magnoliclothiers.com/rainbow-t-shirt-pre-order-shirts-p-809.html
strawpoll.me/15102516
twitter.com/lewiisjefferies/status/964989765308354566
streamable.com/bbiaa
youtube.com/watch?v=kt3qZYUPi2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=XtmXLaXtuKM
eruditorumpress.com/blog/the-most-totally-closed-mind-the-celestial-toymaker/
youtube.com/watch?v=1tsGy40PFqE
thepiratebay.org/torrent/19865381/Doctor.Who.Shada.2017.BDRip.x264-OUIJA[EtMovies]
tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Nigger
pbs.twimg.com/media/DWYD7m1VQAAsll_?format=jpg
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Scaredy_Cat
curiouscat.me/MrWhelan101
twitter.com/RoyEdwa52548557/status/965381054679912449
curiouscat.me/GeorgeBaker87/post/327810386?1519039003
bbcworldwideshowcase.com/
bbcworldwideshowcase.com/event-information/
youtube.com/watch?v=wisnG1AMG-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nth for Jodie.

youtube.com/watch?v=hEs9XSB952Y

/r/ing a webm of this YouTube video, please.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uxs2vuZ_Ifc

why is she so uncomfortable in ever image taken of her lads

is it us

I unironically hope the first few episodes of Jodie's era are leaked in advance. That should basically happen whenever a new showrunner takes over. If the episodes are actually good, then it helps the show. If not, it helps us.

Since /who/ ranks Who was a success, guaging general interest for a version of that for the Big Finish Main Range. Who'd be up for it?

I'm not seeing it desu. It might just be you.

Have any of us listened to enough to honestly rank them? I've listened to a fair few, but not all of them. Would we confine it to the main range, or would we do main range and add in the 8th Doctor audios?

13's costume unironically suits those little children and that Roblox looking cosplayer more than it suits actual adults

missed a bit here - I'd be happy to rank every audio I've listened to and post it here for people to see (if they care enough in the first place)

twitter.com/OldRoberts953/status/965368098143526912

Aw brilliant
magnoliclothiers.com/rainbow-t-shirt-pre-order-shirts-p-809.html

I know I have. We just need a few more like me.

I unironically think Doctors are better characterized in their first episodes if no characters carry over from the previous finale.

3 started that in a sense, along with 8, War, 9 and 11. To a small degree 7 was too, even though he had mel, she was relatively unknown and he spent a lot of time away from her in his first episode. And of course 1, but thats semantics isnt it

Reminder that according to Edward Russell the stripe is an LGBTQIAP+ symbol.

Edward Russell has no official capacity and should not be taken seriously

Since someone asked earlier - strawpoll about /who/res' Cred Forums usage.
strawpoll.me/15102516
strawpoll.me/15102516

Been busy the past few weeks and been away from /who/. Just spent the last few hours in the archive marathoning all the February threads. From a holistic perspective, /who/ has been absolute garbage lately.

That sounds like an unpleasant way to spend several hours desu

Certainly. I deeply regret it. It was a monstrous waste of time.

I dunno, it depends I guess. Deep Breath was a fucking awful introduction to Capaldi and it's baffling that it was written by the same man who wrote The Eleventh Hour, which is not only a god-tier episode but an incredible introduction to the 11th Doctor

Jenny Colgan said that she knows one of the new writers and it's a woman.

well we haven't had much to discuss in the last month until a few days ago when we got footage of Jodie saying RESULT and wearing a bumbag and also GallifreyOne this weekend

Deep Breath is better than The Eleventh Hour

They're both rubbish

Surely not a white cisgender woman?

Hartnell roundels.

deep breath was pretty good though

A pair of piss poor 'pinions

>mfw Rose turned around at the end of Partners in Crime and the Doomsday music immediately started playing

hope Chibnall brings back the cliffhangers/twists of that level again. Moffat kinda stopped doing them after Series 6, except for the ends of part 1 of a two-parter

DATS RYAT STRAIGHT WHITE BOI, DOCTA WHO IS ONLAY FOR GAYS AND GIRLIES NOW

What does this image convey?

new logo when?

The fact that no one can get the coat colour right.

>grey 13 coats
oh no no no no how embarrassing

The bumbag is a bloody eyesore. Jesus christ I hope they get rid of it.

