaks it. So, read all you want into the "Black Panther" sales, but when some new "Jesus movie" surpasses it, will you read in the same importance/significance?

>Breaking all the African records

based Africans proving the movie represents them

kek. that's right. show that libcuck soyboy kike nigger shill who's the boss. praise donald, praise kek shadilay 14/88 day of rope xD :DDD

>20 comments from random 4 chan threads

Nigger, this thread by itself has more than 50.

Why does how black panther does matter to you so much?

Wait for the drop

jesus fucking christ, on track for the fifth largest opening of all time... did not see this coming...

I HATE STUPID NIGGERS AND LIBERALS WHO THINK THIS CAPESHIT IS THE NEXT ROOTS
t. a black guy who doesn't think Marvel characters are the highlight of Black American culture or film

Not an argument. How does black panther’s box office numbers help blacks?

Dominos for dinner!! Every day

>on track

it already is

Are you gonna post the whole set ass pained libcuck tranny? Get the discord in here too.

Mel Gibson isn"t going to save you, Jesus movie will be too problamatic to outgross Marvel, maybe JL numbers

i'm a jewish person paid by disney to advertise their film

Post your tranny gape. Did you do your dilation today?

>Literal meme warfare
Literally kys

why wouldn't it be the next roots? it was "just a tv series"

If adjust for inflation BP is still a boxoffice mega hit that didn't bomb like Cred Forums said it would, and it still beat every solo white superhero movie

>I’m too good for super hero movies

Ok, faggot. I take it you watch A Clockwork Orange every day?

>mfw black people can't use the racist card anymore after this movie

Jews profit more from Republicans tbqh

>that comic
>implying

Cred Forumstards literally think George Soros is trying to meme them to death

T. Soy buzzfeeder

Why won’t you answer the question? I genuinely don’t understand why black panther means so much to you.

Roots is considered the pinnacle of African-American story in tv/film and an affirmation of heritage for black Americans.
Now compare that to blacks going to a superhero movie doing Black Power salutes and dressed in Pan-African garb because twitter and the media said this movie was a powerful moment for black people.

They profit from just about everyone to varying degrees user

black people decided roots was a pinnacle, now they can decide black panther is a pinnacle too

STOP MAKING THIS THRADS

Roots was at least accurate to black culture

That's been decided for them and the film has no basis in reality

Black Panther literally gets his power from Purple Drank.

gonna point out that the soy boys are more respectable looking. just compare the unkept beard on the lard ass

Wow this is the power of white supremacy. What a brain. Please donate it to science after your long, successful life.

Conservative are Israeli lap dogs that criticized democrats for not supporting Israel enough

Why would white people need to be guilt tripped into watching another Marvel comic book movie?

one is a slave narrative for the 20th century

the other is a successful media campaign designed by whites and jews to trick the dumb black average into thinking Marvel movie #35 is their heritage despite being a fictional setting

See the difference?

If white people are the superior race why can't they outsmart subhuman Jews?

Shutup nerd

there is only one race that is subhuman, the niggers

Africans are biologically more evolved than the rest of the world

>hasn't evolved since the stone age
>"biologically more evolved"
kek

t. the federal reserve

The Chad Leftist

>tall
>handsome
>strong build
>full, well groomed beard
>likes good-natured fun
>has a clean, healthy and well-kept appearence
>cares about bucal hygiene
>makes good money and dates girls regularly

The Virgin Cred Forumstard

>short
>looks like a fucking ogre
>fat as fuck
>beard looks like pubes
>can only laugh at unfunny jokes made at the expense of other people, even though he's a huge joke himself
>you can see the grease and literally smell the sweat just by looking at a picture
>horrible yellow teeth
>still lives with his parents and has never been hugged by a woman in his entire life

>if you don't think Black Panther is the next Roots, you are a white supremacist Jew-hating Nazi
the level of retardation on Cred Forums still amazes me all the time

no, seen it once or twice
prefer more "grounded" movies, action, spy etc.
don't mind sci fi, but overload of superhero movies gets boring , loved Iron Man 1, liked 1st cap America too. Now since avangers, they went too out of place, fighting aliens and shit. Lost that "superhero in real world" charm early ones had.

haha yeah nah
see

Nice non argument typical soy boy ad homenim response when faced with the truth, sweetie

Lol how so?

