Are these worth binging?

Are these worth binging?

1-4 are fantastic. If you aren't into boxing you may get burned out binging them. But the character relationship between Rocky and Creed is genuinely built up across the first 4 films and worth checking it.

The new females are decent, but you'll appreciate them more if you've seen the whole series.

Um, yeah sure. I mean they may be a bit dated now but I'm sure they're worth it, haven't watch them in a while myself but I remember 1, 2, and 4 being kino.

Part 1 is unironically one of the best movies of all time.

2, 3 and 4 are fun plebbusters.

Two is mostly genuinely good, with some cheese. Three is half cheese, half genuinely good. Four is pure cheese.

Five is flat out garbage and just a colossal fuck up. It's not that it's particularly poorly made, it's just completely wrong conceptually.

Balboa is the best in the series after Part 1 (and in the best genuinely good movie).

Creed is a better movie than part five, but it IS really fucking boring and kind of pointless.

3 is the best one you mong

>the new movies are decent

Don't know how I typed females, I'm on a computer.

4 is the best

This man has a solid opinion.

2 would have been perfect if they scrapped the vigil scene, hated that bit. But the Creed fight was ace.

I watched 1 to 3, skipped to Balboa, went back to 4 to set the premise for Creed. 1 is GOAT, literal masterpiece. 2 is, as the other guy said, good with some cheese. 3 I feel finishes too quickly, seems fairly straightforward, the intro scene is the best among all of them. 4 is PURE KINO.

>i enjoy the rocky movies

Four us cheesy and overrated. It is easily the second worst of all of them with only Five being worse.

This is the correct opinion.

I think 1 and 2 go together well, then it becomes Rocky vs. [villain] in 3 and 4, still worth seeing

What vigil scene and what was wrong with it?

Agree with every point but creed is kino stallone deserved the Oscar

I was saying 4 was good as a joke. It's cheesy af. But doesn't ruin Rocky more than 5. I refuse to accept the existence of that film.

Someone goes into a coma and Rocky refuses to train out of guilt. And so we see Rocky wasting time praying at a hospital chapel almost everyday until the person wakes up. It felt like straight up romcom bullshit.

>someone
That "someone" was his fucking wife you mong.

Didn't want to spoil it, but yeah his wife.

It's a bit like five for me. I read my post back.

What I should have said is that Creed is a well made film, but the actual story itself just isn't that interesting. Rocky's story was wrapped up nicely in Balboa, and Creed as a character and his arc and the concept in general simply aren't interesting. It's not boring. It's not bad. But there's just not anything there to care about. At least for me.

It's like when I re-watched 5. It wasn't poorly made at all. But the entire concept was boneheaded.

if he dies, he dies.

Oh yeah I remembered that I thought you meant something specific that happened. I don't see the problem with that, Rocky is a religious dude and loved Adrian more than anything.

(You)

yeah but the soundtrack is dope