Introduced my girlfriend to the show starting with S1, she’s mostly enjoyed it and occasionally loved it, and then the S4 finale killed it all STONE FUCKING DEAD. I sometimes forget how awful Journey’s End is, and then things like this happen and I remember how abominable it is.

1) finish uni
2) move to UK
3) write things
4) get good
5) become a Doctor Who writer

Is this a decent plan for life?

They are filming very soon in Fort Purbrook. Historical ep?

twitter.com/lewiisjefferies/status/964989765308354566

Swap 4 and 5 around and you'll have what normally happens.

>Historical ep?

You don't need to ask this. Every episode bar Episodes 1 and 5 are pure historicals.

>/r/ing a webm of this YouTube video, please.
All I have.

How do you know it's 5 and not 3?

it's the future you chose

tad naive desu

golden age

Because 2 and 3 are the Alabama two-parter.

#PeterCapaldiisnotmydoctor

spill the beans.

It's hilarious because you can see which ones went with the EXACT shade it (incorrectly) looked in the original reveal photo. Poor souls.

Just me who thinks Journey’s End was the moment RTD basically flushed any of the “serious drama” street cred he’d managed to get for the show when it came back down the toilet?

Doctor Who is dead.

Anyone see the Peter Capaldi 12th Doctor cock tribute. Some lad on xhamster slapping his dick on a signed autographed picture of Capaldi in the red velvet jacket and then cums in Capaldis hair on the pic.

link

I think he flushed any 'serious drama' cred away at the start of Series 2 and got by for the rest of his era on sheer spectacle.

Werent sontaran-like aliens on set in South Africa? In the Mark Tonderai' block.

Nah, that was The End of Time

To be fair it didn't stop us when people who haven't watched that much classic who voted.

Put it in the fucking stream

I'll do an inventory check and give a listing tomorrow.

>serious drama

>Episode 1
Modern-day Earth story with the Daleks
>Episodes 2 & 3
Civil rights ep, MLK
>Episode 4
Ep set in the African desert, tribe warriors
>Episode 5
Modern day Earth again
>Episodes 6 & 7
1800s India eps about Yasmin's ancestors
>Episode 8
Ireland ep about Graham's family
>Episodes 9 & 10
Salem witch trials, 1690s

>Salem witch trials
I was with you until this, just sounds like /who/ wish fulfillment again.

>1800s India

>rewatching Day of the Doctor

fuck I forgot how great this was. It's still hard to believe that this episode is real. The McGann prequel, showing the Time War, "All thirteen!", Tom fucking Baker. I don't understand how anyone could still hate Moffat after this

Doesn't Chibbers love occult stuff though?

Every finale of New Who so far has been set in the present day or the future, never during some sort of historical event. So if this is true, that would be quite interesting.

At least it's not fucking meme vampires as usual.

Nick Briggs for 14th Doctor.

The Pandorica Opens was set in the past, and Last of the Time Lords was historically shit

Wasn't The Big Bang set in 1996 though?

>Last of the Time Lords was historically shit
well done

I meant no finale has been set in the past, where being in the past is central to the story.
It's only set in 1996 so that little Amelia can be in the episode. It's not a significant historical event.

Even if this is fake, like 80% of it seems to fit in with rumours that we've had so far (i.e. the africa and india episodes being leaked by the mirror when they announced murray gold leaving)

I don't know about the other eps, but Grahams ancestry episode is heavily rumoured on twitter for ages. Says set in famine, Graham's great great granddad pushes him out of the line of an English volley directed at hungry paddies protesting. Graham inadvertently gets his gr gr gr granddad killed.

If it's true it's going to be a textbook definition of kino.

[pic related]

>Japan episode literally never

More! MORE!

streamable.com/bbiaa

>we're not in the Kris Marshall Doctor and Anri Okita companion timeline

>Becomes the first black doctor

youtube.com/watch?v=kt3qZYUPi2Y

Any updates on /who/ ranks who?

What is it with Bradley and causing TV shows to descend into uncontrollable laughte?

It came out.

it was bad we're pretending it never happened

100% false considering episode 7 was in block one with the first episode.

user, you do realise that episodes can be swapped around right? The Eaters of Light was supposed to be really early in S10.