The Chad Cred Forumsack

>tall
>handsome
>strong build
>full, well groomed beard
>likes good-natured fun
>has a clean, healthy and well-kept appearence
>cares about bucal hygiene
>makes good money and dates girls regularly

The Virgin Leftist

>short
>looks like a fucking ogre
>fat as fuck
>beard looks like pubes
>can only laugh at unfunny jokes made at the expense of other people, even though he's a huge joke himself
>you can see the grease and literally smell the sweat just by looking at a picture
>horrible yellow teeth
>still lives with his parents and has never been hugged by a woman in his entire life

BIGGER DROP OFF THAN TLJ

Because Jews compete as a collective while Whites compete as individuals. This is starting to change though; relentless identity politics on the part of any and all minorities is pushing more and more Whites into embracing identity politics as well.

Why the fuck are all leftists so fucking cringey? Is it the soy based diets?

>Africans are biologically more evolved than the rest of the world

DAS RITE

LOOK AT WAKANDA

>Bigger than Avengers
>Avengers 2
You mean among the weakest and Marvel films to date and the worst Avengers?
Let's see you compare it to the first Avengers you dishonest fuck.

You do realize that, until the 60s, white people forbid blacks and jews from entering hotels, restaurants, universities and from holding most jobs, right?

America was literally build on white nepotism

yes

Infinity War will stomp the record though. Everything Marvel makes does better then the last.

Thats because you cherry picked an image you fucking retard. Pull up any leftist picture and they look like a soyboy

Based Panther BTFO Cred Forums lmao

Yeah. If they had a McDonalds based diet, they would be real men, like the Trump supporters

kek, all the soy boy pictures making the face prove you wrong. they are all tall people with good teeth and dress like adults(no pepe graphic shirts) who work at high paying jobs. they are also in committed relationships.

why were jewish donations disproportionately going in Hillary's coffers during the election then?

Maybe now Lupita will get some roles that aren't CGI Golums or cartoon voices.

Seriously what the fuck is up with that?

meanwhile at the mutt gathering

They have the most diverse genes because they are the oldest human populations

Black Jesus movie incoming

Soyboys tend to obsessively care about their image and will over stylize themselves because they believe it will give them personality.

>BIGGER THAN AVATAR
TLJ has taught people a hard lesson about overhype, some movies open so high due to curiosity, when it comes to the long run in the box office it falls so hard, that's when some people start to melt down and call it a flop/ disappointment.

its a shop dumbass
twitter.com/rickmeyerksdk/status/911309743590952960?lang=en

wow

Why did republicans have Netanyahu as a guest speaker to shill more aide to Israel. Why did Netanyahu endorse Trump? Why can't republicans get off Netanyahu's dick?

>heh heh c-caring about your appearance, what l-losers... *strokes neckbeard*

Which is the same reason why conservative women are more attractive but yet Cred Forumstards genuinely believe that being leftist has something to do with your genetic makeup and that's why their women aren't as attractive.

Her first movie won her an Oscar. I don't think cares anymore how serious her other roles are.

You mean they exercised freedom of association? But regardless, this hasn't been the case for half a century now; the only Whites who were adults when these circumstances still held are now in their 70s or older. I don't give a shit what some gramps did or didn't do. I and all other White people around my age group have only ever participated in this egalitarian experiment, but turns out this was a unilateral efforts. Minority have betrayed us and clung to identity politics, so we are adapting too.

No, I didn't say caring about your appearance is bad, but they obsess over it. A soyboy will spend an hour getting their hair "perfect" or making sure they have the right graphic T-shirt. The opposite is bad as well, but for different reasons.

>white people
>being guilt tripped in a Trump era

Minorities always clung to identity polotics, you should be more pissed at how your government shipped away all your manufature and trade jobs, and here's a hint, it wasn't just the democrats

What makes diverse genes good?

Yes

Hillary had the majority of the votes. Trump just won because USA (((democracy))) is fucked up.

Bush defeated Al Gore in the same fashion. Apparently, republicans can only win if they shit on democracy or if they start a war against Iraq.

KEK

>t.

>Trump just won because USA (((democracy))) is fucked up.

USA is a republic.

Once your genes have maxed diversity you win the evolution.

whatever you say, soyboy

...those pics aren't helping your case

>Movie is destroying Guardians of the Galaxy Overseas, edging out Ragnarok and that made $540m
>Very good start in every Asian market so far
>Almost guaranteed to pass $500m domestic
1 billion here we come

Know the difference between those "soyboys" and Trump supporters?

The "soyboys" are all white.

Yep, a lot of people don't get the differrence, I think the US is too big population wise to be run effectively now. Too many representatives on both sides are retards and can't come to agreements

...what is the point of leftists calling Trump supporters "mutts"?
To point out the alleged hypocrisy of white nationalist Trump supporters?
Who only ever supported Trump for pragmatic reasons (like communists supporting SocDem Bernie for pragmatic reasons), even when Trump has long tried to tout his favorable numbers among minorities and even waved an LGBT flag on stage?

Smacks of either racism or trolling

Lmao!! This is th end of Cred Forums as we know it.

