Thinly vieled /GoT/ General

So no one actually believes he’s dead right?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XdLletjWIew

>Has blood from Braavos
>Bran says his line back to him and Littlefingers face drops
>Sansa tells him Arya trained to be a “faceless man”
>We’ve seen Faceless Men wear faces of the living before
>Shown a few scenes later handing a coin to a strange blonde woman we’ve never seen before, who whispers something into his ear. She isnt seen again.
>Then Littlefinger just so happens to fall into the trap set by Sansa like a dumbass and is killed like a bitch

The dude faked his death as soon as Bran revealed he could see the past, the blonde woman wore his face and played the part while the real Littlefinger escaped.

What other reasoning would there be for him giving a random bitch a silver coin and whispering shit?

Why do these threads tank so fast

good call. seems a little convoluted, but it could be true.

hmmm

Nah, Normies wouldnt understand.

I honestly think in the books Baelish is training Arya to be his own personal assassin to knock off competition while training Sansa to be his protege but that's obviously going to backfire on him in someway.

hope it's true. it would redeem the winterfell plot a little.

SHANSHA?!

Can the faceless men actually wear the faces of the living though? Wasn’t that just Arya hallucinating when she saw her own face?

I wish this were true but D&D are fucking hacks.

Is Sam going to be a huge coward or will he somehow save based Theon from Stannis's execution? I'm curious how his knowledge will come into play about knowing Bran is alive and he's completely sort of innocent.

This would redeem 99.9% of the shit we've had to deal with for the last year of the show

Godamnit this is convincing but I doubt it the writers do not want him around anymore he's just gonna get in the way of Everything theyre setting up plus if he suddenly is just shows up again out of nowhere it'll make all the yasss queen types reeeeee

This show went to complete shit long ago and these general threads are cancer and belong in a subreddit and check these digits

Oh shit yeah this is true I don't think they can I'm pretty sure they have to actually take the faces from people that have recently died

damn, i hope this is true. i assumed the blond girl was a spy for him or some shit and he was paying her for information about sansa or something. i can't really remember what happened though.

>Was getting killed part of your plan?
>Of corsh shansha

Reminder Jon Arryan's son is really working for Varys somehow or a very high member in his little birds network. I think his family crest is a big enough hint about this.

Think of it this way. Why would they longer on him talking to a strange woman we’ve never seen before before handing her a single, silver coin?

Why add this scene, have it linger there, and not do anything with it. I understand D and D are hacks, but this show has never shown us something that hasnt come into play in SOME way later on...especially when a scene is as long as the one between little finger and the woman

Come on guys. You remember what happened with Stannis and the crazy theories you came up with to keep him alive. Don't do this you're better than this

>well congratulations. you faked your death, now what's the next step of your master plan
>Chaoshing this land

CHAOOOOSHHHH

I just watched the video I am a believer the king will return and take his rightful place on the iron throne. All hail King Baelish

Here kid, have an updoot

Nice

A trader from Qarth told me that dragons come from the moon. He told me the moon was an egg, Khaleesi. That once there were two moons in the sky but one wandered too close to the sun and it cracked from the heat. Out of it poured a thousand thousand dragons and they drank the suns fire.

Faceless men cant use living peoples faces

I really hope this is the case. Would make things really interesting.

Tell me, why do the faceless men wear those masks?

i doubt it, would save the show though

Not fair. That was back when the writing was solid.

Now we're fast approaching Steve Moffat levels of fanservice.

Didn't they disprove this in the show. I can't remember exactly but someone was wearing the face of an alive person

>A trader from Qarth told me that dragons come from the moon. He told me the moon was an egg, Khaleesi. That once there were two moons in the sky but one wandered too close to the sun and it cracked from the heat. Out of it poured a thousand thousand dragons and they drank the suns fire.

A reminder that the Valyrians are actually aliens who transported humans from Earth to Planetos and at some point in the past, the Valyrians fought a civil war among themselves that resulted in their space ship being destroyed and stranding them on Planetos.

The tale about one of the two moons cracking and letting dragons loose, is a half-remembered tale of the civil war and of humans being brought to Planetos in the Valyrians space ship, which was a hollowed out asteroid.

He's as alive as Stannis (dead).

lol. Moon is no egg. Moon is goddess, wife of sun. It is known.

Just a reminder that Middlefinger is still in the Vale, plotting to marry Salsa to Harry the Heir.

Didn’t you guys read the scripts for the season yet? This has already been confirmed. OP is trying to act like a brainchad in predicting this before the spoilers get too widespread

>the scripts

It's pretty obvious that there are multiple Littlefingers and have been for some time. There are some points in the show where his accent starts sounding completely different, this is subtle foreshadowing. This is also why Littlefinger will sometimes do things that make no sense, like handing Sansa over to a rapist psychopath, because this isn't really Littlefinger, it's one of his imposters. Why this has happened is up for debate, it could be that the faceless men have been hired by Varys or another of his opponents to undermine LF's schemes. Or, more likely, Littlefinger is taking his "Chaos is a Ladder" philosophy to a new level and has realised that he can never be truely unpredictable whilst remaining one person, so has hired a duplicate to confuse his enemies by making seemingly foolish and contradictory moves. The end of S7 was the real LF cleaning up loose ends, getting rid of his doppleganger so he can put his final master plan into motion.

To expand on this theory, perhaps the multiple little fingers could be differentiated by simple acronyms?

Cruel, witty and smart Littlefinger = Big Little Finger

Dumbass Littlefinger who gets trapped by the plot of two teenage girls = Little Little Finger

The Big/Little Little Finger Hypothesis

Wouldnt he have to be dead to use his face though?

Somebody used Jaqens face while he was alive tho didn't he? Also had Arya's face.

>What other reasoning would there be for him giving a random bitch a silver coin and whispering shit?

The writers haven't known what they're doing about Littlefinger since season two?

Is there any character he is seen side by side with enough times to prove the Bigger Littlefinger theory (BLT)?

Because everybody knows how this shit is gonna end already. We don't even need a fucking confirmation to know they'll let the good guys win. Fucking Dany will get the throne or Jon will but the other will be the other's hand anyways so it will be like both have the fucking throne anyways. Or neither will get it but they'll end together travelling or some other gay shit.

Jaime, Euron and the Night King will die and the Three eyed autist will be important. Shrek will still be fucking invincible. CIA and Stannins will remain dead.

So fuck everything

too true unfortunately

More like they'd lose their shit. They all celebrated to high heaven when he got YASSSSED by Sansa.