I must've missed this! How long ago was this?
You'd think it'd be spammed in every thread

It was one or two days ago. There was a fair bit of discussion/controversy when it came out but nothing to spam about really.

Eaters of Light was never meant to be earlier in the season. It was just filmed out of sequence. Curse of the Black Spot switching with Night Terrors is the only real example of that happening recently.

>Vengeance on Varos not in the top 10
There aren't enough words in the entire creation to communicate how disappointed I am with /who/

That's a new one. "Best Colin TV story" and "top 10 stories ever" are not categories I tend to see as necessarily overlapping.

Salem witch trials? how boring what is this women being mistreated aka broadchurch series 3 part 2? most of those young women are accused by jealous fatties and uglies not men.

i cant believe the new title sequence fucking leaked

youtube.com/watch?v=XtmXLaXtuKM

>streamable.com/bbiaa

God i'd stick my white dick in your little sjw mouth. I'd make you drain by balls of my superior white seed and make you swallow and absorb my power.

BRAP

t. AAAlex

>.@sophie_aldred had suffered with eating disorders. She was told to lose half a stone before the next season after Dragonfire aired. #Gally1

Damn

utter qt

wtf that's rape

>

I dont mind this

this sounds like reverse Father's Day and now I'm hyped, fuck this because it wont happen

holy shit, Midnight beat Blink? Good outcome. Really wierd not seeing it in the top 10 though. Number 9 looks like major new toy syndrome though, I liked the series 10 finale but top 10 of all time? Nah.

where is hell bent, I know you guys like that one

Anybody else love the character of The Celestial Toymaker?
Whoa, that's fucked. That's really surprising.

Phil Sandifer does. You should ask him on twitter.

I'd rather ask Clive Swift to come back.

eruditorumpress.com/blog/the-most-totally-closed-mind-the-celestial-toymaker/

Revitalize The Weeping Angels for a new episode.

hey, I saw a link to the wiki from the other wiki

I meant the actual character, but this should be a fun read.

Oh jesus. The wiki gets enough unwanted attention through Google searches and the reddit discord, now you're telling me people will see tantalising links to it on TARDIS wikia as well?

This discusses the actual character quite a bit.

The Wikia cross-polination thing is hilarious. It's always weird seeing what crops up.

>eddie redmayne
DON'T SUMMON HIM

Did we ever find out who won the last /who/nger games?

What's the point of running the games on Cred Forums where people just post any old shit?
Also guarantee the person who keeps posting lego Jodie on Cred Forums in shit like YLYL threads is underage

It's either Judy or 2odastream.

WTF the bumbag is real? The costume is an abomination.

people post lego jodie in ylyl?

No Moar
> delete these threads

Judy? Nah. Judy may be a total goon but even he knows where to post /who/ shit

451's meme attempts are like something a computer would shit out.

I am on a quest to add every single Main Range audio to the wiki.

t. CyberKrail

He seems a prophet and a hero

He seems a prophet and hero

Who are you?

What a rude question.

Who are you, then?

I AM AMELIA AND YOU ARE LATE FOR MY WEDDIIIIIIIING
GAH

Are you ever sick at sea?

I am user, and besides, I asked you first.

No, never.

ha-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yeaaah

Was jesus really black?

What, never?

Please I'm begging you Who send capal floof

three ews thankyou rubber lips
> profits deposited
Die with your rage

are you really anonymous

Hardly ever.

"Black" would be overstating it, but if he was driving down the road the cops would probably pull him over for nothing.

>covering up these eyes with shitty blue contacts and then doing digital retouches on top of that
JUST

Alright, I'm gonna have to quit this because the only other lyrics from that I know off the top of my head are from The Monarch of the Sea

I was done anyway. Point is, both of us know the lyrics to the most popular tune off one of the most popular comic operas in the world.

reminder murray gold is leaving and the show is ruined

reminder marigold has written two (2) good themes since 2013 and has taken 3 years to put some mp3's on a cd

Steve Hauschildt for new composer please

youtube.com/watch?v=1tsGy40PFqE

Can't wait to bust a nut to The Doctor's Hell

Do people really like brown eyes? They're so fucking mundane and boring.

lol - wut?

bruce falconer for new composer

>special snowflake eyes

They're just eyes, dude. They don't have to look like magic LSD crystals to be cute.