ITT

Why do you hate Mexicans so much

Then why are niggers so unsuccessful?

Because they took his low skill, low paying jobs and they work harder

Nice ancient Reddit meme. Fuck off now

>Already made their production budget back
Is Cred Forums and Cred Forums ever going to win?

Not w/o Russia helping them

>Trump era
>56 percenter talks about white people

Calm down, atrocidad.

b-b-but the overseas people were meant to not like the blacks!

Age of Ultron is one of their worst rated movies

>tfw it doesn't even need the chink money but it will still do well in China just to piss off Cred Forums even more

I don’t see anything there about the production budget fag phone poster

>Presidents day is a holiday
>Grasping at straws this bad

Not Cred Forums but how is it doing well in Asia and Europe? I thought it would do Ant-man numbers there

It is though. I’m not working tomorrow. Maybe you’d know that if you weren’t a basement dweller

No, that guy is a leftist who thinks being "ironically racist" is an epic way to troll Cred Forumsacks

Not doing well in Europe. Doing well in SK. China numbers aren't in yet, but it's competing with Monster Hunt 2 (sequel to what was at the time the highest grossing film in Chinese history) so it's probably going to flop.

It's doing well in UK. Germany and Italy are the only ones where it's not doing so well, but still ok.

UK isn't Europe anymore sweetie ;)

>literally everything open but banks and government jobs

Guessing you're a janitor at one of these places?

>banks not open

so effectively nobody works

And schools

I guess theres gonna be 2 more movies.

RDJ can now retire from the MCU, there's a new cashcow in town

Guess what, most people who take far left or right politics so seriously ARE fucking weirdos and probably soyboys. Normal people literally do not give a shit.

How pissed off are Cred Forums wh*Tebois?

>screencapping you're own larp
If this post was from a year ago, it would be believable. The high numbers for Black Panther have been predicted from reliable sources since December.

>IT WILL DROP LIKE THE LAST JEDI

TLJ opening weekend: 450 million
TLJ total: 1.327 million
multiplier: 2.95

Black Panther opening weekend: 361 million
x2.95: 1.065 billion

>over half of black panther's box office is in the american market
It won't reach a billion

No competition, lots of screens, school holidays... some lasting through next week. Some SJW statement sales. Drop off will pretty big over the next two weeks.

keep crying, Cred Forumsyps

It's a failure guys! No really it is not a success! Nobody liked it! Guys? Guys! Anyone?!

I am not crying... I really don't care. I am sure BP is as simple, inoffensive and audience-friendly as everything else Marvel makes.

Suprisingly this user is right
when factoring in inflation avengers did magnitudes better, just did the math, you all can too, the rate is 1.28%

and it is.
pointing out most of you aren't white makes Cred Forumstards mad as fuck. read:

I paid just as much for my tickets two years ago to see Age of Ultron as I did to see Black Panther
0/10 you didn't even fucking try

And this makes you an expert on ticket inflation, both global and domestic, with IMAX and 3D taken into account? ; )

>if I say that I'm black people will this m I'm being objective instead of an assmad white teenager

>ITT: being more BTFO then the apparent BTFOuters.

>Movie about black Trump doing this well.
Based Black Thrumper!

The great thing is... by the time the next Avengers movie comes out in three months... everyone will have totally forgotten BP! Welcome to the Marvel Universe! : )

Just when you think Cred Forums is dying...it surprises you again

>it will be THE ASIANS
>it will be INFLATION

>Asgard relocating to Earth is just going to be ignored because Thanos blows the ship up in IW to get a stone
>Wakanda's outreach and new openness to the world will be ignored because Thanos is attacking it in IW
>Tony's still making suits instead of being retired and not needing them as a crutch anymore

I'm about ready for Avengers to just go away honestly, they just put shackles on the standalones

what does 14/88 mean

Where is the joke?

Well you're the ones who keep posting about it on Cred Forums, nobody who is Cred Forums actually gives a fuck that black people star in a film set in Africa.

It's the Nazi secret handshake

Why are you posting your own posts? Cred Forums doesn't have some secret code where only right wingers can go post, lefturds like you are allowed to post there too, and have been spamming this film harder than you wank over blacked.com.

> Cred Forums doesn't have some secret code where only right wingers can go post
But that's wrong, Cred Forums will ban you for making leftist threads. It's the biggest circle jerk on the internet outside of the_donald

>But that's wrong, Cred Forums will ban you for making leftist threads.
Completely false. If it were true you could go ahead and prove it right now.

COPE
O
P
E

>I don't know what gross vs revenue is: the post

>literally a bank holiday
Guessing you're a fucking retard

NOOOOOO IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A FLOOOOOOP