LMFAO...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y
youtube.com/watch?v=nsy7P48EL2o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>movie rejected by capeshit loving amerimutt market

no bigger seal of quality exists

Reminder that this is Review Screw

It's better this way, no shitty sequels. Km just happy it exists. Not sure why anyone thought it would be a blockbuster

>like father like son
remember BR was a flop too
also lost production design Oscar race to a fucking Ghandi
will 49 get none Oscars too?

Best Sound Mixing will go to Dunkirk, but in all the other categories it literally has no competition whatsoever, 4 Oscars in the bag

No way lol
that dumb cunt was run out of town awhile ago. I'd be pretty damn surprised if his dumb ass is shitposting instead of crying

youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y

>150 million in production costs
Fucking how? The sets were minimalistic and everything else was CGI.

yes, this exact picture outted him as the videogame reddit manchild he is and he didn't shill since

literally even more of a boring cunt than that uridon faggot lmao

they said the same in 80s, it was sure to win production design. lost to Ghandi
wouldn't be surprised. what are these 4 categories and what are main contenders?
Scpecial effects? Planet of the Apes is strong here, all these monkeys looked so real.

Lights and set pieces are expensive user.

His opinion about ROTS is right tho

I don't think anybody's as fucking awful as that hairlet uridon. Fucker spent 2k videos and didn't ever fucking learn to move away from the mic to breath in.

Not 150 million expensive.

I don’t get how those two posts about Star Wars are supposed to be “bad”

You really have a boner for this guy don’t you

all of starshit is juvenile kids garbage, grow up

Obsessed

Yes it is. Just for the Sea Wall fight scene they built the second the biggest water tank in Europe just for that scene alone

youtube.com/watch?v=nsy7P48EL2o

the implication that a star wars flick is the "best film" in any context whatsoever just shows how much of an undeveloped videogame playing manbaby he really is

That's retarded. Cuuld've just filmed down at the beach.

Okay Mr. Cinema is never supposed to be fun and innocent. What do you want every movie to be some sour depressing "deep" bullshit you probably jerk off to Tim Burton movies

You can't control the waves at the beach. You can't control the temperature of the water at the beach. You can't have a constant unchangeable water level at the beach.

I have no problem with someone liking and enjoying a starwars flick, but that redditor claimed that a starwars flick is the best most "honest" film in decades which is absolutely absurd

He didn't say the most honest flick in general he said most honest flick Hollywood could produce, big difference

but that's just a retarded statement, a toy selling CGI splosions flick is more "honest" than for example The Assassination of Jesse James, Before the Devil Knows You're Dead, Manchester by the Sea, No Country for Old Men?

its a dishonest inauthentic flick
theres not much else to it

go back to your cod waiting lobby with your mountain dew teenage friends RS

I get what you're saying but are all those movies even really hollywood movies or just American films

why don't you, sage coward?

>no Tron 3 with Scarecrow as the villain
I'm still fucking mad.