Blue or green eyes aren't "magic LSD crystals." They're pretty fucking common.

kino

>implying

BIG

BROWN

EYES

logo WHEN

8pm

The whole costume is an eyesore.

Like somebody posted on Planet Mondas she looks like tide pod. You know those things that people are telling kids to stay away from. Lets hope they get the message.

>criticising costumekino
>reading Planet Mondas
Get out desu senpai

*Whom

>planet mondas

Today has been 3 months since Judy passed away. Press F

hang on a minute when did Clala get the Capldick?

Is there a digital version of the new Shada that you can buy? I want to get it the legit way but i don't a dvd or blu ray player so there's no point of buying it physical

>Implying Bill is gold star
bitch please

m8 you can play DVDs on a computer you know

She didn't, it's just fanfic. There is zero sexual dimension to their relationship as portrayed in the show

Don't have a disc drive lmao

Didn't they put it out on iTunes or something? I'm sure there was a digital release.

just searched now and it isn't on there. Not in my region at least

Yeah it is on iTunes

Ahem,

thepiratebay.org/torrent/19865381/Doctor.Who.Shada.2017.BDRip.x264-OUIJA[EtMovies]

>user says "I want to get it the legit way"
>links a torrent on thepiratebay
intelligent as ever I see

Huh, I actually didn't read that part.

Piracy is legit

PEOPLE ARE DYING UP THERE

So, /who/, what's your favorite wiki page?

tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Nigger

>tfw we will never get a full episode with Clara in one of the outfits from when she was splintered across the Doctor's timeline in Name of the Doctor
>all we got was a few second long snippets in a montage
whyyyy

>swn show you which directions her nipples are pointing while dressed like it's the '60s

>the Master's TARDIS has dramatic lighting and apparently can be piloted from a chair in front of the console
How can the Doctor's TARDIS even compete?

Alright, so he's finally caught up with the Master's lighting game, but there's still no comfy pilot seat. There are seats, but they're so far away you can't reach the console from them.

w-wait
is this a new one? I haven't seen it before

Thoughts on the door switch being a thin lever with a huge, red ball on the end?

feet

was 9's the first tardis to not have a door lever?

it probably did have one he probably just didn't use it because the doors actually became just doors

Didn't the TV movie have normal doors similar to the new series?

Kino

Have you made your daily donation to the Foreman indiegogo today lads?

>webm related was 3 years ago
fug

Kinda glad they had a definitive control for the doors in the 80's. Didn't it always change in the 60's. Well I'm pretty sure the switch that was used in Unearhtly wasn't used again was it?

Is it just me or is the campaign's duration not changing?
It's been on "a month left" since it started 2 weeks ago
Does miles keep shifting the date?

I remember in Death To The Daleks, 3 had an "inertia generator" for when the doors wouldn't open

could this be one of the reasons every Doctor from War onwards decided to make the doors just doors

I know there was a scene in Flatline where 12 flipped the doors open with a switch, classic noise and all, and I'd really like to see that element again in 13's TARDIS

Gimme one reason this isn't the best Doctor Who story.

No "X exists" bullshit, please.

lads what if Jodie meets Susan? Imagine Susan's reaction to seeing her grandfather not only young, but as a woman. Would unironically be kino.

desu I just really want a Doctor/Susan reunion before Carol Ann Ford dies ;~;

Gareth Roberts' personality exists.

Separate art from the artist, bud

And Ian too (if he can) I hope they don’t write Susan as whiny child as other do

Why should I?

So as to not be viewed as a moron

If I called myself a fan of Gareth's work, I believe that I would be endorsing him, and therefore enabling him. I don't want that.

well Carol Ann Ford is old now so the dynamic between her and the Doctor would be completely reversed. She'd be the grandmother now.

When you're only .7% of your desired goal after the funding time is 50% over, it wouldn't be surprising.

>The Doctor, Tegan, and Turlough retreat into the TARDIS.
>The Master tries to follow them and Turlough brandishes a sword at him
TURLOUGH: No!
MASTER: Do you oppose me, boy?
TURLOUGH: I've had quite enough of you, whoever you are, so don't try me too far.
DOCTOR: Turlough!
MASTER: No! Fools.
>Turlough backs into the Tardis, the door slams shut and it dematerialises.
Man, I love Turlough. I love that Turlough gets through The King's Demons without actually knowing who the Master is but the delivery still sounds so sincerely pissed off just from what he's done in that story. And the part where he basically copies the Master's strategy by trying to convince the Englishmen the Master is the Devil after the Master makes him and the Doctor out to be demons. Interestingly, in this story both Tegan and Turlough seem to be willing to kill the Master (Tegan throws a knife at his head!) but the Doctor begs for him to be spared when King John calls for his execution. He wouldn't show the same mercy next season.

>Kamelion is a tool of an earlier invader of Xeriphas, and instrumental in my escape from that benighted planet.
I really like lines like this. It gives just enough information to make the Master's escape from Xeriphas sound like an interesting adventure in its own right, but we'll never see it because the Doctor wasn't there. Tantalizing. And knowing that he does actually succeed sometimes makes him seem a bit less pathetic. The only thing is, I always wished in '80s Who that the Master and the Doctor would encounter each other out of order, River Song style. I mean what stops an older Doctor from turning up in the same place as a younger Master or vice versa? Maybe the Doctor could be involved in a story where the Master escapes from Xeriphas or something and then later send him to Xeriphas.

Supposedly Hartnell made a point of keeping the various the buttons consistent. He might not have done it from day one though, I don't know.

but he's not even trying to market it outside of tweeting occasionally to his limited quantity of followers
what the fuck does he think he's doing?

Charley, C'rizz, Lucie, Tamsin, Molly, Liv, Helen, Bliss, Sam, Fitz, Compassion, Anji, Trix, Stacy, Ssard, Izzy, Kroton, Destrii, Josie, Mary, Samson, Gemma, Bernice, Grace

>enabling him
I think he's going to make fucked up tweets whether or not someone on /who/ praises his work.

what's this about Gareth Roberts? I'm out of the loop

pbs.twimg.com/media/DWYD7m1VQAAsll_?format=jpg

What happened to Karen's face?

he is a right wing homosexual

10 years

Hollywood coke

doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Scaredy_Cat

Stellar work as always, /who/

He's made a lot of offensive tweets about trans people and Muslims and generally been rude to people.

it's so funny how right wingers suddenly become all about women's rights when it's a convenient
argument against Islam

is this canon

we hate women being degenerate whore like they are today.

>people on Cred Forums calling other people degenerate

Fuck off Judy.

that's nearly a scene from rings of akhaten

shit trip story written like a youtube comment fanfic when?

find me an example where gareth has ever been anti womens rights

Oy vey Dr!

it's literally a comment on the DW Extra for Rings of Akhaten lol

>Jenna will never, ever look at you like this
how is the Capaldick so strong jesus christ

must be zacchi's fave episode

He's wearing the holey jumper.

he wore it to the deep breath readthrough as well, I'm not sure if that's where that picture came from
it's super cool that capaldi got to just wear his own clothes and it worked for his character

Favorite lines which are nothing special but you like them and for some reason remember?

"Broken. Broken. Hairdryer." from Dalek
"I don't get it." from ToTD

>I don't get it.
Good choice, but I don't think it qualifies as nothing special. It's a big punchline moment.

Nope. Shit show.
Last time it was fun and unpredictable was 1972.

>not liking sylvester mccoy and his massive hands

>from a fucking tux to a drunken slob in no time
That's how fucking low this show has sunk.

>Pertwee era
>Unpredictable
dude lmao
It could be unpredictable at times, but no more than subsequent eras could be.

When you say tux, do you mean Capaldi's costume?
Because a) that's not a tux and b) how is that an indicator of how low the show has sunk if you consider it stylish literally one episode ago

speaking of tuxedos, I love this irrelevant photoshoot

lads its raining and there's literally rachel talalay colour grading outside

i love it

Kino

>wiki still hasn't been updated with /who ranks who
Can /who/ do anything right?

curiouscat.me/MrWhelan101
This could be fun

> culottes are very on-trend right now
culottes are cool

twitter.com/RoyEdwa52548557/status/965381054679912449
Eatable

Why do her companions look like an older Clyde and Rani?

It'd unironically be kino if they got Daniel Anthony and Anjli Mohindra back to play those characters as full time companions. Would obviously never happen though.

That the show isn't meant for me anymore.

Why?

>what the fuck does he think he's doing?
Desperately hoping that his parents don't notice a 10,000 quid-shaped hole in their bank account?

But seriously, what's his deal? It's not economic science. The least he could do is link to his fundraiser every day, and ask people with loads more followers to retweet his fundraiser link. He hasn't done any of that, instead he seemingly expected thousands of pounds flowing in the first days like he just won the slots. Miles hasn't even grasped the basic act of panhandling.

Because he's a retard who didn't notice the decades of girls cosplaying as Doctors.

I giggle at the fact that the two actors playing the companions are named Mandip and Tosin.

meme magic?

post pic for proof that it's day-for-night blue

dude that was 2 hours ago, it's night now

have you seriously never experienced it yourself?

>ywn read Neo's novel-length dissertation on batman v superman

I did some Tosin and made some Mandip earlier desu

>ywn read a Nigga fic

>Copy and paste a gay fanfic
>change names to Neo and Ingiga
>???
>profit

Nilsos Love and Monsters video essay when?

curiouscat.me/GeorgeBaker87/post/327810386?1519039003
Wew lad

Clara / Jodie femslash when?

My beautiful Aryan princess

the fuck is going on there? Is it an anonymous dwsr person using our wiki article as ammo against him?

fuck, george baker is cute
why does he have to be an autist

t. George Baker

he's a straight up blonde twink

When are we going to get a Doctor played by an actor named "Peter Baker"? That's what I wanna know.

Can we play sad music in the stream today?

t. actually lintern

Why have we never had a self pity party in the stream where everyone cries about their life and complains about normies

I would participate

Cause Neo

AUDIOKINO IN THE STREAM

Sort of how leftists manage to avoid women's rights, or basic human rights, when a muslim voting bloc presents itself.

NEW LOGO WHEN

it's midday
what time is the press event?

bbcworldwideshowcase.com/

Could be anytime bbcworldwideshowcase.com/event-information/

i started listening to the audios just three days ago and i think i've already fallen in love with paul mcgann's voice

how does he have such a good voice

why won't the bbc let him be in a series of shorts or something

Where are you currently?

currently in the middle of Seasons of Fear

You'll be coming across Embrace the Darkness/Time of the Daleks/Neverland/Zagreus/Scherzo soon, and you're in for some verified goodness.

Embrace/Scherzo are creepykino, Time is meh, Neverland is quite long and Zagreus is even longer.

looking forward to them! I guess I'm in for an exciting next few days.

tomorrow at 3pm

Judy would like degenerate women, Judy would just say that if they chose to be degenerate they have the responsibility of the backlash by themselves and not cry for money from the government.

They made a trailer for some earkino;

youtube.com/watch?v=wisnG1AMG-Y

Good thing Judy's fucked off forever then, right? ;) Seriously fuck off and die.

sounds awful

Why don't you like sluts?

If you watch the body/face language of the Master whilst Capaldi is giving ''the kindness'' speech there are multiple points you can see the speech actually did have an effect on him.

When the drums got removed there is no reason to him be evil

and yet he's still a callous dick. just goes to show his drums excuse was bullshit

Just caught up on everything since Tennant.

Why the fuck is Capaldi gone already

Because normies were too stupid to appreciate Capalkino.

I was assuming the "little condition" referred to the anime powers.

Capaldi isn't even very good. Only edgelords like him because he's unpopular with most of the fandom. But deep down they know he is shit.

yet Simm master didn't directly kill anyone in Moffat's tenure
Missy did but tho

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Simm killed his previous self

>previous self
next self
after being stabbed

I don't keep up with the fandom, and I really liked him.

The doctor needs to be an old white dude.

No, she needs to be a childish middle aged autistic blonde woman

please stop

Just pray to heavens, at least you did not get an afro

>The doctor needs to be an old white dude.
Change is what keeps Doctor Who. You're no better than the RTDfags crying for Tennant and Rose to come back.

#notmydoctor

it's clear that Missy came before Simm, weren't you watching

wtf

I can't keep up with the plot, when I am fapping

Michelle Gomez was great as Professor Yana

are you fucking autismo?

No, you dumbass. Gomez was Saxon. MacQueen was Yana.

Missy will steal Nardole's body, write that down.

If master became missy
the doctor should have a feminine name?
Doctorette

Hi Judy

NEW

imagine being this wrong